The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    I watched nearly the entire stream, too. :# Couldn't resist! I did stop watching during build/buy though because I really like to discover new objects myself. I feel like the stream was great but I don't feel bad for watching it because they had to rush through soooo much! I'm not even mad, there is so much content it's going to take so long to fully dive in!
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I'm hoping the horn of plenty works like it did in a previous game.
    Just 7 days to go and possibly only 6 with a 9 p.m. release on Thursday.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    mctsimmer wrote: »

no early release this time. everyone gets it friday.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,279 Member
    I really wanted to see if they'd change into raincoats or winter coats on the way to work. Oh well, it's something to discover on my own, which is fine.
    image.png
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,922 Member
    edited June 2018
    SimGuruGraham has just tweeted to say that the stream was actually 2hrs 45 minutes long and can still be seen on the Twitter stream for those who missed it. Starts about 5 mins. in.

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Okay, so far I have successfully avoided watching the livestream but I'm aching for it. This time next week I will almost probably be playing the sims 4 seasons by now. I can almost taste it.

Sad I'm missing out on the livestream but I feel like I'd rather discover everything for myself when the game starts up.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Totally respect the folks that are waiting for the pack before watching the stream! I don't know how you do it lol
    I had a more busy day than I anticipated, but I managed to catch the end of the stream -- it looks like there's
    sO much stuff in this pack! And the bee-keeping looks more involved than I was anticipating. I'm so excited omg??
    So close!! TT0TT Time to go watch the rest of the stream!~
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,615 Member
    I watched nearly the entire stream, too. :# Couldn't resist! I did stop watching during build/buy though because I really like to discover new objects myself.
    That's when I stopped watching too. I also closed my eyes a bit at the beginning when they were going through CAS :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I loaded up another tab and listened for when they were done with cas and cut it when build mode came up but I had to see the rest, I was too tempted...let's all complain about how it feels too long I feel like when we did that before it made the days up to this point go by faster...lol :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited June 2018
    Elliee1984 wrote: »
    One week!!!! Me:
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

I feel the same haha :D

That second gif is one of my all time favorites xD @Elliee1984

Arrrrgh I hate waiting for this pack. It's another reason why I didn't watch the entire stream xD seeing them play it and not being able to do so myself somehow doesn't make things easier.
  • Options
    I loaded up another tab and listened for when they were done with cas and cut it when build mode came up but I had to see the rest, I was too tempted...let's all complain about how it feels too long I feel like when we did that before it made the days up to this point go by faster...lol :)

Yes, @RedDestiny92! Let's complain some more. I feel like I haven't complained enough yet. LOL!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Right on! Before you know it we'll be counting down from three days....I mean we know time is the same and all that but it's nice to feel excited seasons seasons seasons...now. ha
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    The card decor has a Hanukkah themed swatch o:)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Right on! Before you know it we'll be counting down from three days....I mean we know time is the same and all that but it's nice to feel excited seasons seasons seasons...now. ha

I hate to pull out a wibbly wobbly timey wimey quote but I'm pretty sure we can somehow find a way to will time to go faster.

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I didn’t catch all of it Nannying and then I had to leave to pick up my mom after she missed her vanpool which added 2 hours to my getting home so I’m going to watch the replay but from what I saw and screenshoted to send to my bestie I can’t wait!!! I love how they are redoing gardening too it’s so much simpler to see what your plants doing! And the glass roofs and greenhouses <3<3<3<3 Is it Friday yet?!?!?!
  • Options

That sucks. I got time to play that night and can't do it. At least it's a Friday release and I can play all night.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    THE HYPE IS REAL! <3<3

....(can I fast forward to next Friday pls....please?)

giphy.gif
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member

That plum. I got time to play that night and can't do it. At least it's a Friday release and I can play all night.

Yup not happy about that as it makes taking Friday off a waste looks like I’ll be working and having my sisters Download it! Good thing it’s a Friday though and the weekend will be fun!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member

Is the mistletoe an object or is it just a romantic interaction? They didn't show it in the livestream.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer the mistletoe is an interaction in the romance section.
  • Options
    6 Days Left!!!!!
  • Options

Is the mistletoe an object or is it just a romantic interaction? They didn't show it in the livestream.

i guess we'll know in 6 days. :):)
  • Options
    @catloverplayer the mistletoe is an interaction in the romance section.

That's what I thought. Thanks for the info.
  • Options

She just answered it's an interaction.
  • Options

She just answered it's an interaction.

cool i ened up not watching . even though i was home.