Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    congrats!!! @Irishsong <3 your girl deserves it, you were so invested in this challenge :smiley: they make such a cute couple <3
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    :blush:
    Sel wrote: »
    congrats!!! @Irishsong <3 your girl deserves it, you were so invested in this challenge :smiley: they make such a cute couple <3

jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    TrishaBelleTrishaBelle Posts: 36 Member
    That was an amazing story. Happy for Skye but Ariana was my fav.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I knew it would be Skye, I felt it in my bones! From the moment she tried to figure the prince out.
    Such a cute couple, I'd have it no other way!

The yellow dress on Arianna looked stunning, and so did the crimson/purple dress on Skye.
    Prism is into women, I so called it.
    The 'Ask to be friends' scenes were heart breaking, especially when all the girls had their hopes dashed.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @dreamprisoner - I know. I really liked the dresses I picked for the girls for the final ball.

@Sel - I can't wait to show you what becomes of Ariana. She marries a wealthy business man in San Myshuno and they are a little bit cute :smiley:

@Irishsong - I am really glad that you are pleased. I love them together so very much. She wasn't going to win originally. :scream: I was 100% set in Zella but when I played them out as a couple ... I just knew that she wasn't right. It's been so hard trying not to give away that he picked her :lol:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Wow! Loads of updates! Congrats Skye and Julius!
    I was rooting for Savannah in the end, but suspected Ariana to win, because of your banner. :D
    The wedding pictures are beautiful! You did so much building for this challenge, I really admire all the work you put into this.
    Can't wait for the next season and the Glittering Court!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @Maladi777 - Thanks for stopping by! And mwah a hahahaha! Now that is what I call a red herring :wink:

But seriously - I love building. Slightly obsessive! Haha!
  • Options
    iGotNoiPadiGotNoiPad Posts: 12 New Member
    Congrats Skye and @Irishsong ! I was a lurker for most of the challenge but up till the finale I was supporting Sapphire, Ella and Dominique, and they ended up eliminated one after the next. I am probably not gonna support anyone for the next season, just in case :D
  • Options
    @iGotNoiPad - Bahahahahahahha!!!! Such bad luck there :lol: and probably a safe bet! There are so many amazing girls lined up for the next one - I have nooooooo idea how it is going to go!
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Yay for Skye! I am so happy she won :)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Woah, the last few chapters have been a roller-coaster! And it was an amazing ride. When I submitted Dominique I never would've expected she'd come this far. In another life she would be with the prince, but this prince is taken by the amazing Skye! A well deserved win, they look so keen on each other!!

Thank you so much for this amazing challenge, can't say the idea of starting one of my own doesn't tickle me :blush:
  • Options
    can't say the idea of starting one of my own doesn't tickle me :blush:

lmao same, especially when this first started i was really playing with the idea of doing this challenge myself!! what held me back is that it would be boring with only 7 girls, and i don't like using the fuller households mod cause too many sims in the household makes it go buggy :/
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I'm sad that Savannah's run is over but she made it into the top three and her parting with Julius was amicable. I do think that Skye and Julius will be great leaders and they'll obviously have cute kids!
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Omggggggg!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I wanted Skye to win!! I just knew that it would be Ella or Domi. This was amazing, when saw it was up i couldn't stop reading (even though I'm at work). :) Can't wait to officially meet the kids!! Buen trabajo Kamio!! And congrats @Irishsong
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm SO sad Ella didn't make it because...well...the babies/toddlers they would have made! Ella is the most gorgeous sim I've ever birthed in my game, so SHE will be headed into my story in some way. Thanks for making it special with her in your wonderful challenge.

CONGRATULATIONS to Skye!

She is so beautiful and sweet and she was one of my favorites so if it couldn't be Ella, for sure I'm glad it was Skye!!! Hooray! What a fun experience!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have to say I really love Skye. She has such an unusually beautiful face , I could pick her out among all the others immediently. I'm glad she won and wasn't really surprised. I always though it would be Skye and |Ella in the end so when Ella was gone I knew it just had to be Skye. And may they live happily ever after. <3

PS I'm going to miss reading this story.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    @Frn0731 she's starting a new one, you know.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    @Frn0731 she's starting a new one, you know.

I will be watching for it. thanx
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Heya one and all! My first video for the Selection Challenge - intro/cas video for the Royal Family and Prince is up now. I'm only new at videos and finding my feet so go easy on me :wink:

https://youtu.be/fMMG3CoyJJg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Kamio wrote: »
    Heya one and all! My first video for the Selection Challenge - intro/cas video for the Royal Family and Prince is up now. I'm only new at videos and finding my feet so go easy on me :wink:

https://youtu.be/fMMG3CoyJJg

aah i love your voice and your aussie accent! :p can't wait for the second selection ^.^
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    So excited about this !!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/npwHNcGqueE

I like to think this is their love song. <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Irishsong - I love that song! It is totally beautiful!!!!!!

I am playing it on repeat at the moment! I am editing the first episode for the 2nd Season and I don't know if you will want to be my friend afterwards. I'm still devistated :disappointed:
  • Options
    I just hope they're not all gone. Seems rather unlikely. ..
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Omggg did you kill off Skye? :D Or just their kid like you said you would? :p