The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims era did you start on?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Sims 1. I was really young and I started it 2005 but my parents owned it since release.
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    sims 1 and sticking with sims 3
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,919 Member
    Sims 1 when it first came out. I then pre-ordered every "Limited" pack and manual and still have every pack and available manual for every new series collecting dust in a cupboard.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Sims 1 even if I was only 5, I still remember how much I had playing.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    The Sims 2, however I had played The Sims 1 once at my friend's house, but I never played it again after that or installed in my own computer, so I don't know if that counts. The Sims 2 was the first game I actually installed and played a lot.
  • Options
    ShyllowwShylloww Posts: 298 Member
    I started out in sims 2, but got the OG sims shortly after playing the Sims 2 :)
    Origin ID: Sarahsmile37
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I started with Sims 3, but all the expansion packs were out when I started
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    started on the 2 but mainly played the 3, now i play the 4
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    Sims 2 Pets was my first time.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Sims 1 deluxe edition
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    edited July 2017
    Sims 1, I remember I bought Unleashed at a carboot sale and was really excited to play (I was like 9 and really loved/love animals) but was gutted when I got home to play and realised you needed a base game to play. Thankfully my parents went and bought it me and I just loved that game so much, it's probably why Pets is always my favourite expansion :smile:

I also used to play Urbz on my nans PS2 ALL the time (I used to stay every weekend) and didn't realise it was a Sims game until years later despite it having Sims written in the title :joy:
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Sims 3. My friend got it for me for one of my birthdays because he loved it and i at first was like wow this seems lame but i gave it a chance and wow, been hooked to the sims ever since
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    Sims 2 for Gamecube. I was probably 5 or 6 and became obsessed!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Since TS2 on PS2, but TS3 was already out but I didn't know and I didn't have PC.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    Early in 2010 I first got the Sims 3
  • Options
    SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I played the Sims 1 once at a friend's house. Went home, asked for the game, and I wasn't allowed to play because it was too inappropriate. When I was 16 though, I got the Sims 3 in a bundle with Late Night and High End Loft Stuff and have been playing ever since!
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    I was 9/10 (About 2010) when I first got a Playstation 2 and The Sims: Bustin' Out, then I got The Sims 2 and The Urbz about a year later. Next year, I got The Sims 2 Pets from my friend (I should ask if he wants it back...), finally got a Playstation 3 2 years ago, got The Sims 3, haven't looked back (Sorry Sims 2 games, I still have you, but this one's awesome). I have Sims 1 for PC, but my laptop is too good for it :D
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I started all the way back in Sims 1. I think by the time I started there were 2 expansions.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    Started playing sims 1 maybe a year or 2 after it came out i would of been about 12?
    rzsH227.png
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    Sims 3 was my first and is still my favorite. I have only had Sims 4 for a year and I am having trouble getting into it the way I did 3. I have also since played Sims 2 and loved it.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I started with sims 2, I was 13 back then so I played on my sister's PC because I didn't have one myself. I didn't play it that much.
    However, I started to become a simmer with Sims 3 on Xbox 360. Later I bought it for the PC (I had one myself then :lol )
    And then TS4 :smile:

I never played Sims 1 though, would like to try it. But I'm looking everywhere to buy it. (And I don't want to pirate games, same with music.)
  • Options
    ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    I started with The Sims 1 waaaay back when it came out, and then I couldn't play The Sims 2 because I didn't have a computer. I had The Sims 3 but my laptop back then wasn't great and it was just too slow and laggy, so I gave up for a few years. I've been playing The Sims 4 for a few years now and I can't imagine ever stopping, but the nostalgia I get when I see TS1 photos is just amazing.
  • Options
    deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    I've played the original Sims games since I was eight. I saw my mom playing the Sims and I asked if I can play and she allow me too. I've been hooked ever since.
  • Options
    MidnightmoonliteMidnightmoonlite Posts: 27 Member
    Sims 1.. it seems like so long ago
  • Options
    Sophiebear2002Sophiebear2002 Posts: 67 Member
    The Sims 4 :D I did play the Sims FreePlay previously (and I still do) but I don't think it counts a a proper Sims game :P
    X19cKdm.gif