The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

1717273747577...Next

Comments

  • Options
    SmsMnc14SmsMnc14 Posts: 50 Member
    SmsMnc14 wrote: »
    the gif in my signature has finally came true B)

    Sorry I forgot to quote the original message.

    Oh I gotcha now. You're having problems with your signature?

    Well yeah... but I figured it out. Lol took me forever.
  • Options
    snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    I was too tired to stay up to wait for it to download last night lol. I bought myself a couple of coffee energy drinks that I love to treat myself and had a piggy morning while I played. I let my 3 year old pick the starting season. He chose winter... I think because it was the last one I read to him xD I wasn't really excited about winter, but Winterfest was fun! And Spring is next. I can't wait for the rain!!

    I haven't had any problem breaking away to do my work around the house. I don't know if it's the game, or I'm just more disciplined. I am having fun though! I have a problem with a teen not changing into Winter clothing and nearly freezing to death, but nothing else.
  • Options
    mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    mari_c1 wrote: »
    so whenever i schedule an event on a certain day, it always moves it to a completely different day like a week or 2 away, why does it do that and how can i change it?

    It’s a bug :'(:(

    do you know if it’s just me or everyone? i would love it they’d fix it :(
    sappy himming :)
  • Options
    Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    I tried to cheat the system (I pre-ordered the game) I tried changing the date on my desktop XD. It gave me the option to download it but when I clicked on it, it gave me an error XD
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

    HC9IknO.png

  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,554 Member
    edited June 2018
    mari_c1 wrote: »
    mari_c1 wrote: »
    so whenever i schedule an event on a certain day, it always moves it to a completely different day like a week or 2 away, why does it do that and how can i change it?

    It’s a bug :'(:(

    do you know if it’s just me or everyone? i would love it they’d fix it :(

    It's a lot of people. Grant said several of the bugs they're tracking have already been fixed and their working on more. He seemed to imply a patch is coming very soon so we could see an Emergency Patch Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Happy Simming to all of you, friends! I'm glad to see that most players are enjoying the game! I'm loving it so far! There have been a couple of bugs and glitches here and there, but nothing severe enough to prevent me from liking it. I didn't realise how much I'd missed seeing weather in my Sims game!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh this thread exploded, I had a time getting my game I lose the internet at the worse times. Finally got it and played awhile my connection is limited though so I don't know about sharing pics...ugh I have so many.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i did love day for the first time, but not the goals . one of my male sims wanted to propose to his girlfriend . shes a born in game sim him i created because her brother is a young heir so no one was his age. but his sister and best friend fell in love. but i guess the game doesn't cosider proposing romantic. lol they failed love day.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Life is good. Seasons is installed and so far running perfectly.(Knocks on wood :p) and my two mods, UI Extension and True Happiness have been updated. :)

    Don't jinx us Simgirl
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    It's 7:30 pm and I'm bored out of my mind If I drove you all want to know where I'd be right now .I'd be on my way to Walmart to get my hands on Sims 4 seasons .The withdrawal I have is pure you know what and then some Let's Plays aren't even helping that's making it worse .HELP ME lol
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

    Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    PeachWillohSimsPeachWillohSims Posts: 3 New Member
    So excited! ❤️
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2018
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    It's 7:30 pm and I'm bored out of my mind If I drove you all want to know where I'd be right now .I'd be on my way to Walmart to get my hands on Sims 4 seasons .The withdrawal I have is pure you know what and then some Let's Plays aren't even helping that's making it worse .HELP ME lol

    You can't buy it online somewhere cheaper like cdkeys? It's much cheaper there. Well, not as much because the price has been steadily climbing due to demand. Was $25, now it's $31.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I do not buy games online using my debt card I've never used that site before so I woudn't know what to do. I use Origin and use a Sims 4 gift card I bought one last week but it wasn't enough I'm 12 dollars and something short.I forgot the expansion pcks are more expensive than GPs or SPs I should've bought two instead of one.I'll be alright if I get a chance to go to Walmart tomorrow I'll look for a sims 4 card and get another one. I might even buy the game in the store if they don't have sims 4 cards
    IceyJ wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    It's 7:30 pm and I'm bored out of my mind If I drove you all want to know where I'd be right now .I'd be on my way to Walmart to get my hands on Sims 4 seasons .The withdrawal I have is pure you know what and then some Let's Plays aren't even helping that's making it worse .HELP ME lol

    You can't buy it online somewhere cheaper like cdkeys? It's much cheaper there. Well, not as much because the price has been steadily climbing due to demand. Was $25, now it's $31.

    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

    Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top