The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    Likes and Awesomes given out Will leave feedback on 2621 and other pages in the morning.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    I'm back - I think the thing that appealed to me about that gender switch sim I posted a picture of earlier is she looks real. That's why I wanted to keep her. I don't aim for beautiful or even pretty sims, I often end up with them though and am surprised when it happens but what I'm really after are characters and if they also happen to look real then I'm happy.

With the Big Game, and the way my Cake Island save is shaping up is each world is a main world. The three vacation worlds from World Adventures are different. But they probably don't have to be different.

The way I do it is I start out with a single world that has too many sims in it. I send one, or more, sims to another world and on arrival choose an empty house for them to rent. It doesn't matter how much money they have as they are just renting. I add a desk and computer if there isn't already one there. Then if I want them to stay there, or to bring sims back from, I will use the computer to change Treat As Vacation from True to False. Once that sim has Traveler > Treat as Vacation = False they then treat that world as their home world. They then OWN the hose in which they live. This is a great way for a large family without much cash to get themselves a large expensive house for free when they move to a new world.

If it's a world that has been played for a while and has a resident population...
    1. your sim might be visiting family or friends. They can choose to
    1 a. stay in their rented accomodation (Treat as Vacation = True) or
    1 b. merge with the destination family (Treat as Vacation = False) or
    1 c. do something else entirely and treat as vacation is whatever you need it to be.

2. your sim might be collecting toddlers or other sims to move them to another world - not necessarily the world from which they arrived. In this case you'll need Treat as Vacation = False on arrival so you can merge with the toddlers or others your sim came to collect. Then they will all move on to another world that is already in your save.

Now, sometimes I play a 'side game' in a different world that isn't part of any complex game and then I get involved in it and want it to become part of the Big Game.

This happened when I made the fairy village in Barnacle Bay for example. It has happened for me a few times now.

With the Barnacle Bay example - I opened the Big Game. The world that launches is the world you were playing in when you last saved. All worlds (other than France, Egypt and China) have the same status as far as I can see. They all have resident sims who live in them.

So, you don't currently have a Barnacle Bay world in your complex save. You want to move your Barnacle Bay game with the population intact to your Big/Main Game.

This is the way I do it.

1. Open the main game.
    2. Send a sim to the world I want to add to my Big Game (this will be a fresh copy of the world)
    3. On arrival in the new world send the sim home again. Travel > Return Home
    4. Shut down the game.
    5. Move the newworldname.nhd file and newworldnameDB.package files from Save of the Big Game - back them up somewhere if nervous.
    6. Copy the newworldname.nhd file and newworldnameDB.package files from the save you want to add to your Big Game
    7. Paste the two copied files to the Big Game save folder
    8. Launch the game
    9. Send your sim to visit the world again - this time it'll be the world with all the sims and things that are in the previously separate save.

I always do it this way, I always send a sim there to the empty version of the world first as I suspect there may be references to the world in other parts of the save file and if a sim has never been there before when you add the two files you move in then things could become corrupt.

I hope you can follow all of that. It's easy to do but hard to explain when typing.

Once you have several home worlds in a game then you can send sims to any of the worlds to visit or to move permanently. you and invite foreign visitors for family weddings or to just catch up.

Apparently the sims that arrive this way are copies of the original sims. But once I had a problem with Christopher Steel. He came with other family members to attend his step-daughter's wedding. Everyone else went home after the wedding but he didn't. He became a homeless sim in his step-daughter's home world. In fear of losing him I added him to her household. Later on I sent another sim back to his original home world to see if there was another version of him there living with Patience (which is where he should have gone back to). But there was no trace of him back in his original home world. So I kept him with his step-daughter's family.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz The school looks terrific. Congrats on your hard work.
    Interesting looking sim. Something appealing about her, I agree.
    I don't have as much free time with working more lately so have not been able to catch up on video's. When I do get free time, I play my game. :)

@Charlottesmom I enjoyed your update. Looks like you are still having fun with them.
    I like your alien turned human nanny. I love having a nanny in the household.
    Congrats on finally getting a child from the well.
    Creepy pictures of the child coming. I don't think my sims will be wanting a kid from the well. Kinda reminds me of a creepy movie hubby made me (talked me into) watch with him. Nightmare zone and I have enough of those with my narcolepsy.
    Corey is so cute and way to cute to be evil! Are you sure he is evil? Nina is evil too? Dag, such innocent looking evil kids. They should have warts on their noses or something to warn us! :wink:
    Cute pictures of him and Nina playing.
    The house looks great!
    Sam gets hair from me too! He was one of my ghost kids in the Annabelle save first friend.
    So, who does Jared want to marry?
    lol at Freddie's secret....yeah, he's just a collector!
    awwww, cute tired raccoon picture. I even miss the raccoons.

@lanlyn I love having a genie sim in the household! They are certainly useful.
    Adorable picture of the Inspector walking Laddie.
    Congrats to him on closing the case.
    That is a very nice estate!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    A few more of my "What if I created the Sims 3 townies" only had time to do two more this morning.

Sunset Valley townies since did Bella earlier

Pauline Wan

hJbZJbo.png

Cornelia Goth

5vg8B0B.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited May 2018
    @emorrill, I know what you mean...I would hate my cats to fight but I'd rather them fight and defend themselves (if they had to), then get hurt. How is Audie today? :)

@lanlyn, no problem :) Hamish is so cute in his pushchair :)

@Karritz, ohh, I thought they were columns! That's a smart way to make a fence :)

More teapot lights :) They are really cool!

I love your giant playroom :)

@Mikezumi, ohh, I wondered how come you had so many! I do like the space rocks; they are really pretty :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, oh no xD I'm glad mine don't do that! My ginger cat does grab my knee if he wants food but that's not too bad :p

@CravenLestat, your new Sims look awesome :)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @lanlyn , do I remember correctly that you once mentioned using a mod that allows the merchants on World Adventures registers to work shorter shifts? Do you remember where you found it? I tried googling it, but I'm probably using the wrong words to describe it.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @plushtrap_107 Thank you,I started working on Morgana Wolff but had to get out game.I need you to throw a Real Life freeze elixir at me so I can haz sims longer.

@PalmArrow I hate that,know what you mean.I went to China intentionally hang out with Hui Young Kim no other reason but to turn it into a big date trip.They had her working the stoopid merchant area all freaking day.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , yes! It's so creepy that the poor merchants are stuck to their registers 24 hours a day with their needs permanently frozen. They are, basically, vegetable sims!
  • Options
    @PalmArrow :sweat:

"Get your shower in a can here"

kMHLKm8.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , LOL! That vegetable person just needs a green plumbob on top!
  • Options
    Friday, the end of Tamsin's first work week. She enhanced her own brain a bit...
    NfiTdZn.jpg

... slacked off on an empty hospital bed a bit (she was reading a medical book, though)...
    LZl1aJE.jpg

... and gave a patient a massage. (Since nothing is stopping the townies who visit the lot from using the hospital equipment, at one point I saw a "patient" giving a doctor a massage!)
    atnljY8.jpg

To unwind after work, she first played horseshoes at the Summer Festival...
    Cw8f8pj.jpg

... and then she phoned Stuart and asked him to meet her at the pub.
    n0Ly907.jpg

Thanks to his avant-garde trait, Stuart insulted her taste soon after they met and their relationship went down from friends to acquaintances. But since Tamsin immediately rolled the wish to be friends again, and since the watcher knows all his other traits are good, he was forgiven.
    Tamsin started a game of darts with him.
    iJxxAB7.jpg

It looked like she was doing better than him, but I will never know because the game would be interrupted.
    KmR1kbM.jpg

While they were playing, the light changed to sunset colours and I zoomed in around the world to take scenery photos.
    7Vo00y6.jpg

00aezvH.jpg

vpBAx7k.jpg

When I focused on the pub again, I saw townie Andy Kenneth doubling over in pain and calling for a doctor.
    eKCtRE9.jpg

Luckily, like all sim doctors, Tamsin always carries her medical equipment with her.
    DfIJeYn.jpg

Stuart looked very frightened, but everything turned out fine - Tamsin cured Andy with an injection.
    While Tamsin was helping Andy, Hamish McAdder - the patriarch of the McAdder clan and the leader of the community - walked into the pub and joined the crowd watching them.
    Z3SI3gp.jpg

He complimented Tamsin on her medical skills.
    yziFw6j.jpg

She got no compliments from Stuart, though - he suddenly left the pub because he hated Hamish McAdder. That's the second time you've been rrude in one day, Stuart!
    FDw2ufp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @PalmArrow That last pic with the two clashing thought bubbles,LOL so much like real life.Like at a party where the new guest arrives

One is like "Yay Samantha is here"

Another is thinking "I %^&* can't stand Samantha"

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A few more pictures from yesterday: :smile:

Hana throws her first party

32286617_10155544913221497_5344361263931588608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=08bd0f6c90da7ecfaf07430c4c1c25ee&oe=5B9A130C

This time there is a better choice of food

32207576_10155544913331497_328343360651657216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2c955dc550790da88c2afdfc803ece11&oe=5B842383

In the library Jason finally manages to sit next to Cassie

32266349_10155544913356497_1387171559256358912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2849484baf7e7dfcd38a5f93bf975287&oe=5B92E6F3

Dom has now declared war!

32222219_10155544913466497_2673867542648324096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=bfb8c5431b61dfd0456abaeae49856cf&oe=5B92E9A4

Lauren is however getting on well with Carl

32260617_10155544913606497_1064723590974275584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=57e5c79547ff6b82102b437b664bc56b&oe=5B86811D

I am busy today so there won't be much else from me until tomorrow now

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Screenshot-8.jpg Meet Little Martin McIrish-Chikamori, who was birthed in the middle of an icy field...and Mama Caitlin who is supposed to be "Family-Oriented" laid him down in the field and went home. Let's just say that River was furious and now Martin is in Haruo and River's home and steps are being taken to yank the other two, Simone and Jerad... Can Haruo and River become elders at this rate? Or are they going to have to search for a ageless potion just so that none of their descendants are plum-brainless and lose their children to exposure (death). ~not impressed~ :|
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,219 Member
    edited May 2018
    @CravenLestat Great screenshots

@Charlottesmom Wonderfulupdate

@king_of_simcity7 Great update

@PalmArrow Lovely update

Here is a small updatem, I have been hooked on pillars of eternity 2
    such a big game, and now im watching Eurovision song contest finale.

[img][/img]yzrphWy.jpg

Late night meal

[img][/img]6lahV20.jpg

Ty were also hungry

[img][/img]kEA20br.jpg

My poor sims forgot to go to sleep when I left them for a while.
    Yes Bree is expecting.

[img][/img]tn5Bo9P.jpg

Audra rolled a wish to chat to Ty so they talked

All for today

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 , I'm watching Eurovision too! My favourite is Denmark, and Israel is a close second.
  • Options
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Harold Assange Earns the Wrath of the Watcher

While the sun slowly descended down in the sky towards the horizon, the kids decided to meet at the diner again for dinner. It meant that they would go home with their stomachs full and able to study for the rest of the evening.
    Screenshot-130.jpgScreenshot-131.jpg Luckily the diner wasn't filled with people coming into eat and the paparazzi hadn't caught wind of where they were or they would have been inundated with autograph seekers. Sometimes celebrity was a pain.
    Screenshot-132.jpgScreenshot-133.jpgScreenshot-134.jpgScreenshot-135.jpg Harold Assange was doing some extra-curricular illegal activity. So the Watcher decided that an attitude correction was in order. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.

Watcher: "So...Harold, you've been a naughty, naughty sim. What are we going to do with you..."

Harold Assange: "Let me go?"
    Screenshot-137.jpg Watcher: "WRONG ANSWER! Ten million volts"

Harold Assange (screams)
    Screenshot-138.jpgScreenshot-139.jpg Watcher: "Do you plan to do more extracurricular activities that result in other sims getting harmed?"

Harold Assange: "Uh..."

Watcher (not liking this): "Perhaps a little more correction is needed."

A thunderclap... Harold Assange looks up Why is the sky getting dark...other than the fact that it's night time? : "Oh...NO!"
    Screenshot-140.jpgScreenshot-142.jpgScreenshot-143.jpg Watcher grinned evilly. "Perhaps...you might change your mind more quickly?" he said menacingly.

Harold Assange turned pale: "Um..."

"Not quick enough..."

Harold Assange: Oh...NO... "OK...I will...stop the meteor shower...PLEASE!!?"

Watcher: "OK..."

Harold Assange sighed with relief...
    Screenshot-144.jpg Watcher: "I lied."
    Screenshot-147.jpgScreenshot-148.jpgScreenshot-149.jpg Lesson to be learned here, kiddies: Never trust an omniscient being to be interested in your welfare. ~evil grin~

Well, at least the Chikamori kids got some spending money out of the meteors...and Harold Assange learned a lesson (oh...no worries...boys and girls, he got out of it...singed, scared, and smelling like pee, but he survived).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,219 Member
    edited May 2018
    @PalmArrow I like Denmark and a few others,
    Sweden is okay but we dont want to win its too expensive haha.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 ThNks for the feedback and nice update :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice pictures of the snow :smile:

I have gone to bed early tonight as shattered
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    Well, I played a little last night and made my new mermaid to live in George Flower's house. She got an orange tail in the end. Then George came home from work - remember George, my mermaid/fairy who always walked around in his tail. Until I fixed it by removing the mermaid occult from him. Well, he is no longer a mermaid - just a fairy. And when he came home from work he was wearing his tail. Again. So we went into CAS. It turns out he'd changed his hair, that I liked on him, to something else that I didn't like on him for EVERY outfit. So I had to fix that, and while I was there I happened to notice he had not one but two everyday outfits and it turned out the not one, but BOTH of the everyday outfits had him wearing nothing but his tail.

So I gave him some long pants and he then had a bare chest with long pants and
    no feet.

So I gave him bare feet. Then I gave him a shirt and a pair of shoes. So he has an everyday outfit that works for me now. I'm currently thinking maybe I might turn him back into a mermaid.

I'm moving some of my families I wanted in Cake Island but wouldn't fit there - I'm placing them in Moonfall Island at the moment while I ponder the George Flower issue.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    edited May 2018
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @lanlyn , do I remember correctly that you once mentioned using a mod that allows the merchants on World Adventures registers to work shorter shifts? Do you remember where you found it? I tried googling it, but I'm probably using the wrong words to describe it.
    @PalmArrow I use bluegentutsu_MerhcantWorkHoursAdjusted-LottyVersion. There are a few different versions available. You need to register (free) at this site.

I also use NRaas Register that can disable or enable various cash register shifts or assign specific sims to shifts.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers, be they mothers of children, fur babies or sims :)
    Happy-Mothers-Day-With-Roses-CY1019-640x426.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2621 (cont.)

@Charlottesmom I like what you did with the alien! He makes a lovely female elder after your tweaking :)
    Uh oh! An evil child! You and I both like the evil trait so that's no biggie :p The other two traits, on the other hand :# I could not play that devil child! From the CAS pic of him as an untweaked child you would have seen a perfect pudding when you first aged him up.
    Like your makeover!
    Awwww he's good with little Nina :)
    I sometimes have kids do their homework before they have ever been to school!
    That's a lot of juice in Freddie's room!
    That was good that you caught Jared at Leighton's house :)
    I give Sam hair too!
    Cooking is a safe subject with Jared.
    Poor sleepy raccoon :p

@lanlyn Having sims earn a new trait is a great idea. People also change over time depending on what they do so it makes sense that a sim might not always be as they started out.
    My early saves had no traveling sims and therefore no travel collectibles but I have always been a hoarder of other things my sims pick up. Before the Generations patch my game didn't bloat for a long time and even a 15 generation save could load in less than half an hour.
    I don't have the fixer-up car but am thinking of getting Roaring Heights so will probably have it one day.
    Can genies banish aliens?
    Love the pic of Laddie running off to play while Gray was busy snooping :)
    Congrats to Gray on solving the case :) Lovely pics :)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,035 Member
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for the feedback, guys! :)
    @Karritz, @bekkasan, @plushtrap_107, @Mikezumi

_______

@Karritz Thanks for the detailed info! Let me have a chance to digest what you've shared. I've bookmarked your post. It will take me awhile to experiment with all this too, but I'd like to give it a try. First, I want to get Mayra and Gran's family tree set up. That shouldn't be too difficult. I'd already been thinking about creating Mayra's mother--to appear at least briefly in the story. We'll see. ...What an ordeal fixing George!

@CravenLestat Nice townie redos!

@PalmArrow I really like the work situation you've created for Tamsin. Does she do these activities in lieu of going into the hospital RH or are they in addition to her default job? I need to look at that mod again. I don't remember how it works. ...Beautiful scenery. ...An emergency during the date! And Stuart went off in a huff! Maybe he thought Hamish McAdder was faking his attack since they hated each other. Has the Avant Garde Stuart been insulting people all over town? :o

@king_of_simcity7 Dom has declared war! Uh oh! At least Lauren and Carl are doing great.

@Nikkei_Simmer Grrr! about the abandoned baby! ...Lovely screenshots. ...What to do with Harold? He says, "let me go." Unlikely! Holy cow! ...LOL at the meteor spending money. A silver lining?

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats on Bree expecting.

@Mikezumi Genies can banish any sim that is accessible. The aliens in the spaceships aren't available though. A genie has to catch them when they're first sneaking around the house. Of course, other aliens and paparazzi can replace the banished ones, but the banished sims won't come back.
    _______

A few random pics.

Team upgrading. Maybe Erle will learn something from Granesa, but probably not!
    4tjwbeBUwD_j_NIM-m7NDOtRngw7OmWLfL0VM7Q6LxpRNimC8UpjgWyizRy0tIRpZjVti_nIGkzo-iFom-Xj-9x4M1oeMUiK0_yYHvydkcUpBSzLpkaVf4XsF_33zp9vLdhnJpyf6KpbYrF6bP0tUjfkPEGOZGJj2YiLMCR6WNR-9ipfPpFe250mMSWxU6M049kiNY5rbK0bwsr9oc_15_RbJTeeXll4UZvr8i5G7VvJw5JoR584NBRSZAMf4tDpMtVlbp0RKl869e23eHrGaWrJ5jB9u3A34MLWZFGsxWO1kKrlgHU9KqCpH38avGiygmoXC0zVo4Wv2oDxqyo7Sxn-my2bcKRjske-XuPgolafX_-bJ04ee37WtGhJlyJSdAzaMqiK2J49oqsEc4rc3T6B6Qf-DGdZbv5CIbh0UheQtJ09dhK3iDfXssEDkb-s8N2udIW_5epQazNX-Kfu8jXHRHFl2pWeMpCZil0QF4WFhcSzxC_Hl0cCgtBy85G6pcYD69icIfOrZ5hhhA4zjU-XvBYJPadzFvrp-JN4wM6HQjTDXduwp4FWqQlJzyIYaqDcU-j65TB1JMTh4zIQCLH_PbfmYLMCNICQ5pxY=w950-h532-no

Erle is good at helping with Hamish. He made it to him before Mayra did.
    cn_89hpnc-VMkpPBD94YdomLmmSo_cu-wkcfRLFCmhtGADUzSB33CpB7weuNzamRIe4NBpo2zvwmPZVqgCImLMJb_SofD_EDIbYhQSWEKlr1INTNANqWgeFXJqgWNCj91TFK7X1wr2ew2q58f3dN8KrKk6mo9F3SQuQGYSaSkgByeSQwfh8uBfO277leIAyErknhE36Z8czeX9qgnHcE4t0EYaUsk7ZisnCYpGsd1nUH3w1Tni-Y4Ow6nBpN48HtJ68v3lUq-OTUR23hwPF6SHCO5pFobGsmprPdz2Py9GvrGcHVvACpY5zZfCuXKtI2_NICm8F_w4DvmFUxWKx_vF4ARHdleTDL5NOBmDGSL2pqP6S9GhcrHR1Qu2qBHRB_PfT9JjcRwZAKNy2LaOfcI29GIcSQc4jic0WxH4vdrGY9OmWmYtFe5hjxS77QKjk_sIWAmuVBdZ1mq8gLmAFTzO3frUpGW0CBeeIxZu7Tol4yFiQo3xJp0un7rZlw9iVNEdewId360Oa-QYdMHolq2YZH3szL_SAby7OoXjmw1xB9WSKhS5PhwLvhmGfMoxChtV9x58wtOyD7G0XUvBc3vEJJANGKGWcP2vtvyrMo=w950-h532-no

Laddie is getting very comfortable with his master's bed!
    WbNTEqw8a7BbhsmFODbJdZqswejtIPd_USPlhlBogOEjts02SRSGEdbqvMqbFSJ3k1BdF_qcZkiCM-GIgSS7CvugJ9uFm6iKSnWl-C278lZb6WH7VQXoerJ_kzItwrv_xuC5yykeJMR20gFHZsVQHGjCB2okeBl85tR2V7eygTnjevy_hrp8wNGNYRJsuL9C4TI9kYkvHobHHtBQi_G3bdJm2YWSQYdg8t8clMl1vfye6N1i-YhmdWK1LkOycds78k7AolQHmPpqufaSsy5fUEUkrSSFxpVXaB0E_nXDkKCKir23LCfOA2Tt1SEIsyKkDlHxVqTPKveZcyWq69tLtARqQW-lfy8FVdw8MemPyYIgSjMm_gfvCRGQzVSkwonbWBU8KeeHqinp3ng3hN9YSHtGnm33jaN9a8FdbrVCNrKVKtH3C2VVwkHrGabBc89P_eCLHdDClr5_PMzhF955S5PNHH4mJOLS4nGrvjVLSBBW9QAI46n-RavZZ0B_WDRyLJ98ivLFaNCzKYkbpz8BP0RKoW5AuxhGGO3w6D8spOcBOIvHxPFv0mays0ZwQ_AlUw5U3dyOIYn-tfhWQ35g9hgv2c9uEH3QHzw1eDlC=w950-h532-no

Sure, Charlie, put up leftovers. Then sit down right there to play with your car!
    CAFaIpng6pdXaR5l8EMsFrO4SXHUEnvXYFJU8-cL6RINt9UyDjhn1tmPL71ZxCS6evlZKXBR3VPVMk5I5aPSAuSGKyPj9nOtJFRzditbjd0Wp-zyk6gyQCAuH3_3AUPBob-WD4IkL5ES1iWvp0ddOzQznZY3513j2vU69X9UJeHTj8hhj8UcbSIP7T_wd-1y2fSUCZSRG1GmgtRhJvVTWHu4OVriyITFQBSDNJ2ra2ebIVJwtONjudJKyiN9-GAJTkeO_eZV0Mfdk4q3BV04U1DxLcyceC2rRKEvjF3r3ElwmevoodBl2pG-hvfTqerto-B6MGUlbmrQv4m-t5C0Hh7xm01SnTkxOV-4kKKCgi4ivyS_I6wa5I89YlyedjNvN3oQ0K7DevGxjRrsC9d5YL-UeHtOmEmjbXGJKk52n929cpeFjAFftFpWQ92B3U5-wG_lcWjGJOiisMEUKFotbwkxOOKg5BvqfYpPOaSpw-Z3_m-j3tbKZ2O696m4Xqkp1OEL0P-MiivTQ7f6ivaPhgL0QR3jzU8zZZFpencp-uG6Ltj3h_u9r_vRp806utz-VkKXE5zq_pJlfKobJofQteeIyXyao0fICI0pNNEl=w950-h532-no

Gran planting more seeds to replace the dead plants.
    3a4s3KuXHy6Np6cG-v9rUs5q4hdRwWEvskF9wfpmHF6wwBf8jHZquZuCyoMhmo6-fGlo543RGeZJ9Q0djunyqRHzOvDDPLFqLCrUfUYr-qdAl2Od8kg_UonqE69dxjIS8CU5q0D92ZRIJLjONuxylXPWngrkirUpKIM6vT7R0FKlCoUjAYAdo1AfmiWvzjiSuJ06AwMp0V3pu71KNWk1jC_vKEll5nuUvINsJNw7_Ooz-LfAauiy8hVkN_Kg3qNtS6yj8ktcys-eLBW7NtvzotgSyTDQLViZO0IMn02WK_jcOazWcdes_k5Q0b6b0xQdEAi1OZZ2eooY7BKYoITFCZJgBCveEGTlyh1KAlF3K9H0LIwO9HhpZrpuDRXB7CO-hMa5YvBpB3-WJXfYSaCuE5xVSpRmcP8g1w5ntKP8dMe4AJb2RDcoQGUKdqiXm0S4oZbbruL8AEOmm4a0hZFbcuD9KcUZXBBVGsgwkTNaZr2uMHlW3sOWovRbUFv1h5qbsNaAwdQf-I-Rd1WBoNOuuijb7N9Lw6xW3b8a07nWTTEyqsAGfcnPXBqksi6Jbn3FFcMYkT6KDyqPKtRF-6vPw57mw10epFSxbZ31_Z7r=w950-h532-no

Disturbed sleep in the middle of the night!
    ZrIVVaON09ajnQebfwBoz72nwd0F3BzMGUbZ109zGIZqITe89FeNqbvIQm0Qn__O4bJG_iMfvFWptQuc1rBuPNaBObXPZA65MyBDdF7oyAGL9Wfq7UrgngqTMwoZ8NWC3qe3G1NQrcwhAXJTMBIDN3xAcAzES9IDXfe8ZYaia_zmkKyAEenc-66olCaLxdwt2mb0tg70RUgAIDvaviy1W8_LmJQ_M4pBUtckIupZkIDpS6Q-kWJq8xNoMivrUHuNpst68hz7tLreVDUEeoaUR3oXHn5LCCwlFyPDAuemP2uJFdgbu2eZMccrd1Qhp4q6_S4ivXvKgalMIhrQRtJe2Y6m2IP5xncWhIsRQq7ei48vJUtT8u3i1K5d3FAvk9BgVaNbjYozImDXRpnpU5M9m-f6UtVJWXz1xNT_bKdqkiwkO4-bAUB3qWUKzwx2dKQjCHYF5h8xZ7ftuf75pDgK9CXOE6rw9pw_-H1qF-S4QUt8wcgEQJR80a02uQcXP7jFuPNzFhGsR1RRXBn1sKNFCXw6sqrIGUnE_yuoNyoVA_e95WA5MQ5Mx8p29jHa8obZbP-89MQAEKNL5H9FZUdN2bExGyuS4uOBI2XWGfXz=w950-h532-no
  • Options
    Page 2622

@CravenLestat Your version of Pauline Wan is cute :) I have never liked the original Pauline.
    Cornelia is cute too!

@PalmArrow The patient was just paying the doctor in kind ;)
    It can be difficult dealing with avant-garde sims!
    Gorgeous scenic shots!
    Not sure if I would want a doctor sim being interrupted to deal with sick sims in their spare time!
    What a pity that Stuart left!
    Great update :)

@king_of_simcity7 Great update :)

@Nikkei_Simmer I would have just reset the child back home. I don't think he would have died of exposure from being left outdoors. Overwatch would have got him home safe and sound eventually.
    Poor Harold :( He might be a plate licker but he didn't deserve to die ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Great update :) Congrats on Bree's pregnancy :)

@lanlyn That's very handy! I don't have to worry about aliens yet but it's always good to learn new ways to get rid of unwanted sims. I should try a genie some day. Perhaps I should start a short-term save just to try them.
    Many hands make light work ;) I didn't realize Inspector Gray's first name was Erle, unless I read it before and forgot. Great name although I don't like the tea, being an Orange Pekoe lover.
    Erle is good with little Hamish :)
    I have always allowed my pets to sleep on my bed :p
    Laddie will be glad when Hamish grows up so he can sleep peacefully ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top