Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    Oi @CravenLestat I found you somethin' here

Will check it out later looks like I have to register.Thank you could be interesting. :p

Np :P
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Morning all,

@lisasc360 , That stinks!! I did almost the same thing with Jared, he got abducted got the unexpected weight gain moodlet, forgot to save before I shut down my computer, of course I had not saved after he got abducted. Alien babies/kids are fun to play with, I hope you get one soon. :)

@TheDarkRose , I think they were working on toddlers but ran out of time, wish they had just pushed the game back by 6 month and did a better job with the base game.

@SimTrippy , Your comment was not OT, toddlers were mentioned, you have every right to chime in :) . I agree, even just announcing that they can't put toddlers in the game would diffuse some of the arguements on the 4 board. That board is scary. :(

@king_of_simcity7 , I feel so bad for Toby, such a sensitive kiddo (reminds me of my eldest Jake), Sara is a very pretty teen, Toby is a cutie too!! Sure looks like Calvin and Latosha were flirting, Calvin is going to get caught I predict! All the teen angst going on in your game....brings back RL memories. :o

@MoonandStars83 , Is the 4 house glitch from the update the other day? Some players have had some pretty major issues. Hope it gets resolved.

@lanlyn , Horsies!! I love looking/reading about the horses in 3 but hardly ever play them as they drive me batty after a few days. emad cracks me up he just looks so out of place on a farm....gardening in his nice suit :D ! Luna and Shade are very beautiful! Lost Cove looks very beautiful, I love what you are doing with it, looks like tons of work!

Yes, Carrie has cancer, I didn't want to pin down what type, she was originally going to be JC's brother with cancer but that hit too close to home for me as my husband was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I asked if it bothered him that I was adding cancer into my story, he had no issues with it. My husband (who usually rolls his eyes whenever I talk about Sims) actually named one of the twins, Tiffany, I just spelled it creatively, my son Matthew named Amber. I already wrote out the ending of my story, it came to me last night while washing dishes, thank goodness we didn't get the dishwasher fixed yet!! ;)

@WestGhost , loving your story December is my favorite, I like the spunky ones! ;) Revel is a cutie! I really like your choice of names... :smiley:

@Cororon , Awww, loving Suzanne and her bluejay!! Too cute... <3

@TadOlson , It sounds like you have busy Sims... :)

@KarinL , cute kiddo! <3

@CravenLestat , Excellent patterns! had to mute it though, sick kiddo sleeping in the livingroom with me. :/

Have a great morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    I was playing today. Got a few screen shots I'll try to put up tomorrow. Its late here and I just got home from choir practice. I'm using my tablet so I hope it doesn't substitute any weird words.

In my game today my sim, Judy, is a witch who is making one of each elixir. She needed a cerambyx beetle. And something else so I decided to send her to France. I sent Ben and Anne and their plumbot too.

When the finally got their beetles I checked the elixir ingredients to be sure I had them right and discovered what she needed was a crypt moth and a scarab beetle. So I sent them off to Egypt direct from France. Just before they left for Egypt I saw a familiar sim running from the cemetery in France. So I grabbed her and added her to my game. I'm not exactly sure of her name and can't look it up. Bui I think she's one of @CravenLestat s favourites. I think her name is Louella Horn. She was visiting France too and she was being an adventurer.

When in France they managed to catch lots of insects but things weren't going so well in Egypt so I used a mod to give Louella a collection helper. She located lots of crypt moths and scarab beetles as well as other things. I couldn't believe my luck. Then I had to leave the room for a minute and thought I'd paused it. Apparently I didn't.

When I got back there was a message on the screen asking if I wanted to save or continue or cancel. I had no clue why I'd want to do any of those things and thought the trip must be over. But they had 6 days and they just arrived. I hit cancel.

The message went away and the game totally froze. I couldn't click on anyone or anything. I shut it down.

When I reopened they were still in France. I have traveler mod. It prompted me to save as we left France for egypt.

I found this time I couldn't travel with the plumBot. I sent her home alone.

When they got back to Egypt they could only find ordinary moths. But they got a few scarab beetles. I saved just in case I had another problem.

Then, after a short while, I got that same message again. This time I chose to just continue without saving. Then I had to choose a house to rent for this Term. It made me wonder if the game or the mod got confused and thought we were in the University world. Anyway, I picked a random house in town and the game seems to be running along quite nicely. The even found a few crypt moths eventually. Then I had to go to choir practice so I saved and shut down my computer.

I think I'll get them to find a few more collectables and do some fishing and buy some things from the market before either sending them home or sending them to China.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2016
    @karritz :open_mouth: Am impressed You almost got it right just a small mispelling... :p

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Luella_Horn :love:

She is indeed a cute sim just needs better clothes I even keep her in glasses she is adorkable :blush: Everyone needs a little Luella in their life

Fun fact every sim in my recent video is a premade too :)
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    EARLY RELEASE PATTERN FROM MY VIDEO Download link below picture

I had no choice @JoAnne65 Has Betty hostage in her torture dungeon and this was the ransom demand.Luckily being a master negotiator managed a deal to get a screenshot of it used on a pretty simmy girl on a outfit and as a bedspread, out of the tragedy comes greatness.

Screenshot-5448_zpsioty6wpu.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9003875

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comment :smile:

@CravenLestat Great picture :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you and boy those LAU SISTERS sure are great sims but nobody uses them :rage:

Except me in every game every town :smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    I've been liking and awesoming as I catch up. Almost have an update ready. Really loving the picks and stories.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @TadOlson, You're welcome... :) I do believe I have seen that mod over on MTS during my many travels over to that site... :)

@Charlottesmom, that it does stink. I have had many of my male Sims being abducted but not one of them ever had the unexpected weight gain until now and I go and mess it up... :s Oh well, better luck next time... :)

@CravenLestat, love the video... :) Great designs... :)

Well I got my nebulizer today, so I just need to go and pick up the nebulizer solution that goes inside of it. And it's a travel one that I can take with me when I go places and I can use it in the car. I was getting worried about it since it was last week when it was called in and if I hadn't heard anything from the supply company that has it, I was going to call my doctor's office to make sure that it was called in.
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Ok love all the pics you guys put on here all pics look awesome and thank you everyone after all these years still editing my horses lol. I think i have them looking like true pure bred Straight Egyptian arabian horses only their noses need more work here are two cas pic of what i have been doing. Will have to bring their noses a bit forward then i think thy will be done not sure on that though lol.

Before
    Screenshot-90_zpsenrwdzcx.jpg

After
    Screenshot-91_zpskvhkmulx.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @CravenLestat Your sims and creations never cease to amaze me. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    TB09-00_zpshusbzjfr.jpg
    The test came back positive; which didn't really matter at the rate Leon had been making Alice welcome. Alice loved her nursery and playroom; there was plenty of room for her to grow into. Since they were remodeling and expanding anyway, Noel took the opportunity to expand the dining room and kitchen - finally he really had room to cook. Alice was a willing taste-tester as long as Uncle Noel didn't leave her strapped into the high chair for too long. It didn’t take long for Noel to warm up to his niece and he was set on teaching her to dance – after she learned to walk of course. Alice loved story time and picked up vocabulary quickly; as she is observant and a genius. Once she had a firm grasp of those basics Noel focused on auditioning for more gigs - Leon's career would have to wait until his daughter started school next fall. Noel would need to get as many gigs as he could. Leon tinkered here and there, of course, and fixed people's broken appliances to bring in cash.
    TB09-01_zpsgemfdjdt.jpg
    TB09-02_zpsaag1y9zv.jpg
    TB09-03_zpswukdpcqi.jpg
    Alice does not seem to be hurting for lack of a mother with her Father and Uncle there is no doubt that she is loved.
    TB09-04_zpsf9jjk3dk.jpg
    TB09-05_zpsebwznxbf.jpg
    TB09-06_zpsphmufcxo.jpg
    I wouldn’t be surprised if she got the Good Sense of Humor trait when she ages up; though Alice does seem to stay pretty serious most of the time.
    TB09-07_zpszysfskex.jpg
    TB09-08_zpswqpqbqlf.jpg
    TB09-09_zpsdq7wai1p.jpg
    TB09-10_zpsazw25vxy.jpg
    TB09-11_zpsrxqkbnda.jpg
    Leon is happy, Alice is happy, and Noel is happy to be performing.
    TB09-12_zpsowuecn3n.jpg
    TB09-13_zpsi3i1mghy.jpg
    TB09-14_zpsgre4uecm.jpg
    At his steady gig at MN8.
    TB09-15_zpstmy7yqve.jpg
    TB09-16_zps1zlepwss.jpg
    Noel has two new gigs set up for this week.
    This is how the house looks now that the addition has been added.
    RM01_zpsguzcij2n.jpg
    ^Leon's room which hasn't changed but probably will eventually.
    RM02_zps2evzoexr.jpg
    ^Noel's room, and laundry.
    RM03_zpsf0rbok4u.jpg
    ^Alice's Nursery and reading room.
    RM04_zps16ydptzw.jpg
    ^New Kitchen, dining, back porch, and entryway.
    RM05_zpslaebgclc.jpg
    ^Living room and bathroom(s)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    emorrill wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Your sims and creations never cease to amaze me. ;)

@emorrill

Not my sims..EVER!!! :p No credit to me on them period except I know about makeup and clothing

Oneday people are going to say EAs premade sims sure are fantastic,why do I not use them instead of complaining about the ones I make.Seriously seen threads of people saying I cannot make sims that look good and desperately need people to live in my towns and fill empty houses. :#

Or my kids always turn out gross threads..ummm :rage: just :rage:

I could toss you one hundred names original thread maker and got a strange feeling your oven will be popping out some gorgeous biscuits.Really, for example right now first sim in my Video is Jennifer Sato everybody who owns Hidden Springs can go impregnate her..you tell me how that works out.Or better yet post pictures of your daughter with her here when she turns YA and looks like a runway model.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_Sato <---- Gorgeous even default

But here is my biggest peeve..they have kids with sims then as the kid ages constantly change it genetically not kidding :# change it to a new head shape, new eyes, new lips new eye color make her thinner adjust her nose fix her chin etc etc...................

WTH you created a sim go in CAS skip the pregnancy you dolts.

When I have a kid it stays as is and magically because I am a wizard I guess my daughter is pretty,why!!! I do not Woo hoo with a sim that looks like Mr Potato head..Have a Daughter with Pearl Yang yes,Daughter Betty Simovitch yes and you will not have to take that kid in CAS ever unless to give her a new hairstyle or clothing change.

Haha vent over.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @CravenLestat lol :D I've downloaded it, thanks!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Cororon wrote: »
    Anyway, I'm enjoying everyone's pictures. I love this thread, but I'm always so late replying that I'd need three *pages* to list everyone. :lol:

Don't feel bad. This thread is so active so we don't notice if someone misses to comment on something. But hey, I feel a little bad too when I'm a bit late here and can't possibly comment on every post from several pages. :lol: So many great and inspiring pics and story updates! :blush:

You do realize that everyone commenting, thanking, and you're welcoming, on every post, is what makes this thread so busy and makes it tough to keep up. :):D:) Its a catch-22.

Today I learned that if your sim has the stroller in her inventory, she will use the stroller to bring her newborn back from the hospital instead of carrying him/her. I also learned that sometimes the pregnant mother will drive herself to the hospital, with the nervous father in the passenger seat. :D:D:D And then, they will leave their car in the hospital parking lot and take a taxi back to their house. :p
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @Summerskydreamer Nice pictures of the horses :smile:

@Gernadia Nice updates :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 Awesome,seriously did not know that about the stroller. :o So many cute screenshot ops have been blown :(

You tell me now!!! you are being demoted to oil boy for the Swedish Bikini team.See how you like it after hours of putting suntan lotion on .........

Nevermind :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

Today I learned that if your sim has the stroller in her inventory, she will use the stroller to bring her newborn back from the hospital instead of carrying him/her.

Even more bizarrely, in my game the baby's father had the stroller in his inventory when he went to work, and when work was over the stroller appeared as his queued action instead of the car pool, as if he was going to ride home in the stroller! :mrgreen: I was waiting for him to do it, hoping for some hilarious screenshots, but in the end he took a taxi instead.

• Options
    @PalmArrow I have seen some daft things in TS3 but no adult riding a stroller yet.

Would be something for our 'weirder stories' I guess :smiley:

@CravenLestat Cute pictures again :smile: I love the first hairstyle as well ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I tried out some cc clothes today. Here is Enara trying out some clothes:
    e6r6vm.jpg
    The second one is the same as the first. I just changed the pattern to fit in Enara's style.
    CC shopping inspired me to create a new sim. Meet Alice Wonder:
    96xkwo.jpg
    Her first and second outfits are cc. And her hair too.
    Here is her apartment before re-furnishing:
    6h4yvb.jpg
    and after:
    5l401w.jpg

I didn't have much time to play with her yet. I want to try celebrity system with her. Unfortunately my settings were with no-celebrities and no celebrity system because of my amazon save (Is that so you can't play with different settings in different saves without changing them every time you change the save?). I changed those settings and I hope there will be celebrities soon so Alice can meet them and become one.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited May 2017
    Entwined part 9:

Starting off today with JC and Don:

Getting some fresh air and exercise..
    Screenshot-7029_zps9hrheb1a.jpg

Screenshot-7028_zps26qehukx.jpg

JC is really high up on athletics, Don is only a level 2..

Screenshot-7030_zpswhrpdjnr.jpg

JC decided that now was a good time to tell Don about his sister Carrie and her cancer. JC tried to remain positive but he had been stopping by her house everyday lately and she was getting skinny and very tired. Don asked if maybe JC should move in with Carrie to take care of Rose (Carrie's toddler daughter) in case anything happened. JC agreed that might be a good idea.

Screenshot-7032_zpsnfrtuzdo.jpg

JC tried to remain strong but knew he was losing his sister, Don tried to comfort him, but didn't fully grasp the situation as he is an only child and JC and Carrie are twins.

Screenshot-7033_zps7cw62s0y.jpg

Billy had a party, yup one of those pool parties where there is no pool on the property *grrrr!* why he invited Don and JC I have no clue...as he was not happy to see JC at all (they have never even met before!!)...

Screenshot-7034_zpstfkibn1r.jpg

Billy was peeved beyond belief with JC... :o

Screenshot-7039_zpsoim4roe7.jpg

Don chatting up the ladies again, not sure what that is all about, perhaps memories of an alternate life.

Screenshot-7036_zpsgtn3sjyz.jpg

Billy invited Amber, even though Luke was very peeved about it, he felt the girl was trouble and was going to break Billy's heart, Billy insisted he was not looking for a relationship with either of the sisters.
    Screenshot-7041_zpsnclyju1c.jpg

Screenshot-7043_zpsxzqjsclx.jpg

Luke told her to leave, Billy told her to stay......

Screenshot-7044_zps9csltszi.jpg

Luke started a fight with her, telling her she was not good enough for Billy...
    Screenshot-7050_zpsmjmhjukv.jpg

Luke got slapped for that remark!! :s

Screenshot-7051_zpsfl32rcva.jpg

Eventually everyone left and Billy started in again with Luke. The straw that broke the camel's back was Billy stating that he would be asking Sophia out on a date.
    Screenshot-7052_zpsuv4utind.jpg

Luke was very possessive of Sophia and her feelings, he said that Sophia agreed to the date and Billy treated her nice that would be okay, oh and he had to stop seeing the Trampington sisters, Billy agreed.

Sophia came over in the morning to see Luke she was greeted by Billy...in just his undies! Guess he is hard to resist (when he's being nice)...
    Screenshot-7058_zpsy39rnemy.jpg

He can be quite charming...

Screenshot-7061_zpsxi6oynzx.jpg

Sophia had secretly wanted this to happen for a long time, She and Billy were best friends but the history from High School was always sneaking into her thoughts...

Screenshot-7060_zps3w63hj2m.jpg

Luke went to the park to get out of the house and curiosity got the best of him and he decided to try out kissing a female for once...(I suggested they get a room as they went at it pretty enthusiastically!)

Screenshot-7063_zpslrrlqkyq.jpg

Screenshot-7064_zps2zw3m1yk.jpg

Billy and Sophia showed up at the park later in the day, Sophia insured Luke she was fine and Billy was being a complete gentleman.

Screenshot-7070_zpsegdxq9we.jpg

This one is just for me...two of my favorite guys (Connor and Luke)!! <3

Screenshot-7073_zpshrihg07w.jpg

Carrie....

She was getting worse, tired all the time, losing weight, feeling weak. Julia came over to check on her since Jamie was working a double shift.

Screenshot-7076_zpsxyviu5bl.jpg

Screenshot-7079_zpsshvcjiva.jpg

Julia wished she could give Carrie some good news but the truth was that the experimental drugs were not working.
    Screenshot-7080_zpstgrsyf9z.jpg

Will came over to see why Carrie had missed work and to take care of Rose so Carrie could sleep for awhile.

Screenshot-7088_zpsacyf5nug.jpg

Screenshot-7089_zpsxskxhcs0.jpg
    Screenshot-7091_zpsrqas4bjp.jpg

Will made a promise to himself to stop by every day after work to make sure Carrie was doing okay, and take care of Rose. Carrie would have to quit her job very soon but since Will was her boss he would put the paperwork through quietly.

Screenshot-7090_zpsf8nnjlpc.jpg
    :'(

Results of the Love Machine!

Luke..Duh, he's awesome!

Screenshot-7098_zpsoy2zifyq.jpg

Billy and Sophia:
    Screenshot-7066_zpsls9gxd4m.jpg

Billy and Luke (just for fun!):

Screenshot-7065_zpskpdxilwo.jpg

Luke and Sophia (another for fun, curiosity based one):

Screenshot-7069_zpsbyirwjfo.jpg

Parting Shot....Wonder what are these two talking about?!? >:)

Screenshot-7023_zpsflbwxoqj.jpg
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom Probably. I haven't played S4 in a couple of months, so I'm not entirely positive.

@CravenLestat rec'd all

@all Great updates.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally some joy! I managed to whittle down my mods enough that I got some play in. I can now start reintegrating other mods back in. I just have to remember to hold off on the integrations for a few days so I can be sure the new mods are working okay.

Happy Simming, everyone.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited November 2016
    Parting Shot....Wonder what are these two talking about?!? >:)

Screenshot-7023_zpsflbwxoqj.jpg

@Charlottesmom
    It looks pretty obvious to me that they're talking about inviting @CravenLestat over for a play date, and they're going to have him dress up as the grim reaper. I mean, gosh.... :tongue:

So good to have you back, by the way. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top