Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    ShyaMoireShyaMoire Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone my name is Karabo aka Shya Moire. I've been playing the sims since the TS1 basically, I love it and a few weeks ago I decided to start a sims challenge and post videos about it on my youtube channel. it is a learning curve but I am enjoying it so far.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    ShyaMoire wrote: »
    Hello everyone my name is Karabo aka Shya Moire. I've been playing the sims since the TS1 basically, I love it and a few weeks ago I decided to start a sims challenge and post videos about it on my youtube channel. it is a learning curve but I am enjoying it so far.

Hello @ShyaMoire :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since the original Sims 1. It is special that you have a YouTube channel and that you post Simming videos on it. Simmers would enjoy watching your videos of what is happening in your game. Sim challenges are an enjoyable part of Simming! It is fun following the challenge guidelines, and playing the game in a new way than how we may normally play. I hope that your challenge that you are doing goes well!
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    SuucherriesSuucherries Posts: 118 Member
    Hello hello, I am considered a sims vet. I own all the sims from Sims 1 down to the current. I have enjoyed every generation of the sims franchise. Ummmm what else do I say?
  • Options
    Hello hello, I am considered a sims vet. I own all the sims from Sims 1 down to the current. I have enjoyed every generation of the sims franchise. Ummmm what else do I say?

Hello @Suucherries :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you own all the Sims versions and have been enjoying Simming since the original sims 1 through to Sims 4. Simming is fun! You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time Simming and watching the sims in your game living their lives in their sim world.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads and posting about your Simming experiences.
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    SimKenneeSimKennee Posts: 12 New Member
    Hey rosemow,
    I'll be a little bit more active on The Forum of The United States, because it's a little bit quite on The Forum of The Netherlands...
    I love to Welcome People on the Forums, so maybe I could help you with this Topic.
    Greetings, SimKennee
  • Options
    SimKennee wrote: »
    Hey rosemow,
    I'll be a little bit more active on The Forum of The United States, because it's a little bit quite on The Forum of The Netherlands...
    I love to Welcome People on the Forums, so maybe I could help you with this Topic.
    Greetings, SimKennee

Hello @Simkenner :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to this forum!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences and the sims in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    is it normal for the sims 3 to load with expansion packs selected but not load any of the content. cause it just started failed to load , objects will be replaced.
    stupid question
    do you load the game from the welcome tab or the expansion tab Oo
  • Options
    Hekete wrote: »
    is it normal for the sims 3 to load with expansion packs selected but not load any of the content. cause it just started failed to load , objects will be replaced.

Hello @Hekete.
    Try coming out of the game. Then go back in again and see if the issue remains. If the issue still occurs, it would be best to,post about it on a thread in the Sims 3 Bugs and Issues section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/bugs-issues
  • Options
    HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Hekete.
    Try coming out of the game. Then go back in again and see if the issue remains. If the issue still occurs, it would be best to,post about it on a thread in the Sims 3 Bugs and Issues section of the forums

its alright hun :) it wasn't loading cause i was loading the game wrong. apparently if you load it from the welcome screen instead of the expansion screen. nothing loads D:
  • Options

Hello @Hekete.

its alright hun :) it wasn't loading cause i was loading the game wrong. apparently if you load it from the welcome screen instead of the expansion screen. nothing loads D:

Hello.
    I am glad that the issue has been fixed :)
  • Options
    EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    Hi, I'm EGrace93 which as you can probably guess was not a name chosen with the intent of posting on forums :smiley:. I've been playing since Sims 2 although I remember loving to watch my cousin play Sims 1 and sometimes she let me have a go. So far 3 has been my favourite but I mostly just play 4 now because I'm using a laptop. I'm not really into building and decorating and my fave part is CAS. Despite having been playing for ages I've only recently started using mods and CC when I went looking for more afro-textured hair and I'm really glad I did. And that's about all the stuff I can think to say.
  • Options
    EGrace93 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm EGrace93 which as you can probably guess was not a name chosen with the intent of posting on forums :smiley:. I've been playing since Sims 2 although I remember loving to watch my cousin play Sims 1 and sometimes she let me have a go. So far 3 has been my favourite but I mostly just play 4 now because I'm using a laptop. I'm not really into building and decorating and my fave part is CAS. Despite having been playing for ages I've only recently started using mods and CC when I went looking for more afro-textured hair and I'm really glad I did. And that's about all the stuff I can think to say.

Hello @EGrace93 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started playing the Sims by playing Sims 2, then that has led you on to playing the other versions too. CAS is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can use the CAS tools to create sims that refiect real life people that we see on tv or in movies, or have fun making and playing simversions of ourselves or family and friends. It is nice deciding on their clothing for them to wear for the different clotheswear categories. It is great that you have started using cc and mods! A great site for cc/mods is
    http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com
    They update with new postings of cc everyday .
  • Options
    EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for making me feel so welcome and thanks for the reccomendation
  • Options
  • Options
    basilmentosbasilmentos Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! My real name is Keira, and I LOOVE the sims. I mainly play the sims 4. I have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. (my name is from this youtuber I used to watch when I was like, 12, lol.)
  • Options
    Hi! My real name is Keira, and I LOOVE the sims. I mainly play the sims 4. I have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. (my name is from this youtuber I used to watch when I was like, 12, lol.)

Hello @basilmentos :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is fun! It is nice that you have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. Your dogs would be special animal members of your household family.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims that you play in your game.
  • Options
    MarcustzbMarcustzb Posts: 140 Member
    Get to know me,

Begin playing Sims freeplay a little around End of 2013, at the same time, Just discovered sims 3 via Internet and Arrival trailer for the sims which is set to release on sept. 2014 (You already know about sims 4)

Begin have 1st Gen iPad mini (Now can't upgrade to IOS 10) Playing sims freeplay in early 2014, hiatus for few months in 2015 and again in 2016...

Speaking about The sims on PC, 6 months ago today (March 15, 2016). I was left off, let me explain. I was have new laptop at the start of 2016. AMD Radeon R6 (I'm not remember about model number) with 8GB of RAM. Originally unable to have Sims 4, but noticed that Origin game time (Now free trial) has listed that game after few months in early 2015.so I was downloaded it in Febuary and open it on March 13, 2016 to see their improvements, Nearly playing overnight because time was limited... Originally close the game manually after time expires, but someone close off my laptop (Sleep) Opening back, and That window (The Sims) was faded out to desktop, Just now figuring out to buy that game and get everything right...

Since then. I was only saw trailers. Yesterday about city living... (Trying to buy that one)

Today, my first post now hits 24 hour mark...

Maybe my explanation was not right, you can ask me questions...
    Find me via Origin, Search by my name from my profile :)
  • Options
    Marcustzb wrote: »
    Get to know me,

Begin playing Sims freeplay a little around End of 2013, at the same time, Just discovered sims 3 via Internet and Arrival trailer for the sims which is set to release on sept. 2014 (You already know about sims 4)

Begin have 1st Gen iPad mini (Now can't upgrade to IOS 10) Playing sims freeplay in early 2014, hiatus for few months in 2015 and again in 2016...

Speaking about The sims on PC, 6 months ago today (March 15, 2016). I was left off, let me explain. I was have new laptop at the start of 2016. AMD Radeon R6 (I'm not remember about model number) with 8GB of RAM. Originally unable to have Sims 4, but noticed that Origin game time (Now free trial) has listed that game after few months in early 2015.so I was downloaded it in Febuary and open it on March 13, 2016 to see their improvements, Nearly playing overnight because time was limited... Originally close the game manually after time expires, but someone close off my laptop (Sleep) Opening back, and That window (The Sims) was faded out to desktop, Just now figuring out to buy that game and get everything right...

Since then. I was only saw trailers. Yesterday about city living... (Trying to buy that one)

Hello @Marcustzb :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims Freeplay . It was great that you were able to try out Sims 4 by downloading and playing Gametime. It would be great if you purchased Sims 4 from Origin now! At the moment, there is a special offer that if you type in the code ORIGIN50 you receive 50% off the cost of the base game as well as all the Sims 4 packs.
    I hope that you enjoy playing Sims 4 and other packs if you decide to buy them.
  • Options
    MarcustzbMarcustzb Posts: 140 Member
    Get to know me,

It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims Freeplay . It was great that you were able to try out Sims 4 by downloading and playing Gametime. It would be great if you purchased Sims 4 from Origin now! At the moment, there is a special offer that if you type in the code ORIGIN50 you receive 50% off the cost of the base game as well as all the Sims 4 packs.

I have no method to pay that on origin, but instead, buying in disc
    Find me via Origin, Search by my name from my profile :)
  • Options
    Get to know me,

I have no method to pay that on origin, but instead, buying in disc

Hello
    It is good that you are planning to buy Sims 4 on disc. Happy sims 4 simming ! :) If you have any issues when installing the game through the disc, this link may help
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/installing-from-dvd/
  • Options
    DecafBunnyDecafBunny Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I'm DecafBunny! I go by Brookie and I am a female. I love making sims on CAS but I tend to stick to making only YA and Adult females.
  • Options
    DecafBunny wrote: »
    Hi! I'm DecafBunny! I go by Brookie and I am a female. I love making sims on CAS but I tend to stick to making only YA and Adult females.

Hello @DecafBunny :) Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy creating sims in CAS. Creating Sims is an enjoyable part of simming! It is fun creating simversions of ourselves, our family and friends and of famous people that we see on tv, or in movies or the Internet.
    Perhaps you may like to enter a simming modelling contest in the Sims and Modelling section of the forums? The link to that section is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling-
  • Options
    DougMontDougMont Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello guys! The Sims is my favorite game series ever! I play it since 2004 with The Sims Makin' Magic (2004). At the time TS2 was released, I became a member in the game's forum in my country. But it no longer exists, so now after a long time I'm back to a community after years of playing alone. Nice to meet you, I hope I can make good simmer friends here!
  • Options
    DougMont wrote: »
    Hello guys! The Sims is my favorite game series ever! I play it since 2004 with The Sims Makin' Magic (2004). At the time TS2 was released, I became a member in the game's forum in my country. But it no longer exists, so now after a long time I'm back to a community after years of playing alone. Nice to meet you, I hope I can make good simmer friends here!

Hello @DougMont :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing since 2004 and played the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed creating many sims and building and furnishing many homes for your sims to enjoy living in over time! Simming is a fun and enjoyable game!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about the sims in your games.
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    Hello all. I'm fairly new to the Sims, Sims 3 being my first. Playing through Sims 4 base game. I've also Played the Sims 2, and I must say the Sims is up there with my all time favorite game series (Final Fantasy and King of Fighters taking the top.) I guess I'd like to get to know some new friends who also enjoying simming. Nice to meet you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top