Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mister Community ♥ Round In Progress

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
qenURRH.png

RZs8CZs.png

Welcome to the competition community members! Glad to see you come and visit the fourth cycle of this contest. This community contest was started purely to unite our community and keep the traffic going to keep us all active and keep us all having a bunch of fun together in the process. This contest will be a fast tracked contest (finished in less than 4 weeks) and will be on-going.
Our modelling community is a small community, and this contest is directed at long term members and newbies to find their feet in. You will face creative challenges, ad challenges, and some possible role-play challenges to justify why you should be the holder of the title. Overall they will be nice and easy challenges so you can stick to the time line each round.
I'm your host, Jojo. I've hosted many contests on this community. I'm interested in what the community has to offer this coming season! Come and join in with all the fun!

wgE4WJK.png

♥ Follow Sims 4 Community Forum and Contest Rules.
♥ You can apply with one or two models.
♥ All kinds of sims allowed (aliens, zombies etc).
♥ All contestants must be of your own creation.
Sims 3 and 4 both okay to join.
♥ Photo shopping will be required for all rounds.
♥ Be sure to add your models names when posting your entries.
BE NICE! Nasty people, or fighting will not be tolerated.
♥ You can use contestants that have appeared before in other contests.
♥ Rounds will go for 3-4 days.
♥ Judging usually takes 1-2 days.
♥ Because this is a fast tracked contest, no extensions will be given.
♥ No Face plastering.
♥ No photo shopping clothes onto your sim unless I call for it in the brief.
♥ Any size Sim is welcome –thin, plus sized, or anything in between.

f8CPos5.png

This contest is judged by a judging panel, of 3-5 judges depending on how many apply.

You will receive a full and detailed breakdown each round, but will not be given any scoring after round 5 to keep our winner a secret!
In the meantime i will give a full breakdown of who won the picture, along with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th and who was most improved from previous rounds. You will not comments each round, but you will receive a pros and cons to your pictures so you know where you might be slipping up or doing well.

Each judge will be given 30 points to judge with :

First place - 10 points
Second place - 8 points
Third place - 6 points
Fourth place - 4 points
Fifth place - 2 points

I will keep a tally of each round to determine a winner (you will be shown the tally up until round 5), and you will receive a complete scoring breakdown cumulatively at the end also. Comments from the judges are optional ... so you may get some, or you may not.

Here Is Our Judging Panel!

1. xjojox
2. Mizoreyukii
3. Chellem29
4. Jpikman
5. Wrswrs2
6. YJB19299

9f0XmfF.png

Finally just a reminder of some points to keep in mind.

- This contest will be ongoing.
- This contest will not grant extensions (so make sure you have time before joining - see timeline.)
- This contest will change suit off and off to Miss community/Miss Teen Community etc.
- Mr/Miss Community will be obliged to join the judging panel after her season.
- Rounds will be posted the day before judging to grant extra time.
- If you fail to submit your round, you will automatically be eliminated.
- This is a cumulative contest, there will be no eliminations until round 5, when only 3 will go through to the final.
- There will be a participation prize and winners prizes.

APPLICATION :

Models Name:
Where is he from?
What’s his age?
What is your favourite part about our community?

Please provide a half body shot. (Hip/Waist Up)

u2rer61.png

APPS - 28th March til 6th Of April - Along with your First Round.

Rounds will be posted the day before end of round so you will always have 4 days to do your round :)
The time line does not alter whatsoever, the rounds always end at midnight my time (Adelaide, Australia). I will provide timers though.

Apps & Round 1 - 28th -6th
Round 2 - 7th - 11th
Round 3 - 12th- 16th
Round 4 - 17th - 21st
Round 5 - 22nd - 26th

FINALE (With Top 3 Contestants) - 27th-30th

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT - 1st May.

This contest will open up again immediately after the previous has concluded.

Post edited by xJojox on

Comments