Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited December 2017
    I have the risky woohoo mod. After the first accidental pregnancy I put it down to a very low percentage (5). After another accident, twins and another accident with my heir, I turned off risky woohoo. I intended for my founder to have one child two max. Instead she had 5 kids :o

UivKIpa.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    Johnny Zest and Peppermint had twins a boy and girl. I am so turning off risky woohoo! I still have so much to do I don't have time for all that!
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I'm on my second generation. I've decided I'm going to move each generation to a different town to make things more interesting and not get stale. Each heir will decorate their home in the color of that generation. My Rose generation, who is also named Rose, moved to San Myshuno with her son, Dijon and brother Jean. Dijon will be the yellow heir and I really liked Jean and didn't want to stop playing him. Of course if he wanted to live with Rose he had to adhere to the color dress code. However I let the heir dress in the color of their generation.

This is the birthday party for Dijon aging up to a kid. All the family was there, including Rose's baby daddy and her current boyfriend who also happens to be her high school sweetheart. Sadly he will be he guy she leaves at the alter. The party was too cute that I had to share some pictures :D

Bbbzz63.png

3QYoeMu.png

h9Lsj5S.png

kadK3zw.png

I love this shot because it has the original family, all the Juleps!

E47sbm4.png

That's Rose inviting Kyle, her boyfriend to stay a little after the party ended.

gqIbHl8.png

And this is Caleb, the baby daddy, fine with it. He knows Rose doesn't truly love Kyle and it's only a matter of time until she will be his again!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Love your family swchepps! My 2nd gen is now a teen and I have Peppermint grinding away at the logic and mischief skills. Finally filled the elements table!
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    PetalsimPetalsim Posts: 43 Member
    I absolutely love this challenge! I'm currently on generation 4, and it is so much fun. The color theme is everything!
  • Options
    I had my sim leave someone at the alter and it was heartbreaking :( I knew she wasnt going to end up with Kyle and he was a bit boring and safe but I still felt so bad for him. I think I will have a little side story to give him his happy ending!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I have been playing this challenge and am on gen 2. I'm really enjoying it so far! The yellow generation heiress was just born yesterday. :)
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I began the challenge last night. Meet Miracle Levine!

LSOa7y9.jpg

I love her already. So far, she has reached level 6 in mischief skill, 5 in logic, fourth level of the scientist career and lives in a beautiful home in Willow Creek. She has her eyes set on Salim from SM.

eeZJ57A.jpg
    WHsZhfl.jpg
    rpfwJsc.jpg
    Qj8LPXG.jpg

ahLKdiZ.jpg
    tV8k1ux.jpg

mQ9Kho7.jpg
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    Abbsh11Abbsh11 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm doing the challenge but I'm not to sure on what to do when my first generation is done do I keep the 2nd in the same home or move out?
  • Options
    EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    Three generations of my Not so berry challenge.
    Gen 1: Virginia and Caleb Vatore
    Gen 2: Luna-Rose and her littlebrother Romeo
    Gen 3: Lillie-Oriana
    rDw5wfN.png
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • Options
    KJB wrote: »
    I began the challenge last night. Meet Miracle Levine!

LSOa7y9.jpg

I love her already. So far, she has reached level 6 in mischief skill, 5 in logic, fourth level of the scientist career and lives in a beautiful home in Willow Creek. She has her eyes set on Salim from SM.

eeZJ57A.jpg
    WHsZhfl.jpg
    rpfwJsc.jpg
    Qj8LPXG.jpg

ahLKdiZ.jpg
    tV8k1ux.jpg

mQ9Kho7.jpg

My mint generation sim got with Salim! :)
  • Options
    Beautiful families everyone! I knew something bad was going to happen and sure enough lost my family...so will be starting a new one.
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    Abbsh11 wrote: »
    I'm doing the challenge but I'm not to sure on what to do when my first generation is done do I keep the 2nd in the same home or move out?

I've decided to move to a new town each generation. It keeps things fresh and allows me to really focus on my heir.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    BooDaBoo5 wrote: »

Did your sim take his last name?

Salim got impregnated by aliens! It's the first time this happened to me of course it had to be during a challenge. Miracle wasn't too happy about it....

wslo9bV.jpg

Salim noticed his wife was more than upset
    uPNYaI4.jpg
    59mpHJW.jpg
    afJJbhe.jpg

Miracle has 5 Adult days left, she needs one more element to complete her collection (Plumbobus) and one more promotion. I'm not sure if its in the rules, but does she need to be an adult to complete the challenge or can I still play as an elder? The next heir is still a teenager.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options

Salim got impregnated by aliens! It's the first time this happened to me of course it had to be during a challenge. Miracle wasn't too happy about it....

wslo9bV.jpg

uPNYaI4.jpg
    59mpHJW.jpg
    afJJbhe.jpg

Miracle has 5 Adult days left, she needs one more element to complete her collection (Plumbobus) and one more promotion. I'm not sure if its in the rules, but does she need to be an adult to complete the challenge or can I still play as an elder? The next heir is still a teenager.

There's no age limit I remember seeing in the rules. I've been playing that once my sim completes their goals I switch focusing play to the next heir.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

wslo9bV.jpg

uPNYaI4.jpg
    59mpHJW.jpg
    afJJbhe.jpg

Nope, she made him take hers haha. Gotta keep the legacy name rolling! Oh no! Lol yeah of course it would happen during a challenge, I'm surprised my Salim didn't get pregnant :D
  • Options
    @swcheppes @BooDaBoo5 Thank you guys!! I was worried, I know it'll take a while to find that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 last element
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    My 3rd generation (yellow) heir has aged up to a teenager. Since he has the nerdy brain aspiration I've decided to make him a little on the dorky side. Here he is with his mother, Rose the second generation heir.

Pc1KOlF.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    wild4simswild4sims Posts: 45 Member
    Just started the challenge very fun so far
  • Options
    Introducing Pepper Spears
    2cgmvbd.jpg
    Crossing my fingers I don't lose this one!
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    My third heir Charles was born :heart:

upYyjnX.jpg

99atddI.jpg

0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    IntrovertSaraIntrovertSara Posts: 49 Member
    This is Dorian, the grey heir, helping his baby sis Sylvie blow out her birthday candles:
    ZkzBGkV.png

He's always taking care of her since their parents are always working. Dorian's been living the life since he got the new job and his new house. It's all he ever wanted; an awesome place for his awesome future family.

pwFXN1H.png

And yet, a part of him (an me, lol) will always miss the photo wall at his parent's house. It won't be the same, but he'll have to look into making his very own Pantone @ Brindleton Bay version.

S2F61BD.png

• Options
    That photo wall is great @IntrovertSara! I am going to do that, good idea♥ Dorian's home is beautiful!
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    Look how cute these two are!! Dijon (my generation 3 heir) and his cat Nauts (named after astronauts).

yYIgRKN.png

eU6rLCu.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Really enjoying this challenge too - my 7th gen heir has just been born (sorry no pics) but I'm wondering why it's in the Sims 3 section as it's definitely a TS4 challenge, @EA_Lanna, @EA_Mage?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top