Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited August 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    Marley V wrote: »
    Has the cat statue always been there?! :o

Are you referring to my screenshot? I don't see any cat statue.

Hmm, no, I don't either. But there is a cat in applefeather's post a ways back. It's a sculpture from the clay lump, I believe, and I don't know if it's always been there. Sounds like you have to be Playful when you play with the clay lump?

Edit:

I didn't know Sims could craft a playful sculpture. Here is Isaiah laughing at his cat. (Now I know where that cat came from in an earlier view of things.)

f6NNOr0.png
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited August 2017

Hmm, no, I don't either. But there is a cat in applefeather's post a ways back. It's a sculpture from the clay lump, I believe, and I don't know if it's always been there. Sounds like you have to be Playful when you play with the clay lump?

Edit:

I didn't know Sims could craft a playful sculpture. Here is Isaiah laughing at his cat. (Now I know where that cat came from in an earlier view of things.)

f6NNOr0.png

It's one of the results from carving a Playful Sculpture on the workbench. There are several (2/3 each) for playful, flirty, sad, confident etc.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Edit:

f6NNOr0.png

Ah okay. Yeah, that cat structure is something your sim will get if they work on the wood working bench while playful. :) There's different ones you can get to when your sim is sad, etc. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

Hello
    This link has a list and pictures of the woodworking sculptures, and what level handiness /emotion that you need to create them
    http://sims-online.com/sims-4-handiness-woodworking-skill-guide/
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I also discovered that recently, since my Sims are always working on wood I looked in their inventory and found all kind of statues
    Cats, clowns, fists, ..
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Edit:

f6NNOr0.png

It's one of the results from carving a Playful Sculpture on the workbench. There are several (2/3 each) for playful, flirty, sad, confident etc.

Well, I'll be darned. I've done a fair few sculptures, never realized this. Thanks, Emma, Rose and DeKay! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

Edit:

f6NNOr0.png

Well, I'll be darned. I've done a fair few sculptures, never realized this. Thanks, Emma, Rose and DeKay! :)

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Edit:

f6NNOr0.png

You're welcome :)

I had no idea there were that many woodworking objects. Now I'll have to revisit that skill set.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited August 2017
    I didn't know it's possible to find random stuff, like mold clay laying on the street. I play 1 household on that street. They never owned clay. So who left it their ?
    921afdeda9453abbb7680e94ea58ebc165.png
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Today I realized Willow Creek is based on New Orleans yet ironically the game doesn't have any crime whatsoever.
  • Options
    Today I realized Willow Creek is based on New Orleans yet ironically the game doesn't have any crime whatsoever.

That makes lot of sense (that it's based on New Orleans)

• Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    edited August 2017
    With the added swatches to the toilet paper holder you can now decide which way you want the paper to be, facing the wall or not.
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    If you have a neighbor with hates children trait will comes to your home to complain about your children time to time.
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    nani wrote: »
    When you take a picture and put it on a wall and put a frame on it, if you go in build/buy mode you can change the color of the frame

I'm so glad you posted this. This will be very helpful.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    vessme wrote: »
    When you take a picture and put it on a wall and put a frame on it, if you go in build/buy mode you can change the color of the frame

I'm so glad you posted this. This will be very helpful.

you're welcome :) I am also very happy to have found this, i was tired of the black frame

• Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    This is the first I've seen this happen. My Sim fixed dinner and called the meal, her husband had his brother over and they were talking, he went and got a plate and not only for himself, but for his brother also. Talk about good manners lol.
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Baby's daddy came over to woohoo with baby's mommy. They got interrupted by a dirty diaper. Daddy jumped out of bed, changed diaper, then ran off to wash his hands after! Good boy, can't touch a woman with dirty hands lol
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Did you all know, that you can click on a Sim and they'll be an option saying Help Fix Relationship? That's so cool!
  • Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    Did you all know, that you can click on a Sim and they'll be an option saying Help Fix Relationship? That's so cool![/quote
    What does that do?
  • Options
    It comes from Parenthood, it helps the sims having a better relationship with whoever he doesnt like, and if its done by a kid or a teen it gives him/her more resolving conflicts skill.

• Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    It comes from Parenthood, it helps the sims having a better relationship with whoever he doesnt like, and if its done by a kid or a teen it gives him/her more resolving conflicts skill.

Thanks!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't know when they added this but there's a new toilet roll holder mesh (under the same base game toilet roll holder but you just need to cycle through the swatches). The left one is the new one and the right one is the original one.

6oYenSZ.jpg

Have the EA designers been having an argument about the placing of toilet rolls, back or front dispensing? :D
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    I don't know when they added this but there's a new toilet roll holder mesh (under the same base game toilet roll holder but you just need to cycle through the swatches). The left one is the new one and the right one is the original one.

6oYenSZ.jpg

Have the EA designers been having an argument about the placing of toilet rolls, back or front dispensing? :D

Some people are thinking this is for the future pets pack. You can put the toilet roll facing the wall to stop a kitty from unrolling it.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Did you know that you can put things on this giant bookshelf (from the Author career branch)? As you can see, somehow a ham and cheese sandwich ended up there (pink circle).

iOis1w2.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top