Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 Phone chargers? Really? Why? Doesn't she have her own?

@Spottydog714 She seems to forget it at home sometimes. And she just took my coworker's because he left it on his desk while he wasn't there. She said if he left it there she was free to take it. She did give it back of course but still. Rude?

That's really rude but it seems like she doesn't know she's being rude. Maybe you or someone who can say it in a calm uncritical way should tell her?

@Spottydog714 I thought about it .. but I don't want her to get upset, it would affect the whole office if there was a bad mood between us. Plus, I feel like she'd just laugh it off saying it's not a big deal like she always does. I don't think she thinks it's rude maybe she just doesn't know better. Oh well maybe my coworkers will actually start hiding their stuff and she will get the hint.

Ah, well. It probably is better to not to ruin the mood. And he, you could always try that :p
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    @SimmerSteffie Rewrites prove you're a good author! Only amateurs put up the first draft. I only ever post 3rd draft or above and usually end up making corrections later in grammar still (I never seem to find all of my mistakes.

If you are entirely scrapping then are you sure you have your storyline clearly in your mind? It helps to start with an outline of the overall story arch.
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Josh and Krys head out to dinner.

Chapter 2.85
    cover5.jpg?w=780
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Oh. Em. Goodness. Something COMPLETELY unexpected just happened in my Joneses save…and I’m running with it!! :D Ohhhhhhhhh BOY!!!!

We can always expect the unexpected when it comes to your stories. :D

True, but this one shocked even me…changed everything, he he he. You’ll find out on Sunday! :D

your such a tease.she went to bed so i got brave. shes one of my favorite people despite the sleep i lose. plus i almost didn't start the benders over jes gave me the push i needed.

Her Pruett Legacy was the first Sims 4 Legacy I read. I binged all 10 Generations in about a month I think. Since then, I've become Sims friends with her. We chat on Origin now and then. @Jes2G is awesome in my book.

Edit: And she's the only one who comments on my Legacy so far. Well, on the Wordpress side of it. Have another who comments in my Legacy forum's thread.

your somewhere on reading list. im focusing on writing for a while because im not that far in for writing for a month.

I think you're doing just fine. Your writing has progressed so nicely!

my wordpress is acting goofy wich is why the posts are shorter it won't let me type a lot of words i don't like read more becase then it buries the words.

How's that? I do long posts all the time. Unless you mean in the title. I think that has a limit.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    hey guys MC mod is updated NOW!!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited August 2016
    Oh. Em. Goodness. Something COMPLETELY unexpected just happened in my Joneses save…and I’m running with it!! :D Ohhhhhhhhh BOY!!!!

True, but this one shocked even me…changed everything, he he he. You’ll find out on Sunday! :D

your such a tease.she went to bed so i got brave. shes one of my favorite people despite the sleep i lose. plus i almost didn't start the benders over jes gave me the push i needed.

Her Pruett Legacy was the first Sims 4 Legacy I read. I binged all 10 Generations in about a month I think. Since then, I've become Sims friends with her. We chat on Origin now and then. @Jes2G is awesome in my book.

Edit: And she's the only one who comments on my Legacy so far. Well, on the Wordpress side of it. Have another who comments in my Legacy forum's thread.

your somewhere on reading list. im focusing on writing for a while because im not that far in for writing for a month.

my wordpress is acting goofy wich is why the posts are shorter it won't let me type a lot of words i don't like read more becase then it buries the words.

How's that? I do long posts all the time. Unless you mean in the title. I think that has a limit.

it might work now. needed to shop for bread and macaroni and cheese. i meant the body. see another writer word you didn't know i knew.
  • Options

it might work now. needed to shop for bread and macaroni and cheese. i meant the body. see another writer word you didn't know i knew.

LOL
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Guys guys guys!

Have you seen this channel:

Epic Reads

They do book trailers, have author videos and do a series of book nerd problems...
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Totally not SimLit related but OMG you guys I saw one of my favorite bands live last night (it's a very a very special band... A side project of two musicians. They had eight years between their first and second album, and say they may never do another, so seeing them live may never happen again!).

I got there at 8am to be right in front and it was so worth it because they were amazing! :love: And then after the show I got to briefly meet them! :love::love::love: One of the members of the band is a personal idol of mine who writes the most amazing lyrics. Meeting him was surreal!

Okay I'm done now :lol: I am seeing them again for a second/last time Tuesday. Can't wait already!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled SimLit discussion :tongue:

we discuss sim lit. when?
  • Options
    eric_the_sims_maneric_the_sims_man Posts: 343 Member
    edited August 2016

I'm following yours as well. Being a bit of a lurker with yours, tho. It's in my "reader".
  • Options
    ....needed to shop for bread and macaroni and cheese.....

Awww... buying ingredients for your sims. You're nice! :D
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    JLBDreamer wrote: »
    @SimmerSteffie Rewrites prove you're a good author! Only amateurs put up the first draft. I only ever post 3rd draft or above and usually end up making corrections later in grammar still (I never seem to find all of my mistakes.

If you are entirely scrapping then are you sure you have your storyline clearly in your mind? It helps to start with an outline of the overall story arch.

Not completely scrapping, just moving some chapters around.

But yes, that's true! Though to be honest I'm pretty bad about revising.
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    Hey, all! Getting used to working full days. It's fun, but exhausting! I'll be around tonight...working on a my rotation and got an idea for a new mini series type story that I think some of you will really love!

How's everyone here?

@aroseinbloom Glad to hear you're enjoying your job!!!

As for myself I'm trying to stay cool and calm today following my Friday panic attack at work. However, I just got myself riled up by telling someone about my apparently non-voting uncle (it was a hot topic yesterday...) so I'm trying to chill now... :neutral:

Yikes!! I hope that sorts itself out. Seems intense for a Monday! @Meggles
    @aroseinbloom I'm glad you're enjoying your new job!!!

As for how I'm doing... Well, my post at the top of the page pretty much sums it up :lol: Currently on my way to NY to see Hamilton and then see The Last Shadow Puppets again :smiley:

Ah!!! So awesome. Let me know how Hamilton is @CitizenErased14! I've heard only good things about it.
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Oh no, I missed the @Jes2G fest! Well to reiterate, Jess rocks! :)

@CitizenErased14 That sounds like so much fun! How cool that you actually got to meet the band! I've heard great things about Hamilton too. Enjoy!

@aroseinbloom New jobs are always so toug on energy levels, glad you're enjoying it though! And looking forward to whatever new stories you through our way <3

Yes. This one is relatively low on the stress...it's just learning my way around and such. And yay for new stories. I'll be delving into one tonight.
    Hey, all! Getting used to working full days. It's fun, but exhausting! I'll be around tonight...working on a my rotation and got an idea for a new mini series type story that I think some of you will really love!

How's everyone here?

@aroseinbloom so nice to hear that you are enjoying your job :) it's not something you can take for granted ^^ a mini series sounds cool! What's it gonna be about? (if you can tell yet). I'm still working on my bachelor thesis but also setting up a habit tracker in my bullet journal to enforce some positive habits I've been slacking on lately (like gym). I hope I can do it :)

Another thing about that girl in my office that annoys me (a lot actually) is that she always takes stuff from other people's desks without asking like gum, phone chargers or pens. I mean it's no biggie with the pens as long as she puts them back, there's plenty. But taking gum and your phone charger from your desk without asking? Is it just me or is that really rude? She always laughs it off and says if people put it on their desks it's for everyone. Am I overreacting here? My coworkers seemingly take it well but I can tell they are annoyed too. I'm super afraid now to leave my journal on my desk or my other stuff thinking she might take it while I'm gone. She's normally a sweet and kind person so I don't want to go all hard plum on her, but it still bother's me....

<end mini rant>

Sigh. So that's my day so far.

First...the mini series is still very much in the talk-through phase, but once I get some details ironed out, I'll let you know!

Second...thesis is so much work! Sending you good vibes as you work on it!

And third...I would be beyond annoyed. I have no good advice, sadly, but I can totally understand your frustration at your coworker.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahaha @aroseinbloom I am already hopelessly addicted to/in love with the soundtrack, so expect a rave review of the live production :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited August 2016

no me . i work 3 hours a week but my rent went up 200 dollars anyway. im lucky i can afford macaroni. which reminds me of something funny. i was looking at macoroni and cheese. the off brand was 2.99 the brand name organic was 99 cents.usually it goes the other way.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @aroseinbloom I look forward to it :) and thanks for the good vibes, I got a good chunk of work done today so I'm feeling very productive. Three weeks to go!
  • Options

no me . i work 3 hours a week but my rent went up 200 dollars anyway. im lucky i can afford macaroni. which reminds me of something funny. i was looking at macoroni and cheese. the off brand was 2.99 the brand name organic was 99 cents.usually it goes the other way.

Raman noodles. That were my meals in college cause I only worked part time as well during then. Went to school full time. Raman noodles and water. Maybe a candy bar for dessert if I was up for it.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Hey guys, I am thinking of opening a new thread about a legacy challenge I'm doing at Sims 3 :smiley:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Hey everyone!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options

$200?! That's entirely too much.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    200. i think i was suprised you complimented me earlier. lol. i know you do but we usually keep it between us on wp.
  • Options

i just read this again. the market went went up so mine had to too.
  • Options

I'm following yours as well. Being a bit of a lurker with yours, tho. It's in my "reader".

i use my reader to keep track of updates. that way i know when to yell at jo. lol.
  • Options

That's way too much. How do they expect people to live? I hate it when they do that. There's no reason for it except corporate greed. /soapbox
    forum_final.png

• Options

That's way too much. How do they expect people to live? I hate it when they do that. There's no reason for it except corporate greed. /soapbox

i thought you were shy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top