Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I feel like building tonight but I don't want to in my current save. I might make a save just for demolishing EA houses and building my own.

Maybe then I'll finally get good at it!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    no i can't knit. :)

I can. :p
    Which reminds me, I once saw a knitting pattern for a bikini.
    A BIKINI!
    Who's gonna wear a knitted bikini?!

You obviously weren't alive in the 1970s... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,561 Member
    Maybe we should ask for knitted bikinis in the sims :) I think my elderly sim and her daughter would enjoy doing the knitting too.

Seven more days... this is absolute torture.
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    One week!!!! Me:
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    One week!!!! Me:
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

I feel the same haha :D
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I can’t wait!!! And the stream today!!!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    So sad we didn't get the patch today. I recall once we got one on Friday but with the stream, I doubt it. I want to play with it :( and also ensure deaderpool has the best chance of updating mc command centre in time.

Friday night here, stream for me would be 6am. I never get up for them and watch them later, but I am tempted. My Oh is away so I could watch it in bed, with my electric blanket enjoying the lovely weather of 2 degrees ( could be worse and it will come )

Have a great day all. I think I will have an extra hard time waiting once we see the stream.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    So sad we didn't get the patch today. I recall once we got one on Friday but with the stream, I doubt it. I want to play with it :( and also ensure deaderpool has the best chance of updating mc command centre in time.

Friday night here, stream for me would be 6am. I never get up for them and watch them later, but I am tempted. My Oh is away so I could watch it in bed, with my electric blanket enjoying the lovely weather of 2 degrees ( could be worse and it will come )

Have a great day all. I think I will have an extra hard time waiting once we see the stream.

Today is the only day this week I do NOT want the patch since I want to be able to do some preparations on DPs discord once it drops,
    and this evening happens to be the only one I aint available.

I will be looking at the livestream once its over though. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited June 2018
    OMG, 7 days left! FREAK OUT TIME! :D
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    cherpar wrote: »
    My Oh is away so I could watch it in bed, with my electric blanket
    Oh, that sounds nice! I think in the UK it is on at 6 pm. I could still go to bed to watch it though :D
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

@elanorbreton - a little sprinkle of snow to go with your torture :po:)
    @elanorbreton : Said
    tRa6xlo.gif
    torture2
    bwgvF5m.gif
    torture3
    rg8Wdsg.gif
    torture4
    ea56XxA.gif

we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »

tRa6xlo.gif
    torture2
    bwgvF5m.gif
    torture3
    rg8Wdsg.gif
    torture4
    ea56XxA.gif

Absolutely gorgeous. TS4 Seasons really is much better looking than TS3 Seasons even despite the Snow depth thing IMO. I'm really looking forward to this. You get all these cool games like Battlefield V (which looks really good, and I'm gonna get it!), but the heart is with the TS4. As I mentioned before, TS4 and content brings the most excitement for me. I hope they continue making content for TS4 for much more years to come.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m glad there’s not much longer to wait for the stream at least and I’ll be happy to see the game changers videos on Monday. Thankfully today is the busiest day for me lol I have enough to do in the next hour and 15 mins that I should get to relax right when it starts!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    no i can't knit. :)

I can. :p
    Which reminds me, I once saw a knitting pattern for a bikini.
    A BIKINI!
    Who's gonna wear a knitted bikini?!

You obviously weren't alive in the 1970s... :mrgreen:

I wasn't. And I think I'm thankful for that. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I was going to wait; but ended up pre-ordering it off of C.D.keys with a coupon. I figured if by some miracle I do win a copy, I could always do my own giveaway or something.
    rjssim wrote: »
    Stormsview wrote: »

tRa6xlo.gif
    torture2
    bwgvF5m.gif
    torture3
    rg8Wdsg.gif
    torture4
    ea56XxA.gif

Absolutely gorgeous. TS4 Seasons really is much better looking than TS3 Seasons even despite the Snow depth thing IMO. I'm really looking forward to this. You get all these cool games like Battlefield V (which looks really good, and I'm gonna get it!), but the heart is with the TS4. As I mentioned before, TS4 and content brings the most excitement for me. I hope they continue making content for TS4 for much more years to come.

Yeah, it does look nice. And while Sims 4 gotten off to a rough start, I think most of the packs add something to the add and have improved over time. The only questionable thing was the My First Pet pack and honestly if you get in on a good sale, probably not the worst thing ever. Still just never bothered with it though.

I like how it is more stable yet not completely closed off like Sims 2 either. Some neighborhoods are huge and can jog, fish, etc...if near a little park, I have my sim's kids go over and play.

Besides maybe a Story mode, etc...which they said somethings aren't off the table, I think the game is fine. I see my sim reacting to different emotions. Like my jealous sims seem to ruin their relationships by being angry or just really sad. My artist sims often paint on their own. I noticed some doing things like creating blogs or practicing something on their own as well.

The only things they can't do on their own without mods it seems is autonomous proposals, marriages and all that. I have even seen them woohoo on their own, they just never tried for a baby without a mod though.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited June 2018
    Q_Q - I'm caving. Thought I could stay away from the stream, but my excitement is too real. I figured we won't get the patch until Tuesday, but kind of had crossed fingers that maybe we would get it a little early. But that's okay.

However, because of this, I'm going to end up watching the stream.. but probably leave for a little bit and then come back and skim through stuff because I don't want to see everything, just the maybe some stuff about the Calendar, maybe the green house, and maybe a holiday, if they show that.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    OKAY! As we are on the final stretch until the release of this fab pack, I will post one song per day until next Friday! All weather related!

here we go!

7 DAYS TO GO! - ITS RAINING MEN BY THE WEATHER GIRLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    So excited! There is so much traditions with holidays (fasting!) and umbrellas are coming back which I really love. I'm happy to hear that we get a lot more build stuff this time. I can't wait.
  • Options
    teajayloveteajaylove Posts: 175 Member

However, because of this, I'm going to end up watching the stream..

Same. All week I have told myself that I want to be surprised. I got halfway through the work day and decided that I HAVE to watch it when it get home. I have no will power lol.
  • Options
    OMG I have never been so impressed with a sims 4 pack. But watching the livestream has made me heartbroken cos I need all that stuff right now!

Waiting is now going to be ten times harder. All the stuff looks totally awesome and there is a lot more included than I expected.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Great stream. Pack is legit. It's going to be a long week of waiting.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    This EP stream was the first that actually matched the excitement I feel whenever the GP team does a stream xD I didn't watch everything because I still want to be surprised, but still quite a bit. Cause it all looks so great!!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I like how it is more stable.

Besides how awesome TS4 is, this is also another reason why I really like TS4. For me, it runs super smooth, no lag, and no awful camera stutter like in TS3.

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    After watching the live stream, I am even more excited. I just went ahead and pre-ordered it as my birthday gift this year. I couldn't wait lol.
    I think this is going to be one of the best expansions yet. They really went all out.

Now we just need like a tropical world and we can have like a beach vacation in the summer.
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    I watched pretty much the whole stream (even though I told myself to only watch a little and leave most of it to surprise) and I think Seasons looks great! I can't wait until it's released and even the 7 days remaining seems like forever, especially considering I'll wait at least for the MCCC update before I get it.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!