Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    egirldesignsegirldesigns Posts: 13 New Member
    My homewrecker sim successfully caused the Goth's to break up
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom Sorry you are having issues with photobucket. I've been using Flickr and no issues with it. Lance is cute. I have a thing for guys with facial hair. Hubby has very nice facial hair! I think RIley forgot part of his body. lol...gotta love some of the glitches.

@thuggishsplicer There is no cc on her. She was made years ago before I used cc or mods for that matter. She has one pattern on the shirt that is an exchange pattern. It will show up white if you don't have the pattern. Should not come with her. I like Fenrir's vest and facial hair. You guys are just tempting me with all the lovely guys with facial hair!

@mikezumi Aw...Herry and Leanne look great together. Congrats! Ibb aged up prettily. I like your outfit on her much better than the games.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,128 Member
    Hey everyone.

Having a depression flare up today...Sorta slept the whole time while daughter went back to school. (Yes, she is feeling well enough already for it. ;) Such a trooper!) instead of getting on here to read and play Sims...

Anyway, it's a little too overwhelming right now to give individual shout outs, but I did have a couple of things to say to some of you:

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see you do some story telling. :) Your story is quite intriguing, getting more hooked, and I am looking forward to more.

@lanlyn, @Mikezumi , @Charlottesmom & @jillbg I always find great joy in reading your updates. They put a smile on my face when I am feeling blue. :)

Same to the rest of you whose names I haven't memorized yet. ;) I enjoy you ALL and seeing your amazing sim talents! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @cwaddell awww a baby gnome! :D
    Ravan is cute!
    Congrats on Grace's promotion!
    Ravan's makeover looks great :) Wonderful updates :D
    Thank you.

bekkasan wrote: »
    @cwaddell Seems like the lady who gave birth needs the sing-o-gram...hehe Great update and awesome that she freed the genie and is now a member of the household.
    Lol. I know right. And thanks.

mycami21 wrote: »
    @cwaddell congrats to Grace for getting her fortune wish and making it to level 4 in the singing career.
    Congrats as well on Raven getting to join the household. He is very handsome
    Thank you. I think he's handsome too. I'm developing a little crush on him.

PalmArrow wrote: »
    @cwaddell , reading your updates on Grace in Starlight Shores feels like seeing a parallel universe version of my gameplay in that town - my magician Jonathan moved into the same house as Grace did when he received a fortune from his genie friend. He was luckier than Grace, though - he found the Dusty Old Lamp on his second visit to the catacombs.
    rhr21t.jpg

b4w2lu.jpg
    I love your views of the beach in the sunrise, and Grace and Ravan are both very good looking!
    I remember your story and it's partly the reason I wanted to try a game in SS, that and @lanlyn's acrobat genie Emad :) . It seems @Mikezumi you and I all played a game in that house. As I said in an earlier post there are not that many choices in SS, especially in the $30,000 - $90,000 range. But that house is in a very convenient location - near the beach and not far from the festival ground or the main drag where all the venues are.

Thank you @TadOlson

jillbg wrote: »

@cwaddell Why are my genies always blue fat women??? :s I want a Ravan!
    :D Thanks. Yeah mine was a blue pudding female to start with. I took her into CAS, changed her gender, got rid of the blue skin and used the sliders to remove most of the pudding. Since I was trying to play this game without much cheating I decided that it cost me a wish to get this transformation :) .

• Options

lanlyn wrote: »
    Rome Montez is from Al Medina...
    doRKgHCTDsXpdH3lSxMYLWavAGFdvNIBrjntulh3q5N5ziZLs03ULMonLfenVoNjLbX4R1zHTPWrq9TRpkjoIBkIgHutMO4RVbSBYoyROW2cI-KOMJCRnW2uWVsuzgvh9EdRNnRqZ2Gh-kkFPpZRkdumI_qZ6YxWhURTJ1BQwstKe5saDXyeQffKsS0ZzSo0z2mbBPY-pvRqlUKs8QN9XKcmmx8kz3WTH0Ckmzx0YLwG2OPC1WK6WgaPerbOTKAqzuKq2DKg8iDr4jQ0JaREm4fJY4QXChuqC-fIvbyQDtmQlVmkgsHtXBSBpjt-WHwDWEIHDUNgZ9uQthEI9RX5H-dmjXEFG137qdqoaRRhsBW85LdsZkEx1jxfWW5qvIQGSpm_aTCgiFBqIEymsPuEPpcMSzIMjTQ-NIIMbRiLzsY0TrVJZQ7YopJRP7BYZArXFSvDlYVyibQj8FsPGjqfe7lWCC2facNcRM__ZcgAAtTmz4hXZUBb0-2LGMmJS3Hvql0twvj-_9_MbBzxfqKnI3DxG7TJOMRzRF3hhmKzstGbkG3Tpzly60uUgCU0xjs7nUHvDb-5S4wbC5D8pZ3D6pKdr7hfkj4B_BZvJmgvwIQBZWOVDsVBbw=w1600-h896-no
    Rome looks familiar. Is he modeled after a particular actor? In either case he's very good looking and from his back story sounds like he will be fun to play.

aricarai wrote: »
    I've got about 10 pages to catch up on - man, this thread moves quickly!
    Screenshot-1545_zpsxmf9kryx.jpg
    I know I had 10 pages to catch up on too. Like your house. That stretch of road in Sunset Valley screams for a modern house and yours fits the bill. I will be stealing some of your ideas here.

Saturday Afternoon/Evening
    Venus aged up the night before but Larkin hadn't had a chance to see her yet because of the graduation ceremony. She also graduated that morning so I had to wait until she was finished before I had Larkin invite her over.
    @CravenLestat Here she is! You wanted to see her grown up :D
    2ur73n9.jpg
    She turned out beautifully. Your sims always look so good. You know how to work the genetics. :)

• Options
    @cwaddell :kissing_heart: Here you go

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8912165

Now you owe me a pic of your hottie sim in it.You know who I mean :love:

I created a new formal look for Grace today featuring your pattern.

First I needed to determine her hair style and jewlry.
    HairStyles_zpshf0ait05.jpg

Decided not to use the butterfly hair clip and to have her wear her hair up.
    CutOutDress_zpsaa2v7ate.jpg

I tried the pattern on many dresses. Here are some of them.
    FlirtyDresses_zpsxczoutch.jpg

The pattern is used on the sheer layer on the skirt portion of the second dress.
    LongDresses_zpsm7l11m3k.jpg

I used the pattern on the lace portion of this dress. It almost looks like embroidery.
    FlairSheer_zpsqxgzf9nd.jpg

I used the pattern on the sheer layer of this dress and then on the lace layer.
    ShortSheer_zpsxm8vddqt.jpg

I finally decided to go with this jean dress.
    JeansDress_zps0kept0ic.jpg

• Options

I didn't actually play today. Instead I used some of my sims' fortune to buy some new stuff for their house and created a new formal outfit for Grace featuring @CravenLestat's pattern.

First outside I added a pool, a trampoline some lounge chairs and fencing.
    Screenshot-41sm_zpss6qd0igd.jpg

The low hedge fence does not interfer with the view.
    Screenshot-42sm_zpsnjtr0qrk.jpg

Added a gate in the fence for the household on the garage side of the house.
    Screenshot-46sm_zpskpfyyzid.jpg

Expanded the downstairs room (used to be bedroom) to fit a hot tub and a sauna. This expanded the deck off the master (not sure what to do with it yet).
    Screenshot-44sm_zpsw8jr6ius.jpg

Moved the bedroom furnishings upstairs. Added an exercise workbench.
    Screenshot-45sm_zpshf8etpe8.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    cwaddell wrote: »

I created a new formal look for Grace today featuring your pattern.

First I needed to determine her hair style and jewlry.
    HairStyles_zpshf0ait05.jpg

Decided not to use the butterfly hair clip and to have her wear her hair up.
    CutOutDress_zpsaa2v7ate.jpg

I tried the pattern on many dresses. Here are some of them.
    FlirtyDresses_zpsxczoutch.jpg

The pattern is used on the sheer layer on the skirt portion of the second dress.
    LongDresses_zpsm7l11m3k.jpg

I used the pattern on the lace portion of this dress. It almost looks like embroidery.
    FlairSheer_zpsqxgzf9nd.jpg

I used the pattern on the sheer layer of this dress and then on the lace layer.
    ShortSheer_zpsxm8vddqt.jpg

I finally decided to go with this jean dress.
    JeansDress_zps0kept0ic.jpg

Where did you find that butterfly hairclip? It is quite pretty!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @aricarai -It looks great.
    @king_of_simcity7 -THanks for the comment.Great start!
    @bekkasan -Thanks!I wanted to get that build finished before play can start in that town.
    @Emily4331 -Thanks for your comment.
    @EverGreenLife -A broken fan means your computer freezes a lot and games crash a lot more than usual.The basement is a storm shelter in case of hurricanes ot twisters.
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.Everybody's been out with the flu lately.
    @mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -I've had TS2 towns that wouldn't load before and I had to start over.
    @lanlyn -Great update!
    @junceda -Thanks for your comment.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @thuggishsplicer -I have it installed and haven't removed it yet.Great pictures!
    @OriginalMara -I would keep the other account and just reupload to FLickr as a back up option.Thanks for your comment.
    @egirldesigns -Hi there!That sounded like fun.
    @emorrill -That didn;t sounds like too much fun.
    @cwaddell -Great update!
    Here's my update below.
    Notchcliffs Under Construction.
    A patio got set up behind town hall.
    31514109104_3e7f15442b_c.jpg
    A few trees got added to the lot.
    32317440526_000f7fca20_c.jpg
    Here's how it looks from outside.
    31514092574_ac8f68b6a7_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 That's great that you are setting up a backstory for your sims :)
    Poor Daphne - being a single mother will be hard for her :(
    Congrats on the birth of Janie :)
    Jack's hair looks so much better!
    It's great that Jack's family are there for her :)
    Freaky bonus pics :o
    Thanks for the comment :D

@lanlyn Al Medina looks like a lovely world! You're doing a great job on the ports :)
    I totally always ignore the Mascot LOL He was showing up every time my kids had a birthday and today I got sick of it and put back the mod that stops him/her coming again.
    The interior of the houseboat is lovely :)
    What do all men dream about? ;)
    Lovely dress on Krisalyn and such a pretty name :D

@Charlottesmom Sorry you are having problems with photobucket :( You will share your secrets with me, won't you? Just kidding - I will just be dazzled by the end result and not need to know any more :)
    Thornton sure is getting a workout playing several roles in your game ;)
    Colby is definitely thinking of romance! Lol at the rock comment :p
    Morgana is also getting a workout! Limited cast tweaked over to fit your roles LOL
    awwwww Eddie <3

@thuggishsplicer Fenrir is good looking! (Reminds me of a boyfriend I had about 35 years ago!) Gotta support your soccer team! :D

@egirldesigns Poor Goths! :( Just kidding - hope you are having fun with your homewrecker :)

@bekkasan Thank you for the comment :D

@emorrill Glad your daughter is well enough to go back to school :) Sorry you are going through another bout of depression :( Just do what you can - we understand *hugs*

@cwaddell Thanks but I am not totally responsible for that girl's genetics. I guess in a way I am because I made her father and tweaked her mother from a townie but I let them pick their own partners in town and hope for the best ;)
    Those patterns look stunning on Grace's outfits :)
    Great update to the house and yard :)
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @cwaddell -Great update!
    Here's my update below.
    ...Notchcliffs Under Construction.
    A patio got set up behind town hall.
    31514109104_3e7f15442b_c.jpg
    A few trees got added to the lot.
    ...]
    Thanks. Great pictures.
  • Options
    Cadh20000 wrote: »

I've had it for a very long time. Back when I first started playing Sims 3 in 2010 I used to download sims off of the exchange to get the clothes, hair, accessories and makeup. I'm positive that's where I got the clip. I'll go in the launcher and in game to see if I can see who created it and let you know.

• Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Starting with page 1075

@Mikezumi I don't know how you manage to do it. Having so many sims in the house would drive me nuts trying to keep them all straight. (I know you probably have a ton of notes written down. I need to start doing the same. My guy tells me that all the time)

@crackleness Your toddlers are adorable.

Page 1076

Oh boy... With the hijinx of @Charlottsmom 's stuffed bunny and @CravenLestat&quot;s stuffed snake I'm going to have to keep an eye on my stuffed wolf Sasha to make sure she doesn't get into any Sim trouble. LOL

@thuggissplicer congrats on getting the hat you wanted.
    Congrats on Mark finally finding his Mr. Right.
    I have to laugh at my SS after you set her straight... not being able to make up her mind. Glad she finally settled down and is having a baby.

@Mikezumi Who knows maybe the game is trying to get you to keep Jensen's guys around a little longer. It is weird that he only had one when there was 100% chance of two.

@Emily4331 Great Posters.

@wolfkomoki1 Jasmine is cute. Seeing Jasmine and Alec together was adorable.

Page 1077

@TadOlson Great update.

@jillbg Ozzie is drop dead gorgeous!!!

@king_of_simcity7 Great start to your new story. Daphne needs to rethink things with Gerald. Babies are not meant to "improve ones image"

@PalmArrow I hate it when my sims only find junk when dumpster diving. Congrats on finding other valuable items though. I love Shang Simla (if you couldn't guess from my updates with Gerold)

Page 1078

@lisasc360 Your husband was right to get upset with you for not letting him know how bad you were feeling. I know what it is like to feel so dizzy (for no apparent reason) that it makes you feel sick. I hope you feel better real soon.

@lanlyn Great pictures from Al Medina

@king_of_simcity7 Gerald's a big J E R K!!! they weren't even together when she was with Jack.
    Congrats to Daphnie on baby Janie. Glad the Jack and his family are being supportive.

@Charlottesmom Great pics. It looks like Riley is planning on starting a new trend once he ages up. Glad I haven't had that glitch yet (knock on wood)

Page 1079

@Mikezumi Herry and Leanne are cute together.
    Ibb is another cutie. The broad face works for her.

@emorrill Sorry to hear your having a not good day today. **hugs**

@cwaddell I don't blame you for getting a cruch on Raven.
    Great pics of Grace.

@TadOlson Looking good
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Cadh20000 wrote: »

It's a butterfly barrette by lemon leaf. I searched and here is a place to download. The earrings are here also.

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-clothing-and-accessories-by-lemon.html
  • Options
    mycami21 wrote: »
    @cwaddell I don't blame you for getting a cruch on Raven.
    Great pics of Grace.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    @cwaddell Thanks but I am not totally responsible for that girl's genetics. I guess in a way I am because I made her father and tweaked her mother from a townie but I let them pick their own partners in town and hope for the best ;)
    Those patterns look stunning on Grace's outfits :)
    Great update to the house and yard :)
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Saturday Afternoon

When I looked for Elaine and Jolene, I found their tags heading towards the bowling alley. I had the boys teleport there to head them off ;)
    5djs7q.jpg
    Ibb rolled Green Thumb on aging up and wanted to learn the gardening skill. You can see her planting in the background as Kaz takes Diot for a stroll :)
    k9jucg.jpg
    To stop the girls from wandering off on them, I had the boys bowl with them.
    2ibpaxk.jpg
    C*id was there also. I remember when he aged up to adult and it didn't seem that long ago but when I checked his status, I saw he was about to age up to elder that night. I shaved a little off because it felt too soon to me :(
    apacut.jpg
    After finishing the gardening, I send Ibb to the bowling alley as well. Her social bar needed some filling so I had her talk to C*id.
    64i1ih.jpg
    I was almost sorry I had just given him extra days! ;)
    1znnchy.jpg
    2uz5ogl.jpg
    After bowling, I sent the boys home. They had a little time to kill while waiting for their girlfriends to catch up.
    10msioj.jpg
    o73olf.jpg
    2e4m9ea.jpg
    Once the girls arrived, I left them to freewill to amuse themselves :p
    2eewhgn.jpg
    When I checked on Ibb at the bowling alley, I found lots of family and friends were there :)
    9pm9ue.jpg
    Ibb rolled a wish to talk to her dad, Nathaniel, so I had her beat her way through the crowd for a chat. I am pretty sure these two were heading towards the photobooth upstairs - Ibb's expression shows that she knows it too :p
    2lkuyd1.jpg
    She eventually got to Nathaniel :)
    m9n4no.jpg
    I will have to be extra vigilant when leaving the boys and their girlfriends together because it seems that Daw and Jolene might be attracted to each other :o;)
    2d9woiq.jpg
  • Options
    @mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :) Yes, I do keep notes! Lots of them. Some are more organized than others and trying to put my hand on the right one when I need it is sometimes slow going LOL I have recently taken to using a notebook instead of little bits of note paper. Wish me luck! LOL
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    Love the updates... :)

Thank you @king_of_simcity7, @bekkasan, @Mikezumi, @mycami21... :) Yeah I know that I should had called him as I knew he would be upset with me if I didn't but I guess I just had my reasons for not calling him... :( Well anyhow, he did end up taking me to the ER today as he was concerned and worried about me. So I got there and got registered in, then went to triage and got blood workand then went back out to the waiting room for an available ER bed since they were busy in there today as usual. Got to the bed and then saw one of the ER doctors and she order a CAT scan on my head since I told them that I felt dizzy and lightheaded, she to doctor assumed that I may had an head injury even though I told her that I was only feeling like that due to having a cold or whatever it was that was having. Oh yay, they did a flu swab in tiage which came back okay as well as the blood work, CAT scan and chest x-ray. I did get some iv fluids for dehydration and was told I just have a bad cold and was told to drink plenty of liquids and plenty of rest. I've resting for past 3 days... :s And on top of that, I woked up this morning with a sore back that hurts when I walk, sit down, stand up,so I'm hoping that I will be able to sleep tonight. The sore back is probably came from me sleeping on it the wrong way... :s
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited January 2017
    Pages 1075-1078. Will share more feedback a little later. :)

@king_of_simcity7 Pretty water pics from IP ...I enjoyed reading your updates about Jack and Daphne. Too bad she gave in to her weakness for Gerald. An unplanned pregnancy! But I think Daphne is managing to be strong for the baby. And I'm glad she's getting support from Jack and his family.

@thuggishsplicer Very nice that you got the exclusive cap offer. ...And hurrah for Mark finding love! I like Damian. ...Now Fenrir looks like an interesting fellow! A smuggler? And Mano is great. I think I remember some updates with him from a while back.

@TadOlson Thank you for letting me know where you got those plant boxes. I ended up downloading these, which are similar:

Gelina's Modular Planter Boxes

@victoriae350 RE: your video. LOL at your telling mom to "shut up" because her baby's needs were more important than her own. ...More baby chimes! ...Then comes Leisure day. You tell them all to relax just as the baby starts crying again. Too true! ...The trip to the store for lots of watermelon. ...So funny you cheering on Lionel in the hot dog eating contest. It must have worked because he won. ...And their first LT rewards were Fertility Treatment. Very brave of you! ...That horrible babysitter. Poor little baby. Glad you got back to him before social services arrived. Loved how you called the babysitter back just so you could fire her!

@jillbg Liked the pictures about Ozzie's story, especially the last one with the three different breeds of horses.

@PalmArrow Poor Keagan having a pregnant married lady fall for him! ...Not much of a find in the dumpster--a couple of bugs. Except I guess that stag beetle must have been valuable! Good luck to him in China.

@lisasc360 So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. :(
    @wolfkomoki1 Darling pic of Jasmine and Alec hugging.

@Charlottesmom I like Lance. That mustache and beard look good on him. The blonde hair. ...Love the video game expressions! ...Bunter with a baby! Well, well. Looks like she might be a little genie girl too. :o
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice pic of Herry proposing in the park. Very cozy. ...Ibb looks cute as a teen. ...I use the teleport cheat sometimes too. In Lost Cove, it could take forever for my sims to get some place! ...I see that C*id is as friendly as ever...not!

@emorrill Glad your daughter is feeling up to going to school, but sorry you're a bit down.

@cwaddell I didn't really model Rome after anyone in particular. In fact I decided the last minute to give him a full beard. I don't think I've played an active guy with that beard before. @thuggishsplicer recommended a beard mod, which I installed. I think it makes facial hair look a little more realistic. Not a lot of change though. ...Love Grace's new clothes. The sheer skirted dresses are gorgeous! ...I like how your backyard has steps down to the pool. And good idea not to block the view with a high fence.

@TadOlson Nice patio area with the wishing well and Twallan benches.
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thanks :) Nice patio :D

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comment :) Herry actually proposed in the front yard of the house. I have a small fishing spot set up for the kids to learn and it also helps when they roll the wish to fish before 6am as they can fish without leaving the lot. I don't think I have curfew set for kids, but if I do forget it doesn't matter :)
    I am finding I teleport a fair bit in this save because I put the house way over by the Alto and Landgraab mansions (which are no longer there) and the bowling alley is over near Pinochle Point.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited January 2017
    So I know I just introduced you guys to them, but Matthew and Mia (And Michael and Mia lol) are no more. See, it was a bit on the dramatic side. Right after Matthew proposed to her, Mia caught him being all flirty with Elvira and, in an attempt at revenge, Mia secretly hooked up with Matthew's brother Michael. She wanted Matthew to find out and get all jealous, so she proposed they allow the down-on-his-luck Michael to live with them for a bit. Of course, Matthew wasn't very happy about this since he and his brother don't get along, presumably because Michael is jealous of Matthew. But he allowed it.

To make a long story short, Matthew found out and instead of directly getting upset with Mia, he just rubbed it in the face of Michael that he's her fiance. It's a bit strange for him to be bragging, since his fame was the reason Mia got with him to begin with. Now it seemed the tables were turning, and that Mia's newfound fame, Matthew felt, was the only reason he could continuing remaining relevant. Mia never intended for her life to become so dramatic. She decided to leave the two brothers to deal with each others issues. Instead, Mia would go to reconnect with an old friend and co-worker.

Screenshot-621_zpscvowh0kr.jpg
    Devin Ashton!

Perhaps Devin is a bit on the posh side, but he had always been a good friend to Mia. The two seemed to be destined for each other...so the two hooked up. To escape the drama for a bit, they decided to go on a short vacation.

Screenshot-625_zpsut0u3cid.jpg

Screenshot-626_zpsx2fqzeqh.jpg

Where Devin met a macaw!
    Screenshot-627_zpseap2uckm.jpg

Screenshot-628_zpsdcxph8i8.jpg

But far more importantly, felt he had finally ended up with the love of his life. :smiley:
    Screenshot-630_zps44swto5q.jpg

Screenshot-631_zpssx1qzic6.jpg

Bonus picture of some of those soulless, emotionless Sims 3 sims. DAE think they are always dead inside? (Sarcasm :tongue: )
    Screenshot-623_zpsbdxarkjt.jpg

The two returned home to start what felt like a new life. Devin decided he would rather pursue a career in business and the two have been considering attending university, which they both skipped earlier in life. Only time will tell...but one thing is for sure...

Screenshot-632_zpszi7spf5y.jpg
    They will be keeping the bird. :tongue:

And I tweaked Devin a bit more. I think this is his final form...for now.
    Screenshot-633_zps9i8njdya.jpg

• Options
    After the kids left for school and the boys were busy gardening, Diot had her birthday.
    Screenshot_1753.jpg
    She is mostly Jensen but the nose is Kaz's. I can't say for sure about the mouth without looking at the slider positions.
    Screenshot_1754.jpg
    Screenshot_1755.jpg
    Like all the kids before her, Diot was sent fishing on aging up. I love the fishing skill as it generates many wishes I can fill and it provides the family with food and fertilizer :)
    Screenshot_1756.jpg
    After she had got her first skill point I let her fill a wish to meet someone. I sent her to the park across the street as Jensen and Kaz were there already. She introduced herself to Briar Holloway (nee Adams), mother of Leanne (Herry's wife).
    Screenshot_1757.jpg
    While they were chatting, Josh arrived :)
    Screenshot_1758.jpg
    Apart from having to see the one pudding at the park, it was fun watching Josh and Briar being lovey dovey :D
    Screenshot_1759.jpg
    I always feel sorry for the kids when the parents have a few athletic skill points.
    Screenshot_1760.jpg
    Poor Diot :(
    Screenshot_1761.jpg
    Kaz had been sitting on a bench reading a baby book while Jensen and Diot were playing catch. I noticed "cuddle" in Jensen's cue and thought it was so cute that I had him join him on the bench :)
    Screenshot_1762.jpg
    After dinner I had a look around the map as I like to see what the kids are getting up to now they have left home. I found a huge cluster of sims at C*id's house. It seems that Nathaniel had thrown a party but not invited Jensen ... well I couldn't have that!
    Screenshot_1763.jpg
    As soon as Jensen arrived, his queue filled with sims wanting to talk to him. Eddy got to him first and felt his tummy :)
    Screenshot_1764.jpg
    Screenshot_1765.jpg
    Irresistible Hob was also getting his share of attention ;)
    Screenshot_1766.jpg
    After a bit, Nathaniel made his way to Jensen and invited him in :)
    Screenshot_1767.jpg
    I had Jensen prepare some food and it wasn't long before the guests came in to eat. I noticed that Herry's wife Leanne had changed into maternity wear :D
    Screenshot_1768.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top