Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello! I've been playing Sims since Sims1 and I've collected most of the expansions. The only exception being Sims4. I own the basic Sims4 but no expansions. I didn't care for it too much from what I did play, and quickly went back to Sims3. (Plus, I do need a new laptop that can probably run it better xP) Anyways, I've been out of the Sims loop for quite some time now anyways. I need to make sure I still know where all my discs are! :o I've never been a part of an actual community for Sims, just sorta played by myself, so I'm a little excited about meeting other Simmers!

Hello @EvergreenxMoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing the sims since the original sims 1. Simming is fun! It is great that you have joined the Simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new things about playing the game and enjoy sharing about your own Simming experiences.
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    EvergreenxMoonEvergreenxMoon Posts: 3 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello! I've been playing Sims since Sims1 and I've collected most of the expansions. The only exception being Sims4. I own the basic Sims4 but no expansions. I didn't care for it too much from what I did play, and quickly went back to Sims3. (Plus, I do need a new laptop that can probably run it better xP) Anyways, I've been out of the Sims loop for quite some time now anyways. I need to make sure I still know where all my discs are! :o I've never been a part of an actual community for Sims, just sorta played by myself, so I'm a little excited about meeting other Simmers!

Hello @EvergreenxMoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been playing the sims since the original sims 1. Simming is fun! It is great that you have joined the Simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new things about playing the game and enjoy sharing about your own Simming experiences.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it <3
  • Options

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it <3

You're welcome :) Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Mmmbop9009Mmmbop9009 Posts: 39 Member
    Hello! I completely forgot about this site until recently XD. I just redownloaded the Sims4 and can't wait to start some of the awesome challenges I found in the creative corner.

I do have one question and couldn't seem to find the answer. How do I create a discussion thread? I wanted to make one to follow my Legacy challenge with.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Mmmbop9009 wrote: »
    Hello! I completely forgot about this site until recently XD. I just redownloaded the Sims4 and can't wait to start some of the awesome challenges I found in the creative corner.

I do have one question and couldn't seem to find the answer. How do I create a discussion thread? I wanted to make one to follow my Legacy challenge with.

Hello @Mmmbop9009 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to enter the challenges in Creative Corner! I will look forward to seeing your entries!

It is very nice and special that you are planning to start a thread to post about your leagacy family! Simmers will enjoy reading about your sims and seeing pictures of them.
    New discussion threads may have been restricted for new members. You may not be able to start a new thread until you become a full member.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

• Options
    SweettallaSweettalla Posts: 34 Member
    Hello!

I've been lurking in the forum for a couple of years (and then I didn't for some time), but now I'd like to be a more active member of this forum. I recently bought The Sims 4 and I've started a legacy challenge that I'm documenting on a blog. I'd love it if some people would read it and vote! Unfortunately I can't create a thread yet, so you (and I) will have to wait a bit.

Happy simming to everyone!

• Options
    Sweettalla wrote: »
    Hello!

I've been lurking in the forum for a couple of years (and then I didn't for some time), but now I'd like to be a more active member of this forum. I recently bought The Sims 4 and I've started a legacy challenge that I'm documenting on a blog. I'd love it if some people would read it and vote! Unfortunately I can't create a thread yet, so you (and I) will have to wait a bit.

Happy simming to everyone!

Hello @Sweettalla :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums !
    It is very nice that you have started doing a legacy challenge and are posting about it on a blog. Simmers will enjoy reading about your legacy family. Legacies are a very special part of simming! It is nice seeing the new generations of children and watching them grow up through the game. It is nice seeing the differences and similarities between the generations. When you are a full member you will be able to start a thread, post links and post pictures of your legacy sims.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    AuricchiaAuricchia Posts: 59 Member
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Aurora and I am from Italy! I've been playing since 2003 (with Sims 1).
    Then I played sims 2 (a lot!!), sims 3 and now I have a sims 4 addiction :D I don't know what else to say, so...Dag Dag!
    @Nymesand on Twitter nymesims4 on Instagram
  • Options
    Auricchia wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Aurora and I am from Italy! I've been playing since 2003 (with Sims 1).
    Then I played sims 2 (a lot!!), sims 3 and now I have a sims 4 addiction :D I don't know what else to say, so...Dag Dag!

Hello @Auricchia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the sims 1 then have been playing each of the Sims game versions ever since. Simming is lots of fun! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, looking at pictures of the sims that are in other simmers games, and enjoy posting posts!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    JessieLoveable18JessieLoveable18 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi! I'm JessieLoveable18 (Long story)

I've had The Sims 4 for about 2 months now and I'm really enjoying the game. I never played The Sims 3 but I did have The Sims 2 for a long time. I decided to join this forum so I could keep up to date with all the patch updates and new releases.

Feel free to call me Jess :D
  • Options
    Hi! I'm JessieLoveable18 (Long story)

I've had The Sims 4 for about 2 months now and I'm really enjoying the game. I never played The Sims 3 but I did have The Sims 2 for a long time. I decided to join this forum so I could keep up to date with all the patch updates and new releases.

Feel free to call me Jess :D

Hello @JessieLoveable18 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 and used to play Sims 2. There are lots of fun parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and watching our sims living their lives in our games! I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum posts , learn helpful news and information about playing the game, meet fellow simmers on the threads and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    BrunoBBrunoB Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey, guys! My name is Bruno (obviously haha) and I'm from Brazil. I play The Sims for literally half of my life (I'm 24 now) and it's my lifetime favorite game. That's it. See you around :)
  • Options
    BrunoB wrote: »
    Hey, guys! My name is Bruno (obviously haha) and I'm from Brazil. I play The Sims for literally half of my life and it's my lifetime favorite game. That's it. See you around :)

Hello @BrunoB :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming over the time and watching the sims live their lives in your games!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your own simming experiences.
  • Options
    WeirdAlienWeirdAlien Posts: 23 Member
    Hello! My name is Henu and I am from Norway. I have been playing The Sims since I was around 5-6 years old. My Sim history is as following: I started with TS1, then started with TS2 the same day it was released in my country, which was in 2004. I played TS2 until 2015, then I began playing TS4.

I have only tried TS3 once or twice because I did not enjoy it, and I was still too much in love with TS2 back then. Now I am obsessed with TS4, but I am actually considering trying TS3 just to see if I will like it better now than before.

I am here to be inspired and look at challenges.

My favourite Sim is Luna Heloise. This is my "main Sim" where I am working hard to get full level in every skill, highest level in every job and in the end create a big family for her. Am I the only one who always makes one "main" Sim that keeps being my favourite for ages? I keep them alive and make them extremely succesfull in every skill and work, and they have one love of their life that they get many children with when the time is right. In TS2 I could not keep my main Sim alive for that long, so I just kept recreating her every time I got a new daughter in the family and made her look like the original favourite. Does anybody else have a main Sim like I do?
  • Options
    WeirdAlien wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Henu and I am from Norway. I have been playing The Sims since I was around 5-6 years old. My Sim history is as following: I started with TS1, then started with TS2 the same day it was released in my country, which was in 2004. I played TS2 until 2015, then I began playing TS4.

I have only tried TS3 once or twice because I did not enjoy it, and I was still too much in love with TS2 back then. Now I am obsessed with TS4, but I am actually considering trying TS3 just to see if I will like it better now than before.

I am here to be inspired and look at challenges.

My favourite Sim is Luna Heloise. This is my "main Sim" where I am working hard to get full level in every skill, highest level in every job and in the end create a big family for her. Am I the only one who always makes one "main" Sim that keeps being my favourite for ages? I keep them alive and make them extremely succesfull in every skill and work, and they have one love of their life that they get many children with when the time is right. In TS2 I could not keep my main Sim alive for that long, so I just kept recreating her every time I got a new daughter in the family and made her look like the original favourite. Does anybody else have a main Sim like I do?

Hello @WeirdAlien :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started playing the Sims by playing Sims 1, then have played sims 2 until last year and are enjoying playing sims 4. It was exciting and nice that you started playing sims 2 on the day it was released in your country! That is great!
    It is special and nice that you have a main sim that you play. Many simmers do the same as you do, and play the game with their favourite main sim. It is nice playing the game with our favourite sim and watch them progress through their sim life, their working career and seeing them become more skilled and interract with friends and family. Luna sounds like a very special sim in your games.
  • Options
    FelicisFlame19526FelicisFlame19526 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I've been following these forums for about two months now and I've finally been inspired to join :)
    I've been playing since the Sims 3 (which isn't that impressive, I know, I know) and I've moved on to the Sims 4 recently..
    Um, so, I'm quite shy - to say the least. But I hope I receive a warm welcome and a hug - thank you :)
  • Options
    Hey! I've been following these forums for about two months now and I've finally been inspired to join :)
    I've been playing since the Sims 3 (which isn't that impressive, I know, I know) and I've moved on to the Sims 4 recently..
    Um, so, I'm quite shy - to say the least. But I hope I receive a warm welcome and a hug - thank you :)

Hello @FelicisFlame19526 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums! It is great that you have joined the forums and have started posting. I send a hug to you <3
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3 and are playing Sims 4. Simming is lots of fun! I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful tips about playing the game.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    Hello! I'm Ellie, and I have a YouTube Account with my sister, Valerie. We are the Simsters! (it's probably bad to spam... :neutral: ) Anywho, I really like playing the sims, and I'm hoping I can become a member soon!
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Ellie, and I have a YouTube Account with my sister, Valerie. We are the Simsters! (it's probably bad to spam... :neutral: ) Anywho, I really like playing the sims, and I'm hoping I can become a member soon!

Hello @EllieSimster :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that both you and your sister are simmers. You would enjoy talking about the Sims together and sharing about the simming experiences in your games. It is great that you have a YouTube simming channel! Simmers would enjoy watching it.
    Simming is fun! Keep posting on the different sections of the forums and you will soon get the required posts and points that you bed to become a member. Posts that you make on your wall are not included in the post count.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member

It is nice that both you and your sister are simmers. You would enjoy talking about the Sims together and sharing about the simming experiences in your games. It is great that you have a YouTube simming channel! Simmers would enjoy watching it.
    Simming is fun! Keep posting on the different sections of the forums and you will soon get the required posts and points that you bed to become a member. Posts that you make on your wall are not included in the post count.

Thanks! I'm so close! You've been so nice to me! I really appreciate it! <3
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM
  • Options

Thanks! I'm so close! You've been so nice to me! I really appreciate it! <3

You're welcome :) Happy simming!
  • Options
    noxximsnoxxims Posts: 134 Member
    Hello all! I'm Jessica. I started playing the Sims 2 about halfway through the series on a computer with a graphics card that couldn't even handle it lol. I grew up playing the sims 3 and in my now adulthood I play the sims 4 when I'm not busy with university. I love the direction the graphics have gone in (so does my mid-end pc) and look forward to seeing what's in store for the sims 4 in the future!
    8aec0358-095a-4e29-a083-d49ed056a897_zps3awx8cce.jpg
  • Options
    noxxims wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm Jessica. I started playing the Sims 2 about halfway through the series on a computer with a graphics card that couldn't even handle it lol. I grew up playing the sims 3 and in my now adulthood I play the sims 4 when I'm not busy with university. I love the direction the graphics have gone in (so does my mid-end pc) and look forward to seeing what's in store for the sims 4 in the future!

Hello @noxxims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing sims 2, then that led you on to playing sims 3 and now sims 4. It is fun and enjoyable seeing our sims living their lives in our games, and expressing our creativity in building and furnishing homes for them to live in! I hope that your uni studies are going well.
    I am looking forward to what the next pack is for sims 4 too!
  • Options
    lauwekoelauwekoe Posts: 19 New Member
    Hello everyone! I've been playing the Sims for years now. I started with Sims 1, then quickly changed to the newer Sims right when they were released. Recently I finally started the Sims 4, it was about time! haha. I mainly build when I play the sims, it's such a great way to get creative in a fun way! But hey, you guys already know that! :) haha.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    lauwekoe wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I've been playing the Sims for years now. I started with Sims 1, then quickly changed to the newer Sims right when they were released. Recently I finally started the Sims 4, it was about time! haha. I mainly build when I play the sims, it's such a great way to get creative in a fun way! But hey, you guys already know that! :) haha.

Hello @lauwekoe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you started simming by playing the original sims 1, then that has led you on to playing the later game versions, and are now playing sims 4. Building homes and venues in the game is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity, and bringing our design ideas into sims gameform! It is fun building , furnishing and landscaping our builds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top