Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 1925

@Charlottesmom Awwww Billie and Vlad get their wish <3
    I love how your rules are evolving! :)
    I also love watching my sims snuggle in bed :)
    Wow! They are really hot for each other!
    Looks like you are overdoing the handiness training for Billie! LOL
    What did you do to Becky? Why did she not take the flowers? ;)
    Poor Shane :( Good thing your game pooped out so maybe he won't have any memory of the abduction!
    Yay on getting TS2! It is a really fun game and I lost many hours of my life to it but it isn't TS3. Having said that it has a charm that TS3 lacks.

@king_of_simcity7 Great pic :)

@Nikkei_Simmer So cute seeing a man trying to understand how women feel about men and relationships ;)
    If Liandra wants someone to listen to her she should get herself a woman :p
    It is true, however, that men are dense LOL

@king_of_simcity7 There really isn't any tension in my household. There is no jealousy because I turned it off. They are, however, trying to see who can get the most Zumi time but in a very good natured way :)

@bekkasan Thanks for that info. I was just in game and totally forgot to let one of the kids give the treehouse a try! Senility is a cow :#
  • Options
    Page 1926

@Nikkei_Simmer I always do my commenting over my morning coffee. Sometimes I will do a little more at the end of the day because I know it will lessen the morning load.
    I do prefer subtle expressions where my own life experiences and feelings can fill in the story. I haven't tried TS4 but the pics I have seen do show some over the top expressions. I don't need to be spoon fed like that.
    Sims don't seem to care that they are under dressed at home. I do know that it annoys the heck out of me, though ;)

@Namaya92 Thanks for the nice comments :)
    Even being self employed does not interest me. I am all about sim wishes and being self employed will give them wishes that I will have to ignore and that goes against my style.
    I am hoping for more babies and have woohoo set to risky but nothing more has happened yet. I think I got bad rolls of the risky dice in the beginning ;)

@Katie123 Congrats! Sounds like your sim is coming along really well :) Good luck with the new boyfriend :)

@king_of_simcity7 The flowers really pop in your edited pics! Lovely :)

@baranouta I learned to stop micro managing when I started using mods. Before mods, I controlled every waking moment of my sims' lives. I let the mods do their work and I sit back and enjoy :)
    I've never tried any of the photography challenges so I can't help you with why some aren't working. I am more a generational player who wants to see the family grow in the house and in the town over the course of time. I have never liked quests or challenges because it usually means I have to concentrate on one sim and I can't do that.
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Aargh! Loaded up my Genie Land save (Leia Solomon the genie in 'Adventureland') and discovered that when I saved last, it didn't actually save. So time's been rewound back to the last day of summer. Oh, and the cat loving genie is back to being a cat burglar. Which I find rather amusing.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Katie123 You've got a nice game going by the sounds of it. :) Welcome

@king_of_simcity7 nice photoshop pics. My story thread is here if you want to read it.

@baranouta I've had several photographers and only tried to finish with one and that one glitched and wouldn't complete so I've not tried since. I just have fun taking pics and selling the nice ones for big chunks of simoleans. :) Glad that batgirl is still enjoying the adventures. :)

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments. I love hugs and am a believer in touch therapy. I'm glad it works on sims too. :) lol at your senility comment. I have a little notepad opened on my other computer that I put little note in when I think of something I want Alice or one of my other sims to do, or say or try, otherwise I'd never remember some of the random things that pop thru my old brain. :)

@Faerie197 bummer
  • Options
    It's okay, didn't lose that much. Have to redo the training in Martial Arts (had mastered it during the fall) to finish her LTW again. Also lost out on the alien who after abducting Leia got ensorceled and convinced to move in. Which is kind of annoying, but I did only lose 8 sim days. Well, okay so it was 16 days due to an 8 day vacation to China.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    @Mikezumi That makes sense. Thanks for sharing. ^-^

@bekkasan That doesn't surprise me honestly, unfortunately. That the photographer glitched. ^^ I think you're wise to just do it for the fun of it instead of trying to do the completionist thing.

Well, these aren't exactly "what happened today," but now that I can share pictures (yay!!) I really wanted to share my pictures from the family I've been talking about.
    KLTxhsy.jpg
    Here's the founder, I guess you could say. She started out basically a SS (that means simself right?) and I was actually going to have her be the one to max all the skills and whatnot, but then she rolled a wish to have a kid and I'd just gotten super into DC Super Hero Girls and decided she should have Batgirl as a daughter.

pNx7p0d.jpg
    Except, SURPRISE! Somehow she ended up having quadruplet girls! (I'd had her eat watermelons so she would have a girl to be Batgirl, so that's probably why they're all girls.) Here we have, left to right: Batgirl, Lena, Ivy, and Diana. (By the way, I actually used Batgirl's name, Barbara. But I prioritized people knowing I was talking about Batgirl over using her real name when sharing her story lol.)

xo4NIWk.jpg
    Here's Maya (not my real name) reading to Lena. So precious! I love how they put their arm around the toddlers while they're reading to them. You can also see her reading to Batgirl in my avatar lol.

pFFrj5v.jpg
    Here's the girls playing blocks together as children.

D7uztqb.jpg
    Here's when Batgirl turned herself into a frog... the first time. I was so amused; I didn't even know that was something that could happen.

lneM315.jpg
    And then she got abducted...

ABxErOi.jpg
    ...and then a meteorite crashed in their yard. Not their lucky day.

s0N22cZ.jpg
    Something went terribly wrong with this dog for a second... Yeah someone brought their dog to the costume party lol.

x8JrMRf.jpg
    Here's the guests going inside. So many hot dog costumes! I love this pic because of that and the sim bringing in food.

hbxmvFT.jpg
    Batgirl was so proud to catch the Deathfish!

WLROMON.jpg
    4Dkilio.jpg
    Here's what it looks like when someone pleads to the Spinx. Wow!

9cbZZxz.jpg
    Batgirl got cursed too going through the tomb. Here's her in the Soulpeace Chamber getting cured.

IiZZYXb.jpg
    And lastly, Batgirl hacking some criminals, which is absolutely perfect. The most Batgirl moment in the whole game lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Zumi and the Winchester brothers in Twinbrook

Day 20 - Part 1

I waited for Dean to give "the look" but he didn't, so I settled for Zumi gazing at Sam.
    23774027018_0aeb8f7824_o.jpg
    Lycan wanted to chat with Zumi and Gryph wanted to Preside over his Royal Court. Sam went straight to the computer after breakfast and Dean got to clear the dishes.
    37594803622_f622062580_o.jpg
    Lycan had a wish locked in from the previous day to catch a goldfish. Dean woke with a general wish to fish. I had him keep Lycan company.
    37368356660_51cb4604ea_o.jpg
    They both caught goldfish at the same time! :)
    37594800422_72386bd14a_o.jpg
    The boys look so serious on the school bus!
    37594798492_940ae73eb8_o.jpg
    While Sam was playing on the computer and Dean was fishing, I had Zumi do the gardening. As soon as she finished she came in to flirt with Sam.
    37594797102_8ba9c88c94_o.jpg
    Sam went for woohoo just as Dean appeared in Zumi's queue for a flirt. Sam went ahead to the bed and Dean got his flirt :p
    37594795382_24b72c3d75_o.jpg
    37594793882_4d36c6a5ec_o.jpg
    Dean just stood and watched helplessly as Zumi went to join Sam.
    37594792442_d4770ba1e9_o.jpg
    Sam went off to play chess when they were done and Dean didn't hesitate to take his chance!
    37368338800_0fa992dc6e_o.jpg
    37594790362_995364f7a3_o.jpg
    They continued flirting for a long time after shower woohoo.
    37368333410_e8178fe86e_o.jpg
    Then they went their separate ways. Zumi went to her painting and Dean to the board breaker.
    37594787402_89260670d0_o.jpg
    When Zumi finished her painting she went to Sam.
    37594785342_15a61144e5_o.jpg
    The boys had no after school classes so were home early. While doing their homework, Lycan rolled a wish to play tag with Gryph. It's good they have each other :)
    37594783592_d6bd71cab3_o.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comment. :) I'm happy about Autumn and Star too and I love all the kids in the game so far, but Autumn will always be my favorite. Haku is very ecstatic to have a boy!

@Mikezumi I'd only give sims those mean traits if I wanted them to play a villain.
    That mod has saved my game in more ways than one. I'll let the parents scold them and just say they're grounded, but they're still able to go to school unlike if they were grounded for real in the game.
    I took it out. I've had teens stay out all night without that mod and never get caught.

@Mikezumi Very nice update! Lycan aged up cute. :) It's been a while since my male sims aged up in female hair and clothes. Awww, poor Lycan. I hate it when athletic sims throw hard while playing catch, especially at kids. It does seem kind of abusive. :(

@Nikkei_Simmer That sounds like a soap opera right there! I have used poses for story based scenes before like with a sim getting hurt and I wanted to make it look real.

@Mikezumi Sam stop throwing the football so hard at your son! Dean doesn't waste any time when Sam is busy does he? ;) I guess it's hard to get romantic with kids around. One will always interrupt you. :lol:

@coco Right now I'm controlling 13 sims. I've never really played any of the other Showtime Professions besides Singer so it'll be a new experience for me, but I figure that Cadence and Clover can take after their mom in being celebrities, but doing something different besides singing. I know I'll appreciate when the toddlers are grown up. Once Clover and Cadence are kids, I'll have Persephone and Connor try for a baby because by the time they have one, Ashton and Giselle should be kids as well. I've never had a good baby-sitter unfortunately. At most they'll go to take care of the babies/toddlers at the last minute when the parents are coming home.

@Namaya92 Justine definitely had a very interesting past and it sounds rather romantic! :)

@coco Very nice update! It's fun to watch sims club dance and see what kind of moves they have. :) Sun is definitely one of the prettiest premades in all of the EPs. I really love her. <3

@bekkasan Yeah it didn't happen until after I installed the mod and then it happened again when Persephone was teaching Autumn to drive and it was the middle of the day.

@Namaya92 I do have a newfound respect for Justine. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and I love that she did try to follow her heart. Sometimes you can't help who you fall in love with and I hope that Madelyn will find love too.

@Karritz Very nice pictures! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice update!

@emorrill It didn't break my game, but it was annoying so I took it out. I know there's a no curfew mod on MTS that you can have for kids or teens or both I believe. I've had it before and it works. I had a teen stay out until 4:00 in the morning and not get caught.

@Silverofdreams30 Awww, congrats to Rose and Mahmoud! I bet they can't wait to get married. :)

@emorrill Yum! <3 I'm like a girl in line at an all you can eat buffet :love: Sam will always be my favorite, but Bruce is quite delicious too. ;)
    Sam looks cute in his jammies, but he's look cuter if her wasn't wearing a shirt. :p

@Nikkei_Simmer I don't think I've ever had sims skip classes. I don't know about you, but I had a few grades in school and a social worker never threatened to take me away from my family. :lol: I think the game goes a bit overboard when it comes to social worker threats. Doesn't EA know that bad grades are not a cause of abuse? I'm also trying to figure out how to use Nraas to let kids and teens home-school. Also, I'm on Autumn's side too. I know that in working out, you are supposed to push yourself, but it doesn't help when someone is screaming at you when you're about to drop. Also Cheri and Haku will not be having anymore kids unless I decide to let them adopt, which is doubtful.
    That's pretty much how it is with parenting I feel. :lol: I would also cry if they had triplets and if that happened, I'd definitely move them out.

@Charlottesmom I'm beginning to regret more than 8 sims. 10 sims, yes I could probably handle. The adults aren't so bad, it's all the toddlers!
    I got rid of the first butler because all he did was get in the way and did not take care of the babies when the rest of the family was busy. I mean, who stands in front of a baby's crib while he or she screams and screams until they turn red in the face and then leaves! That's just cruel!
    It's nice, but I could do without all the traffic jams. The nursery is small enough as it is. :lol:
    I've only had one IF come to life. If the family was a lot smaller, I'd consider bringing one to life and turning it human.
    Yeah, that was an annoying mod glitch so I got rid of it.

@Namaya92 The Robinson challenge seems interesting. :) Is it supposed to be similar to Survivor with living off the land and eliminations?

@Nikkei_Simmer Very nice update. :) Can't wait for more!

@Namaya92 Poor Aiko. She's just being used by Izanami. :( I really like her and Thornton together. They're really sweet!

@KevinL5275 Haha, of course she was! :lol:

@bekkasan As much as I did like Alice and Joseph, I like Alice and Adam better. It seems Adam was there when Alice really needed someone while Joseph wasn't, but I also do feel sorry for Joseph and hope that no one gets hurt, but that's never the case in these situations. :(

@Charlottesmom Nice update! Billie is really sweet on Vlad isn't she? ;)

@Nikkei_Simmer That title certainly rings true. Liandra knows what's up, lol. Tosh does seem a bit oblivious to everything else, but Kimber. If Liandra were to deck him, I wouldn't blame him, but Meg has also been really good at hiding her feelings apparently so it makes sense why he wouldn't suspect anything. I'm not hating on guys, but they can be very dense sometimes. :lol:

@Namaya92 Lol, no. I just use a combination of CC that's all. :) Yeah, when the other kids become teens and all go to prom together, it'll be interesting to see who gets it. :)
    I feel you there. It's hard to pay attention to every sim in my current family so some get neglected.
    Plumbots are really good with kids so are genies too I found plus Genies have that spell that cleans an entire house at once and they can summon food!
    I'd probably be in line with them too, especially with Ashton! He's stolen my heart! <3
  • Options
    How many times can a sim die in one single day? I'm wondering this because a paparazi on Leia's property just got fried by lightning, and now I'm thinking of making a game called "The unlucky lives of Calico and Callie" which would follow an unlucky clutz.
  • Options

Day 20 - Part 2

Sam and Zumi's flirting didn't last long and Sam went to do a TV work out.
    37368322200_beb29945fc_o.jpg
    Zumi was obviously wanting more because she went straight to Dean! ;)
    37594779682_596a99f2d6_o.jpg
    As Dean and Zumi were heading for the bedroom, Lycan came out to chat with his uncle but he missed his chance. Lycan: "Where are they going that's so important they can't stop to chat with me?"
    37578452796_b0cd5c9f0e_o.jpg
    Lycan had a wish to visit the local pool so I sent him with his brother. I didn't stay and watch them in case a baby was being made at home but I checked their thumbnails and they mostly dived or swam.
    37368315900_6b375577d5_o.jpg
    When Zumi and Dean were finished in the bedroom, Zumi tried to go to Sam but Dean stopped her with a wink.
    37578446536_03b4e8c0eb_o.jpg
    As soon as Dean was done, Sam rushed in to make out with Zumi.
    37627301721_48e21c9f6a_o.jpg
    The flirting went on for a while but no woohoo was had.
    37578442646_c839440ee3_o.jpg
    When the boys got home from the pool, the family ate Lycan's favourite, cheesesteak. Better a day late than never ;)
    36956272693_2de42c5fbb_o.jpg
    Lycan had a wish to read the baking report.
    37578438586_f3b04b717d_o.jpg
    This triggered a wish to bake something.
    36956269743_8abbe5483e_o.jpg
    Dean shot some hoops after dinner and didn't stop until I sent him to bed.
    37578435636_3f00a23f0b_o.jpg
    Zumi and Sam watched the stars.
    36956266903_1827a3e9dc_o.jpg
    I bought a sculpting station and they all rolled wishes to learn. I sent Zumi first.
    37578432816_632ebd92fc_o.jpg
    Both boys had wishes to improve their logic skill so I had them keep each other company.
    36956265003_feb29216c8_o.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi I have noticed that photoshop really brings out flowers lol

Also nice pictures and cute pictures of the boys doing homework and playing chess :smile:

@bekkasan I will check your thread out :smile:

@baranouta Congradulations on being a member :smile:

@LunBeauty Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice bunny paintings :smiley:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 I used to play the sims 1 on a 7 gb computer omg that was
    the times lol. I played the sims 2 but did not enjoy their voices otherwise it was a great game.
    I love the sims 3 msot of the 3 though.

@Mikezumi Great updates a susual

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for feedback, english is not my
    first language so usually my feedback is not very long.

@Namaya92 Great robinson challenge. I should of gone with a guy this time but liked rose and Mahmoud
    so much so decided to go with them instead haha. but can not really leave Ava nad Thornton behind just yet
    love them so much.

more feedback later

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 I have played TS1, TS2 and TS3 but I stopped after the TS4 scandal yet I did try the 'Free Trial' off Original earlier last year. It is a very lacking game compared to the previous three but as it appears TS3 is still very much well played and in some ways the fan base is still growing :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 What TS4 scandal is that?
  • Options

Day 21 - Part 1

I'd forgotten how stressful weekends are with kids in the house! Maybe there is something to be said for boarding school! ;)
    37582896736_7e4b75e441_o.jpg
    The boys had wishes to play games: Gryph with Dean and Lycan with Zumi. This meant that Sam got to clear the dishes.
    36921280294_60b531bb84_o.jpg
    No-one had rolled a gardening wish but it had to be done so I sent Sam because the others were playing catch and he could use a little more gardening skill.
    37631915951_2e34e61f19_o.jpg
    When I checked on the others, I could see Dean winding up for a vicious shot! :o Lycan had it much easier as Zumi only has one athletic skill point.
    23778625148_6c3c556acc_o.jpg
    23778621678_25548afca2_o.jpg
    Gryph rolled a wish to catch a bug. I got the mod that unlocks some rewards and makes the collection helper available for purchase in buydebug.
    37372891420_ca08f23b3b_o.jpg
    I had Zumi continue work on her sculpture. Lycan had a fishing wish and Gryph a wish to dress up.
    23778613848_57e0f3e3b6_o.jpg
    37372889610_061b991322_o.jpg
    When Sam finished gardening he came to Zumi for a little flirt but soon lost interest and went off to read. Dean was quick to jump in :p
    37372885860_4f899e3834_o.jpg
    The flirting led to treehouse woohoo! The kids were playing catch nearby - shameless! :o;)
    37582885066_d7669ee11d_o.jpg
    I sent the family to the bowling alley.
    37582884026_4057971295_o.jpg
    Because Sam was bowling autonomously, Zumi was able to interrupt. This townie girl came and chatted with Dean.
    36960794113_02c5e1f712_o.jpg
    Dean's good with kids :)
    36960792143_74d3191cfd_o.jpg
    Dean then went off to bowl and because Sam had been interrupted by Zumi and there were no available lanes he chose to heckle Dean instead.
    36960790783_36fe9a25f9_o.jpg
    Lycan and his uncle took a tumble at the same time! LOL
    36921261194_628a967cd8_o.jpg
  • Options

Day 21 - Part 2

The family stayed at the bowling alley for several hours. Gryph took a tumble.
    37631901201_6f17a0deb1_o.jpg
    Then, not to be left out, Sam took a tumble :p
    37582879256_c68d9f4a74_o.jpg
    I saw Dean heading up the stairs where Zumi had been playing on one of the game tables.
    36960783433_5a8a7cfcb4_o.jpg
    This seems to be Dean's day! LOL
    37599336382_8d11dd4e99_o.jpg
    I couldn't find Sam and discovered that he had gone home.
    36960779193_265d3f7739_o.jpg
    I left the kids there and sent Dean and Zumi home. Zumi worked on her sculpting and the boys sparred.
    37582870366_dd8faf8e75_o.jpg
    23778578408_1e8b18d162_o.jpg
    She made a pedestal. Not sure if I really like the sculpting skill yet.
    36960773393_dc2d4b2c5a_o.jpg
    She rolled a wish to sculpt in wood and since the boys were still sparring I let her start.
    36960772323_8f353e3d1d_o.jpg
    When the boys finished sparring they went off to exercise some more!
    36960770253_2cd6c29c1d_o.jpg
    When the boys got home they went straight to their dads to talk :)
    36921242834_6cefebf3f8_o.jpg
    Because the family had been out they ate the leftover cheesesteak from the previous day.
    37372866450_63ab05c4a4_o.jpg
    Lycan wanted to play a game with Gryph. Dean did the dishes as he was last to finish. I laughed when I saw him watching Sam with Zumi even though they were only talking.
    37631872611_8dfdabd9c0_o.jpg
    Since both Zumi and Sam rolled wishes to watch the stars with each other over dinner, I intervened and let them have it.
    36921232074_85ff1960cf_o.jpg
    After playing catch, the boys played in the treehouse together. When it was time for bed I had them sleep there :)
    36960760233_c35d752104_o.jpg
    Dean is very close to mastering the guitar skill :)
    36921229294_ed19f81b77_o.jpg
    37599311112_2365fe9e73_o.jpg
    I can't remember what Zumi was doing but Sam and Dean chatted for a while.
    37372854330_4eb482f3bd_o.jpg
  • Options
    SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    Ok, so a lot has been going on for me and I haven't had a lot of time to play sims at all. Long story short, advancement among other things at home. But now that things are finally settling in I'm having more down time to play games and watch some movies, etc.

First thing I did back on sims was add more residential areas to my city. Just removed that school to the south, since I have the town stuff school already in town, and moved the park there; and the park's place I put a bunch of town houses I downloaded from the exchange which I never really used last time I played. There are some really nice things that people have built on there.

Its still a work in progress, on the east side I'm gonna add a bunch of houseboats like on of those dock areas in places like Philadelphia or Boston. And I might get some from the exchange too, provided I figure out how to make a lot with a premade houseboat.
    22339435_1504943286250134_3217341561174164005_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=00f846082bf1f377769abe2e7de7fa1a&oe=5A7C2CF0

22256503_1501495903261539_3553016678549544207_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0f464c79ad172a90f51de759fe4c7d02&oe=5A7D316D

22181622_1501379439939852_9035387713583640789_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=58e84faaa18f331f45c5ecbb6e2be15d&oe=5A7FE33B

Actually have had some ideas to build up my university more, so I'm probably going to do that next.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @baranouta Congrats on getting to be a member! Yaah pics! The girls are all adorable. What a big surprise for your SS. :open_mouth: First time my sims caught a deathfish my first thought was if I (real me) just caught it, I'd toss that ugly thing back, or second thought....sell it on ebay and make a fortune, so I consigned it. :) Cool pics of the sphinx and the soulpeace room!

@Mikezumi Cute pic of Lycan and Dean fishing. You said Dean kept Gryph company but I don't see Gryph in the picture? Nice that both Dean and Sam and Zumi had some fun. :love: Great pic of Sam doing his exercises. :wink: Great catch of Dean shooting hoops. I was kinda worried the kids would get some negative moodlets with the relationship of the three adults, but, it looks like your mod takes care of that too. In my ghost game even though Christopher had broken off with Blair before his relationship with Annabelle started one of the boys would get a negative moodlet around Blair and would get a red relationship ding with Christopher. None of the other kids had that problem. I enjoy seeing the bowling pics. Looks like Sam is saying thank you in the watching stars pic. Yaah for sleeping in the treehouse.

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comments and yes, I do feel sorry for Joseph so am probably gonna try fixing him up with someone. There are not a lot of teens in MH so will import a teen from another town for him, or if I send them to Uni will fix him up there.

@Faerie197 I usually don't test fate in my Sims games so they get showers quickly after being charred and death flowers in their inventories. :)

@CravenLestat The bunnies are adorable. :) mumbles something about cute kitty pictures...... :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Cool, thanks!

@SimsxZelda_fan Cool changes to the town. :)
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments. I made a boo boo and meant to type Lycan :p I keep getting the kids mixed up and usually fix it when I am checking my draft but that one snuck through!
    I was also worried about what would happen when the kids came along but there has been no problem yet. I think if I let Dean become a romantic interest with Zumi then all bets are off! ;)
    I hope the kids make it through the night. I always quit my game at 3am when Overwatch has done it's job.
  • Options
    @Faerie197 The Sims 4 was released unfinished which upset a lot of players

@Mikezumi Great updates and nice pictures of the boys again :smile: I love the fishing and bowling pictures :smile: Also nice treehouse picture and good work for Dean nearly completing the guitar skill!

@SimsxZelda_fan Great pictures of your city! :smiley:

Anyway I have brought my train ticket now so I should be all set for tomorrow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Time for some more catch-up while it's slow at work, :lol:
    Likes and awesomes given out.

@Mikezumi -- Thanks. :) I'm excited, :lol:
    And thanks... Jared actually behaved himself this time! So that was good. But his daughter does seem to be more responsible than he is! :lol:
    Great updates... Can't wait to see who the father of the (inevitable) third child will be. ;)

@LunBeauty -- Thanks. :) I honestly ended up with Connor in my game mostly by pure accident, haha. :) It's just who Penelope connected with first in my original game in Sunset Valley (before I had all the expansions).

@king_of_simcity7 -- Thanks. :)

@TadOlson -- Thanks. :)

@coco -- Thanks. :)

@bekkasan - Thanks. :)
    Actually, Shara is pretty much the first one... Penelope and Connor don't seem all that attracted to it, haha. Though it has been fairly recently that I added it back into the nursery. (I had taken it out earlier when Jason aged to toddler to make room for his toy chest). Or it could be because I have their free will on low, while visitors are autonomous.

@emorrill -- Thanks. :)
    Yes, I have a bunch of CC maternity haha. What Penelope is currently wearing is a set from Poppy Sims, just recolored. :) But it'll be fall soon, so she'll have to soon change into something a bit warmer. (If only briefly, since the baby is due in early fall).

@Nikkei_Simmer -- Thanks. :)

@Charlottesmom -- Me too! I'm happy she didn't take on her parents' bad traits. (Forget to write down what her actual traits are, though...) Maybe next time she visits she'll bring along a husband! :lol:;) (Not sure how time works in 'frozen' worlds though).

@MoonandStars83 -- I will probably rewatch it to. (The whole saga if I have time!) Though I keep seeing parts of it on Starz every so often and do watch it a lot on my own :lol: so it's not like I've forgotten what happens. ;)

Phew! Finished.

Also, I wish there was a better way for a child to say good-bye to a guest. Jason Michael invited over a friend, and his only real option to end things later on was to shoo him, lol. So the kid just hung around for a couple hours while the family went to bed, then eventually left lol. Adults can say good-bye but I guess children cannot.

Plus, I need to look for a mod or a setting with my current mods for costumes. Seriously, I had to fix a bunch of the townie kids who were running around in their Halloween costumes in the middle of summer! :confounded:

Will get up the rest of Jared and Shara's visit when Wi-Fi cooperates at home.
    Plus pics of Copper's new foal. :)
  • Options
    asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    I'm experiencing a move now so have had a hectic few weeks (and probably still have a few more ahead) so I haven't been able to really comment. I have been following this thread though, and enjoying all your stories :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2017
    The update is entitled "Bunnies"...

The camera was full of lovely bunnies but they arrived attached to this lovely lady...

37375951690_e3c36653ac_b.jpg

Um.....NO!! She was a totally random Sim (at least I hope she was!!) so I didn't feel bad about what was to happen to her. First a Gender switch:

Yikes, Hello Mister Pudding!

37375950860_07f9f26c9f_b.jpg

This makeover will be sliders ONLY (hair changes don't count), this is only step one of about 50!

37375950520_ff905b8856_b.jpg

LOL!!! Looking good dude.... :o

37375950120_b91b358e67_b.jpg

He/she needed body hair... :D

37375949220_b2b8a33899_b.jpg

Meet Gabriel Green:

37602527102_54f784af00_b.jpg

But...I'm not done yet.

23781648048_99eb673ea0_b.jpg

23781647408_1fe079662d_b.jpg

Moved him in with Geoffrey and family..

Before:

37375953870_b9db017c2c_b.jpg

After:

23781646528_992ef3c38f_b.jpg

They are not feelin' it!

23781645088_65acf1004d_b.jpg

Such a sour face...this was not going to be a pleasant existence..

23781644518_90f9046212_b.jpg

Soooooooo......I moved him out to the new 6 home (mini homes) establishment that was being built across the street.

37602512892_40c5b6c608_b.jpg

He also got a roommate...

36924291404_9d3d76bdd0_b.jpg

Mitzi is more accommodating than Nancy would ever be!

36924286214_f1d416fece_b.jpg

Gabriel IS irresistible so of course Mitzi was smitten..

36924284604_ed8ee0ae81_b.jpg

36924287774_7f0fa1faa6_b.jpg

Oh yeah...bunnies! got sidetracked... ;)

37636246831_bb99492dd6_b.jpg

37602522552_d58bce80e8_b.jpg

I though this one was appropriate over the bed as I think Mitzi and Gabe will be at it like bunnies.. :D

37636244121_028a6321fe_b.jpg

They will be moved to the active play save with Billie so who knows what could happen. This is just my build save.

I adore the bunnies and my new Sim thank you CL! :smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Namaya92 -Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -It sounds like you enjoy building in the game as much as I do.Great pictures!Great update!I give my students the summer off with my Mods.
    @coco -Great update!
    @bekkasan -I've got older ones with four families in them as the towns are just starting out and newly settled towns tend to have small populations.I started this as it would become more of a nessesity as the town got bigger.Great update!
    @baranouta -Great update!
    @Karritz -Great update!I've been playing in windowed mode for a while and it means I can check for scans trying to sneak up on me.
    @Silverofdreams30 -The snow sounds like fun.It wasn't very good that yout game crashed.Great update!
    @emorrill -I love the looks of that town for a legacy.Great pictures!
    @RaeSimlish -Hi there!
    @RuthAnn107 -Hi there!Great pictures!Cute couple!
    @CravenLestat -Great picturess!
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.I have to get the lst things done with Logan and get it exported soon.Great pictures!I love TS2.
    @Faerie197 -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!
    @SimsxZelda_fan -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @OriginalMara -I did a CAS fix in EASYCASPEditor.
    @asa144 -Thanks for your comment.
    Deery Meadows Outtakes-Spring-1623.
    The Frankovitch family got the fencing finished at their main home.
    37080987236_dcffb5b486_c.jpg
    Cory Frankovitch was choosing a skill to study on her smart phone.
    36433695544_51640f99fc_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top