Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Closed

Comments

• Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I think this is a really good concept, but I also think that it would need a bit of ironing out before proceeding. The biggest issue I see is with the assignments/tutorials. Everyone here uses a variety of editing programs/versions of editing programs. Someone using an older version of Photoshop isn't going to be doing things the same way as someone with the latest edition. Same goes for gimp or paint...lol. I think that it would be wise to collect a variety of different editors using different programs to create the assignment tutorials to avoid a work overload. I can't remember her name, but I know there was another modeler who tried something similar, and that was an issue for her. She would do a dodge/burn tutorial for Cs but then someone would ask how to do it in elements...then gimp. It eventually killed the thread as she just couldn't find the time for all the tutorials. :(

I really loved the model mentor comp that was going on a while ago. Unfortunately there were just to many people trying to learn, and not enough mentors. The last attempt that I was a part of gave me four students! It was destined to fail. :(

@MizoreYukii you are an iron horse! I can't help but marvel at the level of time and dedication you have to this section of the forum and it's members. Good Luck!

yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I'm glad you guys like the idea! :3
    And I knew I forgot a name when updating the tag list. >_< Sorry @peppergirl84, the post I made with the new activity is here.
  • Options
    And I knew I forgot something when writing this @chellemh29! xD
    I think there was a misunderstanding though, my bad. xD We are not writing tutorials for this competition (we may make mini ones if need be), and the assignments, even when we give them, will be broad and just focus on what we are teaching. For instance, we are doing filters in the future so everyone may get the correct lighting on their sims, which means the assignment needs you to use a filter, that's probably it. So sunsets, underwater, nightclub, etc. locations are good for this tutorial and assignment.

I actually run a competition like you mentioned, it's called Beginner's Modeling Bootcamp (originally called Beginner's Editing and Modeling Competition), and it focuses on both Gimp and PS. :smiley: I was frustrated when two different beginner comps, including Model Mentor, failed and I was stuck not learning much, so later down the line when I got better I started my own version. The first cycle ran well (stopped halfway, there's 6 assignments total), but it dragged on for a while because I wasn't fast enough making tutorials in the end, and we had to close due to loss of models. Then I revamped it and ran it again, but drama, people leaving, and my failure to keep up with the tutorials again (I redid some of the old ones....three of them are 2 posts long! lots of work xD) made it close again. I plan on actually finishing majority of my tutorials before restarting again. I was recruiting others to help with the workload during the comp, especially if they knew a program better than me (such as Maggie with Gimp, she did iWarp = liquify for me), and that was pretty helpful. But relying on others can sometimes be just as bad as waiting on me, so I have to make sure we do everything, or at least majority, before the comp starts again. xD
    Beginner comps seem to be cursed, but I'm definitely not giving up. ;) I also plan on intermediate, and maaaaaybe advanced later, but for now I'm just focusing on the beginner comp. Much more needed, at least in my opinion, because it teaches the foundations every model needs, and they can expand on it from there.

Anyways, that's why, since I already run a comp like that, I will be skipping model made tutorials (aka us) and just link people tutorials instead for this one! And when I was talking with @gramatique I realized we also needed to include the other programs, but I think we should be good when it comes to finding tutorials, it's just going to take a bit of work. The easiest solution I know for this is to take a survey on who uses what, that way we aren't doing CS1 through 6, etc. I think majority here use the newest ps, Cs5/6, elements, and Gimp. I haven't seen anyone mention other programs yet, but that might change. I'll run a survey right before we open so that way we know what to search for, and if anyone with a new program shows up we'll start adding the new one.

The sad part is that I know some things will not be available in other programs. Like, I'm not sure how many pros retouch models in Gimp, I know a few must do so, but I don't think there's much information on it. My goal though is to not only show them new techniques, but teach them the program itself. Once they know the program well, they can substitute the lost information with what they do know and go from there, as I know others have done, including me. I want everyone to help each other too, so any of our more experienced models for certain programs are welcome to chime in and explain things or even write mini tutorials to bridge info. Really, this will just be a giant community project in the end. :3 (At least I hope so!)

Thank you for everything, and sorry for the long reply. xD Is there anything else you noticed? Any suggestions?
  • Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited December 2016
    @MizoreYukii no worries, maybe I did misinterpret a bit on how it would work. I still feel it may be a bit tricky because of the broad range of programs, but I say if anyone can find a way it is you.

Just for the record to anyone here is curious about how I did something in any of my edits (not that I'm all that great but still...) im always happy to try and help the best I can.

yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    I think this is a fabulous idea!!! I use a variety of programs together to do my final edits, as I can't afford Photoshop. So agree on the difficulty that comes in for people who don't use the same program. However, there are ways around it! I'm looking forward to you starting this!
  • Options
    FauxEvermoreFauxEvermore Posts: 226 Member
    edited December 2016
    @MizoreYukii Thats a great idea!!!
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I think the idea of a survey of what everyone uses is a good idea, @mizoreYukii and generally, if you are talking about say...shading or filters or colour, if people are using their particular program that they'd know at least some basics specific to theirs that are similar.

• Options
    Thanks everyone for your feedback!! I can also point to some downloads of PS if anyone needs them, that could help with a few who want PS but can't afford it.
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @MizoreYukii Hi! i just wanted to let you know I postponed my "Obituaries" comp until later in 2017. I know you usually check & update anyways, but just wanted to be courteous & let you know too :)

I did post with explanation HERE
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    peppergirl84peppergirl84 Posts: 255 Member
    Thank you! @MizoreYukii. I was just about to ask to be added to the tag list XD.
    Anyway I think it's a great idea, it sounds solid and you have a plan to smooth out the edges so that's great work.
    I do agree with a few others on the programs but I can link people to free downloads of Photoshop, be warned it's a torrent,
    and I was given a link to some videos where the primary focus is editing avatars using Gimp. Plus the gimp website has tutorials on some cool effects that would help with the editing process.
    Regardless, a quick survey on how many people use what program is sure to smoothen out any issues you may run into when it comes to editing.
    I like the fact that it's not competition based too, it makes it more welcoming to people who may not be super confident about their work to come out and participate.
    The timeline, at least in my opinion, for the duration of rounds may be a bit lengthy. But then again I'm always eager to learn, conquer, and move on to the next task and can be a bit impatient and that may not be an issue for others. XD
    Also, this is a suggestion that may be hard to implement but just something I think may be useful. One of the struggles I had when it came to learning was finding the information. What I mean is, if there was a link to certain information on a post, it got a bit tedious scrolling through comments and extra conversation to find out where said link was. I'd like to see a separation of miscellaneous conversations and Information when it comes to handling this activity. If people want to discuss edits that they did for a certain round, it could be directed to the Before and After edits or the TS4 Modeling and Chat sections, just to avoid clutter and keep it organized. If any of this came across rude just know it was definitely not my intention! I love this community and would never try and disrespect yall in any way shape or form =)
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
  • Options
    Also, sorry for the late reply on this! I guess I didn't see the notification until now 🐸🐸🐸🐸! #fail :#
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
  • Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    edited December 2016
    After some long thought, I've come to conclusion that I needed to withdraw from all contests that were not nearing its end. I've got some things to work out and work on in real life and I need to take a step back from the obsessive checking that is the forums. After I complete my last two contests Twisted and Face Off I shall be taking a break from the modeling forums for an extended period of time. I will miss you all, as you are a great group of folks and I have learned a lot from each of you and you guys are very warm and helpful! I grew very close with a few cy ber friends on here and I hope to keep in touch with them. I do plan to return one day. I'm just not sure when at this point. Best of luck to you all!
    ~strawberrigurl~
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Will get to the major reply in a bit. xD

@ArtsyAmy Thank you for letting me know regardless! :3

@strawberrigurl I have a question. xD Do you have any idea when you'll be back?

Updates:
    • Added a note at the top of the thread to make everyone aware that the thread will always be updated, regardless if I make a post such as this, or update the number in the title. It takes more work to post something like this than to actually update the thread, which is why the update posts are distant. :tongue:
      Note: This thread will always be updated, regardless if I make a public post saying so. The public post is only for major thread updates (such as reorganization), to give recognition to those who win, alert new members to the threads existence, for any public events ongoing, and to have a record of what has come and gone.
    • I have been adding and making subtle changes throughout the thread to make things easier to understand, mainly around the Current section.
    • SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE has released their December 2016 issue! Go check it out!
    • Top Model Magazine has released their January 2017 issue! Go check it out!
    • I have updated the tag list! Welcome @lasummerb @jpikman @AlexPaz, and welcome back @peppergirl84!
    • Added 3 new comps and an activity to the Upcoming section and also reorganized it. Start date N/A and further back comps are at the top, while comps coming up fairly soon are at the bottom. I have also added color codes to differentiate between activities, competitions, and CAS comps. We have had three comps start up, with another one launching tomorrow, so it is best to avoid any new launches for a few weeks due to our low numbers.
      ~ Competition | OBITUARIES Cycle 1 // by ArtsyAmy // Start Date: Fall, before Halloween 2017
      ~ Competition | Game On! // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Summer
      ~ Activity | N/A // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Within the next few months
      ~ Competition | (Still deciding/Poll) Muse or Back to the Basics // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Sometime before February
    • Miss Community by @xJojox is now back as Mr Community, check out the new cycle!
      Mr Community Cycle 2 // by xJojox // Recurring // All Games // Taking Applications
      Welcome to the competition community members! Glad to see you come and visit the season cycle of this contest. This community contest was started purely to unite our community and keep the traffic going to keep us all active and keep us all having a bunch of fun together in the process. This contest will be a fast tracked contest (finished in less than 5-6 weeks) and will be on-going.
      Our modelling community is a small community, and this contest is directed at long term members and newbies to find their feet in. You will face creative challenges, ad challenges, and some possible role-play challenges to justify why you should be the holder of the title. Overall they will be nice and easy challenges so you can stick to the time line each round.
    • Vanadis has brought back her comp for another cycle! Let's get Delectable! ;)
      Delectable Cycle 3 // by Vanadis // All Games // Taking Applications
      Hey guys! This is the first time this competition has ever been run on the officials, so yay? Yay! It is open to SIMS 2, SIMS 3, AND SIMS 4, MALE, FEMALE, AND NONBINARY SIMS. It is however a LINGERIE competition so bear that in mind. I mean we like seeing guy sims in their undies too, right?

As this is the first time this competition is hosted on the Officials, there is really not a theme, other than HIGH FASHION! It will, however, be full of twists, turns, and challenges, all of which will be laid out in the ASSIGNMENTS header each round. This will take as many models as sign up, and will run for ten rounds. The number of models eliminated each round will depend on just how many beautiful beings sign up!

So switch your winter slippers out for a pair of feather-fluff heels and drop your robe because this is going to get DELECTABLE!
    • @InaMac69 has launched her new comp!
      Bare Essentials // by InaMac69 // All Games // Taking Applications
      A Competition for sims 3 & 4 Female/Male YA/Adult

This is a little more risky and may not appeal to all.
      As the title suggests this is a comp based around tasteful bare/nude pictures.
      NO full frontal/sex/plum images allowed.
      Side plum, bottom showing are permitted.

As this comp is based around nude shots, it might be best to submit your entry shots here at
      Simtech Community Forum or over at Simmetry Design

Both these places are not as strict as the Sims & Modelling sections on the official sims forums.
      You will be welcomed at both forums as they are very friendly, drama free places.
    • TMMMS is back for another cycle, time to get your game face on!
      Top Model Magazine Model Search II // by wrswrs2 // All Games // Taking Applications
      TOP MODEL MAGAZINE is looking for a bunch of new fresh faces to grace the pages and covers of its magazine! Asia P, who you might know fro MOTW will be this seasons host & head judge! Some of you may remember that TMM originally launched way back in the Sims 2 days at Sims Contest Forum. It is now back in a Sims 4 format and needs your help finding new models!
    • Four competitions have ended and announced the winner!
      ♥ Congrats to @gramatique for first place in Miss Community, and @wrswrs2 for second and @strawberrigurl for third!
      ♥ Congrats to @abelhinha35 for winning TMMMS: Miss Holiday 2016!
      ♥ Congrats to @wrswrs2 for first place in Models of The World, and @wbombje for second and @Jendowoz0612 for third!
      ♥ Congrats to @xJojox for first place in Style - Fashion Competition and X-tina for second!
      ♥ Congrats to @wbombje and @NShippudenFan for winning Challenge 1 in The Prettiest Sim!
    • Three competitions have been moved to the Past section.
      ~ TMMMS: Miss Holiday 2016 // by wrswrs2
      ~ Models of The World // by psykt
      ~ Style - Fashion Competition // by InaMac69
  • Options
    No idea when I'll be back but you guys don't have to remove me from the lists. I don't mind being tagged. Just so folks know I'll announce here when I return, though I'm not technically gone yet. Still finishing up two comps.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    @strawberrigurl Oh no, it wasn't for the tag list, but thank you for letting me know. xD I wanted to know when I can look forward to your return, gonna miss you and your beautiful work. D:
  • Options
    @strawberrigurl Oh no, it wasn't for the tag list, but thank you for letting me know. xD I wanted to know when I can look forward to your return, gonna miss you and your beautiful work. D:

Thanks hun, I will miss you as well! I probably won't be completely gone for another two months. I looks like Simply Twisted will be at least that much longer. I will be reducing my time on here when I can in the meantime.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @MizoreYukii Thanks for the updates :)

Oh, and I can't wait for your poll/decision between Muse & B2B ;) !!! Especially since it's not too far away. <3
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Updates:
    • Added @kilra0 to the tag list. Welcome!
    • Past section is now updated with the new categories! Some were a bit difficult to label, but I did my best. xD If you think you have a better suggestion, feel free to say something! Also, the Past section will be at it's limit the next time I do a batch update and will need to be separated between two posts, so I will let you know how I organized them afterwards.
    • Added a new comp to the Upcoming section.
      ~ Competition | ♥Beginner's Modeling Bootcamp♥ // by MizoreYukii // Start Date: Summer
    • I will be working to release the poll over the next few days so I can figure out which comp people are more interested in. Both Muse and Back to the Basics are pretty much ready to go, but I'm waiting for the response before I put finishing touches. Also, since 5 comps have launched the due date is definitely some time before or after February to not interfere with those comps, and because by then we should have openings.
    • A new competition by @BeechNutBaby has launched! Check it out!
      Tales of Fairies // by BeechNutBaby // All Games // Taking Applications
      Welcome to another competition that will surely be amazing and fun for everyone!!

This competition is a good mix of fashion and fairytale and I'm so excited to see what everyone does with each assignment. Some assignments will involve fairytales that you may be familiar with, while others may require some thought and research. I will not be asking you to take fairytales and turn them into high fashion photos. Instead, you will be asked to create a fantastically fashionable fairytale photo based in the world of the given fairytale.

Male and Female YA-Adult Models Allowed!
  • Options
    @peppergirl84 Sorry for the long wait. xD
    Thank you, I'm glad you like the idea! I have a version of PS CS6 that doesn't require a torrent, it's just an extraction from a zip file after downloading. I will be offering it once we launch the activity (and after that helpful survey), as we will be covering basic tools of each program so they can become comfortable with their new program (or their current program). I'm hoping that will help people who can't afford to make the leap to PS, or have wanted to learn how to use PS but couldn't. Also, this should hopefully cut down on the multiple programs (as there really is no need, one program can do everything once you understand the tools/add-ons), and lower the searching we have to do for the amount of tutorials. I hope that, by the end of the first two months or so, everyone is already at intermediate level with their current programs! :3

The tutorials you mentioned for Gimp would probably be useful though! Feel free to send them my way (or post) so I can take a look at them.

That was one of the goals for not making it a competition! And I don't want people to feel like they have to commit on top of everything else they have to do, plus I know we'll be covering topics people already know, or topics they may feel like they can't do (though it's a learning experience, so I hope no one feels that way and tries regardless).

It is a bit lengthy, but I chose the time line for multiple reasons, and it can always adjust depending on what we're learning and the timing. So two weeks definitely for holiday seasons, it's the worst time for modeling, and then maybe a week to 10 days for summer, etc. I want to make sure people don't stress over it and attempt it when they have free time, especially when we get into effects or drawing, as those can be time consuming. I'll probably put a poll up to see what others think, but I'll most likely just adjust from topic to topic, depending on the difficulty, the actual assignment, and what's currently going on (I'll make sure to watch due dates in other comps). I also want to encourage people to post even after the due date, so that way if they arrive a few months late, and we don't plan on going back to that topic for a while, someone can still post their work to get feedback without having to wait for so long.

Do you mean after people link you to a thread with info (or are you speaking about something different)? Comments can be linked on here, so that would help when searching for info among clutter. If there's a useful tip/link in the thread (which there will be), I do plan on linking it through a specific section for tips/links, or adding it to the Tips tutorial on my thread, that way no one has to go searching, guessing, or read the entire thread (which will eventually be difficult after a few months). While chatter about holidays, etc. can be directed to the Chat thread, I don't want to discourage anyone from discussing editing/modeling in general, especially posting about edits they may need feedback on. I understand that it can be frustrating wading through material, but I'm a very organized person and like to make things easy for people in general, so I promise to do my best on making it easy. xD And no, not rude at all (I always worry I do too, constant fear)! We get a bit chatty here sometimes, so definitely understand how messy threads can get. :tongue: Oh, and a tip for links on threads with lots of pictures: if it loads, but clearly is not on the comment you need, go back up to the url and hit enter again, or refresh the page. It will take you straight to the comment now since the pictures are done loading (they cause the page to move around a lot).

Hope that answered all of your questions!
  • Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Hello :smile:

@MizoreYukii thanks for adding me to the list. I'm not quite sure if I will take part in many comps, I'm not very good at it :D and I love to build, but it's fun to join here as well. At the moment I try to figure out the rules, I'm new to this forum and it's still a bit confusing. Are there some comps which are just for one or two weeks? so that there's no need to plan for months? That's a real challenge for me to handle my time...
  • Options
    @MizoreYukii that's much easier. I'm sure most people will try to hop on the photoshop offer as it's much easier to use and the options to edit are probably easier.
    I'll gladly shoot the Gimp tutorials over too, in the slightest chance some people aren't able to make the switch, I personally wouldn't mind working with gimp and help with adding to the tutorials as well. I like both photoshop and gimp but for different reasons.

As far as time is concerned I like the topic to topic option because you're right, some topics may take longer to understand than others. With the exception of holidays and summer (because who doesn't love the sun) maybe when it came to something as simple to cutting it would be like a 3 day session, and if it came to shading and blending I could see a week or two because that's something a little more advanced and can be difficult to understand. Of course factoring in other competitions so if certain individuals need a bit more time they can get it.

As for the linking, I believe you answered my question. I just know that sometimes I would click on a link and instead of directing me directly to the thread I was looking for it sent me to random pages within the thread and I'd have to scan around looking for the info that I was looking for lol. I totally get comments that are relatable to edits and stuff, sometimes conversations get carried away and it deviates from topics so yeah or the activity if we can keep it simple nd focused on one thing it think it'll create less clutter and maybe include more information that could be beneficial, and keeping other small talk directed on the chat thread.
    Thank you for getting back to me! on both threads! lol, I know I type a lot but it's much appreciated. I look forward to the Activity, I plan on participating in most, if not all the tools we cover =)
    Headshots by T.
    1oGnYH4.png
  • Options
    kilra0 wrote: »
    Hello :smile:

@MizoreYukii thanks for adding me to the list. I'm not quite sure if I will take part in many comps, I'm not very good at it :D and I love to build, but it's fun to join here as well. At the moment I try to figure out the rules, I'm new to this forum and it's still a bit confusing. Are there some comps which are just for one or two weeks? so that there's no need to plan for months? That's a real challenge for me to handle my time...

@kilra0 Well, as we always say, the best way to improve is to take part in competitions! ;) Lets you learn new material, practice, and get feedback all in one.
    We have a ❦Modeling, Hosting, & Judging Guide❦ that covers the basics of modeling and what to expect when entering competitions.
    And for editing and modeling material, especially for beginners, there are tutorials over at the Editing and Modeling Tutorials. If you are new to what editorials are, etc., I definitely recommend checking out the Modeling Terms tutorial.

Unfortunately we rarely have competitions that only last for a few weeks, the majority all go for several months because completing assignments takes a while. There are some short competitions like Jojo's Mr Community that only last for a month or so, but signups for her comp are currently closed. We do have one open competition, meaning you come and go as you please, currently going on but that is it, and it is the The Prettiest Sim.
    I do have an activity planned that won't be a competition, it will just be a learning experience and no commitment is involved. I still have some things to plan, but I hope to get it out soon. :smiley:
  • Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    @MizoreYukii thank you very much, this definitely helps :)
  • Options
    Updates:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Hello everyone! I have two polls for you to answer, so please answer both when you get the time! One is for the activity and which editing program you use, the other one is about which competition you want released first. (The release date for the comp is either around late January/Early February, or sometime in the middle of February. It will launch once a few others end/near the end.) Info for the competitions are down below.

Which competition should be released first?
    Which editing program do you use?

Here is an outline for the three comps that are available to choose from. If they all sound like something you would want to join, or you don’t care who wins because they all sound good, choose all 3 in the voting. If you want a specific comp immediately, choose only 1 for now. I will run all three, plus the others on the Upcoming page, eventually but some patience is needed. Also, I should be starting one of these almost immediately after the chosen one finishes!
    (And yes, you're reading the list right! I was able to finish The Selection outline a few days ago. Now you have three comps to choose from!)

The Selection – Based on the book series, think The Bachelor with royalty, politics, and gorgeous dresses
    Description (from front page):
    Based on the book series! "The Selection is a competition between thirty-five girls called the Selected who compete to marry the prince and become the Princess of Illéa." Think of it as a Miss Universe/World for glamour and fashion, merged with The Bachelor, but with princes/princesses and focused more on romance, politics, and drama (also a dystopian universe). Assignments will be varied and based on stuff from the books, fanbase, or whatever I come up with. Issues are included (such as dealing with a press attack, etc.), focuses on the romance (dates, imagined futures, etc.), handling political issues to the best of your ability, and prepping to be the next Queen/King. Will be slightly RP based, but mainly only on the judge/host side unless contestants choose to join in.
    • Level: Beginner to Advanced (simple assignments mostly)
    • Female models only this cycle
    • Runs for about 11 assignments (depending on numbers), not including mock
    • Cumulative point system, but eliminations after round 4 and round 7
    • Assignments will be 7-10 days long, depending on the assignment
    • Bonus point options, without any work to get them, are available

Back to the Basics – No major editing, just in-game only shots
    There is little to no editing, except for filters, beauty modifications, and corrections. Instead, models submit in-game screenshots only to focus on camerawork and ability to build in-game backdrops. The focus is mostly on candid shots, with some modeling shots thrown in.
    • Level: Beginner to Advanced (very simple comp since there is no major editing and all in-game)
    • Male and female models are allowed
    • Runs for about 10 assignments (depending on numbers), no mock
    • Elimination system, but eliminations start after round 5
    • Assignments will be 5-7 days long, depending on the assignment

Muse – Songs will be your inspiration for the assignments
    A comp for people who enjoy all types of music, and depending the cycle, specific genres/eras! Each assignment you will be given a specific song (for everyone, or individual) to interpret and make an edit for, based on what you think is happening in the song or what the song is talking about, or what you feel. The assignments will mostly be open ended with very few requirements, and I will be choosing songs that are either straight forward in meaning, or confusing. There won't be a fashion focus, or a normal modeling focus, just your creative interpretations. The first cycle will be an all around comp with multiple genres, but I won't be choosing "heavy" genres or songs (like heavy metal, screamo?, heavy rap, etc.), and the songs will be appropriate (though there may be a song that insinuates, or a word or two, but otherwise appropriate).
    • Level: Beginner to Advanced (though depending on the person, it may seem intermediate to advanced)
    • Male and female models are allowed
    • Runs for about 10 assignments (depending on numbers), no mock
    • Elimination system, eliminations start after round 1
    • Assignments will be 7-10 days long, depending on the assignment

@Penguinwa101 @YJB19299 @BobSkellington @psykt @Kelebek @xJojox @Meeshelby @abelhinha35 @chellemh29 @abillings1978 @strawberrigurl @NShippudenFan @Jendowoz0612 @Gemmabubbles @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @InaMac69 @lionpaws @ArtsyAmy @JennaCatz @wbombje @Klept0maniac94 @wrswrs2 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @m11kj @gramatique @kittymeow @higgenbocker @lasummerb @peppergirl84 @jpikman @AlexPaz @k@kilra0
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on