Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    @Kamio i hope you still had a good christmas/new year!! and yay i'm so happy you finished :)
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    How I feel in anticipation:

https://youtu.be/rTyN-vvFIkE

Just me, don't be insulted. I'm just excited
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Irishsong that's awesome . :)
    I wonder if anyone ever listened to the full hour of it.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Awesome!! Though I'm quite sorry about your back...
  • Options
    Soon?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Yes very soon! I am just uploading everything and I have to do it in batches :lol:

There are ALOT of pictures!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    :) !!!!!
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    The anticipation !! :)
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    I love pictures. ;):smiley:
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    My birthday's tomorow. Do I get a chapter for my birthday?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Irishsong - I am sure that I can make that happen. I was waiting to do a bulk post with everything completely finishing off the chapter but I'll post the first one and do the bulk after that :smile:
  • Options
    :blush: thank you
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Uploading a sneaky chapter soon! - My internet has grinded to a halt coz my hubby is binging on Netflix :lol:
  • Options
    happy birthday @Irishsong !! :)
  • Options
    Thankyou.
    Sel wrote: »
    happy birthday @Irishsong !! :)

jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    ~*~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 41 ~*~*~*~*~

Week 7.1

Sunday , Day 41

Dominique
    Garden, Early Evening

I am sooooo excited to announce that there are only 2 more in game weeks of this challenge to go! Which means 6-8(ish) chapters before the proposal! OMG!!!! For those of you who are interested the order for the date roation is: Ariana, Skye, Savannah, Sapphire, Ella, Dominique with Dominique, Ella and Savannah all entitiled to extra dates outside of rotation. Yay! So if you haven't put two and two together...this date is Dominique's extra date outside of rotation.

11-15-16_12-04-11PM_zpsuhl8yjef.png

I know, I know...originally I was wanting to leave the girls to do their own thing on Sundays...but Julius just looked so lonely toward the end of the day...and I had already set up his date with Dominique...so I decided to flout my own rules and just go with it...because the is such a shock move for me ...am I right?

Dominique joined Julius out in the gardens just after 3pm.

11-15-16_12-04-57PM_zpsailg1rko.png

Julius was pretty happy that she agreed to turn up. Dominique had every right to say no seeing as it was a Sunday. Honestly this was a really simple date...I wanted them to hang out, spend some time talking and romance each other, maybe have a cool drink to cool off from the warm afternoon sun and maybe play a round of horseshoe (which I didn't take pictures of because apparently I was enjoying this date just a little too much to concentrate on things like that.)

11-15-16_12-05-38PM_zpskwoma3e6.png

11-15-16_12-05-54PM_zpskz9dmn23.png

11-15-16_12-07-16PM_zpsjp8mookf.png

Seriously....An easy gold, perfectly sweet and romantic date that had me doing all sorts of swooning type things with my hands and dreaming of days gone by.

11-15-16_12-07-35PM_zpsriyugk4s.png

Love it!

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Dominique’s Tally: 55
    Friendship:100%
    Romance: 100%
    Extras: They are now Soulmates!!!!

~*~

Monday, Day 42

All
    Ballroom/Elite Room, Morning

11-01-16_11-08-51AM_zpsgkvepf88.png

11-01-16_11-09-11AM_zpscn0cswtu.png

Omg! Since when have I only needed to put out six running machines. Eep guys...this is getting so real!!! Do you remember when there were sixteen of these things? Anyone?

Anyway... The Elite room actually doesn't look empty yet. The girls fill it out nicely, so I am a little less mournful.

11-12-16_1-33-11PM_zps9v5rv6ej.png

11-12-16_1-35-20PM_zpsypqwxebh.png

Savannah is one point away from perfectly her skills on the piano, ariana is making steady progress on the violin - I think that she was sitting on a 6 or 7 in this picture...

11-12-16_1-35-38PM%20-%20Copy_zpsshjpgxzn.png

Dominqiue still isn't super confident in front of the mirror, Ella is making promising headway with her logic skill and I decided to have Skye practice Singing - because @Irishsong and I got our wires crossed...so get used to a weeks' worth of pictures of Skye working on her singing skill :lol:

11-12-16_1-35-41PM_zpsr8yv05xn.png

11-12-16_1-35-52PM_zpsakargxhd.png

11-12-16_1-36-13PM_zpsx9ofsghd.png

Did I mention how much I love skilling my sims?

~*~

Ariana
    Garden, Early Afternoon

After a short recess for lunch I had Julius invite Ariana out on a date and official kick start this weeks date rotations. Ariana was beyond giddy and excited...and I have to admit that I was kind of wiggling in my seat in anticipation.

11-12-16_5-16-22PM_zpsfbfjf6yv.png

11-12-16_5-16-34PM_zps6jphaahq.png

11-12-16_5-16-47PM_zpsvvsd9kwb.png

These two felt flirty as soon as they saw each other and I had a little chuckle. These two had such an intensely romantic date last week and I was really hoping to dial back the romance just a little and capture something a little more light and almost childishly innocent. They had other ideas...

11-12-16_5-17-09PM_zpsd2ii1e08.png

11-12-16_5-17-19PM%20-%20Copy_zpsdfzpuejj.png

11-12-16_5-17-25PM%20-%20Copy_zpsymmezbvs.png

Yeah ok you two...that was kind of cute but I have needs too! I discovered only recently that a bubble blower came with the Backyard Stuff Pack and I HAD TO TRY IT OUT!!! Come on guys this will be really cute!!!

And it was...it was every bit as innocent, sweet and reminiscent of simplistic childhood memories that I was felling all kinds of warm fuzzes watching these two have a tone of fun.

11-12-16_5-18-59PM_zps42pyyzgb.png

11-12-16_5-19-38PM_zpsoswqune5.png

11-12-16_5-19-36PM_zps6axrjxba.png

One of the date goals was to 'Massage Date' so I decided to tick that one off of the list. I have a Gold Date in mind here people!

11-12-16_5-21-44PM_zps38doclna.png

Cute scenic shot...because I love scenery and it totally doesn't break the flow of the story or anything :wink:

11-12-16_5-21-55PM%20-%20Copy_zpsfcwfipfk.png

I kind of love Ariana's face here. I have no idea why though.

11-12-16_5-22-01PM%20-%20Copy_zpsftbthhgy.png

So yeah besides a few more 'Deep Converstations' the Massage was enough to push the date into the Gold Medal territory and even though there were a few more date goals that I could have hit...I really wanted these two to hang out more than anything else and they spent the rest of the afternoon, laughing, chatting, making jokes and hanging out as they played the horse shoe game...which actually looks like a ton of fun!

11-12-16_5-23-16PM_zps80un5uqt.png

11-12-16_5-23-40PM_zpsyjfmoam8.png

11-12-16_5-24-11PM_zpshqqq3iqn.png

11-12-16_5-24-37PM_zps0ksdpxyf.png

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Ariana’s Tally: 48
    Extras: Super Cute!

~*~

Savannah
    Gardens, Evening

Savannah joined Julius out in the gardens at 9pm in the evening...because this is Windenburg and the Sun just doesn't like to set until it's sleepy time for most normal people...but whatever!

11-12-16_7-14-17PM_zpsurkjqbzn.png

11-12-16_7-14-26PM_zpskpjmlohs.png

I really wanted Savannah and Julius to have a slightly more intense and romance focused date with dinner and kisses etc ...which I have just realised is the polar opposite to his date with Ariana this afternoon. Hahahahahaha! Whatever works right?

Either way these two do NOT have a problem when it comes to romancing each other. This hug is beyond cute!

11-12-16_7-13-46PM_zpsuiuydbm9.png

11-12-16_7-13-48PM_zpsotulbbzb.png

Dinner was a round of Italian Meatballs...which had me feelings like I was channelling all kinds of Lady and the Tramp vibes... now if only these two could suck on opposite ends of a piece of spaghetti and end up kissing...

11-12-16_7-15-17PM_zpsdgjuuguv.png

11-12-16_7-15-33PM_zps6t5uz14t.png

11-12-16_7-16-22PM_zpskm7mrjkb.png

11-12-16_7-18-36PM_zpsz9kfepxd.png

And you know what...despite all of my intentions these two actually never kissed on this date :lol:

I didn't even realise until I went back through the pictures. I may or may not be having a little laugh at myself. Whatever. I think it makes the whole thing just that little cuter.

11-12-16_7-19-20PM_zpsxzmdeczk.png

Savannah is mad about this guy! Can Julius just join the science career and clone himself six times over already. Please! I just. can't. even.

11-12-16_7-19-46PM_zpsuluzgomb.png

I have so much love for these two and I keep saying that about Julius and every girl. Gah! I have a serious problem guys!

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Savannah’s Tally: 48
    Extras: Romance, linger stars and ghostly touches under the table as their legs brush against each other.

~*~

Has anyone ever listened to Michael Buble's song ' Young at Heart'? Because I totally imagine this being Julius and Savannah's song. That or 'On Top of the World' by Imagine Dragons - which by the way was the song that I walked down the aisle too :wink:

P.S. Here is to wishing of most favourite readers ever a very happy special birthday!! :blush:

• Options
    Well now i wanna know what Skye's love song is ! XD
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhh, those dates were adorable! I'm all in for cloning Julius!
    Definitely doing a cheer-chant for Domi!
  • Options
    so sweet, i loved the dates! :) also i'm getting more and more excited as we're getting closer to "endgame" :p
  • Options
    When's the next update?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    When's the next update?

XD Ww all love this so much we're going through withdrawal symptoms!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    @Irishsong - I still have a ton of pictures to upload to photobucket! Hahahahahahaha! I have to do it in batches and I'm doing one MASSIVE update to finish this off :smiley:
  • Options
    Updates on everyone's happy ever after too?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Yes!!!!! It's like 3ish chapters into the mega update coming soon(ish). It would be sooner, but I have to fly down to Sydney - I'm there all week. So it'll probably be after that :)
  • Options
    @Kamio have fun in Sydney!! and consider to switching to imgur instead of photobucket, cause it's waaay better :D