Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    So, that's how it happened. I can understand why Louis is still so bitter about it, who would not? :s
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited August 2016
    Okay so time for me to evaluate the situation. *cracks knuckles*

What I'm getting is that Vito didn't necessarily fall out of love with Louis he just wasn't patient enough to wait around for him. It's like when you put a bowl of candy in front of a kid and tell them they can have all of it, or they can have the most delicious piece of cake on the planet, they are obviously going to go for more even though it will give them a stomach ache in the end.

Obviously Vito regrets his decision, he regretted it as it was happening which means that he still in some way loves Louis.

Now Louis on the other hand didn't have any of these feeling. He loved Vito and it was the only thing he knew so the shock of his life happened when he broke up with him. Which makes it understandable why he has such much pent up anger towards him. He doesn't know the other side of the story.

@iheartdinosx3 That's a really good evaluation! :) Yeah you're absolutely right! I understand both sides too - definitely get why Louis is bitter. As for Vito, you're right, he didn't necessarily stop loving Vito, he just forgot what being with him is actually like.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    How are the parents doing? Did the new restaurant go well. How do they see their children now?

How is Yenn, she must be quite old now?

Does the falling out between Louis and Vito affect the two sisters. Don't know how Peyton feels about it, Louis ha left her house but I would guess that they still keep in touch perhaps. They seemed to bond a bit during that chapter earlier when we saw them at home.

Ha ha, lots and lots of questions. Just wondering how the rest of the family is doing after the timejump :)
  • Options
    How are the parents doing? Did the new restaurant go well. How do they see their children now?

How is Yenn, she must be quite old now?

Does the falling out between Louis and Vito affect the two sisters. Don't know how Peyton feels about it, Louis ha left her house but I would guess that they still keep in touch perhaps. They seemed to bond a bit during that chapter earlier when we saw them at home.

Ha ha, lots and lots of questions. Just wondering how the rest of the family is doing after the timejump :)

@SilentKitty Lol! Most of these will be answered eventually, though some may take longer than others. There's too many characters to update on everyone in a single chapter :) What I'm doing with the YA chapters is that there's always a focus on one specific character in each update :)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Caught up! And, unfortunately, not all that surprised about the Vito/Louis situation :( But I WAS (pleasantly!) suprised that Sera was the one who called Vito on his, er... 'plum'.

I feel bad for Louis, but at the same time, I almost feel happy for him. I think he's better off now without Vito, and honestly, despite how selfish he is, Vito seems to be doing pretty well for himself too. So maybe this was all for the best...

I'm excited to see what's going on with the ladies. :blush: Especially my girl Sera :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Before it changes, happy 100 pages!
  • Options
    Caught up! And, unfortunately, not all that surprised about the Vito/Louis situation :( But I WAS (pleasantly!) suprised that Sera was the one who called Vito on his, er... 'plum'.

I feel bad for Louis, but at the same time, I almost feel happy for him. I think he's better off now without Vito, and honestly, despite how selfish he is, Vito seems to be doing pretty well for himself too. So maybe this was all for the best...

I'm excited to see what's going on with the ladies. :blush: Especially my girl Sera :tongue:

@CitizenErased14 Welcome back! Hope you had a good time at camp :) You're in luck, we'll be seeing a Sera in the next chapter!
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Before it changes, happy 100 pages!

@Ruby10990 Oh how cool, I haven't even noticed :) Yay!
  • Options
    One for the Sera fans out there:

9.31 Matter of Principle

9ZWlyBm.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhhh, Sera has definitely grown over the years! I loved how Louis casually brought up that he punched Antoine. And I love that he did even more!
    I'm still super curious if Ralph and Carly are still a thing
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    It was nice seeing Sera again! She has grown a lot and she's a beauty. :)

Glad Louis and Sera were able to have a nice chat and that Sera apologized for her actions to Louis. Loved that he casually brought up the fact he's the one who punched Antoine.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Now I am proud of Sera, she became very mature... I know she always had the good side, it was just not easy to see it as she didn't want to be good (or perhaps she didn't want to be herself?) And her conversation with Louis... It was great, I enjoyed it so much. I'd like to hug Louis for what he did for Sera. Honestly, I didn't expect it, but I shouldn't be surprised as we all know that Louis has a good heart and he's very nice and friendly person <3 Now I'd like to see that hunk what Sera mentioned ;)
    As always I waited for the new chapter and enjoyed your story like good book :) Thank you, @ThePlumbob <3
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    This might be the first time something positive came from Sera's fling with antoine -> she doesn't want vito to become him. I mean it didn't work but at least she tried. I feel like she's grown a lot as a person.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I want Louis for a brother! That's what I thought when I read what he did for Sera. Also read the comments on your blog. I really hope Ralph and Carly aren't over. He's such a funny character. I would miss him. :smile:
    New Sera is much more likeable. Still has some rough edges but that gives her more character. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Loved this update! Sera is still my favorite :heart: I love that she has this firm belief in what's right and wrong when it comes to love. And I loved her conversation with Louis!

Even if they aren't still together romantically, it's nice to see that Carly and Ralph are still, at the very least, friends!

I'm looking forward to hearing from Hallie, and maybe seeing what became of Larobb? My heart still hurts from that one :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Awhhh, Sera has definitely grown over the years! I loved how Louis casually brought up that he punched Antoine. And I love that he did even more!
    I'm still super curious if Ralph and Carly are still a thing

@Sterretjeee Louis rocks! :) And next chapter will actually focus on Carly, so we'll find out soon!
    It was nice seeing Sera again! She has grown a lot and she's a beauty. :)

Glad Louis and Sera were able to have a nice chat and that Sera apologized for her actions to Louis. Loved that he casually brought up the fact he's the one who punched Antoine.

@Simslover163 Yeah, Sera is very good looking. All the kids are, really. Such a beautiful generation.
    Now I am proud of Sera, she became very mature... I know she always had the good side, it was just not easy to see it as she didn't want to be good (or perhaps she didn't want to be herself?) And her conversation with Louis... It was great, I enjoyed it so much. I'd like to hug Louis for what he did for Sera. Honestly, I didn't expect it, but I shouldn't be surprised as we all know that Louis has a good heart and he's very nice and friendly person <3 Now I'd like to see that hunk what Sera mentioned ;)
    As always I waited for the new chapter and enjoyed your story like good book :) Thank you, @ThePlumbob <3

@roseinblack69 Thank you! Very mature might be a bit of an exaggeration, but she's definitely more mature than she used to be. And yes, Louis is awesome! :)
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    This might be the first time something positive came from Sera's fling with antoine -> she doesn't want vito to become him. I mean it didn't work but at least she tried. I feel like she's grown a lot as a person.

@Julyvee94 She really has. I think she cares about doing the right thing when what she sees as true love is concerned, because she has the soulmate aspiration.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I want Louis for a brother! That's what I thought when I read what he did for Sera. Also read the comments on your blog. I really hope Ralph and Carly aren't over. He's such a funny character. I would miss him. :smile:
    New Sera is much more likeable. Still has some rough edges but that gives her more character. :)

@Maladi777 Aww! Well I can tell you we'll definitely see more of Ralph one way or another! I like his character too much to not cacth up with him :)
    Loved this update! Sera is still my favorite :heart: I love that she has this firm belief in what's right and wrong when it comes to love. And I loved her conversation with Louis!

Even if they aren't still together romantically, it's nice to see that Carly and Ralph are still, at the very least, friends!

I'm looking forward to hearing from Hallie, and maybe seeing what became of Larobb? My heart still hurts from that one :lol:

@CitizenErased14 We will get to see a bit of Larobb in a future update, actually! As for Ralph and Carly, what we saw in today's update was a flashback of when Vito and Louis had just broken up. So can't really say whether that really says much about their current relationship... They definitely were still a couple at the time when Louis and Vito broke up, but that was quite a while ago.

And yes, Sera definitely cares about doing the rigt ing when love is at stake. She's a romantic at heart, really :)
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob true, it was a while ago... Nice job planting some doubt :lol: I guess I was going under the assumption of when everyone has been thinking/talking about Louis and Vito's relationship failing or Sera talking to Hallie about the guy at the bar/Hallie finding someone, no one said anything like "Yeah, and poor Carly... She needs to find someone too" or anything haha. And they they were casually in the flashback without any real emphasis drawn to them, so I let myself jump to conclusions that things must be okay between them :tongue:

But hopefully we'll see for sure soon?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Louis is really a nice guy! Maybe he and Sera could be friends (sorry if I'm being too ambitious LOL!).
    Sera seems to be the one who matured the most so far...even more because she was the less mature of the four.
    Vito is the guy who will probably be still single at 40 and later. I simply can't see him wanting to settle down...in itself its not a bad thing. But he should not have hurt Louis. But...teenage years...a lot of mistakes. It happens. But he should at least apologize for how he acted in the past.
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob true, it was a while ago... Nice job planting some doubt :lol: I guess I was going under the assumption of when everyone has been thinking/talking about Louis and Vito's relationship failing or Sera talking to Hallie about the guy at the bar/Hallie finding someone, no one said anything like "Yeah, and poor Carly... She needs to find someone too" or anything haha. And they they were casually in the flashback without any real emphasis drawn to them, so I let myself jump to conclusions that things must be okay between them :tongue:

But hopefully we'll see for sure soon?

@CitizenErased14 Weeell the flashback was about 3 years ago. But I won't confirm or deny anything :p
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Louis is really a nice guy! Maybe he and Sera could be friends (sorry if I'm being too ambitious LOL!).
    Sera seems to be the one who matured the most so far...even more because she was the less mature of the four.
    Vito is the guy who will probably be still single at 40 and later. I simply can't see him wanting to settle down...in itself its not a bad thing. But he should not have hurt Louis. But...teenage years...a lot of mistakes. It happens. But he should at least apologize for how he acted in the past.

@anaitapeva Would be interesting if Louis and Sera became friends. Never say never, right? :D Oh yeah, at the moment Vito is perpetually single haha, and quite happy with that. Or is he? Dun dun dun...
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    That was an awesome chapter!

Louis is right though, no one stood up for Sera even when she was hurting and they just let Antoine get away with it. Also Hallie is really bitter now after what happened with Larobb. That kind of surprised me honestly, because of how nice she always was.
  • Options
    ScalesofGreyScalesofGrey Posts: 183 Member
    Aww, Liv and Heather's photo in the background! <3 Also whoa, when did Sera got a tattoo?

I was hoping she and Louis can be friends too. Or at least very good acquaintances. They did share a common history of plummy boyfriends. I hope we'll see Sera's hunky guy, lol.
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Am I the only one holding onto hope for Louis and Vito? Sera changed for the better so I still have hopes for Vito to grow up also.
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    @suzanna13: It's not just you- I'm also hoping that Louis and Vito will get back together somehow. They were so cute together and seemed so in love! :) I remember when Louis met Peyton and Grady at their house he was looking at them and thinking maybe one day he and Vito could be like them too! However, first Vito needs to become less conceited. Maybe losing a photography competition, having trouble with his business or an illness might bring him down to earth? I'd like to see him become more humble. Hopefully then he can win Louis back. It will be hard though! Louis seems very angry and bitter towards Vito (rightfully so)! He'll have to convince Louis that he really loves him and isn't interested in fooling around with anyone else anymore. I wonder if Louis still has feelings for Vito? Or does he have a new boyfriend?

I was really happy that Sera apologized to Louis. She's grown so much as a character and I hope she can find her soulmate. Maybe the cute bar guy? I remember when she was a little girl she dreamed of getting married at the Von Haunt Estate. I hope that dream will come true for her! :) I wonder if Vito will ever apologize for how he treated her after the whole Antoine thing. They were both pretty mean to each other back then but I think the things Vito said were a huge blow to Sera's self esteem.

I hope Carly and Ralph are still together. Ralph is so sweet and funny! And I hope Hallie can be happy somehow too. She seemed pretty bitter in that conversation with Sera.

I'm also wondering how Pauline and Leo are doing. They don't seem to have much of a relationship with their kids. Will this be an issue later on?
  • Options
    That was an awesome chapter!

Louis is right though, no one stood up for Sera even when she was hurting and they just let Antoine get away with it. Also Hallie is really bitter now after what happened with Larobb. That kind of surprised me honestly, because of how nice she always was.

@iheartdinosx3 Yeah, nobody really did much for Sera back then, which is a big reason why she grew more hostile towards her siblings. I was surprised nobody ever brought it up, but I guess everybody was too busy hating Sera then. Oh how things change! :)

Hallie - she definitely was bitter around the time of Louis and Vito's breakup, because the whole blowout with Larobb waa stillmfairly fresh. That was a couple of years ago though, so it might not necessarily be how she feels now.
    Aww, Liv and Heather's photo in the background! <3 Also whoa, when did Sera got a tattoo?

I was hoping she and Louis can be friends too. Or at least very good acquaintances. They did share a common history of plummy boyfriends. I hope we'll see Sera's hunky guy, lol.

@ScalesofGrey Presumably at some point dueing the time-jump? I'd say as soon as she became YA :)

I think Sera and Louis could have n interesting dynamic. We'll see!
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Am I the only one holding onto hope for Louis and Vito? Sera changed for the better so I still have hopes for Vito to grow up also.

@suzanna13 In any case we've still got at least 30 chapters to go this generation - plenty of time for Louis and Vito to find happiness either way.
    @suzanna13: It's not just you- I'm also hoping that Louis and Vito will get back together somehow. They were so cute together and seemed so in love! :) I remember when Louis met Peyton and Grady at their house he was looking at them and thinking maybe one day he and Vito could be like them too! However, first Vito needs to become less conceited. Maybe losing a photography competition, having trouble with his business or an illness might bring him down to earth? I'd like to see him become more humble. Hopefully then he can win Louis back. It will be hard though! Louis seems very angry and bitter towards Vito (rightfully so)! He'll have to convince Louis that he really loves him and isn't interested in fooling around with anyone else anymore. I wonder if Louis still has feelings for Vito? Or does he have a new boyfriend?

I was really happy that Sera apologized to Louis. She's grown so much as a character and I hope she can find her soulmate. Maybe the cute bar guy? I remember when she was a little girl she dreamed of getting married at the Von Haunt Estate. I hope that dream will come true for her! :) I wonder if Vito will ever apologize for how he treated her after the whole Antoine thing. They were both pretty mean to each other back then but I think the things Vito said were a huge blow to Sera's self esteem.

I hope Carly and Ralph are still together. Ralph is so sweet and funny! And I hope Hallie can be happy somehow too. She seemed pretty bitter in that conversation with Sera.

I'm also wondering how Pauline and Leo are doing. They don't seem to have much of a relationship with their kids. Will this be an issue later on?

@Marmalade27 Hi, first time I've seen you here, so welcome! Thank you for taking the tim to read the story and ro leave such and in-depth comment!

Interesting suggestion about Vito. Though I can see a flaw with it, if Vito was to reach out to Louis after his confidence plundered due to an illness or bad fortune, it would almost be as him saying that now that he's not at his best, Louis is good enough for him. I feel like Louis could do better than that. They were definitely a cute couple while it lasted though!

I hope Sera gets her lavish Von Haunt wedding one day too! She has the soulmate aspiration, so finding love is her number one priority. As for whether Vito will ever apologise to her...hm, I guess he'd need to realise that he did something wrong first. Which at the moment he's definitely not aware of.

We'll actually see Carly in the next chapter (which will probably be posted today or tomorrow, yay! :) ) - so you should be getting some answers too!

The parents... We won't be catching up with them for a while, but we will get to them eventually. They do have a relationship with the kids, but it's a very loose one, they're kind of letting them run free (whether that's a good thing or not is a whole other issue haha)

• Options
    Catching up with Carly today, to answer some of your burning questions :D

9.32 Mystery Package

lWoHfcO.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Is it awful that my my first thought was "Oh thank god Ralph got rid of the creepy facial hair!"? :lol::joy:

So sweet! I had a sneaking suspicion about what the "mystery package" was gonna be, and I was right! :blush: This was a very cute update. :)
    snvAF3B.png