Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hello guys! :smiley: Today, Clara sounds-off on her blog yet again...

4.6: Train Wreck
    QZ3WB1i.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    I just love Clara! Hilarious. :)
    But poor Lucas! Maybe his band can get it together and they'll make it big time soon, haha!
    *giggles* epileptic lullaby
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    I just love Clara! Hilarious. :)
    But poor Lucas! Maybe his band can get it together and they'll make it big time soon, haha!
    *giggles* epileptic lullaby

@totalRainbow Hahaha most ridiculous name ever, right? :joy:
    Lucas' should know better than to ask clara :lol:

@Sterretjeee so true :lol:

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    LOL! Awesome review. Hoping Lucas doesn't read. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I <3 Clara! She's funny! :D Yes, sometimes such things happen when you don't have good sound ingineer and you play in some underground bar where no good acoustic and etc., I saw such things myself a lot :/ I feel sorry for Lucas and his band, but it was their first gig, so I'm sure next time they'll be more lucky ;)
  • Options
    LOL! Awesome review. Hoping Lucas doesn't read. ;)

@pammiechick hahaha unfortunately, I'm sure he did :tongue: We never get to see his reaction, but I'm sure he wasn't thrilled :joy:
    I <3 Clara! She's funny! :D Yes, sometimes such things happen when you don't have good sound ingineer and you play in some underground bar where no good acoustic and etc., I saw such things myself a lot :/ I feel sorry for Lucas and his band, but it was their first gig, so I'm sure next time they'll be more lucky ;)

@roseinblack69 Yeah, everyone has to start somewhere! Hopefully their future gigs will go more smoothly!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Our daily updates are almost over (just today and tomorrow left!)

Here is today's :blush:

4.7: Enough
    tcu66YD.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I can understand how Jocelyne feels. But at the same time, her parents are right, it's easier for her to find another spot to rehearse than her brother move a ton of equipment. Hopefully soon she will get over that! :)
  • Options
    Hi guys!

Here is our last daily update (for now, at least!). I hope you've enjoyed them :blush: There will be no new chapter tomorrow -- Mondays and Fridays are gonna be my "days off" this summer :tongue:

4.8: Better
    ysaj9hE.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's not good at all... :( And if Colette will not open her eyes Tobi and that cute therapist can go too far :/
  • Options
    It's not good at all... :( And if Colette will not open her eyes Tobi and that cute therapist can go too far :/

@roseinblack69 Hopefully nothing will come from this... We'll see!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Uh oh...

EXACTLY how my sister met her current husband...ex was a plumhole but she didn't want to cheat or get a divorce...except well, when you don't have a marriage and your coworker adores you...

Obviously things work out between them...your avatar says it all!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Uh oh...

EXACTLY how my sister met her current husband...ex was a plumhole but she didn't want to cheat or get a divorce...except well, when you don't have a marriage and your coworker adores you...

@pammiechick Hopefully things won't go that far with Tobi and Anna, but you never know :/ His situation is a little different than your sister's, but we'll see... There are many ways this thing could play out right now. Time will tell :tongue:

Oh, and as for my avatar, it doesn't necessarily say anything :lol: That picture isn't from the story :tongue: It's from a modeling competition I submitted them into (that is during happier times ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Uh oh...

@pammiechick Hopefully things won't go that far with Tobi and Anna, but you never know :/ His situation is a little different than your sister's, but we'll see... There are many ways this thing could play out right now. Time will tell :tongue:

Yeah,...well, it might take an affair (or the threat of one) to wake them both up to what they could lose! Looking forward to seeing what happens!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I know my sweet baby to I would never cheat, but then I think this is ashes to ashes with a sadistic author (I mean no offense but you know it's true) and I know there has to be some infedelity on the horizon.
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I know my sweet baby to I would never cheat, but then I think this is ashes to ashes with a sadistic author (I mean no offense but you know it's true) and I know there has to be some infedelity on the horizon.

@Ruby10990 me? Sadistic? No! :innocent:

Tobi is definitely not the type to go off cheating on his wife. It's true. Everyone is jumping to lots of conclusions today :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    Oooooh, the drama is daringly brewing on medium heat right now.. please don't turn it up to high!!
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Oooooh, the drama is daringly brewing on medium heat right now.. please don't turn it up to high!!

@totalRainbow you secretly want it turned up to high ;) I refuse to believe that anyone who's read my story this far doesn't secretly love all the drama Hehehehe ;)

We'll see what happens. There's a lot of the gen left! :tongue: (though this ToCo arc gets resolved, one way or another, before our YA time jump around chapter 35 hehe spoilers??)

Edit: Yes, the teen years go for about 35 chapters :lol: But that includes interludes too! I think it's like 27 or 28 journals/blogs and the rest are interludes)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited July 2016

@totalRainbow you secretly want it turned up to high ;) I refuse to believe that anyone who's read my story this far doesn't secretly love all the drama Hehehehe ;)

We'll see what happens. There's a lot of the gen left! :tongue: (though this ToCo arc gets resolved, one way or another, before our YA time jump around chapter 35 hehe spoilers??)

Edit: Yes, the teen years go for about 35 chapters :lol: But that includes interludes too! I think it's like 27 or 28 journals/blogs and the rest are interludes)

Yay! Another long chapter! :D
    EDIT: *Generation...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hehehehe it will definitely be long @SilentWolf101 :smiley:

I already feel myself going through withdrawals not having a chapter for you guys today :lol: I got too used to dailies! :tongue:

I still have a bunch of chapters scheduled though... Here is a sneak peek ;)
    gKjuaUO.jpg

I like teasing you guys with chapter titles :tongue: And yes, I know that's a lot of chapters and you're probably wondering why I don't just do daily updates anyway :lol: But I like to make sure I'm SUPER-ahead before I attempt dailies. And alas, I am not :( Hahaha

See you tomorrow with an update. :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Anna needs to die in a tragic, painful accident... Did I just say that out loud?
    I mean, good for Tobi! He feels better! Now let's hope he and Colette will work things out. (please :cry:) :blush:
  • Options
    Anna needs to die in a tragic, painful accident... Did I just say that out loud?
    I mean, good for Tobi! He feels better! Now let's hope he and Colette will work things out. (please :cry:) :blush:

@Sterretjeee you just made me laugh out loud :lol: Poor Anna. :tongue: (And poor #ToCo... Hopefully they do work it out! We'll see...)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh Tobi, distance is all you don't need right now!...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top