Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Predictions?

After checking the speculation board for general ideas of what everyone's expecting, all options laid out, what's your prediction of what's next?
Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti

Predictions? 247 votes

Beach GP
16%
IceyJaelias24Alrynnbandcampsquirreljcs7219CynnaANNETTE1951catloverplayershazaam1kmariaashcrash19guvenkarabagli912JEREMIACheekybitsGracieO312EmmaVanerambahadoerFrancl27mariajane216Kausawolf 40 votes
Witches GP
27%
JeanLomelindi7jonilla1imhappyWritin_RegKlthfsimgirl1010robyngravesrosehrtgirlmock68SjofnDarcVader1marbergPegasysJerrelloSimmerific94RamblineRosespice3FroilCinders27 68 votes
Werewolves GP
2%
Bagoas77a_niles06BigTybMasonGamerHenrique270TheoMistToz91 7 votes
Farm Pack GP
8%
GRIMMYoveronslamondastilljustme2marcel21taydevmordarlarmuseman98snikkipooElenPinklotaryDestin2016NatachapoltergeistAndieBeeSimsagustdSassycottonListentoToppDoggMollyDTheSimsTheWinterMink 21 votes
University EP
16%
Kita5399WedMeteoraStormLadyDecafksimmiesjaymancrazkimieswildrosesKiaraSims4ModsJennyggKalikaisisProteus42AavinaashSonata13SingerInternal_Chaossamsimsharun789goldann25SayoLoireSummerjaseBriana2425 41 votes
Random SP noone asked for
28%
icmnfrshrudy8292neutralsidealexspoom13alan650111aprilroseKelleygirlSimburiankeekee53happysimmer2007Pipersfun2IrdiwenDJQ1308drake_mccartyg01denswanNivyxloubyloulouCinebarBluelleBoredinTX 70 votes

Comments

• Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Beach GP
    I hope for a uni ep and a beach gp this year i know wishfull thinking i don’t think farming will already be added since they just did a poll on that like a week ago
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Beach GP
    Now that we have seasons would be nice to get some real vacation spots with some outdoor things to do.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Beach GP
    I picked beach but I think a pool stuffpack is next.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Because history shows they love to release these lol
  • Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    Witches GP
    I picked witches because we are due for a new life state since they aren't including them in EPs anymore.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Witches GP
    Witcher GP firstly.
    Followed by an SP. After that I think another GP; probably Beach themed.
    University is probably the following next EP, if not, an EP we've never had since they pretty much tackled the trifectum of sims by adding cats/dogs, weather and outdoor activities to do outside your home lot.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm keen on getting a beach vacation world, although since the last GP was a destination world, I'm not sure if they're going to immediately follow up with another one. I also like the other ideas and would be interested (except for werewolves because I don't play with them).

Buuuut if I had to guess we'll probably get a random SP
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Werewolves GP
    I'm so down for any Life States but I need Werewolves in my game first.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited June 2018
    Most likely? A stuff pack. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if a GP was coming next, but I doubt we'll have University right after Seasons, awesome as that would be. If we were going to get a life state GP, I wouldn't mind getting one we've never had before, like maybe Lord of the Rings-esque elves.
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    edited June 2018
    - Witches, beach, farming have received some clues and hints suggesting they are being developed.
    - There is nothing hinting at a University EP so idk what are the chances of that happening.
    - Werewolves were just confirmed a few days ago to not be in development.

Seeing the pattern of the 2 last years, we will pronably get 1 stuff pack released between July and September.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Witches GP
    I am hoping for a Witch/Wizard gp and a University ep myself.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Witches GP
    Witches or beach game pack.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    GobiasKoffiGobiasKoffi Posts: 1 New Member
    Well, if they continue their pattern:
    1. The next would be a Stuff Pack probably something about picnic and holiday in the third quarter of the year.
    2. Then will be followed by a Game Pack and can be anything from beach themed or supernatural themed, by the fourth quarter of the year.
    3. After that it will be followed by another Stuff Pack, my guess the theme would be random by the beginning of next year.
    4. Then after that, there will be another Expansion Pack maybe about Supernatural or University.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Witches GP
    If we get a GP, I think Witches sound likely out of that list. And I reallyyyyy hope we do get them this year, they're always by far my most anticipated feature. But yeah, we're coming up on Halloween and we're severely lacking lifestates. Fingers crossed.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Werewolves GP
    Either a Sorcerers, or Werewolves GP I'd be excited for either... or a Farming GP.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    Beach GP
    I voted the beach although i knew that either the witches or werewolf's would be the winers lol!
    I have to say there are soo many things still I want to see in the sims 4, but!, a supernatural or even just a simple occult has not make an appearance since the vampire expansion ( which was amazing the best vampires system ever in the sims I believe ) which, has launched a while ago now, so it could be very likely that we will get a new supernatural creature or live-stage in the next game pack I predict and hope haha, which one we will get first ( dragons, witches, elf, fairies, werewolf's, shapeshifters, future seers etc) will be a surprise ! :star: haha

-> But still with seasons out now I wished I could take my sims to a beach vacation lot for the summer, to take a fancy swim in the ocean, sunbathe, get burned, fight sharks, eat paella or sim açaí bowls lol, play volley, etc etc etc. Thats why i voted for the beach haha
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    edited June 2018
    I assume the very next one would be some stuff pack. After that maybe witches GP.

It's too soon for next EP, and the beaches could be not recived very well now as it's potentially gonna have some summer activity people were expecting in Seasons. I feel that the Farm GP is on rather early stage of development (if it is at all), so it leaves the supernatural packs, and I got impression that the idea of witches has more fans than werewolves.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it could be the pools stuff pack. I know it's kinda the opossite of what I said (about thing that should've been included in Seasons), but SP is smaller than GP and maybe more players could afford it. Also, it fits the real life summer, and they'd have not so bad explanation about deliver the pool fun without the necessity of buying the whole EP.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Witches GP
    I don't really count SPs when guessing what's next as they don't add fundamental gameplay anyway so out of the big things that could be next .. I think we'll see witches very soon. And university. But I think a GP is more likely to be next :) And I can't wait :naughty:
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Beach GP
    Beaches.

For me, the concept of Seasons won't be complete until there are some kind of beach/water activities.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    A farm pack seems to be far in the future. Grant just had the poll about farming and if they actually consider the things we voted for then they should think about how to implement farm animals by now.
    Grant also said they're not working on werewolves at the moment, so that would be far into the future as well.
    I don't think we'll get another EP immediately (maybe one before the Christmas sales like the last two years), so either GP or SP. But we just had Jungle Adventures in February. My bet is another SP. A pool one would be an option, but I think there would be backlash why they didn't put it in the Season EP because it fits summer. I just hope it won't be another backyard/garden one or includes a completely random gameplay item like a climbing wall that spits fire or another kitchen item that lets you change your moodlet.
  • Options
    Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    Beach GP
    A farm pack seems to be far in the future. Grant just had the poll about farming and if they actually consider the things we voted for then they should think about how to implement farm animals by now.
    Grant also said they're not working on werewolves at the moment, so that would be far into the future as well.
    I don't think we'll get another EP immediately (maybe one before the Christmas sales like the last two years), so either GP or SP. But we just had Jungle Adventures in February. My bet is another SP. A pool one would be an option, but I think there would be backlash why they didn't put it in the Season EP because it fits summer. I just hope it won't be another backyard/garden one or includes a completely random gameplay item like a climbing wall that spits fire or another kitchen item that lets you change your moodlet.

Sounds super reasonable, but maybe the declaration of not working of werewolf's is just to mislead us, in the way, that they are working on another supernatural life-stage for a next game pack maybe. I could even venture that maybe they could have it planned to be released for ending October beginning November. Or is this too enthusiastic?
    I mean they know that there is a huge percentage of simmers in the community that love to play with different forms, gameplay options, genetics and new interactions and it has been a while since they launched the Vampire pack, so maybe the next thing will be this, the new life-stage :star:
  • Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Werewolves GP
    > @Luuciia1 said:
    > wormstache999 wrote: »
    >
    > A farm pack seems to be far in the future. Grant just had the poll about farming and if they actually consider the things we voted for then they should think about how to implement farm animals by now.
    > Grant also said they're not working on werewolves at the moment, so that would be far into the future as well.
    > I don't think we'll get another EP immediately (maybe one before the Christmas sales like the last two years), so either GP or SP. But we just had Jungle Adventures in February. My bet is another SP. A pool one would be an option, but I think there would be backlash why they didn't put it in the Season EP because it fits summer. I just hope it won't be another backyard/garden one or includes a completely random gameplay item like a climbing wall that spits fire or another kitchen item that lets you change your moodlet.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sounds super reasonable, but maybe the declaration of not working of werewolf's is just to mislead us, in the way, that they are working on another supernatural life-stage for a next game pack maybe. I could even venture that maybe they could have it planned to be released for ending October beginning November. Or is this too enthusiastic?
    > I mean they know that there is a huge percentage of simmers in the community that love to play with different forms, gameplay options, genetics and new interactions and it has been a while since they launched the Vampire pack, so maybe the next thing will be this, the new life-stage :star:

Yeah. He made that post May 25th aswell or something like that I believe, which was over a month ago and only a couple days or somethin' since they announced Seasons, so I doubt he'd just announce them then and there as the next GP or EXP.

But I'm super desperate so I'm just grasping at straws.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Beach GP
    Well, if they continue their pattern:
    1. The next would be a Stuff Pack probably something about picnic and holiday in the third quarter of the year.
    2. Then will be followed by a Game Pack and can be anything from beach themed or supernatural themed, by the fourth quarter of the year.
    3. After that it will be followed by another Stuff Pack, my guess the theme would be random by the beginning of next year.
    4. Then after that, there will be another Expansion Pack maybe about Supernatural or University.

GP might also be a romance based pack.
  • Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    Witches GP
    I loved witches in Sims 3 and I'd love to see them come back. Honestly though I'd rather they just had all occults in one expansion/game pack whatever they call them.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I want Witches so bad, but now I'm skeptical on seeing witches this year. GuruGrant posted a poll on Twitter asking what supernatural we want next, and witches was one of the choices. I think the next thing we will see is a stuff pack. It's been almost 4 months since we last saw a stuff pack released. So I'm predicting August and September we will get stuff packs, and a game pack in late November or early December for the holidays. Especially with custom bundles we can create. People could bundle Seasons, a new stuff pack and a new game pack and they'd make their holiday money.