Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I hope Ralph is a spy and not a criminal. Great chapter. Very interesting.
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I still like Ralph, no matter what he does, if only it doesn't hurt Carly ;) I'm just afraid he can suffer :/
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Eeekk!! Ralph!! When I read the title, the first thing that came to my mind was money. It's interesting to see an ATM in a barn.

Back to Ralph, he's heading the right way towards putting himself and his relationship with Carly in danger! Ooooo, a voodoo doll?? In past, my mischievous Sims had fun with the voodoo dolls. Who is this doll bind to?
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    LISTEN HERE RALPH. You better not hurt Lottie with whatever dangerous plum you're getting yourself into! She's already been through enough as it is!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited August 2016
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    I hope Ralph is a spy and not a criminal. Great chapter. Very interesting.

@suzanna13 Thank you! It brings me back to the old Lollipop Lair days! As for Ralph, he's definitely involved with some fishy people, but we don't really know the full story yet in any case.
    I still like Ralph, no matter what he does, if only it doesn't hurt Carly ;) I'm just afraid he can suffer :/

@roseinblack69 Oh, I still like Ralph too, a lot. He's always been a favourite of mine! :) Lets hope he doesn't get both of them in too much of a mess.
    Eeekk!! Ralph!! When I read the title, the first thing that came to my mind was money. It's interesting to see an ATM in a barn.

Back to Ralph, he's heading the right way towards putting himself and his relationship with Carly in danger! Ooooo, a voodoo doll?? In past, my mischievous Sims had fun with the voodoo dolls. Who is this doll bind to?

@Simslover163 Good question! Maybe we'll find out... maybe we won't. I've only used voodoo dolls a little bit in the past so it's fun to explore them. I can say that Ralph's been asked to help smuggle the voodoo doll somewhere, that's as much as we know.
    LISTEN HERE RALPH. You better not hurt Lottie with whatever dangerous plum you're getting yourself into! She's already been through enough as it is!

@iheartdinosx3 This made me laugh. Yes let's hope he doesn't get himself into something he can't handle. Though it might be too late for that.
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This might be really dangerous, even more if Ralph gets the doll angry again, LOL!
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This might be really dangerous, even more if Ralph gets the doll angry again, LOL!

@anaitapeva Haha! Ralph is definitely underestimating the voodoo doll!
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    I actually really love that building! I saw lilsimsie (on YouTube) do a fixer upper of it and I fell in love with it! It's a really interesting place and is quite mysterious! Ooh I hope Ralph''s business doesn't get too shady. We wouldn't want another meatball situation on our hands!
  • Options
    I actually really love that building! I saw lilsimsie (on YouTube) do a fixer upper of it and I fell in love with it! It's a really interesting place and is quite mysterious! Ooh I hope Ralph''s business doesn't get too shady. We wouldn't want another meatball situation on our hands!

@LunarMoon88 I didn't see the actual fixer upper build but I love the original. It could be used in so many different ways, and definitely inspired me :)

Haha well Ralph definitely isn't like Meatball, I can promise that much :) He's not cold-blooded like that. He just attracts sketchy people and may occasionally get himself in obscure situations lol.
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Wow, that chapter was a surprise! I had no idea Ralph was in the criminal career! You had me convinced he was a handyman! :D

I hope he won't get himself or Carly into trouble. I wonder how she will react when she finds out.

If he decides to change careers, I think Ralph would make a great comedian! :) I love his sense of humour.
  • Options
    Wow, that chapter was a surprise! I had no idea Ralph was in the criminal career! You had me convinced he was a handyman! :D

I hope he won't get himself or Carly into trouble. I wonder how she will react when she finds out.

If he decides to change careers, I think Ralph would make a great comedian! :) I love his sense of humour.

@Marmalade27 Haha well he does do random handyman jobs too! And makes furniture. And other bits and bobs he can come across haha - some more odd than others :p

I thought about making him a comedian actually, but I don't really see him as the type of person that would do a full on comedy sketch or a stand up routine. He is funny, but I think his humour is more on the reactive side, if that makes any sense.
  • Options
    Hallie and Vito arrive in Windenburg...

9.36 The View

mVGVQiP.jpg
  • Options
    ScalesofGreyScalesofGrey Posts: 183 Member
    Oh no Vito. His fraction of a plan seems like something straight out of a rom-com. But hey, at least he's taking action! I feel Louis would stay as far away from there like what he did with Newcrest though.

Oh no Hallie! That cowboy's words is causing so much second-handed embarrassment in me for her.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh dear hopefully this cowboy didn't turn hallie away from ever talking to fans again :( and as for vito, it's not a solid plan but it is a romantic gesture. He and Louis would have to work out a lot but I can at least see that Vito is taking small (!) steps in the right direction.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Oh boy. That cowboy needs to learn some manners. He sure embarrassed Hallie to the "almost-mortified" level. Poor Hallie!! :( As for Vito, baby steps, baby steps. That's all I'm going to say. I'm pleased to see he is heading the right way.

On a side, nice to see Munterbacon's Neon Sirens make an appearance!! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I loved the festival's place so much <3 Hmm... I like Vito's enthusiasm, but I'm afraid his plan is condemned to fail :/ And poor Hallie... It seems she doesn't understand people and people don't understand her, too :( Why she can't meet anyone who would appreciate her like she wants that? I feel desperate for her :(
  • Options
    Oh no Vito. His fraction of a plan seems like something straight out of a rom-com. But hey, at least he's taking action! I feel Louis would stay as far away from there like what he did with Newcrest though.

Oh no Hallie! That cowboy's words is causing so much second-handed embarrassment in me for her.

@ScalesofGrey Yeah the "plan" is definitely quite a leap of faith! The cowboy was quite something lol!
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh dear hopefully this cowboy didn't turn hallie away from ever talking to fans again :( and as for vito, it's not a solid plan but it is a romantic gesture. He and Louis would have to work out a lot but I can at least see that Vito is taking small (!) steps in the right direction.

@Julyvee94 Unfortunately for Hallie this isn't the first time she's had an experience like this. She does of course have genuine fans who just enjoy her music, but a lot of them do have crushes on her. If only she wasn't as pretty :D

Vito is clutching at straws with his plan, but there is some logic to it. As you said at the very least he is trying to base his actions on how Louis feels rather than how only he does, since he assumes if Louis does show up there atsome point, his feelings are reciprocated.
    Oh boy. That cowboy needs to learn some manners. He sure embarrassed Hallie to the "almost-mortified" level. Poor Hallie!! :( As for Vito, baby steps, baby steps. That's all I'm going to say. I'm pleased to see he is heading the right way.

On a side, nice to see Munterbacon's Neon Sirens make an appearance!! :)

@Simslover163 Yep the cowboy was pretty out of line. Even if Hallie was actually interested in dating, this definitely wasn't the way to approach it haha!

The Neon Sirens are cool! They were just perfect for this :)
    I loved the festival's place so much <3 Hmm... I like Vito's enthusiasm, but I'm afraid his plan is condemned to fail :/ And poor Hallie... It seems she doesn't understand people and people don't understand her, too :( Why she can't meet anyone who would appreciate her like she wants that? I feel desperate for her :(

@roseinblack69 Slim chances for Vito for sure. The plan can only work if Louis hasn't fully moved on. But I guess if he has moved on, Vito doesn't have a chance to begin with, no matter how good the plan is or not.

Let's hooe things can only improve for Hallie? I doubt she can feel more lonely and misunderstood than she does now...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob I feel like this song is perfect for vito right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9o1FAszdk

@Julyvee94 Yes!! I've never heard that song before but it is extremely fitting!

Edit: I do actually have a bit of a playlist for this generation that I listen to before writing, but sharing it right now might be a spoiler. I'll definitely share it later though :)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2016
    I really enjoyed this chapter! Though I am face palming at Vito's plan Hahahaha I really liked his concern for Hallie in this one though. He's been extra jerk-like lately haha so I enjoyed seeing his softer side for a bit there!

And poor Hallie with that over-eager fan! Hahaha I'm gonna imagine that guy had to have been a bit drunk or something to be that bold :loll: Too much festival juice! :tongue: (btw, if Epileptic Lullaby were not on their whirlwind tour of Europe, they totally would have performed too ;) (yes, they kept that awful name hehe)

Great chapter, I'm really liking the start to your YA arc!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I really enjoyed this chapter! Though I am face palming at Vito's plan Hahahaha I really liked his concern for Hallie in this one though. He's been extra jerk-like lately haha so I enjoyed seeing his softer side for a bit there!

And poor Hallie with that over-eager fan! Hahaha I'm gonna imagine that guy had to have been a bit drunk or something to be that bold :loll: Too much festival juice! :tongue: (btw, if Epilepic Lullaby were not on their whirlwind tour of Europe, they totally would have performed too ;) (yes, they kept that awful name hehe)

Great chapter, I'm really liking the start to your YA arc!

@CitizenErased14 Thank you! :) Haha yes believe it or not Vito isn't a completely awful human being. He is flawed and self-centred for sure, but that doesn't mean he doesn't give a plum about anybody around him at all.

Lol yes the fan did probably have a bit too much juice, that would explain it! Lmao Epileptic Lullaby... I forgot that was the band's name hahaha! With any luck the festival will be an annual event! :D
  • Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @Julyvee94 that song is perfect for Vito right now! :smiley:
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Good luck Vito, you will need it! :D
    And poor Hallie...will she ever find someone like her? I hope someday she will! :)
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Haha I don't think it's a good idea for Vito to go to Louis's parents' house! :D If one of my exes showed up at my parents' house asking about me, they would definitely not be pleased! I wonder if Louis will actually turn up at the Bluffs? Is Vito planning to camp out there all day and all night? Hahaha. I guess he can try out some landscape photography while he waits. Has he tried looking up Louis on Simbook? Maybe he can find out more about Louis on there.

That view from the apartment is amazing! Now I want to build something like that in my Windenburg so my Sims can enjoy the view too. :)

That cowboy is really cute! I feel bad that Hallie is getting so much unwanted attention though.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Good luck Vito, you will need it! :D
    And poor Hallie...will she ever find someone like her? I hope someday she will! :)

@anaitapeva I hope so!
    Haha I don't think it's a good idea for Vito to go to Louis's parents' house! :D If one of my exes showed up at my parents' house asking about me, they would definitely not be pleased! I wonder if Louis will actually turn up at the Bluffs? Is Vito planning to camp out there all day and all night? Hahaha. I guess he can try out some landscape photography while he waits. Has he tried looking up Louis on Simbook? Maybe he can find out more about Louis on there.

That view from the apartment is amazing! Now I want to build something like that in my Windenburg so my Sims can enjoy the view too. :)

That cowboy is really cute! I feel bad that Hallie is getting so much unwanted attention though.

@Marmalade27 Lol I know! Definitely wouldn't be the brightest idea. The Bluffs plan is quite a strtch, bit not as terrible as that :D I'm pretty sure Louis would have removed/blocked Vito on Simbook, so that wouldn't be much help.

Yeah that apartment works really well in that spot in Windenburg!
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on