Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Tobi, you are too smoldering hot for your own good. Sigh...but maybe this will wake both Colette and him up!! I can see it now...Mari sees him out with Miss Thang and blows a gasket. LOL!

I think you could be on to something there, @pammiechick . I am actually hoping for once, that Mari looses her temper and shouts every imaginable swear. I think Tobi needs that wake up call. You know, desperate times call for desperate measures...
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Tobi, you are too smoldering hot for your own good. Sigh...but maybe this will wake both Colette and him up!! I can see it now...Mari sees him out with Miss Thang and blows a gasket. LOL!

I think you could be on to something there, @pammiechick . I am actually hoping for once, that Mari looses her temper and shouts every imaginable swear. I think Tobi needs that wake up call. You know, desperate times call for desperate measures...

I agree! Lol! Time for Mari to dust off those highly prized f- bombs. Hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    That's a really interesting idea @pammiechick and @Spottydog714 ! Mari would most definitely lose it if she knew her son was going out for drinks with another woman :lol: We'll see if she ever finds out though...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    That's a really interesting idea @pammiechick and @Spottydog714 ! Mari would most definitely lose it if she knew her son was going out for drinks with another woman :lol: We'll see if she ever finds out though...

Aww...geeze...the suspense is KILLING me!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I smell trouble :D
    And, of course, drama ;)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

I agree! Lol! Time for Mari to dust off those highly prized f- bombs. Hee!

LOL, I hadn’t thought of this! Nice one.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Ugh Tobi! Your family and bad decisions! It's the family curse.
  • Options
    kayt45 wrote: »

Accurate! Hahabut @kayt45 if the Rosebrooks (and Kleins :tongue:) made good decisions, would the story be nearly as entertaining? ;) Hehehe :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Accurate! Hahabut @kayt45 if the Rosebrooks (and Kleins :tongue:) made good decisions, would the story be nearly as entertaining? ;) Hehehe :tongue:

Good point!
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Is it bad that I'm kinda rooting for her? What can I say... I like the antagonists.
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    Is it bad that I'm kinda rooting for her? What can I say... I like the antagonists.

I don't think it's terrible. I can't say I'm rooting for them, but I do like Anna. She's not a terrible human and she's not got any evidence that Tobi isn't interested in her.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    We get a few answers in today's update...

Interlude: Someone Should Know
    0jtGQoc.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Clara, he's 24 for Pete's sake! And also your hairstyles match but that's unrelated!
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Clara, he's 24 for Pete's sake! And also your hairstyles match but that's unrelated!

@Ruby10990 Hehehe minus the ponytail of course, but yes :tongue: That's actually how they started talking :lol: He went up to her and said "Hey, nice hair." And got her laughing... (Not even kidding :lol: That's been my head canon the whole time :tongue: Maybe I'll slip it into a future chapter haha)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    You know, if Mari could keep her cool she'd probably be the absolute best person to talk to Clara about it. But I feel that's a big if.
  • Options
    You know, if Mari could keep her cool she'd probably be the absolute best person to talk to Clara about it. But I feel that's a big if.

@kayt45 That's a really interesting thought/idea! Mari has seen a lot :lol: She has a lot of experience and knowledge that could help her daughter get through this. But yeah, could she keep he cool? And will she ever even know about this Julian guy? Hmm... We'll see what happens!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Agreed.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Clara, oh Clara you were always a rebel... hopefully Mari or Jonas can sense something's wrong and maybe just ask if she's ok?
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Clara, oh Clara you were always a rebel... hopefully Mari or Jonas can sense something's wrong and maybe just ask if she's ok?

Don’t hold your breath lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Don’t hold your breath lol.

@SeaDragonSong hopefully! Right now they haven't noticed anything because Clara normally spends her time in two places: in front of her computer or out with Lena. Lately she's still been doing that, just out with Julian instead of Lena... But so far she hasn't done anything suspicious in front of them to indicate that.

Of course, then the second question is what happens if they do try to talk to her... But we'll see if that ever even happens :lol:

And @Jes2G ... :joy: Hey, you never know :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Truth. Still not holding my breath lol. You’re gonna have me turn blue waiting for this family to do the right thing LOL.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Truth. Still not holding my breath lol. You’re gonna have me turn blue waiting for this family to do the right thing LOL.

@Jes2G Hey, now to be fair, don't they (technically) always do the right thing eventually? :lol: Just... usually way later than they should have, after allowing the situation to get much worse? :tongue: So... there's hope! :smiley: But you still might turn a little blue... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    As long as Clara deals with heartbreak a bit more...um...sanely than her mom, we'll be safe. I actually think she'll kick him in the nuts when she figures out what a player he is...of course nothing Jocelyne says will matter to her. She will just have to experience it...I'm hoping she's as strong as she puts on!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    As long as Clara deals with heartbreak a bit more...um...sanely than her mom, we'll be safe. I actually think she'll kick him in the nuts when she figures out what a player he is...of course nothing Jocelyne says will matter to her. She will just have to experience it...I'm hoping she's as strong as she puts on!

@pammiechick haha I love the idea of her kicking him :lol: And yes, Clara's not going to listen to anyone right now, unfortunately. And as for your last question... that's a good one to consider! Hopefully she really is as tough as she seems. She will definitely could possibly need it in the future to deal with the impending any potential drama... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016

@pammiechick haha I love the idea of her kicking him :lol: And yes, Clara's not going to listen to anyone right now, unfortunately. And as for your last question... that's a good one to consider! Hopefully she really is as tough as she seems. She will definitely could possibly need it in the future to deal with the impending any potential drama... :tongue:

Huh boy...more drama? What??? ;) (Tobi-made I'm assuming...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top