Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods, Oct. 27/16 + CL

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    alishany wrote: »
    The Time Changer Mod by IceM has not been updated. When you launch the game and choose what apartment you want to play, the game begins to load and then takes you back to the manage world page. When I take the Mod out of the game, it works just fine. I'd like to know when will this mod get updated because I cannot play the game with out it. I have tried using the clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second cheat but its buggy. it'll change the day and time however, when my sim goes to visit a community lot/neighbor/go to work, it reverts back to the original day/time. Also, let's say if my sim starts work at 3pm, my sim will go to work at 3am instead. Any ideas?

i cannt help you but i have same problem i need this mod to play gamebut IceM dont answar question about update of mod on modthesims site. I cant find enything else to use for time change i need badly this mod to!!!

So what exactly do you need a mod to do? I know MC Command Center has some time-changing versions you both may try out...

i wanna to slow down time..

I wish people with MC questions would come to MY THREAD. This Topic is for Mod REPORTS, not questions.

I have an answer for you. Download MC. 3.0.1, ts4script files dated 10/30. Game time speed settings are available in the main module. Give it a try, and if you have questions, you know where to find me (and many other helpful players experienced with MC and other things).

Actually, we might be able to help with other mod questions, some play with several. Drop by. :) I promise not to yell at you if you ask a question not about MC, or if you don't have MC. Come tell us what's up. (Trying to drag people out of THIS thread for chatter. Come to mine! We'll hang out. ;) )

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-ask-here#latest/
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited November 2016
    The Time Changer Mod by IceM has not been updated. When you launch the game and choose what apartment you want to play, the game begins to load and then takes you back to the manage world page. When I take the Mod out of the game, it works just fine. I'd like to know when will this mod get updated because I cannot play the game with out it. I have tried using the clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second cheat but its buggy. it'll change the day and time however, when my sim goes to visit a community lot/neighbor/go to work, it reverts back to the original day/time. Also, let's say if my sim starts work at 3pm, my sim will go to work at 3am instead. Any ideas?

That one's been broken for a long time. If you guys could start a new thread to discuss what to use instead, I'd appreciate it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member

That one's been broken for a long time. If you guys could start a new thread to discuss what to use instead, I'd appreciate it.

it was working just fine before city living..i hope IceM get it what need soon and update mod.
  • Options

it was working just fine before city living..i hope IceM get it what need soon and update mod.

Lots of reports in its comments page that it wasn't working.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    Bloudwed wrote: »

i cannt help you but i have same problem i need this mod to play gamebut IceM dont answar question about update of mod on modthesims site. I cant find enything else to use for time change i need badly this mod to!!!

So what exactly do you need a mod to do? I know MC Command Center has some time-changing versions you both may try out...

i wanna to slow down time..

I wish people with MC questions would come to MY THREAD. This Topic is for Mod REPORTS, not questions.

I have an answer for you. Download MC. 3.0.1, ts4script files dated 10/30. Game time speed settings are available in the main module. Give it a try, and if you have questions, you know where to find me (and many other helpful players experienced with MC and other things).

Actually, we might be able to help with other mod questions, some play with several. Drop by. :) I promise not to yell at you if you ask a question not about MC, or if you don't have MC. Come tell us what's up. (Trying to drag people out of THIS thread for chatter. Come to mine! We'll hang out. ;) )

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-ask-here#latest/

i instaled and that is what i want..thank you werry much!!!!!
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Does anyone know if Zerbu's "Experiences" mod is still ok? I know he hasn't updated it.
  • Options
    dalmazsebokdalmazsebok Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anybody know an alternative to the Pregnancy Mega Mod? I absolutely love it, but it hasn't been updated in forever, and it completely broke in the new patch update... I hate not having it in my game, and so far i couldn't find anything that does the same stuff like scanning, setting the gender and number of babies and terminating pregnancies :(
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I think the MC Command Center does all of that @dalmazsebok
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi Luth

this mod: Vintage_florist's_dream_watering_can_recolor.package (don't know what it is and why it's causing an issue) seems to break the Sakura tea at the romantic festival
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Zerbu's "Experiences" mod is still ok? I know he hasn't updated it.

I haven't seen it mentioned. I'll ask.
    crinrict wrote: »
    Hi Luth

this mod: Vintage_florist's_dream_watering_can_recolor.package (don't know what it is and why it's causing an issue) seems to break the Sakura tea at the romantic festival

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Does anybody know an alternative to the Pregnancy Mega Mod? I absolutely love it, but it hasn't been updated in forever, and it completely broke in the new patch update... I hate not having it in my game, and so far i couldn't find anything that does the same stuff like scanning, setting the gender and number of babies and terminating pregnancies :(

Like @imhappy said, MC's pregnancy module will do everything PMM did for you. And a lot more. You HAVE to download the main script and package of MC to use any of the modules, any other modules are up to you. Browse the table on the description page.

FYI, Modules:

CAS
    Cleaner
    Cheats
    Clubs
    Career
    Dresser
    Gedcom
    Occult
    Pregnancy
    Population
    Tuner
    (+1 "adult" part, not at MTS, more info and site link are in its description, last one in the table. PM me for info. Do NOT ask in this thread. Thanks.)

Those of you looking to replace broken mods should really browse MC's description page (it's EPIC). Deaderpool's added support for several things as other modders have gone AWOL.

Please direct specific questions about MC here:

There are several players willing to help. :)

Edit: add MC link for Easy Mode people. Click it and read. You'll see something cool, IMO.
  • Options
    @IngeJones Zerbu says he believes that mod is ok
  • Options
    lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    Other borked mods by Shimrod101:

- Homeless Households Revamp http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=548447
    - Reduced Townie Generating http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=535110

Thanks. I thought those were actually borked by a previous update, but maybe they'd been fixed and I missed it? Anyway, will add them so people know. For covering reduced townie generating, see MCCC.

Actually, those Shimrod mods worked fine for me until the update. (And MCCC isn't working at that right now, either.)
  • Options
    Other borked mods by Shimrod101:

- Homeless Households Revamp http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=548447
    - Reduced Townie Generating http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=535110

Thanks. I thought those were actually borked by a previous update, but maybe they'd been fixed and I missed it? Anyway, will add them so people know. For covering reduced townie generating, see MCCC.

Actually, those Shimrod mods worked fine for me until the update. (And MCCC isn't working at that right now, either.)

Redownload, come to my thread. :) It's got a couple of bugs from the EP, but it's working fine overall for a lot of players.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    @IngeJones Zerbu says he believes that mod is ok

ta!
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited November 2016
    PTME Emotional Overcharge by FlorianPTME is broken, some speech bubbles will appear empty, you can still click them, but you have no idea what you are saying to the other sims.

Sleep All Night by ReubenHood. Seems to be broken, my sim woke up with a full energy bar at around 3 AM. All her other needs were in green.

All Beds Same Energy & Comfort by Shimrod101. So far I could see the energy gain matched that of the beds, so I don't think it works anymore, but I am not 100% as I only checked two low ish beds.

Drinking and Eating by MadamButterfly. I have no clue if still is working, I know she retired and I can't seem to find anyone who picked it up after her. They seem to take quite some time in eating so it might need an update, not sure :s

Time Cooking Reducer! by arkeus17. Might be down too, creator hasn't been on to confirmed or anything.

My sims seem to randomly reset when eating at a caffee when they have either food or a drink. I am trying to find out what mod is the culprit. I use others than those mention above, but those I know might be broken. If anyone happens to know which mod it is, let me know so it can be added to the list.

Also thanks for making this list. I managed to update at least 5 mods from here since I couldn't find them -.-
  • Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    edited November 2016
    Zafireria wrote: »
    Drinking and Eating by MadamButterfly. I have no clue if still is working, I know she retired and I can't seem to find anyone who picked it up after her. They seem to take quite some time in eating so it might need an update, not sure :s

My sims seem to randomly reset when eating at a caffee when they have either food or a drink. I am trying to find out what mod is the culprit. I use others than those mention above, but those I know might be broken. If anyone happens to know which mod it is, let me know so it can be added to the list.

Also thanks for making this list. I managed to update at least 5 mods from here since I couldn't find them -.-

This mod has been taken over by coolspear1 at MTS but it hasn't been updated yet
    Link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=568072

Check at MTS more updated MB's mods taked by coolspear1.
    Check on my signature more MB's mods updated ...
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »

This mod has been taken over by coolspear1 at MTS but it hasn't been updated yet
    Link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=568072

Check at MTS more updated MB's mods taked by coolspear1.
    Check on my signature more MB's mods updated ...
    So that mod was the one resetting my sims. Thank you!

Those you have updated has already been re-downloaded. Thanks for taking your time to update mods :) You make the game better to play.
  • Options
    Thanks, @Zafireria !
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    there are comments on the site that says Make Cupcakes in Oven by plasticbox is broken and others that says it works(before the latest patch),
    does anyone have it installed now and can confirm anything?
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    poonkie8poonkie8 Posts: 1 New Member
    In my game the mod 'No More Ingredients Needed 1.24' - I only use the herbalism one, it causes lag, resetting of sims if near a cooker/kitchen - and dumps new collectibles - frogs, insects, herbal ingredients in family inventory. When used with Coolspear1's Motive manager [especially the Space Fairy Home] -> dumps added ingredients used to make serums, inventions - anything a sim scientist would want - but not useable - so trying to milk side-effect will cause only exception texts, and script failure on the items and stuck sims, and no more ability to collect ANYTHING. Removing the motive manager - results in useable commodities, but very high bills if not used/rid of every sim day, or when leave the lot and return.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    edited November 2016
    poonkie8 wrote: »
    In my game the mod 'No More Ingredients Needed 1.24' - I only use the herbalism one, it causes lag, resetting of sims if near a cooker/kitchen - and dumps new collectibles - frogs, insects, herbal ingredients in family inventory. When used with Coolspear1's Motive manager [especially the Space Fairy Home] -> dumps added ingredients used to make serums, inventions - anything a sim scientist would want - but not useable - so trying to milk side-effect will cause only exception texts, and script failure on the items and stuck sims, and no more ability to collect ANYTHING. Removing the motive manager - results in useable commodities, but very high bills if not used/rid of every sim day, or when leave the lot and return.

It's not my mod... I play all recipes without ingredients and I have even City Live... check others thread for solution of your problemm.
    Try to post on this thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest

Words are soul's image
  • Options

Show Sim Info has been UPDATED to version 2.0.0

I haven't played with it yet (finally might get to play some tomorrow!), but it looks very cool.

Morphar posted a lastexception to SSI comments he got from 1.11, so if you see issues, try the new version.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top