Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Lets Eat Cake

Rafe and Autumn lead the family to the other side of the yard for the cake cutting. For such short notice the bakery did an awesome job on the cake. Rafe hesitates to cut into it, but, finally cuts a big slice and hands it to Autumn. He slices one for himself and then follows Autumn to the table. He tells the others to help themselves and they follow suit cutting slices and head to the tables to eat.
    38309934731_f3a554b002_c.jpg
    38309934281_ca4d20c8e2_c.jpg
    38309933611_eed2950f99_c.jpg
    38309932731_a5a844540a_c.jpg

Even though there is room at the table Gardenia sits with her kids at the mushroom table. Dylan wants to know "Is he really a pirate? Does he have a ship and a cutlass and cannons. Can we go visit them on vacation and see his ship and the pirate island?" The other two kids are a little older, but, they watch and listen intently for her answer. "Perhaps before they leave for Barnacle Bay Rafe will tell you about some of his adventures and his life on the island. Yes, we will visit them just as they will visit us here."
    38309933061_fe8d9c5593_c.jpg

They finish their cake and Rafe and Autumn pass out more hugs and thanks and head to Victor and Gardenia's private grotto. Victor has given them the keys so it will stay private for them to spend their first married night together.
    38309932191_24a1334f3d_c.jpg
    38309931531_678ea4313f_c.jpg
    38309930721_cb8acff229_c.jpg
    38309929341_9a157c995d_c.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hey, everyone!

I totally lost track of the thread again! Just showing up for a few heads up.

@PalmArrow I can't remember if I told you how awesome your update on page 2000 was. I did like to see how my simself behaved along with the others!

@Bekkasan Is Autumn, in your updates, the pizza girl in SV?

@lanlyn @charlottesmom I found Stranger Things a blast. It's a really clever show, I hope you two have liked it!

--- x --- x ---

Basically, I went on a mod-downloading-spree this weekend. I found some really cool replacers for the Diesel clothes. They'll be in Similish! <3

Aside from that, Dillon and Connor are adults. I have prepared some updates for my blog but I haven't posted yet. I like to write and read again later before uploading.

Winter is close to the end and I think I'll be posting pictures of the families soon. ;-)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited November 2017
    @bekkasan , Rereading my Light goes bye bye updates I can see why the kiss (Thayer kissing Light) looks out of place. I am reworking things a bit so I can reveal why that happened sooner rather than later (it was going to be revealed when Meggie ages up to teen but that isn't for a little bit...she was going to be the one who discovers "stuff" but now it will be Becky). It's actually better earlier in the story so I can close out Thayer and Jinn, they won't be dragged along for years and years....I want to concentrate on the four key major characters. ;)
  • Options

@Charlottesmom Well, cool. I figured there is a reason for it, just couldn't come up with one. :) Have we met the other key players? I know Meggie is one based on your own say so, wasn't sure about Becky and who else. Or is that secret? :lol:

@thuggishsplicer Nice to see you! Yes, Autumn is the pizza girl. @aricarai did a makeover of her and I put her version in my game. That hair is pretty distinctive! :lol:
  • Options
    @bekkasan , They will be revealed soon, they are Sims you know...that is all I will say. ;)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom hehe, ok, will be patient. :)
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    JAG Insanity

Peace Reigns

Well, things started to settle down in the house as soon as Meg and Kimber had their epic sparring match. Kimber focused on getting her next belt.
    Screenshot-8.jpgScreenshot-9.jpg Keeter worked out at the weight machine and Meg ran on the treadmill.
    Screenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-11.jpg Harm went fishing and Phil gardened.
    Screenshot-14.jpgScreenshot-15.jpg Phil had to pick up some gardening skill books at the bookstore, but he got a bit distracted by a blonde outside the bookstore and had a rather animated conversation with her for a while.
    Screenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg But that really didn't pan out and Phil came home unfortunately without a potential mate in sight, but he did remember to get the books he needed.

Harm loved fishing although his attire wasn't suitable for going out to do anything of the sort. And Jack subdued his hungries while trying not to gross Liandra out by eating with the habits of a caveman.
    Screenshot-6.jpgScreenshot-8.jpg After a nice brisk swim, Jen decided to eat - which was much better than eating before swimming and possibly getting a major attack of cramps.
    Screenshot-10.jpg Meg was doing her best to achieve perfect physical fitness at Level 10, but it was a long sweaty slog.
    Screenshot-11.jpg Tosh mastered Martial Arts and got his yellow and black Sim Fu training outfit and also completed the Timber Terminator achievement. It was a proud moment for him as he stood there in his new garb. Unfortunately no-one was noticing other than him. Oh, well...
    Screenshot-13.jpgScreenshot-16.jpgScreenshot-17.jpg Phil was rather tense since he was stuck between a rock and a hard-place as Keeter annoyed Mac who wasn't too happy about that.
    Screenshot-19.jpg With all the board-busting Tosh got a bit tired and hungry so he went to the fridge and grabbed a burger.
    Screenshot-21.jpg While in the course of eating it, Kimber walked by and brushed her fingers across his shoulders, blinking a come hither look at him. It was surprising that Tosh didn't choke on his food because he inhaled that burger and headed upstairs with Kimber.
    Screenshot-23.jpgScreenshot-25.jpg Nope...the only thing that happened was a good old fashioned bit of fun...
    Ohhh_Tosh.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited November 2017
    Just threw a glance at the sim's site, and geez - you're back, @CravenLestat ! Can't help but lovin' your "old" avatar! <3:*<3:*
    Just watched the video - your Mimi is perfect! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @blazerntq What? Your cat doesn't let you use "their" computer??? ;)

@bekkasan lovely wedding pics! :D Autumn is so pretty being pregnant and all. Nice touch with the kids corner - that mushroom table would be a success at any wedding!

@Charlottesmom Your stories / comments are so funny, but what makes me crack up most is Connor's expression in your siggy! :D

@Karritz Alex is such a pretty boy! :)

@Mikezumi If you can see godzilla bugs form your house - move! :s The background is awesome, can understand why you changed the camera angle. :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: Sorry I've been busy lately. Real life stuff going on and getting ready for Thanksgiving! I need a day or two to go through the thread and give likes and awesomes and comments. Runs off!
    :) Smile!

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @Puddinroy Hi there! :D RL is, after all, important! ;)

@CravenLestat Have I missed your upload of Sloppy?

Long time no see, @thuggishsplicer ! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg , I adore that picture of Connor, so judgy he is! I have a few like that one but he nailed it the best in that picture... ;)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Yeah, his expression suits just about everying you write - 'Uh-oh..." "What?" "Hell, yeah!" "Did I know about this?" "I'm absolutely no part of it!" :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Snow on the floor? First I ever seen of it! :o But it's soon winter in my game, and I absolutely have to check this out! Did it melt to puddles?
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom Yeah, his expression suits just about everying you write - 'Uh-oh..." "What?" "plum, yeah!" "Did I know about this?" "I'm absolutely no part of it!" :D

@jillbg , I guess it's the one look that suits all.. ;)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @jillbg Great to see you, too! :-D

@bekkasan Autumn looks gorgeous. I think I'll double-check her again.

--- x --- x ---

@charlottesmom I was just playing and my family threw this gift party. Seriously, Colby is a hunk! It must be a lucky name.

24477341288_19652fe602_c.jpgScreenshot-97 by Mark Smith, no Flickr

24477349988_b7fcec500d_c.jpgScreenshot-117 by Mark Smith, no Flickr

Poor Betty, she's nothing close to this smile... <3<3

It feels so wrong, specially because it's obvious he's a male version of your simself. LMAO

38348226691_a71f1c64ee_c.jpgScreenshot-124 by Mark Smith, no Flickr

Before going to bed (or playing another day), Connor lounging around. He's lying on Dillon's bed. LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @thuggishsplicer I agree, Colby is a hunk! But it's this picture on your blog that drew my eye - your handsome sim looks uncannily real on the picture! :)

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    JAG Insanity

Skill-Building

Meg almost forgot that she'd had to take a shower...when Harm suggested that they have a little private time together. Oh, she was more than willing to have that bit of time, not to mention that feeling clean and fresh was more than enough enticement.
    Screenshot-29.jpg ...and she more than forgot about her fatigue...
    Mmmm...Harm.jpg Tiberium had more than paid for the upgraded improvements to the home. And frankly...they could potentially put in another floor, if they knew what to do with it. They had a bar and a get-together area above the garage/gym and the place was fitting just right with them.
    Screenshot-32.jpgScreenshot-33.jpgScreenshot-34.jpg Breakfast during the weekday was a rushed affair with just about half the occupants of the house having to high-tail it out the door in the morning. It made for a frenetic pace when one had to get ready for work, then eat while the honking carpool waited on them to finish. Weekdays were stress.
    Screenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-38.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg Harm ran down to the Science Research Center to hand in a crocodile that he'd caught in the backyard pond. Luckily no-one had been mauled by the toothy monsters and the salties tended to bring in a decent chunk of simoleons.
    Screenshot-41.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-47.jpg Phil read his gardening skill book, while Meg read her Logic skill book which she needed for getting a promotion in her law-enforcement career.
    Screenshot-48.jpgScreenshot-50.jpg When Phil was finished reading his gardening book, he tried to talk to Liandra who pretty much looked so bored that she almost fell asleep on her feet.
    Screenshot-51.jpgScreenshot-52.jpg So much for any possible relationship from that direction.

Poor Phil.

Harm on the other hand raided the fridge for something eat after jogging to the Science Research Center and back.
    Screenshot-49.jpg Well, afternoon brought sunset and the sky turned a nice orange red...as the sun slipped towards the horizon.
    Screenshot-53.jpg Meg and Phil returned to attempting to comprehend their respective skill-books, while Keeter was killing his muscles in his legs reading while standing up.
    Screenshot-56.jpgScreenshot-57.jpg Keeter came home eventually...going right back to reading when he got home.
    Screenshot-63.jpg Sturgis earned his brown belt in Sim Fu
    Screenshot-65.jpg So...Tosh decided that Sturgis and he should have a sparring match.
    Screenshot-76.jpgScreenshot-78.jpgScreenshot-140.jpgScreenshot-151.jpgScreenshot-174.jpg[img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SvZgYgI7eBc/Wge-LBXgzEI/AAAAAAAAFTc/🐸🐸🐸🐸_-lSOPBIF33M62BaYUE9K4ATJfctewCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot-202.jpg[/img] Sturgis was definitely good at Sim Fu.

"Good work, Lieutenant Commander Turner." Tosh stated. "You've been practicing hard..." Tosh knew that Sturgis had been going into the gym to practice every single day, when he was not working in the military and it showed. His progress was slower than Tosh's but frankly it was only because Tosh was able to utilize the gym when he chose unlike Sturgis with his tight work schedule.
    Screenshot-260.jpg It appeared that the family wasn't doing much, but they were busy with their skill-building exercises and that proved to be quite of effort. Hours slipped by with their noses either in books or training or just generally doing the things that would increase their abilities and make them more efficient at earning simoleons.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed the JAG update. Congrats to Tosh on mastering MA. Love the sparring match! Love shirtless joggers as well as shirtless readers. :lol:

@jillbg Thanks for the comments. :)

@Puddinroy Hello!

@thuggishsplicer Wow...your Colby is a hunk!
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I finally finished filming this chapter and let me tell you, I about pulled my hair out. Even when playing on Low Free Will, sims do whatever the plum they want! They didn't want to stay seated for certain scenes and I kept having to change the active households (thank you for Nraas) and putting them back in their seat. I'm also sorry it took me so long to get this part out. I forgot how tedious heavily staged sim stories can be. Anyways, this chapter did run a little longer than I intended it to be, but I hope that everyone enjoys it. :)

Chapter 5.1: In Trouble

ELOAnSB.png
    mZOB13s.png
    WKuyWP4.png
    It had been weeks since Kara had escaped the clutches of the vampire twins. She was beginning to settle into her new life very well. Not long ago, she'd gone to City Hall to have her name changed. It had been a long process, but now when she signed forms, she signed them as Breena Maurelle. Okay, so it was a little more uncommon than her original name, but she hoped that such a different name would throw the Winchesters off her trail if they were hunting her. For the first couple of weeks, she'd laid low, only going out to pick up food. She had also bought seeds to plant in order to start her own garden although hadn't gotten to that yet.

Yes, Breena was enjoying her newfound freedom. She enjoyed the peace and quiet of her quaint little home. She'd really managed to make it her own and decorated it in bright paint and floral print. She loved being able to lounge in hot bubblebaths and loved her vanity table filled with so many perfumes and other cosmetics. Okay, so she did spoil herself just a little bit, but it was all drug store perfumes so they were all pretty cheap. Still, it was more than what she'd had before. At the Winchesters, the only thing she had was shampoo that had left her hair dry with split ends and a bar of soap that smelled like it was probably twenty years old. But for the first time in her life, she felt like she could relax and she was beginning to fall into this brand new role.

2gNHIcU.png
    ii66gRm.png
    qKdK81Z.png
    But her newfound bliss was not to last as one day, when she was coming out of her room after getting dressed for the day, she felt a wave of nausea and was forced to rush into the bathroom. She spent the next twenty minutes draped over the toilet and throwing up every bit of french toast that she'd just eaten...all four slices. Once the vomiting had finally stopped, she was left physically drained. Had it been the ingredients she'd used in the toast? No...that couldn't have been it. She'd made sure that everything she had was well before the expiration date.

Her hands went to her stomach. It felt normal for the most part, but also a bit harder than usual. Maybe she just had a bad case of gas that needed to be released? She tried to think of whatever the possibility was, except for one thing. But she also knew that there was only one way she was going to find out.

hSyatuN.png
    AVr3OMo.png
    jvr0GyO.png
    Breena did the only thing any other normal person would've done in this situation, she went to one of the local shops to purchase a pregnancy test and when she got home, she immediately shut herself in the bathroom and did what needed to be done. It was the longest two minutes of Breena's life. She tried to keep herself preoccupied by reading the ingredients on her shampoo bottle, but even that didn't keep her from constantly glancing at the test sitting at the edge of the counter. Finally, after probably twenty years, but not really, the results slowly began to come in. With trembling hands, she picked up the stick and peered down at it, taking a deep breath and watched in horror as a red cross symbol appeared.

8ogMReq.png
    psBhpap.png
    K9xILYR.png
    rkFl3kk.png
    The pregnancy test fell to the floor as she slowly stood up, burying her face into her hands. Why? Why her? How had this happened? She'd never--But then her eyes widened as she realized that yes, she had. There'd been times during her time in captivity when one of her tasks was to please Cedrick and that sometimes led to more than just giving him her plasma. Yet, as far as she knew, he'd always been cautious, but she'd never paid attention. She would often close her eyes and wait for it to be over. But, if the pregnancy test was true, then she was really carrying Cedrick's child.

She wanted to throw up all over again, but had nothing left. This was one child that she did not want, a child that would remind her of her past captivity...and what if it was born a vampire? What would she do then? However, she had to be sure that she really was pregnant. Maybe, just maybe, the pregnancy test gave her a false positive. That could sometimes happen, right? She needed to go to the doctor to make sure.

mCfekrL.png
    BG8oOJS.png
    9qqrpVJ.png
    zwhuKpr.png
    xtvT0EE.png
    wgIfIZO.png
    RHuG5w6.png
    Breena arrived at the hospital. It was rather small compared to other ones she'd sometimes been to when she got sick or needed a check-up. When she walked in, there were only a few people in the waiting room. She walked up to the desk where a nurse sat reading a very cheesy romance novel by the looks of it. Even after a few minutes of Breena standing there, the nurse still didn't look up.

"Um...excuse me. Can you help me?"

The nurse sighed like she was annoyed at being interrupted. Breena wanted to reach over and shove her nametag down her throat. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones kicking in. She'd never worked in the medical field, but weren't nurses supposed to be friendly and willing to help potential patients? She guessed this woman forgot the memo.

"What can I help you with?" The nurse forced a smile although didn't really look Breena in the eye.

"I need to see the doctor. I'm afraid I might be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and--"

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Um...no. I thought you accepted walk-ins so I--"

"You'll need to call and schedule and appointment. We're really booked today."

Breena looked around at the few people waiting before turning back around, a look of disgust at the very lazy nurse. "Oh really? Because you don't look busy at all. In fact, I think that you would just rather get back to your badly written trashy novel instead of helping someone who can be in trouble.

The nurse gave her deadpan stare. "You're pregnant sweetheart, you don't have cancer."

Before Breena could launch herself over the counter to choke the b*tch out, she heard a soft voice.

vL4zyc8.png
    7wSZt2M.png
    "Hi, I can see you."

Breena turned to see a rather attractive young woman in a doctor's uniform. She had very warm smile that immediately relaxed the nervous young woman. The name on her tag read Lucy.

"Oh um...thank you."

"I'm Doctor Lau. Please follow me to the ultrasound room and we'll see what's going on with you." But before she led Breena, she turned to the nurse. "Belinda, will you please put these files away?" she handed the nurse a stack of folders.

"Yes, Doctor Lau." Belinda glared at Breena as the young woman followed the doctor to the Ultrasound room.

(I'll have the second part up very shortly. :) )
  • Options
    Chapter 5.2: In Trouble

zNAUEjF.png
    ALcIe8T.png
    In the Ultrasound room, Breena tried her best not to show that she was nervous, but Doctor Lau must've seen through her because she kept giving reassuring smiles and pats on the leg as she slowly worked the camera. She had gentle hands and did make Breena feel some-what at ease, but the little bit of comfort she felt disappeared when she heard the doctor's next words.

"There's the fetus. I'd say you're about...six weeks pregnant."

Breena felt her throat go dry as she looked at the screen. As she's still very early in her pregnancy, all she can see on the screen is what looks like a tiny lima bean, but that's all the proof she needs.

"Th-That's it?"

"That's it." Doctor Lau smiled as Breena fell back against the table trembling. She felt like she was going to be sick all over again.

Doctor Lau seemed to see this. "Why don't you wash up in the restroom and then we can sit in my office and talk?"

Breena nodded and stood up wobbly, slowly making her way to the bathroom.

Vzdzte5.png
    rlYJ8tO.png
    6hlRVZi.png
    NV0Fckm.png
    kiD5Pwa.png
    DpGHKKJ.png
    G154Rwk.png
    clqzzsb.png
    G8im790.png
    Once Breena was done in the bathroom, she sat in Doctor Lau's office and folded herself over, burying her face into her hands and let out a sob. The doctor shuffled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head. She'd seen many reactions from patients who learned that they were pregnant, but never something quite like this.

"I take it that this wasn't a planned pregnancy?"

Breena sat up and shook her head. "Of course it wasn't!"

Doctor Lau gave her a steady look. "Does the father know? Where is he? Shouldn't he be here with you?"

All those memories came flooding back and she wanted nothing more than to leave the doctor's office and never look back, but she can't bring herself to move. "He's...dead." While it wasn't the truth, it also technically wasn't a lie either. There was nothing in that cold dead black heart of his.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you considered your options?"

Breena looked up. "I don't have any options."

"You could always put the baby up for adoption or--"

Breena shook her head. "Don't even say the second thing! I would never consider doing something like that! How dare you even suggest it!"

Doctor Lau could see that Breena was under a lot of stress. "What about any other family?"

"You don't understand, there's no one!"

"Please calm down. There's no one on your side of the family or the father's?"

"I would never give the baby to his side of the family!" No...there was no way that she would subject her child to Odessa or Cedrickno matter how much she didn't want it.

Doctor Lau sighed. "You will have to make a decision sooner or later as to what you want to do."

Breena nodded. "I-I know."

The doctor smiled. "I'll give you my card and you can call me if you have anymore questions. I'll also pencil in your next appointment so that we can see how you're coming along."

Breena knew that this meant her visit was over. She stood up and shook the doctor's hand thanking her and feeling bad for taking her anger out on her when she was only really trying to help.

s9RuH0F.png
    About half an hour later, Breena was at the local festival sitting at an empty bench. She could hear the noise around her of people laughing and playing all the festival games. If she hadn't been in the predicament that she was in, she would also join in the fun, but as it was, she just wanted to die.

This is all just a really horrible dream. I'm going to wake up and be in my nice warm bed and breathing in the scent of my french vanilla candles. She squeezed her eyes shut, but when she opened them again, she was still sitting at the park bench. ....

6aOg1IO.png
    rmGgjjV.png
    rMFygzx.png
    EcVU6TO.png
    AHm7Nju.png
    i3BuMsV.png
    laNKU6Z.png
    mIMe2mC.png
    L6qmZqH.png
    nrb2JC1.png
    "Kara?"

Breena jolted and looked up, an expression of fear on her face, but relaxed when she saw that it was only Hecate. The young witch had made it a point to visit her a few times after she had moved into her new house to see how she was doing and would often bring her things she needed.

"Oh...it's only you, Hecate."

The witch sat down beside the young woman. "So, is it really true? Are you pregnant?"

Breena was about to ask how she knew, but then she remembered that Hecate told her that she had that crystal ball and was able to watch Breena. "You know, I'm a little concerned that you're watching me all the time."

Hecate chuckled. "Not all the time, dear. I never watch you when you take a shower or change clothes."

Breena rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to make me feel any better?"

"It's just to make sure you're safe, that's all."

"Right..." She sighed and leaned back against the table. "I don't know what to do. It's not just the fact that it's HIS baby! It's also the fact that I'm only eighteen. I'm too young to raise a child!"

"Back then, women at the age of fourteen were married and often had two kids of their own already. You're not too young."

"You know you're not really good at helping me through this."

"Listen, Ka--sorry...Breena...I know that all of this is probably very scary for you. You're carrying a reminder of what you went through, but just because that child was born from something horrible, doesn't mean that it's to blame. It's the most innocent thing in this world."

"But what if I'm not a good mother? What if I don't know what I'm doing?"

"Do you think that any new mother knows what she's doing when she has her first child? Hm? Tell me that."

Breena fiddled with her hands. "No..."

"Exactly. No woman is ever fully prepared whether it's her first child or her fifth because each one is different. I have a feeling that you'll be a very wonderful mother.

"Are you just saying that to make me feel better?" Breena asked dryly.

"No...well...a little bit. But you do have a good heart and I think any child would be happy to have you as their mother."

.... "But what would I even tell them if they ask about their father?"

"That's something you'll have to figure out on your own. But just know that me and my sisters will be there for you any time you need us."

"I should really meet them shouldn't I?"

"Yes, you should! In fact, if you want to come over this weekend you can if you'd like."

Breena gave a small smile. "I think I'd like that."

Hecate stood up and pulled Breena into a tight hug. "Everything will work out. I promise we won't let anything happen to you."

Breena closed her eyes holding back tears and squeezed Hecate. She was so happy to have a friend she could confide in during these times. "Thank you, Hecate."

TySHKEr.png
    When she got home, she finally started on her garden. It wasn't much, but she told herself that, in the long run, everything really would be all right.

(That's it for this chapter! I'm so sorry it took me so long to get around to posting it! But I hope that everyone enjoys!) :)
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Very nice update and love the scenery pictures! :)

@SunshineEmma Nice update! I'm enjoying your SS save. You're kind of inspiring me to want to use my SS in a save. Uh-oh...I hope your SS isn't pregnant. :shock:

@bekkasan That was a gorgeous wedding! :) I love that Late Night dress and it makes such a beautiful maternity wedding dress too!

@Charlottesmom I liked reading the story from someone else's point of view. Light's death did look like an accident, but I do wonder if there was foul play involved. ;) Or maybe I'm reading too much into it and trying to play detective. :lol:

@Mikezumi Nice updates! I can't wait to see what Jared has. :)

@bekkasan That wedding party looked like fun. :) I live for wedding cake, actually any cake in general!

@Nikkei_Simmer Seems like things are actually pretty calm for the household isn't it? Nice update!
    Poor Phil though. I really can't stand Mac to be honest.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Hi Everyone. :)

I have a quick little thing I want to share tonight. I created a new household to play while I am creating the gym I had mentioned earlier in the week. The 1st 4 sims I had created a while ago and may have shared pics here before.

Mitch Madsen (Human)
    TraitsAdventurous, Athletic, Brave, Handy, Loves the Outdoors
    LikesAutumn Salad, Electronica, Irish Green

24479381038_0c8725e703_c.jpg

Maxwell Crowe (Genie)
    TraitsBrave, Adventurous, Handy, Charismatic, Athletic
    LikesCheesesteak, Chinese, Irish Green

26575586259_48508296e7_c.jpg

I also included Boddy Black and Butler (Wadsworth) Didit from my clue household.

Boddy Black (Human)
    Traits]Work a holic, Ambitious, Schmoozer, Brooding, Great Kisser
    Likes]Autumn Salad, French, Irish Green

32189939951_13e2fcbe0c.jpg

Wadsworth Didit (Witch)
    TraitsBrave, Disciplined, Neat, Handy, Proper
    LikesGrilled Salmon, Classical, Blue

33209914560_4d7d6b9e3d_c.jpg

I had also created a new sim and for some reason I have fallen in love with him.

Garrick Caldwell (Vampire)
    TraitsArtistic, Athletic, Brooding, Perfectionist, Savvy Sculptor
    LikesFirecracker Shrimp, Dark Wave, Green

38319835772_5e4741c042_c.jpg

I couldn't stop taking pics of Garrick. I thought I would share a couple more with you. <3

24479400698_dd50c5523e_c.jpg

38319831872_a2fdd9cb85_c.jpg

38350812561_fdc827ae0b_c.jpg

24479391918_23f174c44f_c.jpg

26575588789_91568cfc02_c.jpg

24479385498_5d1bc79f33_c.jpg
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    @Karritz Alex looks like a nice blend of Oscar and Louise. :)

@bekkasan Lovely pics of Autumn and Rafe's wedding. That dress looks great with Autumn's baby bump.

@Nikkei_Simmer Aw, poor lonely Phil. :'(

@LunBeauty Pregnant with Cedrick's baby :o You're really good at throwing in an unexpected twist.

@mycami21 Very nice sims. Maxwell Crowe has gorgeous eyes. <3
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    Great updates everyone :)
    @CravenLestat you're back, did you realize someone with the same quirky sense of humor has been on here impersonating you? :D seriously nice seeing your old avi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top