The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    no i can't knit. :)

I can. :p
    Which reminds me, I once saw a knitting pattern for a bikini.
    A BIKINI!
    Who's gonna wear a knitted bikini?!

I knit too! My fiancé is convinced I’m secretly 90 years old (I’m not lol).

Imagine the tan lines on knitted bikini. Yikes. :D

Don't worry, I'm secretly approaching 90.

TAN LINES! :D

what do tan lines have to do with knitting? :p

Sounds like the start of a joke.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

A BIKINI!

i edited i missed some posts i think we move fast the less waiting we have.
  • Options

A BIKINI!

i edited i missed some posts i think we move fast the less waiting we have.

True.
  • Options

A BIKINI!

You should knit him some underwear.
    Then he'll really be sorry won't he. :D
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    @BabySquare

That actually surprises me about the hibernation thing. Thanks for letting me know!

Still, kind of wish I could go to sleep tonight and just wake up to Sims 4 Seasons being out. That would be so welcome!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    kemisz wrote: »
    @BabySquare

That actually surprises me about the hibernation thing. Thanks for letting me know!

Still, kind of wish I could go to sleep tonight and just wake up to Sims 4 Seasons being out. That would be so welcome!

You're welcome :) and yeah it would be good.
  • Options
    @BabySquare

not picking on you but i'm curious did you finish your paper?
  • Options
    @BabySquare

Nearly. Literally about ten minutes of writing left to do. Today's been too busy to get anything done so I decided to cut my losses and hang out here tonight. Gonna draft as much as I can of the next one tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    @BabySquare

Nearly. Literally about ten minutes of writing left to do. Today's been too busy to get anything done so I decided to cut my losses and hang out here tonight. Gonna draft as much as I can of the next one tomorrow. :)

Thankfully the nearly finished one isn't due until the 22nd, and seeing as how I wrote four back-to-back recently I'm enjoying having the day off. :)
  • Options
    @BabySquare

my mom wrote the only college paper i had. the research went over my head because i'm epletic so the side of my brain that for normal people can process complex thoughts is damaged. so she did the writing and i did the presentation.

i'm not good at speaking in public. not because of my disability like normal people i get nervous. when it was my turn i tripped over my desk.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    The city is pretty awesome looking I might be rethink my plans to move a San Myshuno family to the burbs

I just moved one of my family's from the burbs to the city, just because I needed their land its the large 64 :D . I have been so busy with my new plans for all my Sims. I am making two new families in each world. Even building them new homes so I can have sunporches, it's a lot of fun but a lot of work. With the new glass windows, it's so much to redo.
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Here I was like "Nooo they didn't ... did they? They're a home, right?"

rbNfgpG.png

And then here I was like: "OMG NO THAT IS SO AMAZING, someone please give me this pack right this godplum instant!
    ANBnBRK.png

LOOK AT THE CITY.

I love the new hot chocolate sign <3 on the food stall. Thanks for the picture. The toddler is so cute. I can not wait to see the toddlers in their winter snowsuits. o:)<3 I think we can get Climates family from the gallery, question is when? Now, or when we get the free update or on the 22,I think I remember him saying that we can finish the Climates family story our own way. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    @BabySquare

my mom wrote the only college paper i had. the research went over my head because i'm epletic so the side of my brain that for normal people can process complex thoughts is damaged. so she did the writing and i did the presentation.

i'm not good at speaking in public. not because of my disability like normal people i get nervous. when it was my turn i tripped over my desk.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything's going OK now with your epilepsy :) and I'm glad your mother was able to help you. :) I can't imagine what that's like, but I have huge respect for you for doing the presentation :)

I hate public speaking too - I once ditched school so I wouldn't have to do it.
    I remember though I did one brief speech in my high school English class (a compulsory one :s ) and my teacher noted down "very good eye contact" - I'd been staring at a poster on the wall the entire time. :D
  • Options
    @BabySquare

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything's going OK now with your epilepsy :) and I'm glad your mother was able to help you. :) I can't imagine what that's like, but I have huge respect for you for doing the presentation :)

I remember though I did one brief speech in my high school English class (a compulsory one :s ) and my teacher noted down "very good eye contact" - I'd been staring at a poster on the wall the entire time. :D

its controlled now. it was a while back that i was in school. some people had to answer questions i did not. :)
  • Options
    @BabySquare

its controlled now. it was a while back that i was in school. some people had to answer questions i did not. :)

Glad to hear you've got in under control. :)
    Even so, I still respect you for dealing with that. :)
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »
    The city is pretty awesome looking I might be rethink my plans to move a San Myshuno family to the burbs

I just moved one of my family's from the burbs to the city, just because I needed their land its the large 64 :D . I have been so busy with my new plans for all my Sims. I am making two new families in each world. Even building them new homes so I can have sunporches, it's a lot of fun but a lot of work. With the new glass windows, it's so much to redo.

rbNfgpG.png

And then here I was like: "OMG NO THAT IS SO AMAZING, someone please give me this pack right this godplum instant!
    ANBnBRK.png

LOOK AT THE CITY.

I love the new hot chocolate sign <3 on the food stall. Thanks for the picture. The toddler is so cute. I can not wait to see the toddlers in their winter snowsuits. o:)<3 I think we can get Climates family from the gallery, question is when? Now, or when we get the free update or on the 22,I think I remember him saying that we can finish the Climates family story our own way. :)

I didn't even notice the drinks stall. Glad to hear these will pop up round the different worlds; it feels weird them only being in SM.
  • Options

rbNfgpG.png

ANBnBRK.png

LOOK AT THE CITY.

I didn't even notice the drinks stall. Glad to hear these will pop up round the different worlds; it feels weird them only being in SM.

sm?
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Maybe we could all hibernate.

Yeah, I mean, the whole process seems extremely gross and against the natural order of things but I'm willing to give it a try at this point.

I mentioned this somewhere else; we actually have the gene for hibernation in our DNA, it's just deactivated.

What? Really? I mean other animals, such as bears can hibernate; I guess that makes sense.
  • Options

rbNfgpG.png

ANBnBRK.png

LOOK AT THE CITY.

sm?

San Myshuno.
  • Options
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Maybe we could all hibernate.

Yeah, I mean, the whole process seems extremely gross and against the natural order of things but I'm willing to give it a try at this point.

I mentioned this somewhere else; we actually have the gene for hibernation in our DNA, it's just deactivated.

What? Really? I mean other animals, such as bears can hibernate; I guess that makes sense.

Yeah it's a throwback from an ancestral species that did hibernate. Our DNA's full of stuff like that.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Only one more week, guys! Hooray! I've got some very stressful exams from Tuesday to Friday and I feel like dying, but all I can see is TS4: Seasons at the end of the tunnel! :D
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited June 2018
    US Countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T00&p0=137&msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&font=cursive&csz=1

EU countdown.
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180622T01&p0=291&msg=The+Sims+4+Expansion+Pack:+Seasons&font=cursive&csz=1

Edit: in less then a week, I will be sitting in front of my computer with Seasons. :D

Disclaimer: None of the times have been confirmed by EA but are based on other users and stores confirmed release time and dates.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    Elliee1984Elliee1984 Posts: 302 Member
    I literally can’t wait any longer! I’m currently at work not working, stalking the forums :p
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    @gothprincess4ever good luck with your exams !
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Thank you so much! The EP will be a gift to myself if I get good grades. (Cheat: I've already pre-ordered it, so it'll be here whether or not I ace these exams, hahaha!)
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I think tomorrow, if there is no plans, I am going to start a whole new save and work on the houses, etc....I gotten rid of some old cc and all that. I am preparing for the patch as it will probably break all the mods. Most mods I don't really need (I already removed the gift giving one since it is going to be in the game); besides the MCCC as there really needs to be a story progression.

I am also going to build an animal shelter for all the strays so that they don't get cold and all that.