Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

I think it looks like so much fun! Lots of activities, beautiful scenery and neat stuff! I'm excited.

you have to grade papers before you can play. lol

Yup. But usually that only takes up Saturday afternoon, so... that leaves a lot of hours for goofing off!

OK! I've got a date with Beethoven! I'll catch you all later!

isn't bethoven dead?

I think she means listening to Beethoven either on the radio or practising music?

i know its a joke and she might mean playing. she plays cello.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    LASL chapter out today!

05-19-18_1-53-41c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    Goal # 13: Comfort a Friend

featuring @TheYayToast's Ash and @LegacySims2017's Goober
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Part 3.11 is out for my ISBI :dizzy:

@simscognito and a ping for you just incase ^-^ i know you don't want to miss these.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Part 3.11 is out for my ISBI :dizzy:

@simscognito and a ping for you just incase ^-^ i know you don't want to miss these.

Thanks @Shadami ! :smiley: Yayyy!
  • Options
    you're welcome Cog. :] I'm tempted to write another part tonight but I'm undecided on that still. xD
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @CathyTea Hiya, if you have time, could you please update my name on the first page listing too? Thanks!

Got it! Thank you! :)

Thanks! Writers Lounge forever!

WriLoFo! WriLoFo! Fighting!

@BlackUndecimber -- do you say "fighting" as a cheer? It's my new fav, but I'm afraid to use it at work and such because it doesn't really translate to our culture, and I'm a pacifist... so if I say it, my colleagues will look at me cross-eyed...

Yeah we do, but honestly it doesn't really sound like that in Korean and I didn't even know that was what they were saying until I was well into my teens

Does it sound like "jja" in Korean?

When GOT7 says "fighting" in English to their fans, it sounds so cute! They'll say, "Good luck on your exams. Fighting." And "fighting" is pronounced like this "figh-ting" and said in the softest, sweetest voice. I really want to be able to say that to people.

"Good luck on your interview! figh-ting."
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

I think it looks like so much fun! Lots of activities, beautiful scenery and neat stuff! I'm excited.

you have to grade papers before you can play. lol

Yup. But usually that only takes up Saturday afternoon, so... that leaves a lot of hours for goofing off!

OK! I've got a date with Beethoven! I'll catch you all later!

isn't bethoven dead?

I think she means listening to Beethoven either on the radio or practising music?

i know its a joke and she might mean playing. she plays cello.

@friendsfan367 I knew you would say, "Isn't he dead?" LOL!

It was piano, this time. That devil.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    @CathyTea Hiya, if you have time, could you please update my name on the first page listing too? Thanks!

@BlackUndecimber -- do you say "fighting" as a cheer? It's my new fav, but I'm afraid to use it at work and such because it doesn't really translate to our culture, and I'm a pacifist... so if I say it, my colleagues will look at me cross-eyed...

Yeah we do, but honestly it doesn't really sound like that in Korean and I didn't even know that was what they were saying until I was well into my teens

When GOT7 says "fighting" in English to their fans, it sounds so cute! They'll say, "Good luck on your exams. Fighting." And "fighting" is pronounced like this "figh-ting" and said in the softest, sweetest voice. I really want to be able to say that to people.

Aja, maybe? xD
    When Koreans say it, we pronounce it Hwai-ting, which is why I never realised it was fighting, lol. It's a nice thing to say to others, if it's in context of course :)
  • Options

Aja, maybe? xD
    When Koreans say it, we pronounce it Hwai-ting, which is why I never realised it was fighting, lol. It's a nice thing to say to others, if it's in context of course :)

Ah! I'll pronounce it like that! Yeah! Hwai-ting, everyone! :)

• Options
    Does anyone ever feel like they have a ton of screenshots for stories that you're not quite ready to release but your screenshot folder feels really full because of it. But you want to play the game on one of your other stories but you don't want to fill your screenshot folder any more yet?

That's how I feel right now. I need to just crank out writing a bunch of parts and schedule them to clear out my screenshots don't i? xD
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    edited June 2018
    @simscognito @CathyTea Henry's father in this picture:

R1ijl1N.png

and his Uncle by Blood in this picture:
    (the one letting the dog sniff him)
    tGQbEFP.png
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    bN9uWDK.png

Life certainly gives some lemons in chapter 29!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Does anyone ever feel like they have a ton of screenshots for stories that you're not quite ready to release but your screenshot folder feels really full because of it. But you want to play the game on one of your other stories but you don't want to fill your screenshot folder any more yet?

That's how I feel right now. I need to just crank out writing a bunch of parts and schedule them to clear out my screenshots don't i? xD

Yes. I am in this position at this very moment! Sometimes, I'll go ahead and upload the screenshots to their intended drafts, so they're there ready when I'm ready to write... and then... I end up (like now) with 52 drafts in my drafts folder! *JOSEPHFACE*

• Options
    Hmm hadn't thought of just uploading a bunch of drafts with pictures. I may have to do that.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @CathyTea @simscognito for story reasons HAM will think Jane is
    dead
    Do you think HAM will cancel her engagement to Prince Maxwell, and spent time with Henry because she has this belief that because at the moment, she's the new heiress which means she will be the Queen of Windenburg which means she can't marry the Heir to the throne of the NewCrest?
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

I REALLY hope they've added slow dancing, or any kind of couples dancing.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

YESSS! I miss the slow dancing from sims 3
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,247 Member
    .... *JOSEPHFACE*

I feel loved. @EA_Mage needs to change the emoticon text to that -- :josephface: ( just kidding Mage :grimace: <-- josephface )
  • Options
    .... *JOSEPHFACE*

I feel loved. @EA_Mage needs to change the emoticon text to that -- :josephface: ( just kidding Mage :grimace: <-- josephface )

He may be kidding, but we're not! :#
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    dead
    Do you think HAM will cancel her engagement to Prince Maxwell, and spent time with Henry because she has this belief that because at the moment, she's the new heiress which means she will be the Queen of Windenburg which means she can't marry the Heir to the throne of the NewCrest?

@simscognito @CathyTea
    Henry's father in this picture:

R1ijl1N.png

and his Uncle by Blood in this picture:
    (the one letting the dog sniff him)
    tGQbEFP.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hello! I'm going to be going through people's galleries and grabbing sim households and/or builds. I'll do my best not to grab Sims that are very active in a story. If I do, just think that they're making another appearance in an awesome alternate universe. I need to fill up some Worlds that aren't game generated townies. That is all. Thanks for reading this PSA! :grimace:
  • Options
    .... *JOSEPHFACE*

He may be kidding, but we're not! :#

I'm not either, but I have to play nice.
  • Options
    dead

Yes, I think she might cancel it. What do you think?

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Hello! I'm going to be going through people's galleries and grabbing sim households and/or builds. I'll do my best not to grab Sims that are very active in a story. If I do, just think that they're making another appearance in an awesome alternate universe. I need to fill up some Worlds that aren't game generated townies. That is all. Thanks for reading this PSA! :grimace:

@LegacySims2017 that's fine by me. I'm not fussed about my sims appearing in other people's stories and saves. :) You're welcome to download my builds as well, although I think I've only uploaded one so far. :D
  • Options

YESSS! I miss the slow dancing from sims 3

I want "scope room"! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top