Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited April 2017
    Current Deal

236 ) Waning Moon / 819 / 1780 / 54% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 236, # 823)

Upcoming Deals

237 ) Tropi-Con FauxFrond / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 221)

238 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 204 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 116 but less than # 971)

239 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 884 / 1219 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 478 but less than # 45)

240 ) Haute Hip Curtain Collection V.2 / 45 / 77 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

241 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Rivited and Rustic Oven Fume / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

242 ) Best of 2010 Collection / 2940 / 5400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Ultra Lounge Study Set; Ultra Lounge Living Set; Ultra Lounge Dining Set; Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath; Wilderness Dreaming; Full Interior Castle Set; Tiki Dinig Room Set; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Asian Fusion, Bayside Bathroom Set; Panda & Friends; Worldly Goodies; The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.

243 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Compactor / 29 / 81 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

244 ) Serenity Retreat / 589 / 1539 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, but less than # 643, # 100 )

This is a one-hour deal
    245 ) Made for Two Loveseat / 34 / 81 / 58% / 1 hour
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

246 ) Blooming Flower Door / 58 / 84 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 125)

247 ) Choppy Haircut for Boys / 20 / 50 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

248 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 459 / 1377 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 248, # 816, # 277)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    First off, hi @karasuhimechan, welcome to the DD thread. As you can see you'll find just about the friendliest and most helpful people on the whole internet hang out here. Cookie? :cookie::)
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Finally, before I have to go tend to things in OE, thank you to @ajaxpost, @Jude525, @SemaviLady, @kellycot1 and @bekkasan for congratulating me on my retirement. I am a bit slow in acknowledging but I have not had much chance to sit at my computer lately.
    Well, it just goes to show that you're really making good use of your new freedom, so I'll certainly not complain about that! :smiley:

And, (sort of) talking of folk who don't visit here very often ... who remembers Tasha, @frozenorangejuic ? A lovely lady and regular contributor to the forums, and the Sims community in general. Well, she is still very much about but, for various reasons including her health, hasn't been able to spend so much time with the game or the forums.

She's still active on Youtube, creating Lets Play videos (though not for TS3) and she's just posted a 'live' channel update vlog where she talks about her video plans as well as more personal stuff. She asked me to say "hi!" to all her old friends from here so why not check out her video and say "hi" back, in person. :smile:
  • Options
    karasuhimechankarasuhimechan Posts: 41 Member
    Thanks for the welcome @ajaxpost :smile:
  • Options
    AllarnaAllarna Posts: 9 New Member
    I just want to say a quick HI to everybody,
    I wish I had discovered this thread earlier like 3 days ago, as [224 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 560 / 1540 / 64% / 2 hours] is on my wish list and I saw it after the sale had ended and I had signed out of the game :(. Can anyone let me know if it comes up regular or not?
    Many thanks
    Allarna
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2017
    Allarna wrote: »
    I wish I had discovered this thread earlier like 3 days ago, as [224 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 560 / 1540 / 64% / 2 hours] is on my wish list and I saw it after the sale had ended and I had signed out of the game :(. Can anyone let me know if it comes up regular or not?
    Many thanks
    Allarna
    Hi @Allarna welcome! :)

Yep, we've all done that, found something really useful just that moment too late!

However, you're in luck, it is actually a list of deals which not only repeats but many deals appear more than once in each cycle :smiley:

The Farm Fresh Set will be back on 3rd May: 552 / Farm Fresh Folk Set / 448 / 1540 / 71%

You can see the whole list, and lots more in the awesome DD spreadsheet which is a huge collection of information, so you may prefer a smaller version which shows your own timezone - see the list of 'personalised' sheets at: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14402881/#Comment_14402881

And, of course, check out page 1 of this thread for lots of great advice and links to other threads that will help you get the most from your Simpoints. :)
  • Options
    Hi AJ
    Just been checking page 1 out and I normally don't bother with toddler stuff because I feel it is normally overpriced, but I finally bought some following the Dec 15 post by Me1620. I had already figured out that by buying the cheapest item or two I have managed to get some decent discounts but not as good as that one. One was quite accidentally when I bought the Stones throw greenhouse for 760sp back in sept 16 combined with the more magic which I got in the January 2012 compilation for 1065 back in March gave me the Best of 2012 Compilation free. So I have accidentally stumbled across some good deals but really happy to have found this thread so I can plan rather than stumble across deals. After all I did pay a small fortune for the Country Livin' set just because I so desperately wanted the chickens.
    Allarna
  • Options
    luanaeviluanaevi Posts: 6 New Member
    Now I'm sad. I was looking for the daily deals every 2 hours to see if Lucky Palms would be the next. Now I discovered it's never on daily deal :'( . I'll never have Lucky Palms :(:s:'( . But at least I can buy some things with my last simpoints. :)
  • Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Hello everyone, I have not been very active in the past year but I am so excited because I finally got my game to work!!!!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    luanaevi wrote: »
    Now I'm sad. I was looking for the daily deals every 2 hours to see if Lucky Palms would be the next. Now I discovered it's never on daily deal :'( . I'll never have Lucky Palms :(:s:'( . But at least I can buy some things with my last simpoints. :)
    @luanaevi First hi and welcome to the DD thread and the forums. Secondly no unfortunately it's not on the DD but it can come up on MMAO (if it's working for you). You can also try the gift giving part of the forums, in which you can enter people's contests and sometimes win a world.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Current Deal

248 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 459 / 1377 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 248, # 816, # 277)

Upcoming Deals

249 ) Let the Sunshine in Window / 38 / 99 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

250 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 113 / 450 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 250, # 188, # 621, # 464)

251 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Just A Hare Carousel Spring Rider / 32 / 122 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

252 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 514 but less than # 393)

253 ) 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Heel / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

254 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 400 / 401 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 428, # 137)

255 ) Mother Brassbeard's Birdbath / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure; Quaint Cottage Collection

256 ) Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

257 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 475 but less than # 301)

258 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 230 / 244 / 6% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 753)

259 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 564)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    Many thanks
    Allarna

Have some cows to go with those chickenses :D (check your store gift box) The diary should bring down the price on that Farm Fresh set you're aiming for. Check Elianahere's Calculator to see if it might now be cheap/free for you on that upcoming DD sale # 552

A marvellous tool: https://elianahere.jwhostings.net//
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Current Deal

259 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 564)

Upcoming Deals

260 ) Happily Ever After- Village Girl Outfit / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

261 ) Indulgent Living / 420 / 990 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, # 685)

262 ) Tight Tee / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 974)

263 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter Island / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

264 ) Formidable Suit / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

266 ) Full Regal Living Set / 768 / 1376 / 44% / 2 hours
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 808, # 511)

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, but less than # 380, # 458)

269 ) Rebel Just Because / 360 / 800 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 874, but less than # 783)

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

• Options
    Thank you so very much Dusty Boots, that is so very kind of you and greatly unexpected as well as apprieciated. :smiley: I have just spent the last few hours going through the whole DD list and crossing off the items which I have. I am not a spreadsheet compatible person so all manually done for me, I have the dates and times of all the items now til June 29th so I can compare my work rota and shopping requirements together.
    Allarna
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    And that's why I try to avoid buying things from the US as a European resident :confused: The shipping charges seem to be so high over there! :fearful:

I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck with the thing. Hopefully this experience will allow for you to avoid buying illegitimate products in the future as well as spreading awareness on the subject. I think making a youtube-video about your experience sounds like a great idea, although you might want to consider comparing a counterfeit console to an authentic one rather than comparing two authentic consoles :wink: (I assume that was a typo :blush:)

Edit: Just realised that maybe I should clarify. When I say "shipping charges", I mean overseas shipping charges. I assume they are probably quite expenisve the other way around as well, but I've never attempted to send anything anywhere outside my own country.

Lol yes, it was a typo :P And yes, it was outrageously expensive. I didn't think it'd be that high. :anguished:

@Nomiko13 Of course they wouldn't mention it; if they're shady enough to sell you an obviously counterfeit product, do you think they would miss out on an opportunity to scam you for $50?

I hope this can still be resolved with the best possible outcome; that is, you get your money back. Maybe eBay can help you out if you contact them?

You're so right but I've talked with other sellers who offered returns and mentioned they cover shipping costs, then again, they also had 100% positive ratings and seemed genuine. And it's fine. It's only 50 dollars they bamboozled me out of and it's a lesson learned for me. It's partially my own naïve fault in the first place lol. In a weird way, I'm glad it happened to me. Because now I know how to detect inauthenticity in DS's and DS cartridges.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @Nomiko13 et al, this is why I use PayPal. Even thought they are no longer a part of the eBay company, they are still very useful at resolving this type of situation. Or at least have been in the past for me. But as @Lexers615 said, make sure you are following up with eBay's resolution center. They certainly don't want unhappy customers discouraging people from using their service.

Will definitely do :) Thanks for the info.

The whole story has me worried because I just ordered an Xbox 360 its from a few states away so hopefully my luck will be better usually I scrutinize over every bit of the ad but was in a rush I'm going to go check the ad a bit more now lol

Also I'd like to thank everyone for the info they have if it does turn out to be fake

Edit OK so only 2 really bad reviews one says that one of the controller's that it came with doesn't work I'm not sure what to think about that one because the item doesn't come with controller's the other review says that it freezes and doesn't open like it should but there is 39 positive reviews that seem legit some are just odd though one guy gave it 3 stars because his TVs graphics aren't that great but that the Xbox works great I just thought how is it this sellers fault that your TV is junk anyhow some people lol I'm keeping my fingers crossed metaphorically at least

No problem! Also, it's good to remain cautious and I hope you have very much luck with it being authentic!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @Nomiko13
    I´m so sorry to hear that. This would make me also very mad if it happens to me. Yes, shipping fees are horrible. I remember my sister buying a dress from an american online shop and she had to pay 80 Euros just for shipping.

Omg that's horrible!! @LadyMarmelade01
    @Nomiko13 Oh my gosh! What a nightmare. I think a video is a great idea. I had never (naively) thought of fake consoles before.

@MidnightAura Thank you. I cannot wait to make a video about it. More folks need to know.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @Lexers615 as soon as I heard it was going to cost me that much to send it back, I wasn't going to be able to go through it, due to insufficient funds and other responsibilities. So basically, what you're saying is if I had returned it and paid for shipping, I would've gotten my money back for shipping costs? But, how? I was also confused because the seller not once mentioned they'd cover shipping costs.

No... If you would have filed a case at the resolution center instead to seek a return directly with the seller, the seller would most likely be under investigation by eBay by and, you'd already have got your refund for your initial payment (likely from eBay) and the returned postage would have likely been refunded too...

I'll definitely do that in the future if I ever encounter that issue again. I was just super confused because on their return policy it say the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. I'm going to read up more on eBay policies to attain more solid knowledge. Thanks for your insight and help.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Current Deal

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

Upcoming Deals

272 ) Corset Dress / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

273 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 492 / 1125 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, but less than # 669)

274 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 221 / 515 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 333, # 961)

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

276 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 475 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, # 504)

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)

278 ) Silent Hunter / 29 / 63 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

279 ) Fraud Laug / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

280 ) Vamp Neckline Blouse / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours

281 ) Elite Efflorescence / 15 / 19 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

282 ) Date Night / 975 / 1950 / 50% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

283 ) Tiered Skirt / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours

• Options
    Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    Thank you so very much Dusty Boots, that is so very kind of you and greatly unexpected as well as apprieciated. :smiley: I have just spent the last few hours going through the whole DD list and crossing off the items which I have. I am not a spreadsheet compatible person so all manually done for me, I have the dates and times of all the items now til June 29th so I can compare my work rota and shopping requirements together.
    Allarna

You're totally welcome! I love gifting when its neither expected nor asked for. I'd had a decent run of ads this past week & I'm trying to spread it around. ZOMG you should have seen my DD sale tracking system. Post-its everywhere. And I mean everywhere. An enormous 3-month master list of the rotation cycle. And, very important! -A blanket for sleeping on the couch so as to catch those midnight sales. Hilariously pathetic is how my hubby put it, I believe. Which of course was followed by *him* sleeping on the couch... sans blanket! :D
  • Options
    I missed Futureshock Kitchen. Darn. I could've gotten it for roughly 90 sp too :frowning:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    rnramey wrote: »

Woot! Logged on this morning to a green download button for this one. Score!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    rnramey wrote: »

Woot! Logged on this morning to a green download button for this one. Score!

Go buy yourself a lottery ticket then! ;)
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Allarna

You're totally welcome! I love gifting when its neither expected nor asked for. I'd had a decent run of ads this past week & I'm trying to spread it around. ZOMG you should have seen my DD sale tracking system. Post-its everywhere. And I mean everywhere. An enormous 3-month master list of the rotation cycle. And, very important! -A blanket for sleeping on the couch so as to catch those midnight sales. Hilariously pathetic is how my hubby put it, I believe. Which of course was followed by *him* sleeping on the couch... sans blanket! :D

Ha ha, I made my hubby keep farming for ads for me when I was busy and couldn't. His face when I said to him "just keep pressing play" was pretty funny!
  • Options
    Current Deal

284 ) Sweeter Than Flowers / 30 / 90 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 377)

Upcoming Deals

285 ) Fleece Shirt With Zipper / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours

286 ) Glass Flowers Column / 15 / 41 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

287 ) India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles / 444 / 1200 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

288 ) Yang Modern Chair / 33 / 81 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

289 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 798 / 1540 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 552, # 224)

290 ) Toybox of Dreams / 46 / 103 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation

291 ) Dame Daisy / 39 / 52 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

292 ) Bold Bandana Wrap / 54 / 90 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Kids Collection; November 2011 Compilation Set

293 ) Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

294 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, but less than # 659, # 142 )

295 ) Wretched Threads / 325 / 1300 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 432, # 127, # 743)

• Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    is anyone having issues with ads? They don't load for me. I've done the browser dance and still nothing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top