Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods, Oct. 27/16 + CL

Comments

• Options
    guardianangelguardianangel Posts: 7 New Member
    Molding Clay Builds Creativity by scumbumbo is broken.
  • Options
    guardianangelguardianangel Posts: 7 New Member
    Smarter Baby Care v3 by scumbumbo is broken.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Akeus more sims in world now updated
  • Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Akeus more sims in world now updated

Arkeus17 updated mod here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558764

From main page of mod: "Update for City Living, added the following new lots: Artscenter, Karaoke and Myshuno Meadows. Also added the ZoneDirector's Lounge, Library and Forest Park have been added with the latest update of the game (before they had not)"
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Adding as BROKEN:
    AshleighEnableNationalParkForClubs - reported to be causing not being able to enter lots
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Updated: Janitors on Community Lots (weerbesu) Janitors On Community Lots
  • Options
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    Updated: Janitors on Community Lots (weerbesu) Janitors On Community Lots

• Options
    CelinxaCelinxa Posts: 2 New Member
    "Sims spawned not in front of lots" (for got the exact name ^^) made me unable to use script mods at all, my game would crash while trying to load a household.
  • Options
    Celinxa wrote: »
    "Sims spawned not in front of lots" (for got the exact name ^^) made me unable to use script mods at all, my game would crash while trying to load a household.

If that's this one, there's an update: Visitors Not Spawning in Front of Venues (weerbesu): http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=569922
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Single Cups of Coffee/Tea makes sims reset when they try to light fireworks. Apparently the coffee part of it has been causing the t-pose for a while but I only used it with tea so I didn't realize it was out of date.
  • Options
    WingsOfSapphireWingsOfSapphire Posts: 4 New Member
    I can't figure out which of my mods isn't working. Whichever one is kicking me out to the map screen. I updated MCCC and I removed all the Dine Out mods giving people problems. Can someone help me if I link a "Last Exception" note?
  • Options
    A cheat that seems to not be working for me is Ice M's time change mod. Anyone know of a different way to slow the clock speed down?
    I'm not allowed to link but that's the one giving me issues.
  • Options
    A cheat that seems to not be working for me is Ice M's time change mod. Anyone know of a different way to slow the clock speed down?

Update: I actually think I found one. [clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second 1000] Seems to be working. :smile:
  • Options

Update: I actually think I found one. [clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second 1000] Seems to be working. :smile:

Seems to only work a little, I'll have to look for a decent replacement mod.

• Options

MCC mods had an option to speed up/down the game ...
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I can't figure out which of my mods isn't working. Whichever one is kicking me out to the map screen. I updated MCCC and I removed all the Dine Out mods giving people problems. Can someone help me if I link a "Last Exception" note?

Maybe, but so as not to clog this thread with it, you can either PM it to me, OR post it to the MC help thread, here...

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-ask-here#latest/

If it's short, copy/paste is fine. If it's long, zip it and upload it to dropbox or mediafire or somewhere like that, and give me the link

As a new member, you probably won't be able to post the link, unbroken. If you want to link something, break it like this: ht.tp ... that will let you post it, and I can fix it to get to the file.

BTW, @catalina_45 is right, with MC you don't need any other mods or any cheats to change the time, either. You want the Game Time Speed setting for that.

Come to my thread with your exception... I'll check it out. :)
  • Options
    Thanks @bionicdesserts !
  • Options
    BloziraBlozira Posts: 45 New Member
    I just noticed that scumbumbo's Pregnancy Mega Mod is listed as 'broken'. Are there any other similar pregnancy mods out there? I'd like the option to decide how many babies will be born and preferably what their genders would be as well.
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Blozira wrote: »
    I just noticed that scumbumbo's Pregnancy Mega Mod is listed as 'broken'. Are there any other similar pregnancy mods out there? I'd like the option to decide how many babies will be born and preferably what their genders would be as well.

@Blozira MC Command Center offers a Pregnancy module. Several others, too. If that's ALL you want, you'd need the base Script and Package file and the Pregnancy file to make it work. But download the AllModules zip anyway, it's easier and if you decide you want to play with more than just the one piece, you'll have them all handy (and know they're compatible, being from the same zip file).

• Options
    motherofcats7motherofcats7 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just purchased City Living last night, and it works fine, as long as I don't enable my custom content. Now, I am a CC junkie, and cannot live without all of the cool walls, floors, and objects. I removed any custom content that hasn't been played successfully with other packages, and when I try to start, it goes to a blank white screen that says Origin, and even after an hour, did not progress any further. I hate a spent $40 on a package that won't let me use my CC. I am about to delete it until all of the bugs get worked out. Is anyone else out there having these problems?
  • Options
    motherofcats7motherofcats7 Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't use the MCC at all I just have CAS CC and build/Buy CC stuff and some food mods and they are ALL broken :'(:'(:'( I hate playing with NO CC in my game now it feels empty again :'(:'(:'(

I completely agree! I only have CC, no mods, and they are tried and true in the previous editions. My favorite part of playing The Sims is designing houses and decorating them, and without the CC, it's boring. I don't want to loose everything by uninstalling and reinstalling, and I don't really think, since the upgrade, that will do any good, anyway. I hope someone can fix this issue, or I've spent way too much time and money on something I enjoyed that won't work the way I want it to work.
  • Options
    @luthienrising, I checked and tested in game some mods by coolspear. The mods bellow do not need update.

From A set of Crafting Enhancement Mods for Author and Artist sims: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=568664
    -cool1_crafting_FasterPainting(MB)
    -cool1_crafting_FasterProgramming(MB)
    -cool1_crafting_FasterWriting(MB)

From Set of No Autonomy Mods - Base Game and various EP/SP/GP: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=571552
    -cool1_sim_NoAutoDrinkFromSink
    -cool1_sim_NoAutoMakeBarDrinks(MB)
    -cool1_sim_NoAutoPlayTabletGames(MB)

From Use Jedi Dish Trick at home!: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=575230
    -cool1_jedidishes_YodaSupreme
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member

Seems to only work a little, I'll have to look for a decent replacement mod.

That one works, but you have to make sure to use Windows to zip and unzip it after you make adjustments. I was using a third party zip program and it wouldn't work. When I used Windows to zip it, it works just fine. The best setting for me is 75. If you need more help pm me.

• Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    I just purchased City Living last night, and it works fine, as long as I don't enable my custom content. Now, I am a CC junkie, and cannot live without all of the cool walls, floors, and objects. I removed any custom content that hasn't been played successfully with other packages, and when I try to start, it goes to a blank white screen that says Origin, and even after an hour, did not progress any further. I hate a spent $40 on a package that won't let me use my CC. I am about to delete it until all of the bugs get worked out. Is anyone else out there having these problems?

You are going to have to remove your mods folder, and add your mods back gradually until you find which ones are causing the problem. If you want to try a fast fix try removing all the script mods first. Post in the help section for more help, this thread is just for reporting know mods that are broken or fixed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top