Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,807 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It's such a shame I bumped Haylo down a couple of spots by the time I got executed. :D

And Twiddle's average was actually pretty low when he got executed. It must've been some terrible luck on his end (and I think Ryenn was exempt during that time).

I was thinking the same. What went wrong? XD

And I know! That was my biggest takeaway, it was final 8 and Twiddle got eliminated with a really good score. But as you said, Ryenn had bodyguard. And the other Agents (Alleen, Lo, Tiger, Choco) all had their sights on Vul and/or Haylo already.

My other biggest takeaway was how well Tiger and Lo did on their FIRST ranking. Pretty impressive stuff. Seems like Jake and Ryenn were tricked the most by the lies of the spies.

To be honest, my main thinking was: Haylo has to be the mole eventually. ;) lol Beyond that, I had nothing.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,875 Member
    I think that was also my reason for putting Haylo high up on my list all season. ;)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lo and behold, he did end up being the Mole :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,684 Member
    Yayyyyyyy... I got suspicion from simply being around since Season 1 XD hahaha
  • Options
    But I knew for sure when I started talking to him just before Vul got eliminated... B)
  • Options
    So the most suspects were Haylo, Choco and Me... Oooh...
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,790 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So the most suspects were Haylo, Choco and Me... Oooh...

I'm mostly interested in the rankings of episode 6 atm. To see who of us would win out if the two of us were the spies and everything up to then went exactly as it happened.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Did you have immunity in the second ranking? Because I think I would have taken you out then... Because I did put you in my first ranking too... ;) But Turner can tell us what would have happened if I was a spy too... ;)
  • Options
    Did you have immunity in the second ranking? Because I think I would have taken you out then... Because I did put you in my first ranking too... ;) But Turner can tell us what would have happened if I was a spy too... ;)

Spies didn't rank. In the first execution both of us were immune and in the second execution both of us targeted eachother, which means it was up to how suspicious we were.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Ranking / Assassination. Whatever... ;)
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    It's such a shame I bumped Haylo down a couple of spots by the time I got executed. :D

And Twiddle's average was actually pretty low when he got executed. It must've been some terrible luck on his end (and I think Ryenn was exempt during that time).

And I know! That was my biggest takeaway, it was final 8 and Twiddle got eliminated with a really good score. But as you said, Ryenn had bodyguard. And the other Agents (Alleen, Lo, Tiger, Choco) all had their sights on Vul and/or Haylo already.

My other biggest takeaway was how well Tiger and Lo did on their FIRST ranking. Pretty impressive stuff. Seems like Jake and Ryenn were tricked the most by the lies of the spies.

Same happened last season as well, That's twice now I've had a pretty good score but have been eliminated due to a third party (Tribal Votes in S5 and the Bodyguard/exemption in S6)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Same happened last season as well, That's twice now I've had a pretty good score but have been eliminated due to a third party (Tribal Votes in S5 and the Bodyguard/exemption in S6)

Now THAT is a series of unfortunate events. :o Here's to hoping next season brings better luck. :smiley:

If Maya didn't have the bodyguard, she and the Gov would've traded places... So does that mean the Gov would've been Miss Scarlet in the Clue mission? :joy:
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

Now THAT is a series of unfortunate events. :o Here's to hoping next season brings better luck. :smiley:

If Maya didn't have the bodyguard, she and the Gov would've traded places... So does that mean the Gov would've been Miss Scarlet in the Clue mission? :joy:

MISS SCARLET!! WHERE IS MY LOL BUTTON??
    Also, yeah, I sucked at this game lol The only thing that saved me were multiple exemptions.
    Also Also, your new profile picture is adorable as heck.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

*Shudders*

I'll never be able to look at Miss Scarlet the same way again... :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

*Shudders*

I'll never be able to look at Miss Scarlet the same way again... :D

tenor.gif

Close enuff :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I now need a picture of The Gov as Miss Scarlet. For...reasons
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,284 Member
    Oh God that's horrifying... and also hilarious...
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    I'm halfway done with season 3. I just realized that I did read up to the photograph mission last year, but then I stopped.

One recurring theme I noticed is that you have the uptight character who's somehow roped into doing the song and dance number. You have Brianne, Evarrine, and Morgan. And somehow they're all women.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Okay. I have a crazy idea to give away the last key! Without a key, you're not guaranteed a spot on All-Stars (although if you're STILL following this thread along up until this point, there's a high chance you'll get a spot anyway :p ).
    But if you want to ensure you can use one of your OWN sims (from a previous season), you'll need an All-Star Key to do so. So, here's the real life challenge:

--> Whoever writes "THE MOLE WAS HERE" in the most public and creative way wins the key <--

This was inspired by when Alleen wrote this in the sand last year:
    OOn3oHN.jpg

I thought it was really cool to influence the real world, and maybe advertise the show a bit. Not my show, of course, lol. But the more people watching Aus Mole, American Mole, Dutch Mole, Belgium Mole, the better! :smiley:
    (even if that means only one person in the world sees it lol)

So on a spectrum of effort, an example of the least amount of effort to most amount of effort might look like...
    -Writing "THE MOLE WAS HERE" on a post-it and taking a picture of it on your desk
    to
    -Writing "THE MOLE WAS HERE" on the moon :lol:

So ideally, everyone would land somewhere in the middle of that spectrum lol. I know this challenge sounds ambitious, but you can get as ambitious as you like (just no vandalism, please!)... And writing the sentence in sand is the only thing you cannot do, since that example has already been given.

Anyone without a key already can do the challenge; I know some will think it will be cool, and others will think it's downright silly. I see both sides. :p It is silly, but can also be quite fun.

You will submit your picture to me via PM/email, and I will grade it alongside 2 other judges. Or just by myself if I can't find anyone. XD
    If you already have a key, you won't be able to get another, so you cannot enter the contest. Doesn't mean you can't still do the challenge for fun, though!

You will be graded by...
    *Effort
    *Creativity
    *Visibility (also known as how "public" it is... Is it in an area where no one goes, or is there high traffic?)

As for the sentence itself, it'd be a good call to keep it in English (or at least mostly English). It doesn't have to be all capitalized either. And it doesn't have to be "written"... You can make the sentence with seashells on the beach, or anything else you can possibly think of. You may want to take an extra picture or two if necessary, in order to establish the surrounding (without giving away where you live lol). You can get as creative as you like.

This challenge is due in ONE WEEK.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    And if everyone agrees this idea is totally bonkers, we can scrap it and find another way to determine who gets the final key (or keys; I'm still unsure of how many players I'll be able to get next season. I'm thinking 12 or 14)

And if you're not entering into the contest, let me know on here if you want to be a judge :)
  • Options
    Can I be a judge? ;)
  • Options
    ... That might get a little risky for me though, considering the incident years ago... :/
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Can I be a judge? ;)

Sure thing! :)

And there can be more than 2 if the interest is there. It doesn't really matter how many judges there are haha
  • Options
    Can I be a judge? ;)

You already have a key so I'd certainly have you judging instead. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,684 Member
    Can I be a judge? ;)

Sure thing! :)

And there can be more than 2 if the interest is there. It doesn't really matter how many judges there are haha

I can judge :3 Considering I have like 2 keys XD