The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @elanorbreton i would sulk too and finally watch my movie I’ve been putting off for sims
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Could also be Tuesday though, but let's pray for today!!
    EA had better realise it needs to be today! No good giving it us on a Tuesday, when we have the whole weekend ahead of us if it came today. Please please let it be today or I may have to sulk :D

"..or I may have to sulk" :joy::joy:

Totally agree with you though! So much time for so much play, EA. We need this. What else will stop us obsessing over seasons for 2 whole free days????

ETA: autocorrect, you drive me insane...play is a word, a normal word. Stop autocorrecting it!
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    I hope the patch is today. I know it's supposed to be Tuesday, so the game changers will be able to make content to release on Wednesday - but due to time zones that's really cutting their time short in some places! Hopefully it's today so we all have something to do all weekend and they don't have to worry :)
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2018
    I hope the patch is today. I know it's supposed to be Tuesday, so the game changers will be able to make content to release on Wednesday - but due to time zones that's really cutting their time short in some places! Hopefully it's today so we all have something to do all weekend and they don't have to worry :)

Thursdays are usually patch days, so it probably is today. We'll know in an hour.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,615 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    We'll know in an hour.

That long? :( Oh I have no patience at all.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I’m so impatient that nanny kiddo 2 and I are going walking before lunchtime lol so we can pass the time
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited June 2018
    I’m so impatient that nanny kiddo 2 and I are going walking before lunchtime lol so we can pass the time

that is impatient.lol.

i'm glad cat does these threads i rarely venture out of creative corner. but your fun. i get to meet new people.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Hopefully we get the patch today so I can go through all my mods. That right there will take up most of my day.

Word is probably on Tuesday, since early access for Seasons begins on June 19 for game changers.

Sadly I dont think we ll get any info or news today. Maybe we ll get part 3 of the Weatherly Household blog if were lucky.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,571 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Hopefully we get the patch today so I can go through all my mods. That right there will take up most of my day.

Word is probably on Tuesday, since early access for Seasons begins on June 19 for game changers.

Sadly I dont think we ll get any info or news today. Maybe we ll get part 3 of the Weatherly Household blog if were lucky.
    Honestly atleast this I’ll accept if they don’t give anything info today.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Just about a week left and a live stream tomorrow! So excited!!! *walks in circles breathing rapidly in and out of a paper bag*
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I was hoping for the Patch today but I guess it's not coming? Oh well, tuesday it is then...

:(
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    kemisz wrote: »
    I was hoping for the Patch today but I guess it's not coming? Oh well, tuesday it is then...

maybe tomorrow? tomorrow would be one week til release.
  • Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    edited June 2018
    kemisz wrote: »

maybe tomorrow? tomorrow would be one week til release.

Patches are always released on a Tuesday or Thursday. :)

Oh well. Tuesday for sure! The early access folks will need it.

EDIT: New blog today, everyone! :D
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Remember they said Tuesday the 19th was patch day,
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,615 Member
    Meh *sulks in corner*
  • Options
    Meh *sulks in corner*
    *follows into corner*

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Meh *sulks in corner*
    *follows into corner*

*Makes corner comfortable. This is my home now*
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    This describes my mood right now.

I'm So Excited!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    the brightside no broken mods or cc.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Here I was like "Nooo they didn't ... did they? They're a home, right?"

rbNfgpG.png

And then here I was like: "OMG NO THAT IS SO AMAZING, someone please give me this pack right this godplum instant!
    ANBnBRK.png

LOOK AT THE CITY.
  • Options
    The city is pretty awesome looking I might be rethink my plans to move a San Myshuno family to the burbs
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The city is pretty awesome looking I might be rethink my plans to move a San Myshuno family to the burbs

Omg I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. A tree in the city centre for Winterfest? Like, yes?! Yes, please!

I was kind of hoping for different food/drink stalls in winter but to have details like this. Ha, that just makes this evening even nicer :love:
  • Options
    I’ll have to think about it tonight while I sulk and watch my movie while doing my nails lol
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    I’ll have to think about it tonight while I sulk and watch my movie while doing my nails lol

:D Multi-tasking at its best
  • Options

:D Multi-tasking at its best

Yup! ;) plus I have to finish my list of questions for my boss lol so tonight I’ll be distracted tomorrow we’ll its a good thing the livestream is happening!!