Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

1272829303133...Next

Comments

• Options
    easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    @Synnamintwist I think you have to have at least 5 posts before you can post pictures. I am not sure if there is a tutorial for how to post pictures on the forum but I will check around.

It felt off having her have an affair on Eric. I gave them the storyline that Eric is infertile but doesn't know it because Amrin got pregnant so quickly after the wedding but Finn is actually Gerardo's son. They are having fertility issues so they have adopted a little boy Gavin. Gavin is going to be a child soon and I will have them adopt again so Amrin can hopefully master the parenting skill. Good luck with your green gen.
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    There's also a requirement for getting a certain amount of likes/insightfuls/awesomes to get "account points" as a safeguard against spammers basically. But it doesn't take very long. :) I don't remember if the post count is 5 or 10 though.
  • Options
    Technic__Technic__ Posts: 3 New Member
    There's a small part of me that would LOVE to do this, but I absolutely hate the non-natural colors on maxis match hair ;-;
  • Options
    SynnamintwistSynnamintwist Posts: 9 New Member
    > @easypeaze said:
    > @Synnamintwist I think you have to have at least 5 posts before you can post pictures. I am not sure if there is a tutorial for how to post pictures on the forum but I will check around.
    >
    > It felt off having her have an affair on Eric. I gave them the storyline that Eric is infertile but doesn't know it because Amrin got pregnant so quickly after the wedding but Finn is actually Gerardo's son. They are having fertility issues so they have adopted a little boy Gavin. Gavin is going to be a child soon and I will have them adopt again so Amrin can hopefully master the parenting skill. Good luck with your green gen.

Thanks for the info on posting photos! Green is so much fun already. I need for her to make enemies because people seem to love her! I love your storyline for the affair! That is absolutely perfect!

Thank you Shadami for filling me in even more!
  • Options
    SynnamintwistSynnamintwist Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Technic__ said:
    > There's a small part of me that would LOVE to do this, but I absolutely hate the non-natural colors on maxis match hair ;-;

You don't have to have the fantasy colors, you can just do everything else the colors that you need. I think there are people that have done that.
  • Options
    LionsPlaySimsLionsPlaySims Posts: 5 New Member
    I use a lot of cc hair. it's actually an interesting challenge in this regard as well as I've chosen a patriarchal inheritance system and there are not a lot of hairstyles in the nsb colors for men lolol. mint, rose and yellow were easy to color as I started with a young adult mint, used red for rose, and blonde for yellow but gray gave me challenges with hairstyles for children as I gave the coloring to every child in the generation not just whoever the heir ends up being.

update: so I am able to leave yellow on Sixam and switch control to the rest of the household for as long as I like. now that's more realistic for a top of career astronaut imo working on long term mission on sixam hehehe

now I'm free to either make the current baby of the family the gray heir or try for another kid later.
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    01-22-22_10441_AM.png
    01-22-22_124044_AM.png

Wedding bells rang today for gen 5! Hyacinth is finally free from Zephyr's curse. Their happily ever after starts now, with Apollo
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Technic__ wrote: »
    There's a small part of me that would LOVE to do this, but I absolutely hate the non-natural colors on maxis match hair ;-;

You don't have to do the hair. Just do clothes, furniture, walls etc.
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Technic__ wrote: »

You don't have to do the hair. Just do clothes, furniture, walls etc.

This! I haven't done the hair color since gen 1
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I restarted the Not so Berry challenge and I forgot how fun it was! I only made it as far as the yellow gen the first time so I am hoping that I get further this time. My heir is Kenzie Berry. She is married to Joaquin Le Chien and they have 3 children named Scout, Beckett and Coral. Kenzie is currently pregnant with another set of twins (thanks MCCC) and I am hoping they don't have any more children after this. So the new baby girl will be my heir or Coral will be. I am still trying to decide. I might do Coral just because shes older and I want to make sure yellow gen is really close to Kenzie.

DCsszZ7.png
    k6ivmZj.png
    hlYBDp5.png
    Kenzie with Laika, their dog.
    a7Rx5XH.png
    Their first kiss!
    e71DxXE.png
    Scout playing with Laika instead of sleeping. Naughty boy!
    wEbH1we.png
    tIgUd6i.png
    Kenzie dislikes fitness and was forced to workout at work the other day. She wasn't super happy.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So Joaquin and Kenzie had another set of twins, Kieran and Poppy. I randomize the traits for toddlers and Poppy came up as fussy so I decided to make her my heir. The younger twins just aged into toddlers so I have a while to go but I made her a little redhead. Kenzie is level 6 in mischief, level 4 in logic, level 7 in the scientist career and has found over half of the elements. Also she is on the last section of the mischief aspiration. She also still HATES fitness and does not like when she has to work out for work.

MuMA7Q0.png
    Kenzie was so thrilled with her latest promotion!

hdKJcu3.png
    6Ptc4f7.png
    Kieran and the gen 2 heir Poppy. Little fiery redhead!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top