Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Season and What World Will You Start With?

Comments

• Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Summer
    I'm still gonna start with Summer. It seems like they've focused more on all four seasons rather than winter itself. I like the new summer activities that'll sure satisfy me after playing it for hours...LOL
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Spring
    I will start in spring. Sims without seasons feels like an enternal summer/spring to me. So to get a smooth transition into the other seasons, and check out all the features slowly I am going to choose spring because there probably won't be any troubles with heat and there will be rain, which I am very excited for!
    Don't know which world yet, I play with many different families in all of the worlds. I will need to think which one I will choose first.
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Autumn
    I'm actually not sure what I'll start with season wise but most definitely forgotten world for my world. I love FH so much.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Summer
    I am going to start with Summer in Willow Creek with my favorite household. She has a large garden growing right now and I want to explore the new gardening system before moving forward to Fall. I can hardly wait to see the new harvestables. This new EP is going to be so much fun!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Spring
    I don't know for sure since I don't know what household I will be playing but I will probably start with spring unless I'm in Oasis Springs or something.

I do know that I will probably change the name of the Climates, just to be more realistic. I don't know if I will add them to my rotation or if they will just be townies.

I definitely plan to play all of the seasons.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Spring
    I don't know for sure since I don't know what household I will be playing but I will probably start with spring unless I'm in Oasis Springs or something.

I do know that I will probably change the name of the Climates, just to be more realistic. I don't know if I will add them to my rotation or if they will just be townies.

I definitely plan to play all of the seasons.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Autumn
    I feel like it has been an eternal summer in the game so far, after summer comes autumn (fall) so that is where I will be starting and likely in Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Spring
    I'm also starting in BB or NC, I'm editing all the townies, making new ones, building ,changing clubs, ect.

I would like to start in Spring because I feel like it is the beginning.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Summer
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    I am going to start with Summer in Willow Creek with my favorite household. She has a large garden growing right now and I want to explore the new gardening system before moving forward to Fall. I can hardly wait to see the new harvestables. This new EP is going to be so much fun!

I'm going to do the same for the same reason. :)
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Summer
    I'll be starting with Summer in Windenburg. I just figured since it's Summer irl it makes sense to start with Summer. My main household lives in Windenburg so that's why I'm starting there.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited June 2018
    Summer
    As the game feels like eternal summer for me I want to start with that season and watch the changes the other seasons bring from that point. As I am playing many (too many!) households across several worlds I don't exactly know which one I'll pick after installing seasons. Current plans for my game say either Willow Creeks or Windenburg.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 51 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn, definitely because of literally everything: the clothes, the holidays (harvestfest/halloween) and the wind/leaves changing colors.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,464 Member
    Autumn
    Okay, I know I chose Autumn, but I'm back to thinking that I'm going to start with Spring. I really, REALLY want to see those thunderstorms. And Sims using umbrellas! And jumping in puddles and getting struck by lightning and storm clouds... <3

Now I just need to decide on which place. I might go back to the basics and start with a family in Willow Creek, then visit neighborhoods around the world each day so that I can see how the season is different in each environment.

Boy, I wish I could do this in real life, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Winter
    Winter! I want to dive straight into the snow :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Summer
    vikixc wrote: »
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    This is my favourite build so far and what I will be moving my Sims-Selfs' daughter into when she has reached the top of Scientist Career, I purposely built bay windows in the front living room so I can put the Christmas tree there :D
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg

@vikixc What an awesome house! That is amazing!

Thank you! It took me a week to complete :smiley:

@vikixc well it was a week well spent! Looks great...kind of has the modern farmhouse look. Really like that greenhouse/solarium....makes me super eager for the glass roofs!
  • Options
    GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Winter
    i don’t want to have to wait ages to see the new animations and textures for winter and ... y’know ..... SNOW!!!!!!!
  • Options
    EvaSaysRawrEvaSaysRawr Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2018
    Spring
    I'm constantly going back and forth between Spring and Summer. I'm personally in a summer vibe irl right now and it'd be cool to see the game gradually going from what we've always known to new weather. On the other hand Spring is my favorite season and I can't wait to see some rain! As for the world I'm undecided as well OTL. I'm gonna play with my simself and I want to start in the world I'd like to live in most but I have no idea which one that is lol. It'll probably be Willow Creek or Windenburg. Or Brindleton Bay! I'm totally lost at the moment oops.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    Spring
    The closer we get the more I get indecisive about what to start with! I’m thinking I might go a different season in each save I conviently have 4 I’m prepping....but one will be in spring where they family has the biggest garden lol
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited June 2018
    Autumn
    We’ve had a perpetual summer for four years, so I’m starting autumn in San Myshuno, since that’s where my main sims live. I’ll venture to the other worlds as well during autumn, namely Brindleton Bay and Windenburg.
  • Options
    caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Spring
    Does anyone here know what time seasons is released like a.m. or p.m.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Spring
    I always start with spring :)
    I like to play out all four ,leaving winter for last.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Summer
    Probably summer, though might start with spring just to see the different transitions of each season and how the parks and such look.

Really want to be throwing better backyard bbq's and weenie roasts having sprinklers, kiddie pools and water balloon fights. Willow Creek and might also check out how the city is that oasis springs actually being hot now haha.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Spring
    This is my favourite build so far and what I will be moving my Sims-Selfs' daughter into when she has reached the top of Scientist Career, I purposely built bay windows in the front living room so I can put the Christmas tree there :D
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg

@vikixc What an awesome house! That is amazing!

Thank you! It took me a week to complete :smiley:

@vikixc well it was a week well spent! Looks great...kind of has the modern farmhouse look. Really like that greenhouse/solarium....makes me super eager for the glass roofs!

Thank you! :) I didn't really plan for a particular style it just happened, which is the best way sometimes :smile: we call that a conservatory in the UK :smiley: at the moment there is a few outdoor sofas in there and exotic plants from Jungle Adventure. It is a CC construction set by Mutske on TSR (I believe it is called Chesham Skylights). I have about 15GB of CC xD

I might replace it when I get Seasons with an actual glass roof, I will see how it goes if snow/rain comes inside or my Sims freeze when sitting in there it will have to be changed, which will be a shame because I like it as-is. I'm definitely going to replace the toddler slide with the swings.

There's still 3 empty bedrooms, I don't know what I will put in them yet, I will wait until my Sim moves in and see how she is doing at the time.
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    Deb2of9RNPRNDeb2of9RNPRN Posts: 6 New Member
    Spring
    I think I will start with spring. Although we have had a long run of summer before Seasons, I want to start out seeing the gradual blooming of flowers and then watch my sims as they adjust to warmer weather. I think the thunderstorms will be cool to see.
  • Options
    AshleyAOAshleyAO Posts: 62 Member
    Summer
    Summer, just because it's summer right now.