Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall Fun Homemade Gift Exchange ~ Event Closed

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Ok, I think I'm *finally* all done with my rec's and comments now. Took me a while trying to get to all of them, so much fun creativity in here!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Ok, I think I'm *finally* all done with my rec's and comments now. Took me a while trying to get to all of them, so much fun creativity in here!

I second this!
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    ciane wrote: »

I second this!

I third this :D
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @Skymyst - So, the gifting winds down, and it's time for me to post your final gift:

Skymyst Magical Park

vwvgjn.jpg

"Have fun storming the castle!" :D.
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    Hello All! I am sorry I haven't been around the past few days it has been rough here. I won't bore you with the details. I am once again sorry for all the delays - I swear after this one I am done with Gift Exchanges! With all the problems I have been having I am sure Addie will have me on the banned list anyway.

@DolphineQ I am still working on getting Household #2 and #3 up for you. It may take me a bit but I swear I will finish it. I am SO very sorry!!!!

@suzses Thank you for teaming up with me the Victorian build is stunning! I could not have pictured it better! It looks like many of the ideas I had in my head! You did an amazing job bring it all to life.

@MiaSkywalker I haven't been able to pop into my gift thread yet but I seen some sneak peeks and I squealed a little to loud and scared a nurse. LOL I am going to wait until my baby girl is awake to share them with her since she really enjoys "opening" the gifts! We have been working on getting daddy's laptop set up some so she can play but everything has been so crazy we have barely been able to do anything other then small Facebook games on the net. She has been "spinning" slot games on her Kindle and giggles when she "hits it big"! I just shake me head and smile.

@ADWilson I should have contacted you when Shortie went into the ER on the 10th but I foolishly thought it wouldn't be anything too bad and she would be out in a day or so. She has a abscess that they are going in tomorrow to take care of. I am praying that once that happens she will be on the mend! It is hard to watch her like this .... not to mention I am going crazy here!

To everyone else I am hoping to get better looks at everyone's gifts this coming week so that I can rec, comment and steal ...... Errr, snag ...... I mean borrow .... FOREVER ... soon!
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    I am so behind on checking out all of the amazing, new gifts that have been added; home internet still not fixed (although after contacting tech support it seems it is a problem in our suburb rather than a problem with our physical router...I'm not sure if this is better though; might have been simpler if we could just purchase a new router hmm...).

Happily, using my phone as a wifi hotspot is coming in very handy now! Since it seems to be behaving for me now, I'm going to spend a nice rest of my evening going on a recing spree :smile:
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited November 2016
    I am so, so sorry, everyone, but I uhm... may have a few more gifts for dear @Kgaff...

They can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15350258/#Comment_15350258

I have had a VERY busy weekend, so only today have I been able to find the time to sit down and sort and get ready and then my launcher acted up, so fixing that and... argh! But finally we got along long enough (launcher and I) to upload the SKILLED versions of the Sims that I meant for @Kgaff to enjoy :). I still have a few more things coming, but I wanted to get these shipped while I can! We all know how fickle the launcher can be ;).
    Post edited by DolphineQ on
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    DolphineQ wrote: »
    I am so, so sorry, everyone, but I uhm... may have a few more gifts for dear @Kgaff...

They can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15361050/#Comment_15361050

I have had a VERY busy weekend, so only today have I been able to find the time to sit down and sort and get ready and then my launcher acted up, so fixing that and... argh! But finally we got along long enough (launcher and I) to upload the SKILLED versions of the Sims that I meant for @Kgaff to enjoy :). I still have a few more things coming, but I wanted to get these shipped while I can! We all know how fickle the launcher can be ;).

Please don't worry yourself about more gifts, you have already spoiled me rotten! Thanks for all the gifts you made, I have some in game now and am just getting around to checking them all out.
    <3<3<3
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    All rec'd up to here! <3
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited November 2016
    One laaaast little thing before I scadoodle off to bed. @Kgaff - something awaits you here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15350259/#Comment_15350259 ;)

And you are very welcome, it has been so much fun to create for you and to finally getting around to remodelling EA starter homes. You are so right, many of them could really use an overhaul. Normally I just remove and replace them with something else, but YOU made me think in posibilities instead of limits and for that I thank you. And I hope you enjoy this version too :).

Gnight for now!
    Post edited by DolphineQ on
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    @Skymyst I am sure your buddy and the host fully believe that family and life comes first. we cant always plan the way life works.
    Just today I was at lunch in my car on the phone to the house tax people and the wind slam my door open busting a spring. :neutral:
    I am really glad your daughter is feeling good enough to play games. I will continue to pray for her recovery.
    please don't give up on the exchanges your gifts are always so beautiful and thoughtful and more than worth a little wait.

keep your spirits up and happy simming!
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Now that my home internet is finally working again, I can finally get fully caught up on rec'ing all of these amazing creations :smile:

Very nice way to spend the evening! I hope I don't miss any by accident :blush:
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Pffjeew I finally had some time to catch up on all the gifting threads with their wonderful gifts. So much fun! I'm certainly not done yet, but since I'm pretty tired after this stressful week at work I will be a good girl and go to bed now. I will have a look at the rest of the gifts and threads later this weekend! Good night everyone :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Looking at all the creations makes me want to reinstall my sims 3 game!

I had fun looking at everything you created. Great job everyone!
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    While I know this is closed I am sadly very behind .... so without too much more delay @DolphineQ here is a gift coming your way .....

Christmas%20Present.jpg

Please Go to Your Thread For More Details ..... http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/905260/for-my-fall-fun-handmade-gift-exchange-buddy-dolphineq#latest

original.jpg
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Skymyst ~ checked and are custard clean o:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top