Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    DaggeredgeEagleDaggeredgeEagle Posts: 117 Member
    Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums but a longtime player of "The Sims Series", I have been playing sims for years. Recently got started with The Sims 4. I love to build homes and commercial builds on the game. Another think that interests me is making interesting Sims. Its a whole lot of fun to give them quirky personalities and let them loose in the game. If you would like to check out my creations, you can search "Daggeredge" on the gallery in the sims4. Feel free to add or message me or freind me on Origin. Dying to try one of those sims 4 challenges that I have been watching videos about ... Happy Simming Everyone! B)
    Work Hard ! Play Harder!!
    basilmentosbasilmentos Posts: 6 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hi! My real name is Keira, and I LOOVE the sims. I mainly play the sims 4. I have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. (my name is from this youtuber I used to watch when I was like, 12, lol.)

Hello @basilmentos :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is fun! It is nice that you have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. Your dogs would be special animal members of your household family.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims that you play in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums but a longtime player of "The Sims Series", I have been playing sims for years. Recently got started with The Sims 4. I love to build homes and commercial builds on the game. Another think that interests me is making interesting Sims. Its a whole lot of fun to give them quirky personalities and let them loose in the game. If you would like to check out my creations, you can search "Daggeredge" on the gallery in the sims4. Feel free to add or message me or freind me on Origin. Dying to try one of those sims 4 challenges that I have been watching videos about ... Happy Simming Everyone! B)

Hello @DaggeredgeEagle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time, and are now playing Sims 4. Building homes and venues and creating Sims are very special parts of simming! They are fun and enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity! It is great that we are able to create builds that are a variety of different styles, themes and types. It is enjoyable bringing our design ideas into sims gameform! It is great to have background story details for our sims. It is enjoyable then playing the sims in the game and watch what happens in their sim lives.
    It is very nice that you upload your creations to the gallery so that other simmers can also enjoy downloading them and having them in their own games also.
  • Options
    Hi! My real name is Keira, and I LOOVE the sims. I mainly play the sims 4. I have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. (my name is from this youtuber I used to watch when I was like, 12, lol.)

Hello @basilmentos :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is fun! It is nice that you have 4 chickens and 2 dogs. Your dogs would be special animal members of your household family.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims that you play in your game.
    Thank you!!!

You're welcome :)
  • Options

It is nice that you have been simming for a long time, and are now playing Sims 4. Building homes and venues and creating Sims are very special parts of simming! They are fun and enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity! It is great that we are able to create builds that are a variety of different styles, themes and types. It is enjoyable bringing our design ideas into sims gameform! It is great to have background story details for our sims. It is enjoyable then playing the sims in the game and watch what happens in their sim lives.
    It is very nice that you upload your creations to the gallery so that other simmers can also enjoy downloading them and having them in their own games also.

Thank You, Pleasure meeting you too :)

Thank You, Pleasure meeting you too :)

• Options
    FemaleStudFemaleStud Posts: 40 Member
    Welcome all ! :)
  • Options
    FemaleStud wrote: »

@FemaleStud Thank you and Happy Simming to you!
    CatsRule wrote: »
    Hello, I am a new member in the forums. I am also relatively new to playing Sims games. My first game was the Sims 4 that I got in February. But, I have been interested in the Sims ever since I saw a trailer for the Sims 2 when I was like 7. I immediately wanted it. I've also been watching TS4 LP's for quite a while. A fun fact about me is I plumming LOVE cats! (I wrote plumming on purpose) I have 2 cats named Bella and Vincent. They are the BEST! I

@CatsRule How cool! I love cats too they make great pets B) I used to have 4 cats.
    CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    [quote=Hello @CatsRule :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you bought Sims 4 and started simming in February. Simming is fun! Watching simming YouTube videos are enjoyable and also very helpful in providing tips to play the game.
    It is nice that you are a cats lover, and have two cats . Our pets are very special animal members of our family! It is great that your user name reflects your love of cats!
    Happy simming! :) [/quote]

fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    Lol I'm so new to the Sims Forums. I've got learnin' to do!
    fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    Hello @CatsRule :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you bought Sims 4 and started simming in February. Simming is fun! Watching simming YouTube videos are enjoyable and also very helpful in providing tips to play the game.
    It is nice that you are a cats lover, and have two cats . Our pets are very special animal members of our family! It is great that your user name reflects your love of cats!
    Thanks for that message! You seem like the nicest person to ever live!
    fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    Hello @CatsRule :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Thanks for that message! You seem like the nicest person to ever live!

• Options
    FemaleStudFemaleStud Posts: 40 Member
    FemaleStud wrote: »

@FemaleStud Thank you and Happy Simming to you!

You too Dagger !! :D
  • Options
    @CatsRule How cool! I love cats too they make great pets B) I used to have 4 cats.
    Yup. Cats are obviously the best! Also, the next time I'm in my game I'll check out what you have on the Gallery.
    (Btw, my Origin ID is CatsRule3. CatsRule was taken.)

fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    Yup. Cats are obviously the best! Also, the next time I'm in my game I'll check out what you have on the Gallery.
    (Btw, my Origin ID is CatsRule3. CatsRule was taken.)

@CatsRule I sent you a freind request on origin hope you don't mind. Thanks :)
    I don't mind at all! I don't ahve any friends, so thanks!
    fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    Any friends on origin, I mean.
    fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    Any friends on origin, I mean.

@CatsRule I got what you meant, I don't either. :)
    I don't mind at all! I don't ahve any friends, so thanks!

@CatsRule You would be my first friend on origin, hopefully we both will make more friends on the forum and on origin out here. B)
    Yes! Halfway to the requirements to become a member! Except the 24 hours thing. I'm way past that, I've just never posted before.
    fXMaueP.png
  • Options
    KlueniiKluenii Posts: 90 Member
    wow hard to believe I've lurked on these boards since 2009 and have less than a handful of posts! I've played Sims 1, 2, 3, Medieval and now playing 4. Typically using a modified legacy type play style. I like using long life spans with some mods and CC, but generational style families. Currently, my family is into the 7th generation. ht.tps://goo.gl/photos/FA1HNBMPdpUFkP4N9
  • Options
    Kluenii wrote: »
    wow hard to believe I've lurked on these boards since 2009 and have less than a handful of posts! I've played Sims 1, 2, 3, Medieval and now playing 4. Typically using a modified legacy type play style. I like using long life spans with some mods and CC, but generational style families. Currently, my family is into the 7th generation. ht.tps://goo.gl/photos/FA1HNBMPdpUFkP4N9

Hello @Kluenii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the new version of the forums!
    It is nice that you have played each of the versions of the Sims and are now playing Sims 4. You would have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time, built and furnished many homes and enjoyed watching your sims exploring their world in your game! It is nice that you are doing a Legacy in your game. It is enjoyable seeing the new generations of the family and watching them grow up in our games, and interact with each other. Congratulations on reaching the 7th generation! That is very special!
  • Options
    latushialatushia Posts: 60 Member
    Hey everyone,

I'm latushia (real name remains a secret) and I'm from the german Sims community. I was active there a long time ago when the Sims 3 was just about 2 years old.

Now I thought it would be nice to dig around in the english speaking community. HEEEEY :smile:

I love arts, literature and design... and the sims of course! I'm excited to meed y'all!
  • Options
    latushia wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm latushia (real name remains a secret) and I'm from the german Sims community. I was active there a long time ago when the Sims 3 was just about 2 years old.

Now I thought it would be nice to dig around in the english speaking community. HEEEEY :smile:

I love arts, literature and design... and the sims of course! I'm excited to meed y'all!

Hello @latushia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the English forums!
    It is nice that you were involved in the Gernan Sims community forum when playing Sims 3.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top