Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    *name. Sorry, I'm not able to edit my posts when I make a typo
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    gerefteast wrote: »
    Hello there! I've been around this forum for some two years, althought I've never introduced myself here :smile:
    My username is gerefteast, my real bame is Ida. I have been playing The Sims 3 since 2013 or 2014, I don't remember exactly. I love building houses and designing gardens for my Sims, it's my favorite part of the game :smiley:

In real life my main interest is Persian culture and I also love reading books and drawing. And I'm not very good at introducing myself :smile:

Hello @gerefteast :) It is nice to meet you.
    Building homes and landscaping gardens is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is nice that we can enjoy bringing our design ideas into sims gameform. It is great way of expressing our creativity through the game.
    It is nice that you enjoy learning about Persian culture and enjoy reading books. Time passes very quickly when we are reading a good book!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    krenee77krenee77 Posts: 41 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!
    >
    > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > Thankyou.

Hello all!
  • Options
    krenee77krenee77 Posts: 41 Member
    > @krenee77 said:
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > > Happy simming to everyone!
    > >
    > > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > > Thankyou.
    >
    > Hello all!

Lousy intro--new here and trying to figure out how this works (newbies, smh). In my Sim world, I'm talented, wealthy and forever slender. Oh, and I never get old! I also have money magically appear in my account whenever I run low.
    However, in the real world...well, let's just say I wish "motherlode" worked. Cheers to all...trying to get points so if anyone wants to give a newb some assistance it's much appreciated!
  • Options
    krenee77 wrote: »
    > @krenee77 said:
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > > Happy simming to everyone!
    > >
    > > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > > Thankyou.
    >
    > Hello all!

Lousy intro--new here and trying to figure out how this works (newbies, smh). In my Sim world, I'm talented, wealthy and forever slender. Oh, and I never get old! I also have money magically appear in my account whenever I run low.
    However, in the real world...well, let's just say I wish "motherlode" worked. Cheers to all...trying to get points so if anyone wants to give a newb some assistance it's much appreciated!

Hello @krenee77 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that we can live a different type of life when playing as a sim! :) It would be very helpful to use the money cheats in our real life!
    I am sure though that you are talented in your real life, in different ways than your sims are.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences .
  • Options
    frail-frail- Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey everyone! My name is Ileana (ill-ee-AH-nuh). I've been around on the forum for over two years now, but I don't post here often. I usually just log on to see info on the patch updates. But I've been a fan of the sims since I was young. My first ever sims game was The Sims 2 and I played it on my DSi, but I never got another sim game until a year after The Sims 4 came out. I bought The Sims 4 finally (after nagging my mom's ear off) and I've been obsessed with it ever since!
  • Options
    frail- wrote: »
    Hey everyone! My name is Ileana (ill-ee-AH-nuh). I've been around on the forum for over two years now, but I don't post here often. I usually just log on to see info on the patch updates. But I've been a fan of the sims since I was young. My first ever sims game was The Sims 2 and I played it on my DSi, but I never got another sim game until a year after The Sims 4 came out. I bought The Sims 4 finally (after nagging my mom's ear off) and I've been obsessed with it ever since!

Hello @frail- :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing The Sims 2 on DSi, and now are playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting on threads when you would like to post about your simming experiences .
  • Options
    Destiny134Destiny134 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey started playing Sims in 2017 so not that long still getting used to everything such as updates and bugs! I love Sims4 with cats and dogs as well!
  • Options
    Destiny134 wrote: »
    Hey started playing Sims in 2017 so not that long still getting used to everything such as updates and bugs! I love Sims4 with cats and dogs as well!

Hello @Destiny134 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming last year. The Cats and Dogs ep is great! It is fun having pets as part of our sims households and seeing the interactions between Sims and their pets. The dogs and cats are cute! :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn new helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    Hi :smile: I've been playing sims 3 for what feels like ages. I got most the expansion packs as they came out. My first experience with sims is "The Sims: Busting Out" on PS2, but I'm more of a PC gamer. Also I'm here to make friends who can relate when I say funny sims-related comments or understand what I mean when I start speaking simlish XD
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    Ugh I thought it would put a smiley face there not the word smile lol ^
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    Chi5678 wrote: »
    Hi :smile: I've been playing sims 3 for what feels like ages. I got most the expansion packs as they came out. My first experience with sims is "The Sims: Busting Out" on PS2, but I'm more of a PC gamer. Also I'm here to make friends who can relate when I say funny sims-related comments or understand what I mean when I start speaking simlish XD

Hello @Chi5678 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first starting simming by playing the console version of the game, then that led to playing the pc version of Sims 3. The expansion packs add great features, activities and build/buy mode and cas itens to the game. It is exciting buying the expansion packs and exploring all that it holds for the sims lives and homes of our sims!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting, chatting and talking simlish with fellow simmers on the forum threads!
  • Options
    Chi5678 wrote: »
    Ugh I thought it would put a smiley face there not the word smile lol ^

Hello
    When you become a full member, the emoticon faces will work :)
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I started playing Sims4 last year when it came out on PS4. I never owned a good enough computer to play before so I was really excited to get it. It's been really fun even with the glitches.
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I started playing Sims4 last year when it came out on PS4. I never owned a good enough computer to play before so I was really excited to get it. It's been really fun even with the glitches.

Hello @lizisprocrastinating :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you can now enjoy playing Sims 4 on PS4 , with you having been unable to play due to not having a good enough computer! It would be exciting and special as you are discovering all the features in the game!
    Simming in all versions of the game is fun!
  • Options
    WayfaringButterflyWayfaringButterfly Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi :) I am a part time Simmer, meaning that I will go gung ho for several weeks or months at a time and then drop out for a while but I love Simming! I only have Sims 3 but am hoping to get all the EPs for that and learn more about mods and all of that. I joined the forum because I'm having an issue that I felt they could help with and because I figured it'd be good to get connected with you guys :) My favorite part of Simming is building houses and decorating them. I just love to make my dream home(s)! Someday I'd like to try Sims 4 to see if I like it. Anyway, happy simming!
  • Options
    lrnblsm98lrnblsm98 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi my name is Lauren! I've been a Simmer since the beginning and I currently have Sims 4 with cats & dogs, city living, bowling stuff, and dine out. At first I was hesitant to try Sims 4 because I absolutely love Sims 3, but both games have great qualities and I'm glad I'm on Sims 4 now because I'm addicted!
  • Options
    Hi :) I am a part time Simmer, meaning that I will go gung ho for several weeks or months at a time and then drop out for a while but I love Simming! I only have Sims 3 but am hoping to get all the EPs for that and learn more about mods and all of that. I joined the forum because I'm having an issue that I felt they could help with and because I figured it'd be good to get connected with you guys :) My favorite part of Simming is building houses and decorating them. I just love to make my dream home(s)! Someday I'd like to try Sims 4 to see if I like it. Anyway, happy simming!

Hello @WayfaringButterfly :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It nice that you have times when you enjoy simming for weeks and months, then have a break for a while. Simming is a great game to play when and how we would like to.
    It is nice that you play Sims 3. I hope that you will soon be able to get all the eps! They add great features, activities and items to the game.
    Building is an enjoyable part of simming! Making the simversions of our dream homes is special! It is also very fun!
    You may like to post about your issue on this thread for Sims 3 game issues where simmers who are new members are able to post , as they can't start new threads,
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest
  • Options
    lrnblsm98 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Lauren! I've been a Simmer since the beginning and I currently have Sims 4 with cats & dogs, city living, bowling stuff, and dine out. At first I was hesitant to try Sims 4 because I absolutely love Sims 3, but both games have great qualities and I'm glad I'm on Sims 4 now because I'm addicted!

Hello @lrnblsm98 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming from the release of the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun hours over the time simming!
    The Sims 4 packs that you own are great! It is enjoyable having pets as a part of our sims household! It is great that our Sims can enjoy living in City apartments. Our sims enjoy running their own restaurants or visiting other restaurants for a nice meal out.
    Each version of The Sims is very enjoyable to play! They each have their own special features.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Hey all!

My name is Jackie and I am 24 years old. I have been playing the sims for about 8 years now, but just now starting to get active in the forums. I do play almost everyday now in between balancing out 2 kids haha.
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Hey all!

My name is Jackie. I have been playing the sims for about 8 years now, but just now starting to get active in the forums. I do play almost everyday now in between balancing out 2 kids haha.

Hello @hunniboo1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a number of years, and as now starting to post on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
    Sending a wave to your kids :) Perhaps they may become simmers like you one day!
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > hunniboo1 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey all!
    >
    > My name is Jackie. I have been playing the sims for about 8 years now, but just now starting to get active in the forums. I do play almost everyday now in between balancing out 2 kids haha.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @hunniboo1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming for a number of years, and as now starting to post on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
    > Sending a wave to your kids :) Perhaps they may become simmers like you one day!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! My son always comes over and be like "Mom what is that game you're playing" and if I walk away he always sneaks and does something lol.
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > hunniboo1 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey all!
    >
    > My name is Jackie. I have been playing the sims for about 8 years now, but just now starting to get active in the forums. I do play almost everyday now in between balancing out 2 kids haha.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @hunniboo1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you have been simming for a number of years, and as now starting to post on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences.
    > Sending a wave to your kids :) Perhaps they may become simmers like you one day!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! My son always comes over and be like "Mom what is that game you're playing" and if I walk away he always sneaks and does something lol.

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    gabriel gsl9gabriel gsl9 Posts: 24 Member
    Hey, i'm new here. I've been inactive at the forum since 2015. Today I just came to complain of the sims 4 abusive prices in Brazil, stuffpacks and gamepacks doubled in price
  • Options
    SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    Hello! I'm new to the forums, but I've been playing the sims for about eight years now. I began playing with the sims 2, I came in late compared to most of the simmers I know ;)
    I'm on these forums because I feel as though I can help people when they're in need! I love helping people to the best of my ability. I am also currently working on starting a youtube channel all about the sims and other games, so I'm pretty excited to be joining the forum and sending people here whenever they ask me questions about things! :)
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top