Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    @Sel - I'm from Australia so there is a major focus of political correctness to the point where it is actually negatively geared towards Aussies. Anyway...that is why I prefaced it with an explanation. And I was really hoping that no one would notice the spoiled food :lol:
    ...because it 100% is! In my prep I may have forgotten that the maid was cooking food and may have left it out a little too long before putting it in the fridge for the party later that day. It had like 2hrs to go when I out it. I knew that it wouldn't go the distance :lol:

And the next two eliminations come with ALOT of crying!

hahaha it's no big deal i just wondered where the green clouds were coming from :p
    also aaah i feel like from the kid i can already kinda tell who won? so i'm super excited to see the eliminations and if i was right or not :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Where was Skye during the white party? I don't see her anywhere.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'm thinking I know who won too...that face looks familiar, Kamio I need to know of I'm right!
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @Irishsong - She is right between Valentina and Julius when he is asking her to follow him outside :smile: She is in a few of the other dancing photos. She did disappear for awhile because there is a dishwasher on the lot that glitches out constantly! :lol: She was there. She danced with the prince at one point as well...I just didn't upload it :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    @Irishsong - She is right between Valentina and Julius when he is asking her to follow him outside :smile: She is in a few of the other dancing photos. She did disappear for awhile because there is a dishwasher on the lot that glitches out constantly! :lol: She was there. She danced with the prince at one point as well...I just didn't upload it :wink:

Okey dokey.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    *check for updates every few hours*
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Me too!!
  • Options
    Heya! I'll upload in a few hours/within 24. I've got a Christmas function tonight!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Well...
    I can safely say Ella is not her mother with that face. I see Ariana or Dominique. Kind of sad but am prepared at least for the conclusion.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Well...
    I can safely say Ella is not her mother with that face. I see Ariana or Dominique. Kind of sad but am prepared at least for the conclusion.
    I can also say Ariana probably isn't the mother :D I would've guessed Skye or Dominique as well :p But Kamio said that the kid basically had all the looks from the dad, so maybe that's just the female version of the prince and there are no other genetics in the kid's face?
  • Options
    Sel wrote: »
    Well...
    I can also say Ariana probably isn't the mother :D I would've guessed Skye or Dominique as well :p But Kamio said that the kid basically had all the looks from the dad, so maybe that's just the female version of the prince and there are no other genetics in the kid's face?
    Could be...she IS the spitting image of her dad.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited December 2016
    Sel wrote: »
    Well...
    Could be...she IS the spitting image of her dad.
    I'm saying it's Skye, their eyes are the same.
    Valentina is also Skye's friend, so it would make sense that she's there.
  • Options
    Okay...I've gotten out my magnifying glass and...
    I think it's Sapphire!! She has her nose and mouth! But what do I know. These ladies look an awful lot alike.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I think it's Sapphire!! She has her nose and mouth! But what do I know. These ladies look an awful lot alike.
    i think it's Saphire too. They have the same slender head. But that woukd be a big suprise as i don't see Saphire doing extremely well in the ratings... who knows? Only Kamio!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Hello lovelies! My internet is struggling to upload pictures atm. I have a ton of chapters ready to go...but alas...I'll have to wait until it co-operates :disappointed:
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    i think it's Saphire too. They have the same slender head. But that woukd be a big suprise as i don't see Saphire doing extremely well in the ratings... who knows? Only Kamio!
    Now that I looked at the pictures again, my guess is actually Savannah! :D Haha but we'll see who is right in the end :p
  • Options
    Based on face and eyes it between Skye(my fave!) and Savannah
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Based on face and eyes it between Skye(my fave!) and Savannah

Thanks. I made her, which I'm pretty sure is obvious if you've read everything. She was born in game with some minor tweaks. I knew she was a keeper right away.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Kamio I hope your internet gets its strength back soon!!

Irishsong I am very familiar with your soccermom antics, but I would be too. I like Skye
  • Options
    Merry Christmas guys/gals!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Merry Christmas guys/gals!

thanks, you too! <3
  • Options
    Come back soon...
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Heya Lovelies!!!

Stay tuned - I've completed all of the updates and I'm doing a gigantic post/series of posts to finish this all off.

Christmas was a crazy busy time followed by moving house :hushed: - crazy right! I've been in hospital again coz I hurt my back pretty badly in the move. It was a great excuse to finish off the chapters and get the screen shoots I needed though. I am really excited to show you all how this challenge finished!

Stay Tuned!!!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Heya Lovelies!!!

Stay tuned - I've completed all of the updates and I'm doing a gigantic post/series of posts to finish this all off.

Christmas was a crazy busy time followed by moving house :hushed: - crazy right! I've been in hospital again coz I hurt my back pretty badly in the move. It was a great excuse to finish off the chapters and get the screen shoots I needed though. I am really excited to show you all how this challenge finished!

Stay Tuned!!!

that must sucks..during the summer I fell twice.. once off a pool ladder and then trying to run on a track.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I'm so happy. XD
    jzZP0sJ.png