Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall Fun Homemade Gift Exchange ~ Event Closed

Comments

• Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm sure arica would be saying Whoop Whoop right about now lol

Name Check
    due SUNDAY October 16

blair2396
    Bookworm742
    Catdog123
    ciane
    cmbaker16
    DolphineQ
    figureitout01
    fleshjenn
    Hoplass
    Kgaff
    LadyEmillye
    Martje89
    MiaSkywalker
    Skymyst
    tanubanue
    XxHannelorexX
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I have my name :) *Heads off with butterfly net to catch my muse*
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Got my name! YAY! <3
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    got my name!
    I was a bit worried about my game. I was playing in sunlit tides last night and even though I shut the game off with no problem the world uninstalled itself. but after reinstalling it seems to be playing smoothly.
  • Options
    fleshjenn wrote: »
    got my name!
    I was a bit worried about my game. I was playing in sunlit tides last night and even though I shut the game off with no problem the world uninstalled itself. but after reinstalling it seems to be playing smoothly.

Oh my! The things the game does to "get our full and undivided attention"!
    Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out.

**fingers crossed**
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Name received, thank you! Time to plan :-)
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Good morning! Just woke up and saw I received my buddy's name yay! Let the planning begin B)
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Also received my buddy's name! Hmmmm, time to think! :D

I also really need to thank you @XxHannelorexX for completely whiping away my wishlist. You know I actually rubbed my eyes when I saw my wishlist was gone but I just updated it :o. I thought the store now officially got bonkers so I logged out and back in, but the 'problem' was not solved. I received no emails from the store, but then I thought of checking my purchase history and there I found your notes!
    What a surprise! Thanks a lot <3
  • Options
    How lovely to read messages and see that a few wishlists are being "nicely organized" ;)
    Remember to updates letters with those items in case buddies might want to use them in their creations.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Good Morning! Happy to see all the names have been given out. And I also saw that I am not alone in not being able to participate in this one. Don't feel too sad, @MamaD. At least we can sit back and enjoy the show when it's time for all the gifts to be revealed. And taken!! I mean, lovingly grabbed. :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    Good Morning! Happy to see all the names have been given out. And I also saw that I am not alone in not being able to participate in this one. Don't feel too sad, @MamaD. At least we can sit back and enjoy the show when it's time for all the gifts to be revealed. And taken!! I mean, lovingly grabbed. :D

I tend to do close inspections! :D
  • Options
    Hoplass wrote: »

I also really need to thank you @XxHannelorexX for completely whiping away my wishlist. You know I actually rubbed my eyes when I saw my wishlist was gone but I just updated it :o. I thought the store now officially got bonkers so I logged out and back in, but the 'problem' was not solved. I received no emails from the store, but then I thought of checking my purchase history and there I found your notes!

Hehe :smile:

You're very welcome; happy simming :)
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Good morning *yawn* I got my name, well, not "my" name, my BUDDIES name. Coffee time :)
  • Options
    figureitout01figureitout01 Posts: 188 Member
    Got my buddy name.
  • Options
    I am a little clueless this morning. but my coffee is only half finished. went to make pancakes for the kiddos and no pancake mix. so made French toast instead.
    gonna finishing installing my games and try a clean save before starting on my buddie project.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Got my name. Plotting and planning to commence.
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member

You may need to redo it again :) It kind of only has two things on it >:)
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »

You may need to redo it again :) It kind of only has two things on it >:)

Are you sure? I see an empty list.
    I do agree with it needing to be fixed. An empty list is a sad list ;)
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Got my buddy name! Now to go reread my buddy's letter and start plotting! ;)
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »

I tend to do close inspections! :D

LOL!!! Right! I do that as well. ;):D

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    thank you XxHannelorexX for the lovely gifts!
  • Options
    chocchipnikchocchipnik Posts: 735 Member
    @Hoplass added you as a friend as couldnt see any wishlist each time i went there (bets its now dead lol) also cant see your studio :(
    Lucky enough to have had many generous friends so I own the Sims 3 store.

I can normally be found lurking more now or in my bunker watching ads and attempting to kill wishlists :D
    I now have a sim story blog! It begins here https://chocchipniksimsblog.wordpress.com/current-story/getting-started/
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    I have my name and am off to read my buddies letter again.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    fleshjenn wrote: »
    thank you XxHannelorexX for the lovely gifts!

You're very welcome :)
    Post edited by XxHannelorexX on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top