Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Season and What World Will You Start With?

Comments

• Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Winter
    I'm definitely going to start with winter in Windenburg or Forgotten Hollow. They're both such beautiful worlds that I love. And winter is my favourite season.
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Summer
    I'm used to summer being the 1st season in TS3, so I'll start with that. As for the world, probably either Windenburg or Brindleton Bay.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Spring
    I will most likely choose Spring first.
  • Options
    NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    Summer
    I think I'm gonna start with summer as the game always looked as in summer for me then me and my sims will watch how the weather will change as the time goes and seasons change.

Will start with summer too, same reason as GamingTweety, start from the "beginning". :sunglasses: But i am really curious about autumn. The world, i really don't know, maybe i will decide that after the lifesteam. :wink:
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • Options
    temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Summer
    I will start with Summer! Purely personal reasons. I live in Alaska and Winter lasts forever, or feels like it's lasting forever. So I'll start Seasons of with Sunshine and warmth :smiley::wink:
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Autumn
    I will start with Summer! Purely personal reasons. I live in Alaska and Winter lasts forever, or feels like it's lasting forever. So I'll start Seasons of with Sunshine and warmth :smiley::wink:

I think this is one of the reasons that people love Seasons/weather so much in Sims games...because when real life weather gets you down, you can go into the game and have the atmosphere you want. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Winter
    I can't wait to see snow :)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    I'm going to start in Windenburg it winter because I think it will be beautiful. I think Willow Creek in Autumn would be great too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn in Willow Creek
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Spring
    Spring in San Myshuno. A good time to start a garden at my Sims' penthouse.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Summer
    I think I’ll start with summer because it is summer in real life. That will also give my new sims a chance to gather and prepare lodgings for themselves before winter comes (I’m going to be starting some homeless sims and maybe one or two that just live off the land).
  • Options
    josephinexojosephinexo Posts: 9 New Member
    Summer
    summer, because that's what season it is here in the us at the moment
  • Options
    BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    I'm starting with winter in Willow Creek! I can't wait for snow!
    Post edited by Brexoxo on
  • Options
    TEYA711TEYA711 Posts: 23 Member
    Hands down, Winter in Windenberg, my all time favorite world <3 ...so far!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Autumn
    I'll be using the fall since that is how The Sims 2 was set after installation (after the first day in a new household being the last day of summer).
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Autumn
    Autumn in Windenburg

Or Autumn in Brindleton Bay if by some miracle I happen to get a new desktop gaming computer that can handle the Cats & Dogs EP before the pack comes out. Most likely won't happen, but a Gal can dream eh? :)

As it is, I'm crossing my fingers and will be holding my breath when I somehow get Seasons and load it up that my toaster of a laptop doesn't blow up! o.O Wish me luck, I NEED this EP! Okay, technically I don't 'need' it, but I WANT it so bad I can practically taste the honey my future Beekeeper will harvest! ;)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Summer
    I want to start where we are, in Summer. That way, I can witness the trees change for Autumn like a normal season.
  • Options
    franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    Autumn
    I will start with autumn because it's my favorite season and so that I can experience a change from the warm weather. And there are so may fun things to do in autumn - pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving...
  • Options
    Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Spring
    Spring so i get the whole year cycle and I'm gonna try it in BrindleTon Bay because of the beach and animals.

Hmm on second thoughts that might be a bad idea because if i see a dog cold in the rain i may end up adopting all the animals in the city....
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • Options
    LudditeBorgLudditeBorg Posts: 45 Member
    Summer
    If it were winter in the real world, I would probably choose winter. Since summer is about to begin where I live, I chose summer, since I tend to live in the moment and really enjoy the present season. Right now I am really enjoying gardening in my real garden and hanging out by the lake, so I think my Sims will want to enjoy summer as well!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Spring
    WC autumn I think, I m dying for a change from the sunny weather and blue skies. Want to see the trees change colour, wind and rain, and I can’t wait to throw a bonfire party and Halloween, never really used spooky stuff pack as the seasons never changed before.

Me too. I'm going to start in Autumn in Forgotten Hollow. I want lots of rain and gloomy dark days (just like Winter here in Washington) for my vampires. And then some snow so Vlad can Christmas up his mansion.
    I want Summer the most, but I want to work my way up to it. Seasons is like a banquet, and, for me, Summer is the dessert.

Imagine if Vlad turned out to be the type to cover the exterior of his house in thousands of Christmas lights and decorations :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Spring
    Spring and Newcrest as you can tell from my signature. I am currently rebuilding the entire world. Hopefully I will get it done in time :#
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Spring
    This is my favourite build so far and what I will be moving my Sims-Selfs' daughter into when she has reached the top of Scientist Career, I purposely built bay windows in the front living room so I can put the Christmas tree there :D
    gques6e.jpg
    WWYmCy6.jpg
    wxwXVQV.jpg
    2UFyFUV.png

• Options
    CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    Winter
    Hmmm Winter. I love Christmas and snow and all the amazing winter wonders but it’s so hard to choose...
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Summer
    I'm going to start with Summer
    6adMCGP.gif