Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    No offense guys, but isn't this a topic where we share the stories of our sims instead of talking about fast food? ;) I know you all love it, but I'm not sure if this topic is meant for those conversations. (Not trying to sound rude. :) )

@buttefreeguy , You sooooooo new!!! :s

And I shall shut up now...

Well, we did kind of diverge from the usual topic. But some of us were hungry. Others were merely reminiscing about good food (or horribly overpriced food), and none of us were ready to update yet. Me, I was posting while doing other things. Only just signed into Sims for the day, but I'd been neglecting a few things. And have to get ready for a trip next week.

Uh, I thought you all were talking about the fast foods in the game >:)
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    No offense guys, but isn't this a topic where we share the stories of our sims instead of talking about fast food? ;) I know you all love it, but I'm not sure if this topic is meant for those conversations. (Not trying to sound rude. :) )

@buttefreeguy , You sooooooo new!!! :s

And I shall shut up now...

Well, we did kind of diverge from the usual topic. But some of us were hungry. Others were merely reminiscing about good food (or horribly overpriced food), and none of us were ready to update yet. Me, I was posting while doing other things. Only just signed into Sims for the day, but I'd been neglecting a few things. And have to get ready for a trip next week.

Uh, I thought you all were talking about the fast foods in the game >:)

You jest! $40 for a 2 person meal would be CHEEP at the Bistro.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Charlottesmom Aaron and Evan will be some pretty interesting Sims (Lucy likes to formalize all the time at random it makes it hard to get consistent looking pics lol) Poor Pearl, she knows not what she is getting into.

@Mikezumi Thanks. It looks like your sims had a fun weekend!

@Karritz Wow sounds like you a really busy. Glad to see you back, just recently came back myself.

@charlotteprice That thief should have known better than to try to steal from another thief! LOL

@Faerie197 That's a fun experiment she is quite sneaky at being lazy. I also enjoyed your band update.

@lisasc360 That's a really popular sim getting all those love notes.
  • Options
    @simspeaker4 Shame on those Sims not appreciating the houses you've built them.

@TadOlson Thank you! That's one multipurpose pool you have!

@emorrill coming in in the middle of things but I'm liking the updates.

@Mazakeen that was a good family pic, it's so hard to get them at the table together sometimes. Tombs seem like as good a place as any for a vampire.

@Silverofdreams30 sorry to hear about the lost game! I know that feeling. Angel Stacy is lovely.

@Nikkei_Simmer all those games look lots of fun, especially looking forward to reading about Dirk's adventures.

@OriginalMara Nashira is a lovely addition.

@basslinewild Happy Simming, I may reinstall IP after I finish this current game.

@Bonnie classic quick meal there, bread and jam.

@Butterfreeguy the aliens, they, they made Timothy slow dance!! I see Naomi is still trying her best to do what's best. I think Ariko and Lucy should trade cooking tips.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Just woke up and am on my first coffee. What a sleep-in! It's after 9 :o I really need to get my Porter files moved in so I can play my family again!

Then to be greeted by all this food talk on an empty stomach! Such torment!

One good thing about the food talk, there's not much for me to catch up on should I choose to do it now ;)

Happy Simming everyone :)

@Charlottesmom So true what you said about off-topic stuff! :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    @Gernadia good to see you back.

I need to eat now so I can be out of here in under half an hour.

No time for simming for me today unfortunately. :'( And my game is loaded too. :'(
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    No time for simming for me today unfortunately. :'( And my game is loaded too. :'(

Oh I know that feeling; my hubby has a habit of getting done with his gaming and wanting to go do something half a minute after my game loads.
  • Options
    Page 1469

@lisasc360 Great update! Love the black and white painting!

@TadOlson Thanks :) Great update :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :) And you're right - step sons wouldn't be off limits in your stories ;)
    I know you like aliens and I like Riley because of your story but I don't want them in my game, especially abducting and probing my beautiful boys - I would be heartbroken :(
    I thought it was kinda cute when Cliff and Michael got hearts but I still need to watch Cliff like a hawk LOL
    With the Stimulus Response Test sims either throw the ducky or pretend to throw it. Shannon chose to throw it at Michael but he caught it. I have seen my sims get whacked in the head with the duck many times :p
    I was just teasing Craven and he knows it :)
    I can't remember how I got through The Lovely Bones - I remember my sister lending it to me one year while I was visiting Australia and reading it while here. I do remember crying while reading it.
    I think sims do remember their past lives. Even my evil Jason was still naughty in my last save after I had taken away his evil trait :p

@emorrill Great update! Morgana really is thawing! 92 percent chance of staying together - WOW he's good!
    What exactly is the butler doing upstairs? ;) Morgana has quite the naughty imagination ;)

@PalmArrow That pattern looks great on the university banner!
  • Options
    Page 1470

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I don't think I would like a PB and Banana sandwich myself but I do like the look of them in the game :)
    I did enjoy McDonalds, thanks :)

@Charlottesmom I am so happy that you were able to log into the store and get your stuff! Sounds like you have a fun story planned for the future with the Winchester siblings ;)

Page 1471

@Silverofdreams30 Angel is pretty :)

@OriginalMara Lovely foal and unicorn :)

@basslinewild Have fun with TS3 :)

@Mazakeen Lovely family :)

@king_of_simcity7 Good luck in your job hunt!

@lisasc360 Thank you :)
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Why did an academic cheating service just advertise in our forum?
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    Page 1472

@Gernadia House is coming along well! Awww cute raccoon but messy ;)
    Great update! Everyone loves cookies :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow what an appetite! Three McDoubles would kill an old woman like me! LOL

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments and you're right, my boys should probably keep away from the romantic drinks because they can't keep their hands off each other already ;)

Page 1473

@Gernadia Thanks :) Weekends are a nightmare for me because I like to grant wishes and my sims keep me busy!

@CravenLestat I don't like Take 5s much. I love Cherry Ripes :)
    Love the photos! I was just thinking the other day that I should get one of my sims working on the camera skill!
  • Options
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2017
    @mikezumi Here is my issue,your game is full of generational sims stemming from your patriarch think of a generational photo wall you missed out on :( .You basically could have chronicled your sims family tree through photos.And in order too can even set up the pics like a tree parents then kids below them.

Now that I mentioned it you are kicking yourself.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member

Don't know why but its bets just to report them
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    mycami21 wrote: »

I hope the moderators just remove the specific posts and not the whole thread.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Yep definitely kick worthy but my legs are too short to actually do myself any damage ;)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,349 Member

This. I would tag SimGuruDrake in hopes that she will take care of it but I don't think that would do the trick as I had tagged her in another thread where someone was posting a link to help people plan honeymoons and it's still there. So I don't really know who to turn to for these things anymore since Drake don't seem to worry about them and SimStaffBethelle hasn't been on since November of last year. So I don't know who the forum manager is suppose to be now since Drake only makes a thread here and there and then doesn't even make anymore comments in threads like she used to do.
  • Options
    JackiMahJackiMah Posts: 46 Member
    I believe this Gif fully explains what happened around my Sims 3 World today.
    Nothing.gif

Ok, ok, I explored around Isla Paradiso.
    Screenshot-609.jpg
    Screenshot-608.jpg
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »

I hope the moderators just remove the specific posts and not the whole thread.

@Karritz I recently flagged and reported an offensive post in another thread and just the post was removed.
  • Options
    Have the forum rules been changed? I didn't think new members could post pics.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2017
    @mikezumi Was wondering that too :o But is just a gif maybe there are exceptions??
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,349 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I'm thinking that it changed when they add the SimGuruGrahams Corner so that New Members could add what they want to see in the new Eco SP as I have seen New members over there either posting pictures and/or links in some of those threads... :)
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member

I didn't think they could either. I think things might have gotten messed up when we had the problems with our pics showing up. After that I had noticed a new poster had placed a link in their post. Which I was unable to do when I started posting.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    I'm thinking that it changed when they add the SimGuruGrahams Corner so that New Members could add what they want to see in the new Eco SP as I have seen New members over there either posting pictures and/or links in some of those threads... :)

Well, it's Friday! Gonna be a long weekend by the looks of it :s

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top