Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member
    BethTS4 wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    BethTS4 wrote: »
    Hey guys! Time to intorduce myself.

I'm a girl from Hungary. I'm a Theater Historian, currently working on my Masters Degree, while I'm working at a Psychiatry. (It's weird, I know!)

I've been playing Sims since I was "little", so it's a huge obsession for me.

Hello @BethTS4 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since you were little. You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours over the time playing the Sims and watching the sims exploring their world!
    I hope that you Masters Degrees studies continue to go very well. It is very caring and kind of you to work in the Psychiatry field, to help people with their mental health <3
    It is great that you are a Theater Historian! It would be very interesting to do,
    Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome message! :heart:
    Yes, it was so much fun to play sims from the beginning, I remember how I loved sims1 and how excited I was when I got sims2 and all the expansion packs! I'm a bit like this as an adult too....it's just...my game...my little baby. :lol:

Hello @BethTS4
    You're welcome :)
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    DJKitten000DJKitten000 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello rosemow :blush: , I've been reading your name as rosemeow lol.

My love for Sims has now probably lasted over a decade ever since I visited overseas. I started on Sims 2 on PC getting all the expansions and even playing Sims 2, The Urbz: Sims in the City <3<3<3, and Sims 2 Castaway on PlayStation 2. Didn't really enjoy Sims 2 Pets on Nintendo :neutral: . When I saw the release of Sims 3, the graphics and the concept of a free world without those everlasting loading screens seemed like the best game on Earth at the time. My high hopes were not let down for Sims 3 as I own every pack for it except the last two. In fact, that's why I visited the forums today.

I'm having some problems with the game so the best place to go is here! Unfortunately I can't make a separate post for it on account of the new member rule which is justifiable. Sorry to use this thread as a means to post an inquiry but I don't have much patience or time that I'd like to allocate to to become a member and frequent the forums. Just finished school a while back so I wanna catch up on shows and actually play games. Anyways if anyone could answer this question of mine, I'd appreciate it heaps!

Can I install Sims 3 Into the Future & Movie Stuff (or any game of Sim 3 for that matter) on the Sims 3 Launcher and avoid Origin as the disks are now made to have Origin mandatory?
  • Options
    Hello rosemow :blush: , I've been reading your name as rosemeow lol.

My love for Sims has now probably lasted over a decade ever since I visited overseas. I started on Sims 2 on PC getting all the expansions and even playing Sims 2, The Urbz: Sims in the City <3<3<3, and Sims 2 Castaway on PlayStation 2. Didn't really enjoy Sims 2 Pets on Nintendo :neutral: . When I saw the release of Sims 3, the graphics and the concept of a free world without those everlasting loading screens seemed like the best game on Earth at the time. My high hopes were not let down for Sims 3 as I own every pack for it except the last two. In fact, that's why I visited the forums today.

I'm having some problems with the game so the best place to go is here! Unfortunately I can't make a separate post for it on account of the new member rule which is justifiable. Sorry to use this thread as a means to post an inquiry but I don't have much patience or time that I'd like to allocate to to become a member and frequent the forums. Just finished school a while back so I wanna catch up on shows and actually play games. Anyways if anyone could answer this question of mine, I'd appreciate it heaps!

Can I install Sims 3 Into the Future & Movie Stuff (or any game of Sim 3 for that matter) on the Sims 3 Launcher and avoid Origin as the disks are now made to have Origin mandatory?

Hello @DJKitten000 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2 on pc, and also played the console versions of it. It is great that led you on to playing the Sims 3 version. Simming is lots of fun! Time passes very quickly when we are simming! It is great that you own all the Sims 3 packs except for two! The packs add great features , activities, worlds, venues, build /buy mode and cas items to the game!
    Because you are unable to start a new thread because you are a new member, you are very welcome to post your queries about installing the two packs, in the following link thread which has been set up for new members to post their queries. Simmers there will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest
  • Options
    DJKitten000DJKitten000 Posts: 8 New Member
    It is nice to meet you too @rosemow. As always your reputation proceeds you, you're very kind.
  • Options
    MadeOfCandyMadeOfCandy Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I just got TS4 this year, and I really love it, so I thought I might join this website! I'm really into building and cas, have tons of cc, and love talking to people:3

Hello @MadeOfCandy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started playing Sims 4 this year and are enjoying playing the game. Simming is fun! Creating sims households and building homes and venues are very special and enjoyable parts of simming! They are great ways of expressing our creativity and at the same time have fun in the game! It is very nice seeing the sims that we have created and are playing enjoying living in the homes that designed and especially furnished for them.
    There are many talented cc creators in the simming community ! It is kind of them to share the cc creations fellow simmers.

Thanks @rosemow , you're really nice^.^
    I'm sorry for not replying earlier, I've been a bit busy!
  • Options
    Hi! I just got TS4 this year, and I really love it, so I thought I might join this website! I'm really into building and cas, have tons of cc, and love talking to people:3

Hello @MadeOfCandy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started playing Sims 4 this year and are enjoying playing the game. Simming is fun! Creating sims households and building homes and venues are very special and enjoyable parts of simming! They are great ways of expressing our creativity and at the same time have fun in the game! It is very nice seeing the sims that we have created and are playing enjoying living in the homes that designed and especially furnished for them.
    There are many talented cc creators in the simming community ! It is kind of them to share the cc creations fellow simmers.

Thanks @rosemow , you're really nice^.^
    I'm sorry for not replying earlier, I've been a bit busy!

Hello @MadeOfCandy :)
    You're welcome :) Happy simming!
  • Options
    AnadxerAnadxer Posts: 39 Member
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for inviting me to the forms. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. :)
    00.jpg
  • Options
    Anadxer wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for inviting me to the forms. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. :)

Hello @Anadxer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy sharing about the sims in your game !
    Happy simming :)
  • Options
    Jess7565Jess7565 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm Jessica, I am new to Sims 4, but pretty old when it comes to Sim games. I started playing with SimCity around 1992, I also had SimFarm and SimTower. I played the very first Sims when it came out in 2000 and I've enjoyed playing different versions over the years. It has been a while since I've had a chance to play and I'm excited to get back into the Sim community and learn more about the Sims 4.
  • Options
    Jess7565 wrote: »
    I'm Jessica, I am new to Sims 4, but pretty old when it comes to Sim games. I started playing with SimCity around 1992, I also had SimFarm and SimTower. I played the very first Sims when it came out in 2000 and I've enjoyed playing different versions over the years. It has been a while since I've had a chance to play and I'm excited to get back into the Sim community and learn more about the Sims 4.

Hello @Jess7565 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and back to simming !
    It is great that you have been simming for quite a long time,beginning with playing SimCity in 1992! It is nice that you first started playing the sims when the original sims 1 was released, then that you led you on to playing the later and different versions of the sims over the years. Simming is lots of fun!
    A very helpful Sims 4 site is Carls Sims 4 site. It has many guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and enjoy posting about your simming experiences!
  • Options
    AnadxerAnadxer Posts: 39 Member
    I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. <3

BTW today I just got the "outdoor pack" and the "get together" and there is so much that is new. I wanted to know if I can get some advise on the clubs and see some pictures of everyone's pictures from these sets.
    00.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Anadxer wrote: »
    I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. <3

BTW today I just got the "outdoor pack" and the "get together" and there is so much that is new. I wanted to know if I can get some advise on the clubs and see some pictures of everyone's pictures from these sets.

Hello :)
    It is great that you now have Outdoors Retreat and Get Together packs! They are great packs that bring many enjoyable activities into the game for our sims to do! Your sims will enjoy vacationing and camping in Granite Falls!
    These are links to guides to the packs. They may help you as you use the packs in your game.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-get-together-guide/
    https://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-outdoor-retreat-guide/
    Happy simming!
    When you are a full member, you could set up threads in the expansion and games pack sections of the forums if you woulld like to see pictures of how other simmers are using these packs in their games.
  • Options
    julieeele_julieeele_ Posts: 157 Member
    hello :)
    tumblr_nblmw0gpra1twh2h7o1_500.gif?w=620&h=328&crop=1
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Hi,
    I´m Waterdragon. I started playing Sims 3 in 2014 and admit to a tiny bit of addiction. I never played Sims or Sims 2, and I probably won´t play Sims 4 unless they add toddlers, but I played SimCity 3000 a lot, when it was new (that was a subtle dig at my age).
    Nice to meet you all!
    :)
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    Hi,
    I´m Waterdragon. I started playing Sims 3 in 2014 and admit to a tiny bit of addiction. I never played Sims or Sims 2, and I probably won´t play Sims 4 unless they add toddlers, but I played SimCity 3000 a lot, when it was new (that was a subtle dig at my age).
    Nice to meet you all!
    :)

Hello @Waterdragon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 3 in 2014. Simming is addictive! We want to keep playing to see what happens next in the lives of our sims or to finish a build! Times passes quickly when simming! It is great that you enjoyed playing SimCity 3000 also.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new things about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your sims that are in your game!
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Thank you, rosemow! :)
    I´ve been lurking here for a while now, and already got a lot of help from various posts, now I wanted to start to actually talk to people...
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    Thank you, rosemow! :)
    I´ve been lurking here for a while now, and already got a lot of help from various posts, now I wanted to start to actually talk to people...

You're welcome :) It is very great that you have now started posting on the threads. Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    Howdy everyone, I'm xDJx_YT, (although I wish you could change your username since I don't do YT anymore), and I have been playing The Sims 4 since Christmas of 2015. The Sims 4 is the only Sims game I have played, so I'm kind of a noob! =D I'm super excited to start posting and eventually become a member, since the Sims community is perhaps the most positive of any community I have ever known! Happy simming!!
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    xDJx_YT wrote: »
    Howdy everyone, I'm xDJx_YT, (although I wish you could change your username since I don't do YT anymore), and I have been playing The Sims 4 since Christmas of 2015. The Sims 4 is the only Sims game I have played, so I'm kind of a noob! =D I'm super excited to start posting and eventually become a member, since the Sims community is perhaps the most positive of any community I have ever known! Happy simming!!

Hello @xDJx_YT :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started posting on the forum threads! I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims in your games, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the threads. Happy first anniversary of playing Sims 4!
    If you would like to change your forum user name, you can post on SimGuruDrake or SimStaffBethelle's wall page asking if you could change your username . They are helpful and will assist you. Some of the sims staff are away at the moment on holidays so they may not reply until their holidays are over, but they will reply then.
  • Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member

It is great that you have started posting on the forum threads! I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims in your games, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the threads. Happy first anniversary of playing Sims 4!
    If you would like to change your forum user name, you can post on SimGuruDrake or SimStaffBethelle's wall page asking if you could change your username . They are helpful and will assist you. Some of the sims staff are away at the moment on holidays so they may not reply until their holidays are over, but they will reply then.

Thank you so much, I'll try this!! I can't wait to start posting on here! =D
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options

Thank you so much, I'll try this!! I can't wait to start posting on here! =D

You're welcome! :)
  • Options
    Bubster4lifeBubster4life Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I absolutely love the sims and me and my sis have been trying for a year to play it and we have finally downloaded it! So we ply together and talk about it and im wierd and I absolutely love dogs and wish I had one of my own :)
  • Options
    Hi! I absolutely love the sims and me and my sis have been trying for a year to play it and we have finally downloaded it! So we ply together and talk about it and im wierd and I absolutely love dogs and wish I had one of my own :)

Hello @Bubster4life :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Were you able to buy the Sims 4 during the current Origin Sale? The discounts on the base game and packs are great! It is a great time to buy the base game and packs.
    It is nice that you and your sister are both simmers. You would have fun simming togrher and chatting about the sims in your games! Dogs are special animals. Perhaps one day you may be able to have a dog as your own pet .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top