This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    Glad you like them Madame Jillness :love: AKA @Jillbg

@Thuggishsplicer Am going in game after I walk my dog will upload Yesenia for you :p

@Charlottesmom Heck with a genie in your game,better get one in RL to straighten up your house :D JK JK am kidding And want to make you feel bad got cars 3 times in a row not kidding back to back.I felt so cheaty :( was pure luck.Love the wishing well and btw how cute will Lotta and Beaus kid be if it is a girl :love:

@Karritz :o I spy one of the IP hottie trio in your update.KARLIE GOLDBERG :love: And was sad to see your redhead sim the other day getting old.She had a good productive life though but just weird to see her freckly self aging

@Mikezumi You should get 500 awesomes just for spike in his serial killer outfit,that is exactly who I picture driving the Frosty Dreams ice cream truck kidnapping all the townie kids and locking them in his creeper cage basement.

Am trying to comment others but my stoopid forum is now stuck quoting just jillbg not kidding will say it for everyone do not know what is up with this.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2016
    @Charlottesmom another animal picture?! That means I have to post another of mine Sorry, will start posting actual simsrelated posts soon

Nico!!!
    3S4gN1A.jpg
    Nico just so happens to be the animal I feel closest to.
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all our animals equally (I haven't showed the demon in the house we call a puppy yet) but he is the one I named after my brothers/mom got them as a surprise to me (Before we got them we only had 2 dogs, and again, I love them, but they often act as more brothers to me, I already have enough)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,942 Member
    @CravelLestat the freckley ageing sim is still a young adult. I don't know why she looks so wrinkly. Maybe it is the skin she's wearing - it is CC and I don't know whichone it is though. I thought it might be Star Fruit but I put Star Fruit on one of the genies and she isn't all wrinkly. I have show ageing lines turned on for both of them.

Here's the next few screen shots.

Soon after Island Paradise was released someone posted a request for someone to build a roller coaster over the water. I'd been working on building over the water and didn't think it would be difficult - I'd already made several roller coasters. I said I'd have a go and made my Carnival on Water build.

Here is the link to it on the exchange:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8260473

It is on a 40x40 lot on Pirate Island in Isla Paradiso. People have told me they have successfully placed it on other lots in other worlds.

This build is not a festival lot but it is seasonal. The objects in the middle change with each season. It is summer time in my game now and there is a roller skating rink there.

I placed this build into my new game. The important part of it is in the building at one side - it has the roller coaster start and stop spot on its roof and the floor below that has s Showtime stage. For some reason, I forgot to add lights to the Showtime room. It does have seating and a professional bar as well as the stage. I also added a hypnotiser to the stage. Someone told me that as soon as they placed this lot in their game some random townie used the stage for a show and ran off with the hypnotiser.

Now, the relevance for this game is that Dianna needs to join a Showtime career to achieve her lifetime wish. She wants to be a Master Magician. I sent her to the lot and she looked around and waited for the Proprietor to turn up.

Here's a few pics of what she found while looking around.

The first thing she did was to jump into the pool.
    Pool001.jpg

Dianna002.jpg

She went apple bobbing with the friend she'd met at the pool.
    Apple_Bobbing001.jpg

There is a secret room above the entrance gate. All Sims seem to find it quickly. They have to climb ladders inside the two side towers of the gate to get there. Dianna and her new friend found it quickly after trying some Apple Bobbing.
    Juice.jpg

Maybe Dianna was nervous about having to ask the Proprietor for a job.

She needn't have worried as he never showed up.

Dianna was hungry and the mixologist was on duty so she ordered herself a group meal and invited others from her household to join her.
    Dianna003.jpg

Dianna004.jpg

Craig and Judy enjoyed their meal and then had a ride on the roller coaster.
    Craig_Judy.jpg

Craig002.jpg

Craig003.jpg

Craig_Judy002.jpg

Craig_Judy003.jpg

upload images free
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Eccentric! I believe that's Wolfs other trait. Evil and eccentric.

@Charlottesmom Riley is adorable <3
    Kellie is a cute bird :)

@Zinniavanilla Aww Nico is adorable <3

@Karritz oh wow that's an impressive lot!
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat Like them? I think that's the understatement of the year!!! :love::kissing_closed_eyes:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited December 2016
    @CravenLestat , Usually my house is pretty darn clean, Matthew tends to leave trails of junk behind him though, that is all his filth on the couch. He was playing on the computer the other day for less than two hours and left behind an empty can of Diet Pepsi, a dish, and 2 empty bottles of snapple! Boys are such slobs (and pigs!). :angry:

You got 3 cars in a row?!? Geeze!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    Awesome updates. I've loved reading them all. But I'm so far behind in commenting! I'll never catch up. So sorry. :(

I haven't been playing games. I've been doing some reading though. Low key activity around the holidays with all the hectic days. Last week, DH and I did go see "A Christmas Story" on stage. That was a lot of fun. You remember the movie, right? "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!" :D

I'll keep lurking and giving likes and awesomes. Will try to give feedback when I can. Have fun everyone!
  • Options
    @wickedjr89 , I keep spelling his dang name wrong! I should have named him Jim!! :s
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Awesome updates. I've loved reading them all. But I'm so far behind in commenting! I'll never catch up. So sorry. :(

I haven't been playing games. I've been doing some reading though. Low key activity around the holidays with all the hectic days. Last week, DH and I did go see "A Christmas Story" on stage. That was a lot of fun. You remember the movie, right? "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!" :D

I'll keep lurking and giving likes and awesomes. Will try to give feedback when I can. Have fun everyone!

Just saw it again today! We used to watch it only on Christmas day but two or three times in a row, TNT used to play it all day Christmas day. Now it's on TNT on demand. Also watched Elf today which I used to hate with a passion, but this year I've seen it a few time and bought the DVD today, I actually like it now. :)

Hope you will be back to playing after the holidays!
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    @wickedjr89 , I keep spelling his dang name wrong! I should have named him Jim!! :s

Sorry >.< Didn't mean to call attention to that. I just love aliens too much <3
  • Options
    lanlyn wrote: »

Just saw it again today! We used to watch it only on Christmas day but two or three times in a row, TNT used to play it all day Christmas day. Now it's on TNT on demand. Also watched Elf today which I used to hate with a passion, but this year I've seen it a few time and bought the DVD today, I actually like it now. :)

Hope you will be back to playing after the holidays!

Ahaha. You hated Elf? Me and my brothers essentially made it a tradition to watch it every year :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Zinniavanilla , Niko is such a cutie <3 , I really wish we could get another cat! :(

@wickedjr89 , I just need to learn how to spell.... ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Zinniavanilla , Niko is such a cutie <3 , I really wish we could get another cat! :(

:lol: You spelled his name wrong.
    Sorry, sorry.
    I just find it funny right before your other message. Its really not a big deal, Nico is often spelled with a K.
    Sorry you can't get a cat :disappointed: For the longest time before we got ours I would spend time with a cat from next door. Although, it would probably be hard to keep birds and a cat, yes? We have a friend who has trouble doing that :confused:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 If I have my eye on a townie sim for a partner, I make sure they are single when my sims age up. I use the SP mod for this. LOL at your comment on guys with long hair ... you would probably be quite appalled at my son ;) He wears his hair as I wore mine until I was in my mid 40s. He even looks like my mini-me with his hair hanging down below his waist :)

Lol, I always told my cousin he needed a haircut and I doubt his was as long as your son's from the way you are talking. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Sorry, sorry.
    I just find it funny right after your other message. Its really not a big deal, Nico is often spelled with a K.
    Sorry you can't get a cat :disappointed: For the longest time before we got ours I would spend time with a cat from next door. Although, it would probably be hard to keep birds and a cat, yes? We have a friend who has trouble doing that :confused:

LOL!! UGH! I give up!!! NIco...sorry sweet kitty, I really can spell most days.

Actually our last cat Topher was scared to death of Kellie! We could have cats before Jake developed allergies at 12 or so, my husband is allergic but gets used to the cats so it's not horrible after a few weeks, but Jake is really bad. He is planning on moving to Texas after he graduates from college so *maybe* we could get a kitty after that. :smiley:

I used to hate Elf, but I watched it this year and really loved it, laughed through most of it...I'm getting loopier in my old age!
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Sorry, sorry.
    I just find it funny right after your other message. Its really not a big deal, Nico is often spelled with a K.

Actually our last cat Topher was scared to death of Kellie! We could have cats before Jake developed allergies at 12 or so, my husband is allergic but gets used to the cats so it's not horrible after a few weeks, but Jake is really bad. He is planning on moving to Texas after he graduates from college so *maybe* we could get a kitty after that. :smiley:

Yeah, it might be because everyone we know owns outdoor hunter cats (No one wants to use horrible rat poison or anything :worried:) So the cats must be a bit more wild than people who keep there's more indoors and such.
    All cats are different though, so some might like to hunt the birds other may try to stay as far away as possible
    dum, dum, dum rat poison :cry:

Oh! Actually! Nico did this one really bad thing to me once (other then closing my laptop) he brought me a cockroach he had hunted (it was still alive, he just immobilized it) I have katsaridaphobia. I stayed out of the room for hours after my mom removed it! I know that cockroaches really can't do much to me, but its not like I can just stop being scared of them all the sudden, you know?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,155 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »

@emorrill Thanks :) I am glad you like my humour ... it can be a bit dry and old ladyish and my son insists I have no sense of humour, but it is what it is LOL
    Those pigtails are a burden. I can't tell you how many males age up in town with them. Since I take all townies into CAS on their birthdays, I don't have them running around my town but if I miss one it makes me shudder when my sims bump into them.

@Mikezumi

Our kids never think we parents are funny. ;)
    You know, I've NEVER had a male age up with pigtails in my game...

Did I get lucky? ;)

@Charlottesmom Great update. :) Loved that pic with Beau's reaction to the gnome in the house. I hate those things...
    Yes it was Lotta's wedding dress I was referring to. :)
    Awwww! Look at that precious Kellie! <3 (I'm a bird lover) And hello Sims game in the background. ;););)

@lanlyn A Christmas Story is a Christmas classic! :lol: It would be neat to see it on stage. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. :star: As well as the rest of you. ;)

Sorry I don't have time to tag everyone...daughter needs my attention and I gotta get her to bed. I need to wrap some gifts too while she's asleep.

Happy Simming! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

Sorry, sorry.

Yeah, it might be because everyone we know owns outdoor hunter cats (No one wants to use horrible rat poison or anything :worried:) So the cats must be a bit more wild than people who keep there's more indoors and such.
    All cats are different though, so some might like to hunt the birds other may try to stay as far away as possible

Topher, Corey and my husband's cat Nimrod were all mostly indoors but went out on occasion as we lived in the middle of nowhere, Nimrod disappeared on day never to be seen again, I personally think he got picked up as he was super friendy, or got hit by a car, we looked for him for weeks! Corey and Nimrod were not around when we got Kellie but she is a big bird so most cats (indoor cats anyways) would probably avoid her, she takes one snap at a cat with that beak and they would learn pretty quick. She is in the same room as my rabbits and they all love each other she climbs down from her cage to visit Jasper all the time....even pooped on him once. She sits on my leg and watches me play Sims all the time. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited December 2016

Sorry, sorry.

Topher, Corey and my husband's cat Nimrod were all mostly indoors but went out on occasion as we lived in the middle of nowhere, Nimrod disappeared on day never to be seen again, I personally think he got picked up as he was super friendy, or got hit by a car, we looked for him for weeks! Corey and Nimrod were not around when we got Kellie but she is a big bird so most cats (indoor cats anyways) would probably avoid her, she takes one snap at a cat with that beak and they would learn pretty quick. She is in the same room as my rabbits and they all love each other she climbs down from her cage to visit Jasper all the time....even pooped on him once. She sits on my leg and watches me play Sims all the time. :smiley:

Oh no! sorry about Nimrod :cry: was he a white cat? They often are hunted more... I feel bad about letting Vanguard out as much as we do...
    It's the same for chickens.

And I saw that about Kellie :lol: You can see your game on the picture you posted
    (Edited post above a bit, I didn't really want to create another post as this has nothing to do with Sims Sorry
    unknown.png
  • Options
    @emorrill , As soon as I load up more Simspoints you will be gifted! ;) . Oh, that is not a gnome, it is literally a creepy doll, I think he came with the toyshop. :o

I pretty much have Sims (or Minecraft) on the computer all day if I'm home but have it paused for hours on end. The mouse had fallen of my little table that is why the picture is of nothing, it was of grass or something, I kicked it when Kellie was moving around and I was trying to get her smiling face....she kept turning around (camera shy). ;)

I gotta go tuck in my monkeys! Have fun wrapping I am Soooooooo over it!!!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Charlottesmom: Kellie is adorable. Great updates

@lanlyn: I love A Christmas Story. Have a great Christmas all

@Karritz: awesome updates. I love all the custom content you have in your game.

@plushtrap_107: awesome updates

@Zinniavanilla: awesome updates

@emorrill: awesome updates

@CravenLestat: awesome updates. Did you see my pattern that I made for Connor Frio?

@PalmArrow: awesome updates

@msbeckycat: hope you feel better

@TadOlson: awesome updates

@all: Thank you for letting me read and comment on your stories and pictures. I'm going to get ready to post my pictures. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    Oops updated my post next page,don't mind me :(

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,155 Member
    @Charlottesmom You are a sweetie. :blush:
    Oh that was a DOLL? Whoops...well...I don't like some of those too. The creepy ones...

ilhFA3F.jpg

@victoriae350 This picture captured what a typical mother's life looks like EVERY SINGLE DAY! :lol:
    (Well, minus the Butler in most cases ;) )
    Fantastic update! I knew she'd eventually kiss Ben. ;) But what drama will he cause? Can't wait to read more!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg