May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    RENAMED0420221215RENAMED0420221215 Posts: 24 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello, I am only here to get help with mods.

Hello @EA_ItsInTheDLC :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Are you having issues with both script mods and also cc?. What are the issues that you are having? You may like to ask questions on a thread in the Modding and Custom Content section of the forums.
    I hope that your issues are worked out very soon,
    Happy simming! :)

I can't post in threads because I don't have enough badges (I think) :(
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,663 Member

Are you having issues with both script mods and also cc?. What are the issues that you are having? You may like to ask questions on a thread in the Modding and Custom Content section of the forums.

Hello
    You can post in a thread that another simmer has already started,

There is usually a blue new discussion button at the top right hand side of the screen in the forum sections. But new discussion threads though may have been restricted for new members. You may not be able to start a new thread until you become a full member. This occurs sometimes.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted.
  • Options
    RENAMED0420221215RENAMED0420221215 Posts: 24 New Member

Hello

There is usually a blue new discussion button at the top right hand side of the screen in the forum sections. But new discussion threads though may have been restricted for new members. You may not be able to start a new thread until you become a full member. This occurs sometimes.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted.

Thank you :smile: I have gave my reacton.
  • Options

Hello

Thank you :smile: I have gave my reacton.

You're welcome :) I hope that you will soon get the required posts and points to become a full member.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Hello! My name is Caitlin and I normally play TS3 but I found a super fantastic deal on Amazon for TS4 so I am going to start playing. It is taking forever to load!!! So hopefully I can play tomorrow first thing. I have already created a family, my simself and my sister in real life. She is in culinary school (in real life) and I am in school for Marine Biology. So for our simselves we are a chef and scientist. I can't wait to be able to start playing. I did a demo a while ago and loved it!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Caitlin and I normally play TS3 but I found a super fantastic deal on Amazon for TS4 so I am going to start playing. It is taking forever to load!!! So hopefully I can play tomorrow first thing. I have already created a family, my simself and my sister in real life. She is in culinary school (in real life) and I am in school for Marine Biology. So for our simselves we are a chef and scientist. I can't wait to be able to start playing. I did a demo a while ago and loved it!

Hello @ccarrig_95 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you were able to purchase Sims 4 through Amazon at a good price! There have been some great offers with Black Friday and Christmastime! I hope that the downloading and installation of the game will soon be completed! Happy sims 4 simming tomorrow!
    It is very nice that you have created simselfs of your sister and yourself. They will be very special sims to play in your game <3 The careers that you have chosen the sims reflect well your real life studies.
    I hope that the real school studies of you and your sister continue to go well.
  • Options
    thodges24134thodges24134 Posts: 268 Member
    Good Morning! I'm Teresa. I currently have what I like to call a zoo at my house. We have 4 pigs,2dogs,2hamsters,and a bunny! I love the Sims and have played since Sims 1.
    "Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me… I’ll laugh at you! " :D
  • Options
    Good Morning! I'm Teresa. I currently have what I like to call a zoo at my house. We have 4 pigs,2dogs,2hamsters,and a bunny! I love the Sims and have played since Sims 1.

Hello @thodges24134 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have a variety of pets that live with you, That is great! :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming!
  • Options
    awareaware Posts: 16 Member
    I got TS4 back in 2014, but I'm just joining the forum today... whoops
  • Options
    aware wrote: »
    I got TS4 back in 2014, but I'm just joining the forum today... whoops

Hello @aware :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you joined the simming forum community. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.
  • Options
    HeadmoeHeadmoe Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi, I'm Mick. I'm somewhat a loner. My experiences on F***book (can we say the name of that site here?) have made me antisocial and reclusive in the online world. Years of partying and the subsequent outcome of irresponsible behavior have made me antisocial and reclusive in the real world.
    No longer chasing women and parties, I have settled into a surrogate social life via the Sims. For the last few years I've perused the forums, and I find that folks here are pretty helpful, and they're usually nice about offering assistance. So, I'm here to introduce myself to you nice folks, and perhaps enjoy some light socializing here.
    I hope this introduction was sufficient.
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Headmoe wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Mick. I'm somewhat a loner. My experiences on F***book (can we say the name of that site here?) have made me antisocial and reclusive in the online world. Years of partying and the subsequent outcome of irresponsible behavior have made me antisocial and reclusive in the real world.
    No longer chasing women and parties, I have settled into a surrogate social life via the Sims. For the last few years I've perused the forums, and I find that folks here are pretty helpful, and they're usually nice about offering assistance. So, I'm here to introduce myself to you nice folks, and perhaps enjoy some light socializing here.
    I hope this introduction was sufficient.
    Happy Simming!

Hello @Headmoe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forums. I hope that you will enjoy posting about the Sims that are in your game and sharing about your simming experiences. I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful tips and information about playing the game. It is great that we are alll simmers sharing the same interest, that we all enjoy simming!
  • Options
    maramaja6maramaja6 Posts: 17 Member
    Hello, I'm Guida and play sims since the first ones. At the beginning I was only a builder. My kids allways wanted my houses and made the sims. They stopped already to play but I didn't and since then I buy the sims for myself. Of course I can't tell none of my relatives or friends how crazy I am about the sims and so I was very happy as I noticed there are also other people with the same passion. :)
  • Options
    maramaja6 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Guida and play sims since the first ones. At the beginning I was only a builder. My kids allways wanted my houses and made the sims. They stopped already to play but I didn't and since then I buy the sims for myself. Of course I can't tell none of my relatives or friends how crazy I am about the sims and so I was very happy as I noticed there are also other people with the same passion. :)

Hello @maramaja6 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. It is very special and nice that you and your children were all simmers togrher, and that you built homes and they created the sims to live there. You would have enjoyed many fun times simming together! It is nice that although your children stopped playing the Sims, you have continued to enjoy simming yourself. Simming is lots of fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads. It is great that we are from all over the world and enjoy sharing the same interest, which is playing the sims. I hope that you will enjoy posting about your sims from your games on the forum threads.
  • Options
    elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    Oh that is annoying I just typed a long intro and the accidentally pushed a button and now it's all gone, garrrrh

Hello, I am new to the forum and joined because I found the asylum challenge on YouTube and it linked me here for the rules of the challenge. I decided to join because I wanted to talk about the challenge and share what happens to my sims. I record videos of my sims but I'm not very good at it, I'm too scared to voice over my videos and I also don't know how to record voice and the sims on my pic at the same time.

Feel free to check out my videos if you wish, I can't post links yet and honestly don't no if it would be allowed to post a link when this isn't a YouTube part of the forum, but if u want to see it feel free to ask me in PM for my YouTube name.

Wow I think I have Rambled on abit too much, I hope I can make some great sim friends here and find some awesome ideas to try out in my own game.
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • Options
    Oh that is annoying I just typed a long intro and the accidentally pushed a button and now it's all gone, garrrrh

Hello, I am new to the forum and joined because I found the asylum challenge on YouTube and it linked me here for the rules of the challenge. I decided to join because I wanted to talk about the challenge and share what happens to my sims. I record videos of my sims but I'm not very good at it, I'm too scared to voice over my videos and I also don't know how to record voice and the sims on my pic at the same time.

Feel free to check out my videos if you wish, I can't post links yet and honestly don't no if it would be allowed to post a link when this isn't a YouTube part of the forum, but if u want to see it feel free to ask me in PM for my YouTube name.

Wow I think I have Rambled on abit too much, I hope I can make some great sim friends here and find some awesome ideas to try out in my own game.

Hello @elmo_gurl112 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your Asylum challenge is going well! It is great that you have joined the forums community and will be sharing with fellow simmers how the challenge is going in your game. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and talking with fellow simmers on the threads as you share your simming experiences.
    It is very nice that you make videos of your sims. That is exciting! When you are a full member, you may like to start a thread in the Video Haven section of the forums and post links to your videos there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • Options
    elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member

I hope that your Asylum challenge is going well! It is great that you have joined the forums community and will be sharing with fellow simmers how the challenge is going in your game. I hope that you will enjoy meeting and talking with fellow simmers on the threads as you share your simming experiences.
    It is very nice that you make videos of your sims. That is exciting! When you are a full member, you may like to start a thread in the Video Haven section of the forums and post links to your videos there.

Thank you, I think that would be awesome although I don't know how to make my own thread I am guessing I have to be a full member and that maybe the button isn't displayed until I am which is fine I understand why I am limited.

I was thinking a TIPS on videos the sims forums so people can talk about how they edit and what they use to record and voice over their videos. Hopefully that hasn't already been made. Lol

Thank you again for allowing me into your community
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • Options

Thank you, I think that would be awesome although I don't know how to make my own thread I am guessing I have to be a full member and that maybe the button isn't displayed until I am which is fine I understand why I am limited.

I was thinking a TIPS on videos the sims forums so people can talk about how they edit and what they use to record and voice over their videos. Hopefully that hasn't already been made. Lol

Thank you again for allowing me into your community

Hello :)
    When you are a full member you will be able to make your own thread.
    For your video questions, there are helpful simmers in the Video Haven section who will help you with your queries. You could post your questions on a thread that another simmer has already started. Simmers understand that new members are often unable to start their own threads.
  • Options
    maramaja6maramaja6 Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you, that was very kind of you! Indeed I have already my first project: The Community Worlds Project and find it very inspiring and nice. I will show you the lot I've already done asa I'm allowed to use links, but I also have also a few lots in Exchange and much more in the Galerie as maramaja06 - why the name changed I don't know. I forgot to tell you something. I am Portuguese but live in Germany... my Sims are German, so to say :) o yes, it is a huge community :)
  • Options
    maramaja6 wrote: »
    Thank you, that was very kind of you! Indeed I have already my first project: The Community Worlds Project and find it very inspiring and nice. I will show you the lot I've already done asa I'm allowed to use links, but I also have also a few lots in Exchange and much more in the Galerie as maramaja06 - why the name changed I don't know. I forgot to tell you something. I am Portuguese but live in Germany... my Sims are German, so to say :) o yes, it is a huge community :)

Hello
    You're welcome :) It is great that you have created a lot for The Community Worlds Project! I will post here a link to your creations that are on the website version of the Gallery. Your builds and Sims are very nice!
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=maramaja06&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    Littlemonster2232Littlemonster2232 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey, people of the world :)
    I won't always be online but I will certainly try my hardest to post often.
    Also, thanks Rosemow for the help you have given me! :p
  • Options
    Hey, people of the world :)
    I won't always be online but I will certainly try my hardest to post often.
    Also, thanks Rosemow for the help you have given me! :p

Hello @Littlemonster2232 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about the sims that are in your game and your simming experiences , when you are able to.
    You're welcome :)
  • Options
    CimmyNyxCimmyNyx Posts: 44 Member
    Hello...my name is Cimmy and I'm new to TS4, but have played SIMS since the beginning. I have to say, I love the nostalgic music in the lounge that brings me back to those days! I've loved SIMS for so long...but avoided TS4 until now. I'm getting use to it, but will be checking the forums quite often for helpful guidance. So far, I've made a doctor with GTW and she's about to reach her max level. Just need to deliver that baby! Anyway, happy SIM'ing and see you in the forums!!
  • Options
    CimmyNyx wrote: »
    Hello...my name is Cimmy and I'm new to TS4, but have played SIMS since the beginning. I have to say, I love the nostalgic music in the lounge that brings me back to those days! I've loved SIMS for so long...but avoided TS4 until now. I'm getting use to it, but will be checking the forums quite often for helpful guidance. So far, I've made a doctor with GTW and she's about to reach her max level. Just need to deliver that baby! Anyway, happy SIM'ing and see you in the forums!!

Hello @CimmyNyx :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have simmimg since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a variety of sims households and furnishing many diffrerent homes over the time!
    It is great that your sim is a Doctor in yoiur game. The three active careers that came with GTW are enjoyable for our sims to work in! It is great that we can go with our sims to their work career lot.
    There is an issue with pregnant sims not being available in the hospital for doctors to deliver their babies,
    It would be good to post feedback or press " me too " on this thread on the AHQ EA site that refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Delivering-Baby-event-not-spawning-pregnant-Sims/m-p/5676077#M29469
  • Options
    abeabe Posts: 79 Member
    Hi! I'm Abe (it's short for Abigail), i'm 19, I've been playing The Sims 3 since I was, like, 13. I'm a Sagittarius, I'm studying English, and my favorite expansion pack is probably Ambitions. I'm playing a legacy right now and i'm on generation 2, soon to be 3!

Also, just to clarify - I'm unable to start a new discussion until I'm a full member, right? Just want to make sure I'm not having a technical problem with the website.
    tumblr_oj8nzqc5iR1vx1p03o1_500.jpg
    Check out my legacies and sims at windsorsims.tumblr.com/!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top