This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    Got my thingy working had to restart my computer

@thuggishsplicer Hope you approve,here is Yesenia Almira I assumed you did not have IP so uploading her with base game and Uni since I know you own University Life.Hope you love her.PS: Not sure if you know but she is a hopeless romantic :smirk: so go make sweet love by the fire.

Everyday college chic.

Screenshot-5974_zpspury4ckn.jpg

Base game formal fabulous

Screenshot-5977_zpslhoisix0.jpg

And you wonder why Yesenia is my swimwear lingerie model in my games. :o

Screenshot-5979_zpsuldjj0q1.jpg

DL Link

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9021031

EA Made the sim she is a premade homeless townie from IP,I claim no credit at all for her other than tossing her in Uni clothes so those that do not own IP can get her.She is untweaked exactly how they made her traits and all, even has her lower back tattoo they gave her.

@Puddinroy Can actually go look now that my forum seems ok so far.EDIT: Repost the pic I cannot even see it. :cry:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,942 Member
    @Puddinroy thanks. I only started using custom content after Sims 4 was released. There isn't any in that roller coaster lot.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2016
    @jillbg Thanks :) I am glad you got a laugh from the pigtails. I used to get angry when they showed up, now I mostly shrug it off and just fix the problem. I do, however, get a good laugh myself when the surrounding sims have expressions I can work with for a good caption :)
    Those patterns looks great! @CravenLestat has a way with patterns :)

@Charlottesmom More lovely winter shots of the delightful Beau and Lotta! Poor Beau crying over lack of success at the well :(:p
    That doll is creepy even from behind :o
    Good that you put Meghan in the Frio household - the boys could do with the help and I am sure there could even be some competition over her affections LOL
    Poor Sparkles buried in snow :(
    Kellie is beautiful <3 I never had big birds but I remember having finches and lovebirds in the aviary in my backyard when younger.
    Don't worry about your spelling boo boos. I sometimes forget whole words, let alone how to spell them LOL

@aricarai Good luck with the exterior!

@CravenLestat Spike is not likely to be a serial killer no matter how he looks as he has the friendly trait to keep his evil trait in check. Jason, on the other hand, is the one to be afraid of LOL

@Zinniavanilla Nico is too precious <3 I do so love cats :)

@karritz Wow! Great job with the carnival!

@lanlyn I watched that movie many times while I lived in America. My husband assured me it was a Christmas tradition. I tried to get my nieces in Australia to watch it last year but their busy schedules got in the way. Perhaps I could talk them into it this year. Glad you had a good time :) Hope things are settling down on the home front for you. Don't fret about commenting. Take care of yourself and take your time :)

@Cadh20000 When my son told me at about 7 years of age that he didn't want me to cut his hair anymore, I went with it. I figured there would be bigger battles to fight and this is proving to be so now that he is 16 :p

@emorrill I think you are right. I am pretty sure I didn't think my parents were funny either :p
    You did get lucky with the pigtails. Some people are plagued by them, hence the creation of a mod to fix the problem. I just need to remember where I put that mod and install it already!
    Have fun wrapping gifts :)

@victoriae350 Great update! Glad she let Ben inside at least LOL Chance is wonderful with the kids! I am amazed Aisling is able to go out to a bar - one kid and my sims seem to be chained to the house! Uh oh! Is Ben going to be just a uni fling or is something else afoot?
    Your sims for the machinima look fab :)

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Hits head against desk I- I don't get how anyone can watch embarrassing moments in TV shows without squirming to get out...
    Anyway, I am going to play some sims now, sorry for not doing it sooner :sweat_smile: I downloaded Terraria a bit after I got sims and seeing as I am a bit to obsessed with that game (Beat it thrice, then twice more with mods.... then once again with a friend...) I have been playing it non-stop since I got it :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoy my pictures.

I've had a little sleep since last posting so am feeling ready to post a few more pics. I'll soon be up to date. I think I'll have one more lot to post to get to where the game is up to so far. It isn't very advanced.

They all went home from the roller coaster lot and Judy worked on planting her garden. She's only going to grow things they will need for elixirs.
    Judy002.jpg

I thought this was a pretty scene.
    Moon001.jpg

Next day it was Week 1 Day 2. Dianna went back to the showtime stage to find the proprietor.
    Dianna005.jpg

She wandered into the cafe. These shelves had been empty the previous day. NRAAS Cupcake mod has filled all of the shelves.
    Dianna006.jpg

I gave the proprietor a whole day to show up and he still wasn't there so I sacked him. Dianna needed to get her job soon before moving on with the rest of the game.

The newly hired proprietor rushed to work immediately.
    The_New_Proprietor.jpg

Dianna asked to join the magician career and now she's officially a working magician. She hasn't done any performing for tips yet though.
    Dianna007.jpg

After getting her job Dianna went home and very bravely began getting to know Meryl a bit better.
    Dianna008.jpg

I thought I had some shots of amazing facial expressions that Meryl was coming up with but I don't know what I did with them. They look like something you'd expect to see on the face of a wicked witch in a Disney cartoon.

img host
  • Options
    I sent Judy diving because her scuba diving skill was now high enough for her to dive at Pearl's Deep.

She caught a few fish and a seahorse.

Then she came across other interesting things.

A valuable shark's tooth.
    Sharks_Tooth001.jpg

A Hermit Crab
    Hermit_Crab002.jpg

A treasure chest she couldn't open.
    Treasure_Chest001.jpg

Treasure_Chest002.jpg

Some other divers from town.
    Other_Divers001.jpg

Notice no ghostly shadow
    Other_Divers002.jpg

A treasure chest she could open
    Treasure_Chest003.jpg

She got some cut gems and gold
    Treasure_Chest004.jpg

Other_Divers004.jpg

I am aware of a bug that sends a sim to a nearby beach when entering a dive cave. I have a mod to solve that problem. The way to get the mod to work is to reset the cave before the sim enters. The tentacles vanish.

I decided, in my wisdom, to try sending her in without resetting the cave.

I was surprised to find not only Judy, but the other two divers as well, huddled together on a nearby beach.
    All_Three_On_ANearby_Island001.jpg

The sink was broken at home so she fixed it and then played with magic for a while.
    Judy003.jpg

Since this pic all I've done has been to add the three genies I showed you earlier and add a new basement level so they will each have their own bedroom. They share a bathroom - but being genies that shouldn't be a problem as they can easily magically clean any sim.

photo hosting sites
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Super short update and no pictures since I have to be up super duper early... :( Anyways I am working on the Disney Princesses legacy challenge I created a while back. So far I am on generation 2. I started with Cinderella, named her Ella Cinders. She married Jared Frio. He moved with his daughter Candice and together the two had Rapunzel and Mason. Candice is at Smuggsworths Prep School since she wants to be a politician and Rapunzel is at LeFromage Art School since she wants to be an actress. I am not sure what to do with Mason. Ella is a painter but is looking into getting a new job since they don't plan to have anymore children for the time being. Jared is level 7 in the culinary career. I am going to start playing Sims 4 since I just bought it. I am getting it on Sunday but hopefully I get it tomorrow. I have been wanting to try it and I got a good deal as an Amazon Prime member. Boy oh boy I am excited!!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited December 2016
    This thread moves too fast... :tired_face: I'm exhausted just from clicking the 'awesome' button so many times... :wink:

Short update on Sveinn:

Not too much happenes in Week 11. (I couldn't find very many pictures, either!)

Monday is Snowflake Day. And Tuesday is a snow day - but the kids *can* all make it to the prom that night. (Apparently limos have better winter tires than school buses... Sounds about right...)

Ava is crowned Prom Queen, and Beinir is Prom King. Alfred falls in love with a boy named Dax, Brunhyld with a boy named Jayme and Ava with a boy named Chad. Somebody wore the same tux as Alfred so he got into a fight...
    Beinir doesn't fall in love with anyone, and nobody takes home a prom picture. (I was very disappointed with that...)

Brunhyld doesn't go to sleep at all, she has breakfast in her prom dress on Wednesday morning.
    Screenshot-201.jpg

Astrid gets a new toy: a baby walker tractor. :)
    Screenshot-202.jpg

And Sveinn's old acquaintance the repo-woman pays another visit... :disappointed:Screenshot-204.jpg

The kids go to the mausoleum on a field trip, and Brunhyld brings home a new Mysterious Mr Gnome. They find that one of the elder gnomes has died, but there's a new baby gnome as well. No winter gnome, though, in spite of the army of snowmen in the garden.
    On Friday spring starts, and Alfred is still on the honor roll. He's ready to move out next week.

On Saturday Sveinn gets abducted by aliens. Again. Nothing else happens, though, since the house is full.
    The second magic gnome dies, and Brunhyld finds peaches, cherries, plums, pomelos and a new type of grape at the food stand. The garden is almost complete.

Svein also buys some toys for the kids. Clemens is really happy with his new costume chest!
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    (I wonder whether he thinks Sveinn is a big prehistoric animal, or he just didn't pay attention in school and is confusing dinos with mammoths?)

On Saturday the kids go to the spring festival, but there's not much to do for them. They must miss the skating rink!

So that's week 11 - not much news, and still 94 babies to go.

And since I have so few pictures, how about a kitty picture instead?

31465720605_57d56bf6d2.jpg

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited December 2016
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AlexPazAlexPaz Posts: 143 Member
    Hello everybody! Im not sure if you remember me but i have not been here in a long time
    ive missed 7.6K posts on here :D and im just excited to be back. My new computer will be up and running in no time so im super excited to post about and play my favourite game! :)<3

hugs all the way from here in south africa!
    Ohh yea, you gotta get schwifty
    33y1gk1.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CK213 -That's how I felt about a Mod I added when I saw what it did to school assignments.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @coco -Great update!
    @blazerntq -I've had that glitch before.
    @thuggishsplicer -I've been adding more CC to my game from my rencent CC shopping spree.
    @PJAlexis -I've had to fix my settings recently to stop adultry from even happening.
    @emorrill -I've had to wait until late at night to post.Great pictures!I make my own playable default replacement social workers.
    @Charlottesmom -I love building and playing the game.I was drinking coffee as a kid when I had to travel a long ways to school.
    @Cadh20000 -Great update!It sounds like your save might be getting corrupted or glitching out if the game keeps crashing or your computer might be overheating.I had the game crash a lot when my fan quit working.I sent it to a repair shop to get the fan replaced.
    @victoriae350 -I use a lot of TSR CC though mostly converted to package files or installed with CC Magic.Great updates!
    @TheDarkRose -Great update!
    @PalmArrow -It's for sims who don't have a basement at home when a bad storm hits to take shelter.
    @readypost -Hi there!
    @wickedjr89 -Great update!
    @plushtrap_107 -I got that from MTS.Thanks for the comment.I let them stay toddlers for two years because I'm not playing one family.Great update!
    @Karritz Great update!
    @lanlyn -Thanks for your comment.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @CravenLestat -It looks like you had a forum glitch.That sim looks like she'd make a great default replacement social worker in my game.
    @carrigg_95 -Great update!
    @KarinL -Great update!Great picture!That looks like a good friend there.
    @AlexPaz -Hi there and welcome back!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    Here's my update below.
    Notchcliffs Under Construction.
    A baby cot was added for visitors upstairs.
    31539233541_44f58a6467_c.jpg
    Another baby cot got added in the basement.
    31282470390_c9fcc8585b_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,851 Member
    I've forgotten how fast this thread moves I should come by more often with my awesomes...and I should play today and snag a few pics myself so many nice posts.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thanks for the comment :smile: Are you building a hospital?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Roxie has been having lots of fun living in Bridgeport. Here is a picture of her dancing at The Grind.

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Poor Roxie just had a middle of the night visitor who stole her sofa. This is the second sim week in a row that this has happened to her.

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,331 Member
    It's Saturday, and the last day of summer. William bakes two plates of muffins in his toy oven.
    118q6w6.jpg

With the muffins and baker's table in his inventory, he rides his bike to the park in the town centre.
    264lws1.jpg

He sets up the table and hopes for the best. But no one buys anything!
    oiexqc.jpg

Maybe it's because all the Sims in the park have sleepy, rather than hungry, thought clouds.
    k4htuo.jpg

Meanwhile at home, his dad reads a toddler science book to his little brother.
    23rqxpe.jpg

William takes a break from trying to sell muffins. He rides a spring rider...
    2i0ynbk.jpg

... picks flowers...
    sp887b.jpg

... and collects gems. Flowers and gems are a better source of pocket money than muffins anyway!
    33vlwzr.jpg

He comes back to the table and checks the money jar hopefully. Nothing. Poor William!
    b9j8n8.jpg

He eats a muffin himself, and as the game warns me that his curfew is near, he jumps on his bike and heads home in the nick of time.
    2n9vm9z.jpg

The night falls and the island is shrouded in heavy rain. Rainy season is here!
    2vl2tmg.jpg

• Options
    @blazerntq, @PalmArrow and @coco Great pictures :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow I like your update. William seems like a good kid.

@CravenLestat She is amazing looking!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom Mess? What mess? I see no mess. Also, Kellie is a great name. Poor spelling, but great name nonetheless.

@CravenLestat rec'd

@Zinniavanilla Don't worry, I get awkward when people on the shows I watch act like clowns, too.

@Mikezumi Is that painting on the easel one that came as part of EA's collection, or is it from a Mod? If it is from a Mod, where did you get it?

@everyone Great updates!! Also, more fur- and feather-babies! So cute!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Am slowly working out the kinks in my Mod issues. Slowly. In other news, travel to the future seems permanently borked. Even cheating with MC drops my Sims back in the home world. I haven't tried going to uni or a WA world. I'm thinking of pulling traveler when I get back home, just to test it out.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 Hope that you are able to work out the kinks in your mods.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Thanks @Mikezumi , @Karritz , @TadOlson , @coco , @Charlottesmom , @lanlyn and anyone I might have missed for your comments.

I'm catching up on this thread for the past few days. Played 3 or 4 days ago and started getting pictures together for 2 more updates but I have been helping my sister move. I'm getting too old to be lifting and carrying heavy stuff up and down stairs. Today will be the last of it. My muscles are sore. I'm looking forward to sitting in front of a computer and playing Sims and reading and posting on the forums again. :)