Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    I have a teen with the Body Builder Aspiration and his Dad is a level 10. He started mentoring the teen and it also started leveling up Dad's parenting skill at the same time. Multitasking opportunity I wasn't aware of!
  • Options
    christyruinchristyruin Posts: 65 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    If your sim's bladder is low and you make them fart (from the Gross interaction), this happens and they will need a shower. XD

7rqfHMv.png

OMG that is funny.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    If your sim's bladder is low and you make them fart (from the Gross interaction), this happens and they will need a shower. XD

7rqfHMv.png

Sharting :D:D
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited July 2017
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Sharting :D:D

I can't wait for peezing!
    I don't know when they added this but there's a new toilet roll holder mesh (under the same base game toilet roll holder but you just need to cycle through the swatches). The left one is the new one and the right one is the original one.

6oYenSZ.jpg

The new free content in the monthly patch??? We did get something!
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Just recently found out about the aura enabling lights.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    Just recently found out about the aura enabling lights.

Which light is that?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    If you have the Parenthood pack and ground a child/teen for misbehavior, then they do something else, like breaking curfew or Shouting Forbidden Words, you can still ground them while they're already grounded! Tiffany Parker, who is a child, made a mess in her bedroom, so Dad grounded her. Later, she was in a snit so she shouted Forbidden Words while already grounded and Mom grounded her for cursing!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    nani wrote: »
    When you take a picture and put it on a wall and put a frame on it, if you go in build/buy mode you can change the color of the frame

Whoa! I didn't know that...and here I've been struggling with the black frames lol thank you <3
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • Options
    kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    When you're giving a bath to a toddler there is a splash option for toddlers which is cute :blush:
  • Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    How do they break curfew?
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I didn't know that you could transfer babies between houses without the babies having to have a relationship or be related to the family you transfer them to... Good for roleplaying babysitting? Idk.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    Woolenhat wrote: »

There's a bulletin board that comes with the Parenthood pack and it gives you the option to set a curfew for all sims under the age of young adult- in other words, teens and younger- and there are three time settings you can pick from: 7, 9 and 11PM. If your teen or child steps onto the sidewalk during curfew hours, under the Parenting interaction, you can choose to discipline them, take privileges away or ground them.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    I found out that toddlers can use their diaper whilst sleeping!
    I am the champion, my friend
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I didn't know that you could transfer babies between houses without the babies having to have a relationship or be related to the family you transfer them to... Good for roleplaying babysitting? Idk.

That's neat! Also, when you move your family with babies, place the cribs you want in the new house and the babies will be in those instead of the previous ones. What I mean is, I have 3 alien babies and only one had the alien crib, but when I moved the family to the new house I placed 3 alien cribs before they moved and now they are in them.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    toddlers can play in the planter and they can play in the trash can and throw trash on the floor
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    You can make a Sim's head wide or narrow in CAS.

Point the camera so a sim stares directly at you and you can drag the wideness of their face!
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »

There's a bulletin board that comes with the Parenthood pack and it gives you the option to set a curfew for all sims under the age of young adult- in other words, teens and younger- and there are three time settings you can pick from: 7, 9 and 11PM. If your teen or child steps onto the sidewalk during curfew hours, under the Parenting interaction, you can choose to discipline them, take privileges away or ground them.

They should bring back police so kids get a telling off from there parents :)
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »
    HillyBeth wrote: »

They should bring back police so kids get a telling off from there parents :)

You can have the parent/caretaker ground the kids.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Another thing!!!
    If you have City Living and your sims' home has cheap appliances, but has the Chef's Kitchen lot trait, the food made with beginner cooking-skill will still be Excellent Quality.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    twistidsimmertwistidsimmer Posts: 36 Member
    I didn't know about the floor either.
  • Options
    I'm probably like really slow but I just found out at the Myshuno Meadows (that special park area where no one goes to) has a food area if you just scroll forward for a bit. And I realized townies are there to eat. :D

A5ZW293.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Has the cat statue always been there?! :o
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    Marley V wrote: »
    Has the cat statue always been there?! :o

Are you referring to my screenshot? I don't see any cat statue.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top