Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea KLHNv7K.png a hint to Davis' backstory

looks like one of those lights they shine in peoples i eyes to get them to talk.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,761 Member

looks like one of those lights they shine in peoples i eyes to get them to talk.

Nope think Jewish people..(except these aren't Jewish people) stuck together 2 or more families in one building with "bare necessaties"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Nope think Jewish people..(except these aren't Jewish people) stuck together 2 or more families in one building with "bare necessaties"

oh like concentration camp.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

oh like concentration camp.[
    /quote]

and nope but that would answer the previous picture I posted
    D3uJudP.png
    that's the concreation camp ^

but this is a step before the camp -starts with the letter "G" and ends with the letter "O"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

D3uJudP.png

but this is a step before the camp -starts with the letter "G" and ends with the letter "O"

i actually saw that when i got back from dinner. it looks good.
  • Options

D3uJudP.png

i actually saw that when i got back from dinner. it looks good.

the answer to the first picture is a
    Ghetto sort of
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    eric_the_sims_maneric_the_sims_man Posts: 343 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Oh. Em. Goodness. Something COMPLETELY unexpected just happened in my Joneses save…and I’m running with it!! :D Ohhhhhhhhh BOY!!!!

We can always expect the unexpected when it comes to your stories. :D

• Options
    Oh. Em. Goodness. Something COMPLETELY unexpected just happened in my Joneses save…and I’m running with it!! :D Ohhhhhhhhh BOY!!!!

we can expect the unexpected when it comes to jes too. in my head i had always pictured her as one of those always talkative people. then she told me shes shy. witch amuses me because what she does for a living is all talk.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

True, but this one shocked even me…changed everything, he he he. You’ll find out on Sunday! :D
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

we can expect the unexpected when it comes to jes too. in my head i had always pictured her as one of those always talkative people. then she told me shes shy. witch amuses me because what she does for a living is all talk.

You are so right! LOL My life is one huge oxymoron. :p

Goodnight, everyone!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Also, I'm currently in California (Monterey peninsula), and I just saw hummingbirds for the first time ever. :smiley: They're supposedly native to Massachusetts (hummingbird feeders get sold all the time there), but I've never seen one in action. They're so cute! One zoomed by pretty close to me.

Update: my mum, who is the family member who actually did grow up (in part) in California, has never seen a hummingbird before. She was busy when I saw them.

I also asked about banana slugs, and that's another no, though apparently Santa Cruz is the southernmost reach of their occurrence. Which is lame because I wanted to see a footlong banana slug just chilling on the sidewalk. I had an old friend who did when she was growing up in California (I forget where, sorry!) and she's been terrified of slugs ever since.

The banana slug is an awesome sight (AND an even more awesome college mascot :D ) . We would mostly see them on the redwood forest floor or on a dirt path, seldom on the sidewalk... now up in the Pacific Northwest, where it can get so wet, I'd sometimes see them on the side walk!

Nothing scary about them... they're kinda pretty!

@CathyTea: I'd probably think so too. I at least love the tiny slugs in Massachusetts. My friend was young then and is pretty squeamish in general. Her loss!

Though I didn't see them up north in Washington or Oregon either.

It fascinates me because most of the flora and fauna in Massachusetts feels...mundane. Things don't grow to be that big or tall. Our slugs don't break three inches, and our tallest pines pale in comparison to redwoods or even eucalyptuses. I guess we make up for that with our seasons. Four defined seasons, complete with a gorgeous autumn and a (often) snowy winter. I wouldn't recommend Massachusetts in the summertime, because it's just humid with no payoff, but any sightseer should at least consider a trip to the Pioneer Valley or the Berkshires (or both, they're almost one in the same) in autumn. Add in touring college campuses too to feel like a real Massachusetts high school senior.

I fell in love with Boston when I visited it as a senior in high school in December. I was there with a school group for Model U.N., and when we weren't representing China, I went to art museums, found cozy high-backed arm-chair places to curl up by the fireside, took long walks in chilly weather, and heard the Messiah at Harvard. It was amazing!

I'd love to spend time in the Berkshires. I don't know the East Coast much at all... it's always felt a little tame to me, when I've visited, whereas the West Coast feels positively wild!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @CathyTea @friendsfan367 what do you think this picture show you:

Hint: It's not a prison but at the same time its a prison.

Ummm... a school for girls?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited August 2016

True, but this one shocked even me…changed everything, he he he. You’ll find out on Sunday! :D

your such a tease.she went to bed so i got brave. shes one of my favorite people despite the sleep i lose. plus i almost didn't start the benders over jes gave me the push i needed.
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Hey does anyone here use the app. Sims amino? Or is it just me.. Xd
    I do.
  • Options
    eric_the_sims_maneric_the_sims_man Posts: 343 Member
    edited August 2016

your such a tease.she went to bed so i got brave. shes one of my favorite people despite the sleep i lose. plus i almost didn't start the benders over jes gave me the push i needed.

Her Pruett Legacy was the first Sims 4 Legacy I read. I binged all 10 Generations in about a month I think. Since then, I've become Sims friends with her. We chat on Origin now and then. @Jes2G is awesome in my book.

Edit: And she's the only one who comments on my Legacy so far. Well, on the Wordpress side of it. Have another who comments in my Legacy forum's thread.
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member

Her Pruett Legacy was the first Sims 4 Legacy I read. I binged all 10 Generations in about a month I think. Since then, I've become Sims friends with her. We chat on Origin now and then. @Jes2G is awesome in my book.

Edit: And she's the only one who comments on my Legacy so far. Well, on the Wordpress side of it. Have another who comments in my Legacy forum's thread.

Is this @Jes2G praising session now? Okay my turn, my turn! I haven't read a lot of her story, but I know from the one I've read were really great. But her present in this forum is just so contagious you always wanted to join in the conversation.

BTW @eric_the_sims_man I've read your stories and it's great, I'll try to comment on it next time since I usually come to the page and download them all to read offline. I usually just forgot to comment when I'm online.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Happy Timezones everyone! Hope you are doing awesome! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy timezones everyone! I hope all of you are having wonderful starts to the month of August! :)

@eric_the_sims_man Congratulations on finishing Gen 1! I have yet to finish a generation yet in either of my legacies, so it's a huge accomplishment to me! :)
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited August 2016
    Also...I gave into temptation and bought a new colouring book yesterday. The bookstore I went to is huge, amazing, and very well stocked! I was so spoilt for choice when I went there; they had so many different colouring books. Their staff were wearing witch's and wizard's hats to celebrate the release of Cursed Child, and they were selling plenty of Harry Potter Funko Pops too! :)

If I had more money, I'd go on a huge shopping spree. :D
  • Options
    @eXokamikaze Yes, I can't believe it's August already. It seemed like I saying hello to you guys for the first time only yesterday.

Speaking of which... Do you guys know how to find the date where you published your blog on wordpress? I want to put my blogaversary on the calendar. It coming up in November sometime, but I don't know when.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    @Spottydog714 You could just check the date of your first post, If you don't delete anything it'd probably be the same day as the day it's published.
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 You could just check the date of your first post, If you don't delete anything it'd probably be the same day as the day it's published.

Alright cool thank you :)@AkramA
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    @Spottydog714 glad I can help!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Right. November 27th is my blogaversary. Going on my calendar :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Gen 3 has officially become a child in my apocalypse challenge. :smiley: I need to get writing and catch up to my playing. How is everyone tonight?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top