Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea @simscognito for story reasons HAM will think Jane is
    dead
    Do you think HAM will cancel her engagement to Prince Maxwell, and spent time with Henry because she has this belief that because at the moment, she's the new heiress which means she will be the Queen of Windenburg which means she can't marry the Heir to the throne of the NewCrest?

Yes, I think she might cancel it. What do you think?

I agree, although she may want to consider joining the two kingdoms together.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    It's totally the Joseph face xD
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

I REALLY hope they've added slow dancing, or any kind of couples dancing.

YESSS! I miss the slow dancing from sims 3

I want "scope room"! :)

Oh wow! Just googled it. It sounds so cool! XD Yes, need this for sims 4.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    dead
    Do you think HAM will cancel her engagement to Prince Maxwell, and spent time with Henry because she has this belief that because at the moment, she's the new heiress which means she will be the Queen of Windenburg which means she can't marry the Heir to the throne of the NewCrest?

not unless Prince Maxwell gives up his throne for one of his siblings (once I remember who they're are) because the spouse of the heiress has to marry into the "Swanson Estate" after the wedding.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    dead

not unless Prince Maxwell gives up his throne for one of his siblings (once I remember who they're are) because the spouse of the heiress has to marry into the "Swanson Estate" after the wedding.

Oh okay, so maybe cancelling the wedding is the best option?
  • Options
    dead

they're only engaged at the moment
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    dead

they're only engaged at the moment

I wonder how she would feel about that?
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    dead

Yes, that was my first thought, that it would be a strategic move! Then I was thinking about HAM's personality, in particular her loyalty and devotion, and I was thinking that she might want to have a period of mourning before making any firm decisions, and that she wouldn't feel right to get engaged or married during the mourning period...
    It would be fairy-tale-like if she waited, and waited, and then finally, when it seemed like she'd never get married, Jane came back! And then they could have the wedding, unite the countries, and peace would reign in the happily ever after!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    After an unintended two-month hiatus, Sierra and S-Boys is back! If you're an Akira fan and you enjoy watching pop idols on V-Live, then this chapter is for you! :)

Sierra and the S-Boys: Episode 11

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

I think it looks like so much fun! Lots of activities, beautiful scenery and neat stuff! I'm excited.

you have to grade papers before you can play. lol

Yup. But usually that only takes up Saturday afternoon, so... that leaves a lot of hours for goofing off!

OK! I've got a date with Beethoven! I'll catch you all later!

isn't bethoven dead?

I think she means listening to Beethoven either on the radio or practising music?

i know its a joke and she might mean playing. she plays cello.

@friendsfan367 I knew you would say, "Isn't he dead?" LOL!

It was piano, this time. That devil.

i know hes dead. if he was alive hed be 5 or 6 hundred years old. i'm guessing if i take time to look it up my neighbors might yell almost 10 here.
  • Options
    dead

Yes, that was my first thought, that it would be a strategic move! Then I was thinking about HAM's personality, in particular her loyalty and devotion, and I was thinking that she might want to have a period of mourning before making any firm decisions, and that she wouldn't feel right to get engaged or married during the mourning period...
    It would be fairy-tale-like if she waited, and waited, and then finally, when it seemed like she'd never get married, Jane came back! And then they could have the wedding, unite the countries, and peace would reign in the happily ever after!

I like that. :blush:
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    Hello everyone! ^_^ I just posted the first chapter of my new Sims story! Yay!
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options

Congrats! Wanna share the link? If you're not able to post a complete URL as a new member, just post it without the http:// and/or add spaces between the w w w

Also, welcome!

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,231 Member

Congrats! Wanna share the link? If you're not able to post a complete URL as a new member, just post it without the http:// and/or add spaces between the w w w

Also, welcome!

From their thread: https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/all-the-way-home/
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member

Also, welcome!

This is to the actual story: https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/all-the-way-home/

This is to my discussion for it: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941224/on-their-way-a-sims-alien-legacy#latest

:smiley: I didn't know I was allowed to post links to stories in this discussion? But thanks for telling me! :blush: And if you read it, please enjoy!
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Hello! I'm going to be going through people's galleries and grabbing sim households and/or builds. I'll do my best not to grab Sims that are very active in a story. If I do, just think that they're making another appearance in an awesome alternate universe. I need to fill up some Worlds that aren't game generated townies. That is all. Thanks for reading this PSA! :grimace:

@LegacySims2017 You're welcome to browse the #BoredomCuties hashtag on the gallery and take anyone you want, I have a... vast selection of cuties available for "world-filler fodder" :D

If you have something more specific in mind, I'd be happy to create some sims for you. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Week 19 of my legacy challenge is now out! (:
  • Options
  • Options
    dead

I like that. :blush:

Something I didn't mention is during the time she's mourning. But she has to have a not short and not long, mourning period since she thinks she has to marry Henry (I'm not sure why) Henry will be thinking very Pudge (Looking for Alaska) and "Q" (Paper Towns) like and being obsessed oddly over the supposed riddles that Jane might have left behind.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    New chapter of The Keen Legacy! Enjoy!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I interrupt the LASL story to bring you a Side Tracks tale featuring @simscognito's Riley and townie, Akira.

Okay ready for some cuteness?
    05-20-18_3-02-22c2a0pm.png?w=1075

Be Mine
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hi all, here is the latest chapter from Friends of Foes.

You almost scared me, @simscognito . I almost read that as 'Last chapter' instead of 'Latest Chapter' I blame my fried brain. Although, I'm officially done with English for life. Got the weekend, 5 more days and I'm done! :)
  • Options
    Guys, sometimes I really hate wearing heels. Like when you have to climb stairs in them.

I'm going to be trying to get a bunch more ISBI out here soon. I've got a few parts lined up that I'm typing up the stories for, but the pictures are all set. And i'll try to catch up with the parts of stories posted since yesterday. :]
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited June 2018
    i'm going to try and write today. i think i did the exact thing i said i wouldn't . i ran away because of a spammer.
  • Options
    Spammers are just silly. ignore them <3

ISBI 3.12 is out
    I'm thinking I want to do some more interview, mood panels, closer looks at the character sheets for my ISBI household. But it's an ISBI so I can't check stats and such. Should I wait until they're young adults and moving out to do so?
    Probably right?

@simscognito New part :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top