Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    my fave pics from today.
    snapshot_151cf67d_44f345ae_zpsibhvcb62.jpg
    snapshot_151cf67d_44f34c44_zps1mpw5uzp.jpg
    snapshot_151cf67d_44f34c83_zpsq4pkmtkb.jpg
    snapshot_151cf67d_a4f351c1_zpso4tfapp3.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you, I miss playing him!
    Your sims look really beautiful! And you made me want to make my sims throw a new years party :p

I made a roomie for Pearl and Crystal. Her name is Hana and I love her to bits! She also got the honor of becoming my avatar! I made her shirt myself, it's based of a design of Saitama's shirt from One Punch Man. :D (I originally made it for my simself, since I own this shirt :D)
    mYw4Qh4.png
    1GxEoqW.png
    ooKfinm.png

Both Crystal and Hana are pleasure Sims, so they often go out. Pearl usually tags along. :)
    pWiiw4p.png
    yvKJwur.png

Crystal took a real liking to Hana ;)
    w8lOCnR.png

Here's the twins as adults, freshly out of college.
    RpM6VHO.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @BimleSim sure thing and thanks tempted to get a little more cc as I don't have much but I love to play with it they are cc free at the moment I think. You definitely should it's fun, I really like that shirt lol Hana is too cute.

I played for a while today...actually I might just go back in game but I had pictures to use up :)
    snapshot_752202ca_a4f4ea7a_zpsidw1p83q.jpg
    snapshot_752202ca_e4f4e95d_zpsy75oopet.jpg
    snapshot_752202ca_44f4f529_zpslorydsnd.jpg
    snapshot_752202ca_44f4f719_zpsvbjali3w.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    marx13marx13 Posts: 48 Member
    edited September 2016
    This is going to be my first time posting my sims on this forum so bare with me :grimace: I didn't post my FRAPS screenshot because I'm pauvre and use the free version haha so all my screenshots are in bmp.

Here is generation 4 of my legacy challenge, which I promise I'll share once I finish writing. There a three siblings but here are the two sisters. Julia is the one in the back, who severely suffers from middle child syndrome and resents her younger sister and heiress, Karina (the one singing). One nice point sims are a joy, right? I'm thinking she might become a bad witch, it'll suit her perfectly.
    wkr234.jpg

Despite being a spare (she looks too much like her dad, former heir), the ice queen herself, has grown to be one of my favorite sims ever, she's so original.
    6tivsj.jpg

Last time I played they're now freshmen in La Fiesta Tech, but I can't find her a good suitor :( Ah family sims.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Nice Updates! I just opened my game and will have a few hours to play. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I was playing with Olive Specter who lives in Strangetown. She only had one day until she died of old age, but as she was watching the clouds a satellite fell on her and killed her.
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    I was playing with Olive Specter who lives in Strangetown. She only had one day until she died of old age, but as she was watching the clouds a satellite fell on her and killed her.

Oh, poor Olive!
  • Options
    I finally finished a new Uni for Pleasantview... PU XD

fffff9d7-3244-467d-b6a0-de57048d1843_zpskxcunrow.jpg
  • Options
    @Rflong7: That's AWESOME! I especially LOVE the Quad area!!! Is that a Helicopter pad on top of that building?
  • Options
    @Rflong7: That's AWESOME! I especially LOVE the Quad area!!! Is that a Helicopter pad on top of that building?

Thanks! It's just made to look like a helipad. XD
  • Options
    @Rflong7: You're very welcome, and you did a great job on it!
  • Options
    After sickness, I went back to school, and it's been too busy for me to able to check back in here before now! D:
    @RedDestiny92 I still can't over how cute your sims are! The CC looks good, I've been wanting to get a toddler bed forever now, but it seems like I never get it done :D
    @marx13 Sounds like you've got a very interesting story going. Julia would make a great witch! :)
    @Bluefairy286 Poor Olive :'(
    @Rflong7 The uni is looking good :) It makes me wish I had the energy to make a decent university for my sims xD

Crystal has taken up sewing c: I believe she is gold now, although I'm not sure since I haven't played for too long xD
    MWFlOQ7.png

The worst part about university is that you don't get to see your dogs too often :c Time to overflow them with love, seeing as the twins are home now!
    (Her knee is awfully pointy haha)
    GvilXxC.png

Most of the family sat down to eat together. Lúcio decided he had other things to do xD Lúcio, Sky and Lightning have all become elders.
    I also absolutely love this Sims 1 table and chair conversion. It was my favorite table and chairs in Sims 1 :)
    ZXklSVA.png

Hana and Crystal got married!
    qs5f0on.png
    Kc5jLlY.png

However afterwards, Sky rolled the want to become friends with Hana, but they couldn't get along well whenever she tried to befriend her. I did find it a bit funny though. :p
    aMLoU8t.png

Before I end my post, I thought I'd let you know that Pearl also found a sweetheart!
    arqKMbb.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @BimleSim Glad you're* better. Lovely update, too. :mrgreen:

*spelling errrrrror
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    ImGluedToMyComputerImGluedToMyComputer Posts: 188 Member
    Im new to this forum and a ton happened today so sorry but this is gonna be long
    I'll start with back story: I entered the Pleasant household, Daniel cut ties with Kaylynn (idk how to spell her name lol) but started dating a city girl i made named Deserea, Mary-Sue got fired and rehired so when she got home she went crazy, they went on a vacation to Twikki Island and thats where Angela and Lilith became enemies. When they got home Angela had a chance to go to collage and she took it! She and Dustin went to collage together and on their first day there Dustin proposed and she said yes. They dropped out the last day of their freshman year, and when they got their new home they eloped and tried for a baby, sadly it took 4 times and 8 sim days for Angela to FINALLY be able to become pregnant. Now to today: So far they have moved twice and had 3 kids, Krystal (the oldest) looks just like Angela except with blue eyes (i can't figure out how to put up pictures), Skip was named after Skip looks the same as Krystal except different lip shape, and the newest addition Autmn (yes thats how i spelled it) she is currently an infant, she isn't like her siblings because while the face is the same except different lips she is BLONDE!!! I was so happy when i saw her brows where blonde! They have a dog named Masie and Krystal's cat Percy. Skip is a toddler, and Krystal is a child.
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Options
    classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    How do you guys get such clear pictures of your gameplay? lol I've been diligently taking pictures of my recent gameplay to share, but they are awful quality. Also, how do you post them here?

I have immersed myself into a new family this weekend. Calvin Benoit moved into an apartment in Belladona Cove and got a job in the Oceanography career. He dreams of having a large family, so we quickly got to work finding him a life partner. He thought he found the one when he met Diane, but turns out she is a romance sim with huge commitment issues and he knew that it wouldn't be a good fit. Then Calvin met Veronica. She was everything he was looking for: smart, driven, and imaginative. They fell in love and she moved in. Originally she was a knowledge sim with an aspiration to become a criminal mastermind, but upon finding Calvin she gave up her life of crime and now dreams of growing old together with him. She switched from the criminal career track to the Intelligence career.

They have since moved out of their apartment and into a small starter home in Bluewater Village and got married. Money is tight, and they aren't quite ready for kids yet, but they will come soon enough.
  • Options
    WorkFromHomeWorkFromHome Posts: 165 Member
    My two sims got a divorce </3 but Courtney found a hot asian around and had an affair with him
  • Options
    How do you guys get such clear pictures of your gameplay? lol I've been diligently taking pictures of my recent gameplay to share, but they are awful quality. Also, how do you post them here?

I have immersed myself into a new family this weekend. Calvin Benoit moved into an apartment in Belladona Cove and got a job in the Oceanography career. He dreams of having a large family, so we quickly got to work finding him a life partner. He thought he found the one when he met Diane, but turns out she is a romance sim with huge commitment issues and he knew that it wouldn't be a good fit. Then Calvin met Veronica. She was everything he was looking for: smart, driven, and imaginative. They fell in love and she moved in. Originally she was a knowledge sim with an aspiration to become a criminal mastermind, but upon finding Calvin she gave up her life of crime and now dreams of growing old together with him. She switched from the criminal career track to the Intelligence career.

They have since moved out of their apartment and into a small starter home in Bluewater Village and got married. Money is tight, and they aren't quite ready for kids yet, but they will come soon enough.

If you pause the game, and position the view at the angle you want it, then press the TAB button, it will prepare the camera and you can zoom in real close and get a good picture. When you're done, press TAB again and it will release the camera angle and you can return to your game play. To post pictures, you need an account with a hosting site like Photobucket (it's free) and then you can post your pictures here.
  • Options
    tumblr_oeuua9Dcxp1vi6mjbo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_oeuub6To2l1vi6mjbo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_oeuue5JXev1vi6mjbo1_400.jpg

I know these aren't the best in terms of quality, but I really wanted to show them :)
    This is Calvin and Veronica
  • Options
    They look adorable and even seem nervous under the arch. How cute!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    tumblr_oeuua9Dcxp1vi6mjbo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_oeuub6To2l1vi6mjbo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_oeuue5JXev1vi6mjbo1_400.jpg

I know these aren't the best in terms of quality, but I really wanted to show them :)
    This is Calvin and Veronica

Hi :)

They're cute.

In game pictures settings is in Options/Camera Options/Snapshot size (large) and Snapshot Picture Quality (High)
  • Options
    After the wedding, Calvin took up restoring old cars as a hobby and finished his first one earning some much needed money for the family.

tumblr_oev1652rAI1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg

He and Veronica decided that it was time to start expanding their family.
    tumblr_oev1652rAI1vi6mjbo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_oev1652rAI1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg

They welcomed Peyton into the family on the last day of winter! :smile:
    tumblr_oev1652rAI1vi6mjbo4_540.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Rflong7 Thank you :)
    @ImGluedToMyComputer Sounds like Angela started a nice family :)
    @classicXcrime Your family looks so cute ahh! :D Can't wait to see more! Also, since you asked, I used to take pictures with printscreen, but then it began taking pictures of my desktop :s Now I take my pictures with the program Fraps :) This also means that you can see the pause frame on my pictures (since I rarely have time to edit that out)
    Edit: Added a missing word :p
  • Options
    Calvin is absolutely over the moon about his son. Because he is pretty high in his career field, he is usually home taking care of him while Veronica is at work.
    tumblr_oevuqtnJvh1vi6mjbo1_540.jpg

He started working on his next project.
    tumblr_oevuqtnJvh1vi6mjbo2_540.jpg

Peyton has aged up to a toddler and is a little mini-Calvin.
    tumblr_oevuqtnJvh1vi6mjbo3_540.jpg

And Veronica is pregnant again! She's hoping this time around for a girl.
    tumblr_oevuqtnJvh1vi6mjbo4_540.jpg
  • Options
    Today Veronica gave birth to their second child.
    tumblr_oeyr1gx9NV1vi6mjbo1_1280.jpg

And boy were they in for a surprise when she ended up having twins! Two girls named Hailey and Savannah.
    tumblr_oeyr1gx9NV1vi6mjbo2_1280.jpg

The next step will be moving them into a new and bigger house or completely remodeling their current home. Not quite sure what I want to do just yet.
  • Options
    Yay~ Twins! @classicXcrime :mrgreen:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top