Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It was so sad... :'( But there should be some way to the light, right? I hope so...
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    And as for her attraction to Tobi, it's a little complicated. She's almost punishing herself here :lol: She still feels a strong sexual attraction to him, but she doesn't want to sleep with him anymore because their sex life has become very cold and passionless, thanks to the growing distance between them and lack of emotional intimacy :( It's basically like going through the motions just to get off... And Colette doesn't want that. :(

I noticed that. It's a shame, but still a very brave thing to do. It reminds me of one of my legacy spouses. She loved her husband, kids, the house, and all the money, but she didn't agree with the legacy way of life. She felt very strongly about it, so she decided to divorce him on principle even though it made her more miserable. But, just like what Colette is doing here, doing things (or not doing things) on principle may not always be the right course of action. I'm not condemning to her a lifetime of cold, passionless love making, of course lol, but I think she's only thinking about herself in this situation.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    It was so sad... :'( But there should be some way to the light, right? I hope so...

@roseinblack69 I hope so too :( This breaks my heart as well!
    Jes2G wrote: »
    And as for her attraction to Tobi, it's a little complicated. She's almost punishing herself here :lol: She still feels a strong sexual attraction to him, but she doesn't want to sleep with him anymore because their sex life has become very cold and passionless, thanks to the growing distance between them and lack of emotional intimacy :( It's basically like going through the motions just to get off... And Colette doesn't want that. :(

I noticed that. It's a shame, but still a very brave thing to do. It reminds me of one of my legacy spouses. She loved her husband, kids, the house, and all the money, but she didn't agree with the legacy way of life. She felt very strongly about it, so she decided to divorce him on principle even though it made her more miserable. But, just like what Colette is doing here, doing things (or not doing things) on principle may not always be the right course of action. I'm not condemning to her a lifetime of cold, passionless love making, of course lol, but I think she's only thinking about herself in this situation.

@Jes2G I think you're right, Colette is being pretty selfish in that regard. She's depriving Tobi without really regarding his feelings on the situation, and is making herself even more miserable as a result. Basically a lose-lose situation for both of them here... :/

Of course, Tobi is just as much at fault here, but in a different way/for different reasons. They both got themselves into this mess and it will take BOTH of them to get out of it too... But the question is, will they? *dun-dun-dunnn* :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Consider yourself pummeled.
    forum_final.png

• Options

@Jes2G you mean because I pretend I don't know what's going to happen? :lol: it's more fun that way!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

@Jes2G you mean because I pretend I don't know what's going to happen? :lol: it's more fun that way!

Ugh
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hm I don't understand... if Colette has this burning desire for tobi why doesn't she use this passion during sex if she wants meaningful love making? o.O
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hm I don't understand... if Colette has this burning desire for tobi why doesn't she use this passion during sex if she wants meaningful love making? o.O

@Julyvee94 Hahaha Colette's passion fizzles out very quickly as soon as they're actually in bed together. He doesn't reciprocate the passion, and she can feel it. That makes her sad and not into it anymore. So then, like I said above to pammie, they end up just "going through the motions", if you will.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Jocelyne is getting suspicious in today's update...

4.10: Sneaky
    DCTilCM.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hehehe sneaky clara :D I'm already interested in the confrontation and the reveal
  • Options
    SonniejjSonniejj Posts: 54 Member
    Yay I finally found your thread on the forum! It took me a while to figure out how to switch from the Dutch website (which it automatically connects me to) to the US one, but I did it! :smile:
    sonniejj.wordpress.com

Frequent updates on my legacy story! Follow the Fiore's as their family legacy takes over Newcrest... and the world!
  • Options
    Sonniejj wrote: »
    Yay I finally found your thread on the forum! It took me a while to figure out how to switch from the Dutch website (which it automatically connects me to) to the US one, but I did it! :smile:

@Sonniejj !!! I'm so excited to see you here! :blush: Welcome to the forums! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SonniejjSonniejj Posts: 54 Member
    So I'm just reading through the comments on the last page to catch up a bit, and I'm still really interested in the ToCo-drama.
    I get Colette's point of view, but where did Tobi's passion go? I mean, I know we all swoon over Tobi, but Colette is hot as well. Girl, throw on some lingerie and surprise your husband! Instant passion. And if she's tried that, what the hell is going on with Tobi? Too much physical exercise at work so he's too exhausted to perform in the bedroom?

Those two drive me crazy because they're so perfect for each other and they could definitely fix it, but they just need to get on top of their issues (and each other) and work them out!
    sonniejj.wordpress.com

Frequent updates on my legacy story! Follow the Fiore's as their family legacy takes over Newcrest... and the world!
  • Options
    Sonniejj wrote: »
    Those two drive me crazy because they're so perfect for each other and they could definitely fix it, but they just need to get on top of their issues (and each other) and work them out!

@Sonniejj OMG the "get on top of their issues (and each other) was priceless :joy:

As for Tobi... He's just bored, really. I think things are feeling really stale for him sexually. They've kind of fallen into that "same old, same old" type feeling at this point in their marriage/relationship.

Plus, on an emotional level, he's been distancing himself and being a bit too focused on his work and not quite enough on his wife anymore. I think his emotional distance from her is also translating to "physical" distance as well, if you know what I mean. And the same is starting to happen to her too.

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm curious to know who is Clara's boyfriend !!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awww, she really deserves a sweet boyfriend! I wonder what Clara caught though, although maybe she hides him just because she's Clara (Or because he's super old or something) :lol:
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I'm curious to know who is Clara's boyfriend !!

@anaitapeva we'll know more about him soon! :blush:
    Awww, she really deserves a sweet boyfriend! I wonder what Clara caught though, although maybe she hides him just because she's Clara (Or because he's super old or something) :lol:

@Sterretjeee Yes, Joce deserves a little love :heart: Hopefully she'll find some someday :) And as for Clara/her bf... We will learn more this weekend :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,787 Member
    Clara should be REALLY carefull since unlike Carly..she's more like likely to be kidnapped because her family is famous her grandpa was a writer, her brother is a soccer play..and her two half-brothers who have a different father that father is famous as well.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Haha @MadameLee a kidnapping plot would be pretty crazy! The Rosebrooks would definitely have a lot of ransom money :lol: But I'm pretty sure she's safe in that regard :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Let's hear how things are going with Tobi in today's chapter...

4.11: The Edge
    MZxNfW0.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Poor Tobi, I can imagine how he felt when his body reacted to this massage :D And she invited him on date hoping for more... Naughty girl ;)
  • Options
    Poor Tobi, I can imagine how he felt when his body reacted to this massage :D And she invited him on date hoping for more... Naughty girl ;)

@roseinblack69 hahaha yes, poor Tobi! Talk about awkward :joy: And yeah, it seems like Anna took Tobi's uh... "excitement" as a sign of interest... And then he accepted the invite! :open_mouth: Oh, Tobi...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

@roseinblack69 hahaha yes, poor Tobi! Talk about awkward :joy: And yeah, it seems like Anna took Tobi's uh... "excitement" as a sign of interest... And then he accepted the invite! :open_mouth: Oh, Tobi...

Hahahaha :D I am sure we think very similar this moment :D I'm waiting for tomorrow and your new chapter ;)
  • Options
    NOooooo, Tobi no :o patch things up with colette. This new romance might be nice but it won't last long after the first few ... days or weeks I guess. Flings are feeble!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Tobi, you are too smoldering hot for your own good. Sigh...but maybe this will wake both Colette and him up!! I can see it now...Mari sees him out with Miss Thang and blows a gasket. LOL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top