Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2016
    World Adventures
    I haven't sent my sims on an adventure in ages.

I am jumping way ahead to where I am now with my current sims.
    I just sent Matty and Devon to Champs Les Sims. I usually do three edits to this world before I send sims.
    Screenshot-3901.jpg

I put in the Eiffel Tower.
    I pretend Champs Les Sims created a sister tower to the one in Paris.
    Screenshot-3902.jpg

I replaced this building with a made-over version with a Fusion Lounge in it.
    Screenshot-3903.jpg

And I throw in the Arc De Triomphe back there. (Another Paris rip-off).
    Screenshot-3904.jpg

But I happened to look in my community lots bin and noticed all these TS3 Store Venues that I have never used.
    I only bought them for the game play objects. I just use the objects as I choose without the lots.
    And then it hit me that I should be placing these lots in France. France is the weakest of the Adventure destinations to me, and I really want it to be a romantic getaway. So why not place all these lots here so my sims can have more to do.
    Screenshot-3911.jpg

I am sure others are doing this, but it finally clicked with me. So...
    The Duke of Bows Renaissance Fair goes here.
    Screenshot-3905.jpg

The Deliciously Indulgent Bakery goes here.
    Screenshot-3906.jpg

I should check if I can squeeze this one in the town center.
    It would be much cooler there.
    Screenshot-3907.jpg

World of Wonder goes here.
    Screenshot-3908.jpg

And the Last Venue of Amore goes here.
    Yeah, it's Italian themed, but other than Monte Vista, I don't have many places to put it. It should be good for some romantic gondola rides.
    Screenshot-3909.jpg

I relocated the art gallery here because it was on a nice property that was better for the Last Venue of Amore.
    Screenshot-3910.jpg

My sims are just getting started.
    I will probably focus on them extending their Visa before testing out the new venues.
    Screenshot-3912.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Mikezumi
    Ahaha! :lol: Noooo! Keep those terrible clothes! (I know I would, I am the worst)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    I made a family, gave them an ice cream machine, someone made bad ice cream, everyone insisted on eating it, all got food poisoning before I realised what was happening.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Mikezumi , I love the picture with your simself shocking Don Lothario with a video! Lol at Spike's hair malfunction!

@Charlottesmom , I love the wedding and especially the romantic pictures set outside in the snow!

@victoriae350 , that's a lot of children! Cameroon is a cute toddler, and the puppy is adorable! Well done for Aisling for getting divorced!
    @aricarai , I love your interiors! Morag is lovely.

@TadOlson , what is the safety cell going to be used for?

A belated happy birthday to @thuggishsplicer !

@coco , I loved the update on Sun and Saville!

@CK213 , I agree that France is the weakest of the adventure destinations. I love your ideas for it!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Mikezumi , LOL!!!!! I love the piggy tails! :D
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2016
    Catching up. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Some of these are more direct. Made some comments last night but they weren't specific.

@plushtrap_107 I'm glad Edmond and Albert got talking! :D
    @Mikezumi And your sims priceless expressions appear again! Radioactive bug bite? Is he gonna turn into spiderman now!?!? :D:D:D That would the best xD OMIGOSH! EMORY IS ADORABLE! Aging up events looked fun :) You did a good job on Jason tho!
    @Charlottesmom LOL! I love the gnome and fire hydrant! OMIGOSH! BABY UNICORN! :D Unicorn playing with the trough!? That's adorable!!!!! :D Beau and Lotta are VERY adorable. I'm glad they got married :D
    @Karritz Your sims are gorgeous and unique!
    @emorrill Betty is GORGEOUS.
    @coco Great update :) I love Ida's outfit!
    @blazerntq LOL! Best update so far. I've never experienced that.
    @CK213 I love all the edits :D
    @TheDarkRose LOL Those moments are always hilarious.

----

@PalmArrow Hopefully it was for the best :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    @coco Thanks :) Second baby is on it's way now and I can't wait to see what I get this time :)
    Good advice from Brianne! Oh my! Sun must have been hungry - love the way you have depicted this!
    awww They are together <3

@blazerntq I have never had that happen. I have read of sims not getting dressed after the shower, though. Hope you didn't scar your kids LOL

@thuggishsplicer Thanks :)

@emorrill Thanks :) When I think back to my first screenies when I started playing, I think I have come a long way! One of the things I love about TS3 is the facial expressions. I spend so much time zoomed in looking at them, I often miss some of the naughty things my other sims get up to ... hence my teen sims proposing to their partners, etc. LOL
    I would say that Noemi is all 0 sliders with maybe the exception of her nose bridge but that could be your default skin rather than slider variation.

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments <3 I hope you get a girl also, if that is your wish ... as you know, I would prefer male offspring ;) And, yes, I am well and truly a Beau fan :D
    No! to the pigtails LOL

@Cadh20000 Sorry about the crash but at least it gave you a chance to check out other sims and Hilda has a date :) My sim partners are often chosen when they are toddlers LOL

@CK213 Those lots are great in Champs Les Sims. I also agree it is the dullest town of the three adventure worlds. I don't have any of those lots but, no biggie, as my sims don't travel as a rule unless I create a temp save for a travel fix LOL
    @Mikezumi
    Ahaha! :lol: Noooo! Keep those terrible clothes! (I know I would, I am the worst)
    @Zinniavanilla No! I love my sims and couldn't stand to see them looking less than their best LOL

@PalmArrow Thanks :) Those pigtails are a curse in my game. I think I downloaded a mod and should dig it up and install it.

@victoriae350 Thanks :) He just threw up after the moodlet for the radioactive bite went. I would have liked him to have spidey powers, though LOL Except it was a rhinoceros beetle - that might not be so cool LOL
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Zinniavanilla I just sent you a Hot Mess Survival Kit.Kinda like a fire exitinguisher but is meant for fashion disasters.

How it works is if you see a gorgeous townie wearing heinous clothes with stringy hair you simply break the glass and hand it to them.Has saved me many times and contains eveything you need,shoes fabulous outfit and shiny healthy hair.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Zinniavanilla I just sent you a Hot Mess Survival Kit.Kinda like a fire exitinguisher but is meant for fashion disasters.

How it works is if you see a gorgeous townie wearing heinous clothes with stringy hair you simply break the glass and hand it to them.Has saved me many times and contains eveything you need,shoes fabulous outfit and shiny healthy hair.

Ah, thank you! I would like to gift you something in return, but I think it's safe to assume there is nothing I could gift that you don't already have... Or want... :sweat_smile:
    Again, thanks!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Emorrill The employed in . Sims I have discussed many times they are the standby sims created by the game to be thrown into jobs they have no choice but to accept.Sounds like a awful life but it is Sims 3 after all.I purposely add apartments to my town to sometimes marry them because they are actually the same sim genetically but the fun part is the variation in clothing,eye color,and most fun Personality.I go through find the pretty ones with like good skin tones like a nice tan or purple eyes etc and then interview them trying to find personality and like a dating show eliminate the bad apples.If they sound good I date them and marry them then the fun also is giving them a clothes and hair makeover.

I love the variety cause some you can pull all 5 great traits and they already have on super cute clothes and some with really good eye color.Apartment loving all day long.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    @MzPigglyPooh lol !love that he got in a bar brawl with a rumor hound aka paparazzi !Really detest 'em ,I giggle when the cowplant gobbles them up! >:)
    @Odonata68 watch out ordering drinks there is one (alien drink called KTYCH something-all in capital letters- that I read somewhere either gives your sim a boost in learning or permnantly changes their traits.)So many cheat and non-cheat ways to fix that if it happens.One of my sims got her temporary trait changes from one drink to daredevil and party animal and a sim she knew but hadn't been attracted to was suddenly attracted him.The moodlet of "attractive sim nearby" stayed whenever he was around long after the effects of the drink had worn off.
    @Charlottesmom love the t-shirt !Awesome job and perfect choice to model it,Lotta a resurrected vampire ! B)
    @Mikezumi being evil or squirming at a gross video,Jason is still a handsome lil devil!
    @everyone so love all the furry and feathered pics!gosh how many posts do I gotta do yet before I can share pics?
    Happy Simming ,Everyone!Really look forward to reading new posts every day! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    readypost wrote: »
    @MzPigglyPooh lol !love that he got in a bar brawl with a rumor hound aka paparazzi !Really detest 'em ,I giggle when the cowplant gobbles them up! >:)
    @Odonata68 watch out ordering drinks there is one (alien drink called KTYCH something-all in capital letters- that I read somewhere either gives your sim a boost in learning or permnantly changes their traits.)So many cheat and non-cheat ways to fix that if it happens.One of my sims got her temporary trait changes from one drink to daredevil and party animal and a sim she knew but hadn't been attracted to was suddenly attracted him.The moodlet of "attractive sim nearby" stayed whenever he was around long after the effects of the drink had worn off.
    @Charlottesmom love the t-shirt !Awesome job and perfect choice to model it,Lotta a resurrected vampire ! B)
    @Mikezumi being evil or squirming at a gross video,Jason is still a handsome lil devil!
    @everyone so love all the furry and feathered pics!gosh how many posts do I gotta do yet before I can share pics?
    Happy Simming ,Everyone!Really look forward to reading new posts every day! :)

If I am not mistaken, its 30 posts before you can share pics.
    I look forward to seeing your pictures ^-^
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    May be getting back into RPGMaker a bit more and spending less time here for a while, just picked up a bunch of books(pdf format) about game making from HumbleBundle and 2 of them are for RPGMaker so I might be able to pick up a few more tricks to make use of.

Now, back on topic(kind of anyway), last night the first formal dance since Hilda reached her teens was announced, I was trying to set up a date for her to go with but she didn't know any teenage guys other than her brother so I had her brother host a teen party with every teen in town, it went great until near the end when the line for the bathroom got tangled then things got a little...stinky. She was just about to ask Loki Beaker to the prom when the game crashed and I lost everything since prior to setting up the party. I reloaded and instead of the whole party bit I just tracked Loki down and had Hilda and Ellie pay him a visit, Ellie then hurried things along with a Love Charm on Loki then had Hilda talk to him to trigger it. Probably no need to say it, but she got her date for the Prom! :p

I came across that program on Steam and was really tempted, but I think I should spend time repackaging my top stories. All of them are on this forum and they are closed. I can't edit anything and I don't think anyone else can post in them. That's a big project though.

Sorry about the crash.
    I usually crash if I don't clean out my cache files, or if I have been playing all day and my RAM reaches 44% capacity. I have 16GBs, but I guess TS3 freaks if the capacity reaches a certain limit.

RPGMaker is one of those "easy to learn, hard to master" type programs, a lot of games you see made with it are terrible because people don't take the effort to do more than learn the absolute basics(and not always even all of those) but some are great, you just need to keep an eye out for the gems amid the rubbish. As for the programs themselves, keep an eye on HumbleBundle too if you are tempted to get it, I once got nearly $1000 worth of game making programs and resources for about $25 during their Game Making Bundle earlier this year. Just keep in mind VXAce and earlier are Windows only while the newest, RMMV can also make games for(and I think actually work on) Mac's as well.

Lol, I have 4gb ram, my laptop usually reaches 100% CPU and RAM usage when just opening a browser window. I play games on it anyway. :p

Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Sorry about the crash but at least it gave you a chance to check out other sims and Hilda has a date :) My sim partners are often chosen when they are toddlers LOL

To be blunt, Loki was not my first choice for her but of the good candidates he was the only one still single. DX

I INSISTED that he had to do SOMETHING with his hair first though, long hair on guys is not my favorite look, but it isn't too bad if they do something with it, however his was just hanging so I took him into CAS and gave him a ponytail to keep it under control.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @coco I've just finished reading Saville and Sun's story! I hope they can make it!

@emorrill I bet Noemi is a pudding face.

@Charlottesmom Oh, I got them! Thanks a million!
    I'm using the fishtank in one of my houses. I gave the bikini top to Lolly Racket. However, I've got bad news. Since I decided to go back, Lilly is dating Jeffrey Castor and they're rocking! :-O
    I think I'll let Colby date Jamie Jolina's daughter.

@Cadh20000 I used to play with RPGMaker. I had a very nice world, I just needed to finish my story. It was 10 years ago.
    By the way, nice way to fix the prom date.

@PalmArrow Thanks for your greetings!! :-))
    I forgot to mention earlier that I found your ideas for townies names cool. I do the same. I had this couple with three daughters. When I was naming the last daughter, I renamed all of them for Starla, Esther and Astra. All of them mean Star.

Yeah! I'm spending the day-off playing like a mad hatter! XD
    At least, I cleaned up Blake's cage (he's my hamster).
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

@emorrill , Did Sam change Lotta from a ghost to normal?? I didn't see that part... It took me and Beau 3 days to change her (he was not skilled in gardening, cooking or fishing when I nabbed him from Bridgeport). Yup, Unicorns do exist Sam, you silly! Which dress of Lottas, her wedding one? I think it is from the store but not sure, I'd gift you but I have to refill Simpoints, been doing loads of gifting lately.

@Charlottesmom Actually, I cheated and downloaded her revived self from the Exchange. :tongue: I wouldn't be able to handle the hassle it takes to get her. lol!

You are sweet hun, but you really don't have to gift me anything. <3
    @emorrill It is sad :( We'll have to see via competition...lol

@victoriae350 I do like me some good competition. ;)

@Mikezumi SPIKE'S HAIR!!!! :LOL: Oh my goodness!
    Your dialogue was PERFECT! (Especially in THIS situation):
    7166te.jpg

As usual, your update cracked me up. :smiley: You have a great sense of humor.

@emorrill Thanks :) When I think back to my first screenies when I started playing, I think I have come a long way! One of the things I love about TS3 is the facial expressions. I spend so much time zoomed in looking at them, I often miss some of the naughty things my other sims get up to ... hence my teen sims proposing to their partners, etc. LOL
    I would say that Noemi is all 0 sliders with maybe the exception of her nose bridge but that could be your default skin rather than slider variation.

I know! I love their realistic face expressions too and I zoom in on them as well. :)
    Hmm...thanks for the info on Neomi.

@CK213 Stunning what you did to Champs Les Sims! I'm with you, I think it's the boring vacation spot, but you beefed it up well enough that I'd love to send my Sims there. :)
    @Emorrill The employed in . Sims I have discussed many times they are the standby sims created by the game to be thrown into jobs they have no choice but to accept.Sounds like a awful life but it is Sims 3 after all.I purposely add apartments to my town to sometimes marry them because they are actually the same sim genetically but the fun part is the variation in clothing,eye color,and most fun Personality.I go through find the pretty ones with like good skin tones like a nice tan or purple eyes etc and then interview them trying to find personality and like a dating show eliminate the bad apples.If they sound good I date them and marry them then the fun also is giving them a clothes and hair makeover.

I love the variety cause some you can pull all 5 great traits and they already have on super cute clothes and some with really good eye color.Apartment loving all day long.

@CravenLestat Interesting.......
    Bad apples...wow...you can be awful sometimes. ;):tongue:
    So...how many wives has your simself had anyway? ;););)

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Sorry I mostly lurk, but I do love lurking on this thread and seeing all the pics and stories, I just don't always have much to say. I do hand out likes/awesomes though :)

My play yesterday

Galaxy and Hyun-Moon are still very much in love
    Screenshot-4_zpsw9shpwbw.jpg

On a side note I need to get Budge a mate if i'm to have a cat legacy as well. Now that they have the space and all, and there is still plenty of time in Budge's adult life ;) but he isn't getting any younger...wait I think elder male cats can breed? I'm not sure. Either way I need to make him a mate soon.

Baby incoming! Annoyingly I had told Hyun-moon to go to some bookstore competition for an opportunity and thought he was going to miss the birth, but whatever he'd see the baby afterwards...he quit before going to the competition to be with the mother (and I got some angry messages about him missing it lol) and while I thought that was sweet they didn't seem to know what they were doing with "meet up" afterwards...lots of "cancel and go home already! Why are you taking the baby, who is starving, away from home to be with Hyun-Moon when he's supposed to be going home to meet you?" there were very confused afterwards...no idea what happened but all was eventually well again. She took a taxi and he took the black bus (rock star thing I think) and I have no idea...anyway baby!
    Screenshot-5_zps1dcxknia.jpg
    Screenshot-9_zps8hwyrrr0.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zpsn4g0dxdz.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zpsquyweycq.jpg
    Screenshot-13_zpsruz4bqyl.jpg
    His name is Wolf Storm. He is evil and I forget the other trait I gave him

Plasma fruits finally able to be planted (level 7 gardening required) so hopefully they won't have to spend as much on plasma fruit. I don't like the free quick meals...feels like cheating to me.
    Screenshot-12_zpsjckstqey.jpg

Tiger and his IF Cosmo
    Screenshot-14_zpsi3o2dhmf.jpg
    "I want to be a real boy!"
    "I'm working on it Cosmo! Patience!" XD
    Screenshot-15_zpscu2j8kd0.jpg

I never saw this gnome before o.o
    Screenshot-16_zps3lypjiyo.jpg

Working on the house...slowly but surely
    Screenshot-17_zpspixhdsvj.jpg
    Screenshot-18_zpsswpmypvq.jpg

Wolf as a toddler! And a sneak peek as a YA
    Screenshot-27_zpswd3uc1dg.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpssgfewyec.jpg
    Screenshot-29_zpstpxfvse2.jpg
    Screenshot-24_zps1csljixl.jpg
    Screenshot-22_zpsxkbb6ape.jpg
    Screenshot-30_zps1dcbdybs.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Mikezumi, thanks :) The cat pic is CC; I can't remember who made it but it's on the Sim's resource website.

I was so lucky to be homeschooled; I don't think I would have liked school. I was hyper as a kid and would never sit still!

@TadOlson, thanks :) I love to keep toddlers for ages but some of mine have been tiring out their parents so I let them age up, lol! I like your new building; how did you make the benches with chains holding them up?

@coco, thanks and me too :) I like it when the kids have pals and bring them home from school.

@Charlottesmom, oh no, silly Opal! Maybe she is shy; I hope she will come out soon. Heh, yes, Edmond really seems to like Albert :)

@victoriae350, thanks, I am too :) I think Edmond is pleased to have an older boy to hang out with and look after him :)

@king_of_simcity7, I got a school pic with loads of kids and teens :) Edmond is waving to Albert (who's just become a teenager).

Screenshot-114_zpsuw75l37y.jpg

Some of the other kids are: Rory or Brandon (the red haired boy; I can't tell which because both brothers look so alike), Morrigan (the little brown haired girl), Kenyon (the little blonde haired boy, also Albert and Hector's brother), and Hector (the boy with a light blue grade 1 haircut).

On his first day at high school, Albert brought home a girl named Stella Frye. (I wonder if she is related to Valentin Frye of Bridgeport?)

Screenshot-117_zpsbtngj5ok.jpg

After she had finished her homework, Stella decided to play the piano. While Albert and Cyrus listened, Hector caught his Dad's eye. "Dad, Albert brought a girl home!" he said.

"Shush," said Cyrus. "Don't embarrass your brother".

Kenyon was worried that Albert and Stella might go "all mushy", so he decided to hide away in Mom and Dad's bedroom. Here he is, painting a portrait of Cyrus!

Screenshot-116_zps0cyhawp6.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :smile:
    @Mikezumi Ahhhh those darn pigtails. I get them every time :angry:
    @CK213 No that was just my imagination running wild lol. It would be cool if there was some sort of consequence from becoming a vampire. In my mind their emotions are heightened and they struggle to control their instinct, especially if they're younger. I love what you did with Champs Les Sims. That bakery would be so cute in the town centre.
    @CravenLestat Thank you :blush: That hair is beautiful, I can't wait to try it out.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you like my Sims. I have a cold at the moment and feel miserable so won't have much to add this time. I just added three genies to my household. I went looking for one and found five and kept three of them.

I went looking in my library for my elusive hot headed genie. I found four genies and placed them all in my game but none of them was hot headed. I recognised two of them as being genies I've been playing in my big game so I totally annihilated them.

I had a look through my screenshots from back when I had her in my game and found her.

Screenshot_320.jpg

It was soon after this pic was taken that she jumped on one of her housemates and they had a huge fight right next to the piano. That was when I decided she had to go and I haven't had her back in my game since.

Finding this picture make me look for a genie with a yellow top and red bottom. This time I found her and placed her in my game. I've kept the other two as well and given them all makeovers.

I also found the pic I got of the fight.
    Genie_Fight_In_Casino.jpg

The other sim simply walked past to go down the stairs when the genie jumped on her and they had this fight. This had happened countless times already so I decided to remove the genie and peace was returned to my game.

Of course, since I made these genies I worked out they didn't have to have blue skin and could wear anything I wanted to put on them. So they all got a makeover in CAS first.

Here are the three genies who have just joined the household - after their makeovers.
    Genies001.jpg

Jeanie001.jpg
    Jeanie Jones has traits of: Good, Animal Lover, Nurturing, Green Thumb and Friendly. Her LTW is Fairytale Finder - yet another LTW I've not completed.

I kept her because she is an animal lover and if I decide to add a pet to the household having an animal lover helps keep the pet happy without too much extra effort from me.

Haley001.jpg
    Haley Armstrong has the traits of: Brave, Daredevil, Handy, Charismatic, Athletic. She wants to be an astronaut. I gave her that hair because I like it and never use it. I put it onto my first ever fairy and made her a blue fairy and she has blue hair with a blue bow. I have come to dislike blue hair with a blue bow and as a result have avoided this hairstyle. I decided it is time to use it again.

I kept Haley because I couldn't think of a good reason not to - there will be seven sims in the household if she is included.

Josephene001.jpg
    Josephine Barker has the traits of: Good Sense of Humour, Coward, Hot Headed, Equestrian, Irresistible. Her LTW is Reach Max Influence with All Social Groups. Another LTW I haven't completed.

I can definitely say I wouldn't be making sims with any of the trait combinations today. I suppose there were less traits available back when I made them originally and they were experiments. I didn't do much with their genie powers back then either. That will change.

Now, there were two other genies I added to my game and removed because I've been playing with them in my big game. They are Lucy Lions and Rita Genie. Lucy is now married to a fairy and has a couple of children. Rita is also married with at least one child. They both currently live in Legacy Island III. Not that that matters as I'm not merging this game with my big game.

Now you've met all of my Sims for this household I'll leave it there for now.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @readypost Thanks :) Jason is one of my favourites for many years now and gets played from time to time when I need a Jason fix LOL

@Cadh20000 If I have my eye on a townie sim for a partner, I make sure they are single when my sims age up. I use the SP mod for this. LOL at your comment on guys with long hair ... you would probably be quite appalled at my son ;) He wears his hair as I wore mine until I was in my mid 40s. He even looks like my mini-me with his hair hanging down below his waist :)

@emorrill Thanks :) I am glad you like my humour ... it can be a bit dry and old ladyish and my son insists I have no sense of humour, but it is what it is LOL
    Those pigtails are a burden. I can't tell you how many males age up in town with them. Since I take all townies into CAS on their birthdays, I don't have them running around my town but if I miss one it makes me shudder when my sims bump into them.

@wickedjr89 You must make a partner for Budge! I can think of nothing cuter than a house full of kittens <3
    Wolf Storm is a great name! Congrats on his birth :) oooh, he looks good aged up!
    I am pretty sure those vampire gnomes come when you plant plasma fruit. I don't often plant it but I do I have had them in my game.

@plushtrap_107 Albert and Stella sitting in a tree ... LOL
    Cute update :)

@coco You too? Danged cursed pigtails :rage:

@karritz I hope you feel better soon! I would have removed her too! A little friction is okay, but not out and out fighting!
    Pretty genies! Have fun with your game :)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @CravenLestat I've gotten the hairstyle! Thanks a bunch!
    By the way, what hairstyles do you suggest to go along this as a "without accesory style". By the way, I'll tell you what I want. What I really really want is Yesenia herself.

@wickedjr89 Hey, is Galaxy that evil woman that lived in the future with her girlfriend (that died after a meteor shower)?
    Sorry for now recollecting your gameplay right. I see you have a nest full of vampires.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Mikezumi Geez! Pigtails! :s You've really captured the images to go with it, made me laugh out loud!

Thanks @CravenLestat , for these. I hope you don't mind me linking to your download pages on my blog!

aabcccda-0cee-4449-bee9-9ac3b6d0d027_zpsoyeyvioh.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    General Randomness...

I can't seem to stick to just one house so I'm going to alternate between Conner, Jared, Reily, and Meghan's House and Beau and Lotta's House.

One more from yesterday:

Screenshot-9383_zpszqaxcrzu.jpg

Driving home from their Wedding: (note how Lotta has assumed the position of authority)!

Screenshot-9384_zps6anjtpme.jpg

I shipped Beau right over to the wishing well, he had some sneaky plans to get to...(for a back story of his time in Bridgeport)

Screenshot-9390_zpsjzg6uqag.jpg

and tried again...and again...

Screenshot-9391_zpsmrdcuy7b.jpg

Tried 6 times in a row for the backstory material, nothing, I may have to cheat!! Stooopid Well!

Screenshot-9396_zpszvcfmjcj.jpg

Decided he should meet Penny when she came outside, he was using her wishing well without permission after all.

Screenshot-9393_zpsj9xamxnj.jpg

Went back home and wondered who put the creepy doll in their living room...

Screenshot-9397_zpsrprrfmkj.jpg

Over to Connor and Jared...it's moving day!

Screenshot-9401_zpsxagcr7ki.jpg

Reily playing in his new room.

Screenshot-9402_zpssu2dtsq8.jpg

Jared trying out the trampoline in the backyard: (I supernaturaled the boys, Connor is a witch and Jared is a fairy as per usual).

Screenshot-9403_zpsmilgconj.jpg

Meet Meghan the new live in baby sitter/housekeeper, she was needed because Jared and Connor have full time jobs. I also wanted a female around to bug them.

Screenshot-9405_zpsgx8oaz0i.jpg

Screenshot-9406_zps899s9zh8.jpg

She is a genie but seems to like putting away toys like a human...odd.

Screenshot-9407_zpsxdlgvdae.jpg

Saw Sparkles practically buried in the snow, poor kitty!

Screenshot-9398_zpsqrvdalgc.jpg

Last pet picture I promise! Kellie hanging out with me, pardon my messy house. :/

image.jpg1_zps7xxmdyug.jpg
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    @Mikezumi Thank you! That would explain why i've never seen that gnome before, first time i've ever planted plasma fruit.

@thuggishsplicer No, I deleted that save file and legacy. Started a new one :) Galaxy is not evil at all...though her new, currently toddler, son is ;) mwahaha
    He gets fiendishly delighted any time he cries.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited December 2016
    Thank you for the lovely comments. Still chipping away at The Monotone. Only CASt-ing to do on the 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and then the exterior (why did I leave that last; oyvey!)

Screenshot-1153_zpshnlvv6hi.jpg

Where home gym equipment goes to die: The Guest Bedroom

Screenshot-1154_zpstgp8lvke.jpg

Guest Bedroom from the other angle
    Post edited by aricarai on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top