Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Season and What World Will You Start With?

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Autumn
    BabySquare wrote: »
    WC autumn I think, I m dying for a change from the sunny weather and blue skies. Want to see the trees change colour, wind and rain, and I can’t wait to throw a bonfire party and Halloween, never really used spooky stuff pack as the seasons never changed before.

Me too. I'm going to start in Autumn in Forgotten Hollow. I want lots of rain and gloomy dark days (just like Winter here in Washington) for my vampires. And then some snow so Vlad can Christmas up his mansion.
    I want Summer the most, but I want to work my way up to it. Seasons is like a banquet, and, for me, Summer is the dessert.

Imagine if Vlad turned out to be the type to cover the exterior of his house in thousands of Christmas lights and decorations :D

Omg! :D That would be awesome and hilarious!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Autumn
    vikixc wrote: »
    This is my favourite build so far and what I will be moving my Sims-Selfs' daughter into when she has reached the top of Scientist Career, I purposely built bay windows in the front living room so I can put the Christmas tree there :D
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg

What a great idea to put in bay windows for the tree. That's going to look amazing! What a beautiful house!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    Autumn
    I've always felt like autumn is a kind of beginning point, maybe because its the beginning of the school year. But also winter is my favorite season and I want to have a little bit of a prep period before I reach it :D
    Actually, now that I think of it, I might start with spring. That way it feels like more of a natural transition from the endless summer my sims have been accustomed to. Either way, I'm super hyped :)
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    Spring
    I'm going to start with Spring...
    I'm thinking on starting a whole new game for Seasons instead of choosing one of my saves; I will probably have some sims living in Willow Creek at first. ;)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Spring
    LiELF wrote: »
    This is my favourite build so far and what I will be moving my Sims-Selfs' daughter into when she has reached the top of Scientist Career, I purposely built bay windows in the front living room so I can put the Christmas tree there :D
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg

What a great idea to put in bay windows for the tree. That's going to look amazing! What a beautiful house!

Thank you!! <3
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    kf10147kf10147 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Tomatplante said:
    > I want to play this household in Windenburg first.
    >
    > They will have bees, new harvestables and start practicing floral arranging to make things to sell in their little shop downtown. I want to start in Autumn or Spring, I haven't decided yet.

This lot is so cute! Is it on the gallery? Bees will be so much fun.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Spring
    Spring in Willow Creek
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    TsundereSuppTsundereSupp Posts: 17 Member
    Spring
    Part of me wants to start off in Spring because "new year, new game" but I feel like the thunderstorms might be a little rough to start out with. I always forget I could money cheat when it comes to making my starting house and so my sims end up with like 100 simoleons to their name, and I forsee them dying horrible deaths in the rain as poor young adults if I don't cut them some slack. I think Fall will probably be the most forgiving season and hopefully there will be just a couple of weeks in fall to make some money and meet a few people before all the fall holidays that will rack up a bill. I'd love to put on a slower sims aging progression in my game and take pictures from their first fall feast to their second just to see how many people they've met and how much they've changed over 1 year.
  • Options
    PinklixtyPinklixty Posts: 37 Member
    Summer
    I think I want to stay with the season that it is in real life, it would be more fun! One thing I hope that we can do is change the season in the same gameplay. ( I hope you get what I mean. ) Also, if they come out with a new world ( doubt it ) I'll play in that area.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Spring
    kf10147 wrote: »
    > @Tomatplante said:
    > I want to play this household in Windenburg first.
    >
    > They will have bees, new harvestables and start practicing floral arranging to make things to sell in their little shop downtown. I want to start in Autumn or Spring, I haven't decided yet.

This lot is so cute! Is it on the gallery? Bees will be so much fun.

Thank you! It isn't yet, but more people have asked so I'll put it up next time I play that family. Which will probably be next weekend.
  • Options
    CheezirationCheeziration Posts: 100 Member
    Autumn
    I'm thinking fall in Brindleton Bay, partly because it's been summery since the beginning of time in this game, and partly because then spring will just be starting when the kids in my current game become young adults.
    vmBGbsG.png
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Spring
    I'll probably start off with summer in Brindleton Bay. I'll have my Sims go to the Anistar City lot that I created,and have a fun party in the Anistar City gym!
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    caramelcoppcaramelcopp Posts: 118 Member
    Spring
    I choose spring because there will be new weather there and it will be a nice ease in. It is also at the beginning of the year. Also I will be starting a legacy challenge outside so yeah...... Anyone know what the default is?
  • Options
    Autumn
    I choose spring because there will be new weather there and it will be a nice ease in. It is also at the beginning of the year. Also I will be starting a legacy challenge outside so yeah...... Anyone know what the default is?

I don't think there is a default season, I think the game has some kind of pop up screen that will ask you what season you wish to begin with each time you start a new save or when you first go into an old one.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Summer
    As someone else already said, since summer has been like the "default" season thus far, I'll start with summer so I can see everything new in this season (like heatwaves), and then watch it slowly change into something else. As for the world, it completely depends on what family I'll be playing at the time, and my played sims are spread across all the worlds except Magnolia Promenade. I currently have three families in the gallery that I'm saving for Seasons, though, one that will live in Brindleton Bay, the others in Willow Creek, so maybe that's where I'll start.
  • Options
    prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    Spring
    I'm gonna start with Spring and cycle my way through, probably start in Willow Creek. I never actually played it much [I preferred newcrest when we got it.]
  • Options
    jacallonjacallon Posts: 38 Member
    Autumn
    I'll be starting in autumn with my legacy family in willow creek. I think it's a good transition from the summer style weather we have had til now. Plus i can't wait to see the autumn colours in the trees....something i don't get where i live.
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Autumn
    Most likely Autumn in Brindleton Bay, as I feel that "vibe" in that world. :) Still deciding whether or not to create a new save or continue with the family I have now.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2018
    Summer
    LiELF wrote: »

I don't think there is a default season, I think the game has some kind of pop up screen that will ask you what season you wish to begin with each time you start a new save or when you first go into an old one.

They have kinda made it sound like Spring is the default season. When they said you could start in any season, they said it would still follow the Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter rotation. I don't know if that can be literally interpreted or if it was an automatic response reflecting rl holiday associations with the seasons basically following this pattern. *shrug*

Spring is associated with "new beginnings" so they might change the default for this iteration.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn and Brindleton Bay because they are both my favorite <3
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Summer
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg

@vikixc What an awesome house! That is amazing!
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Summer
    Think i am gonna kick off with summer. I kind of want the world to look and feel as I've been accustomed to for the past four years...then slowly watch it morph into fall. It will add a bit of a surprise element I think.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Spring
    Torn between spring & summer, but since spring signifies new beginnings, it seems like the right time to start. Right now I'm planning to start in San Myshuno, because I rotate in alphabetical order & that's where I plan on putting the Andrews family.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Autumn
    I’m gonna start with Autumn. I’m tired of the sun haha, I want to immediately start Autumn and Winter to experience rain and snow
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Spring
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg

@vikixc What an awesome house! That is amazing!

Thank you! It took me a week to complete :smiley:
    2UFyFUV.png